Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Final Fantasia. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Skin selector developed by XJONX. Skins created by various members of the IF Skin Zone.

Pages: (6) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

(Closed)Meet Me at the Monument
Zaxton Books
Posted: Sep 18 2007, 03:45 PM

Old Man

Group: Admin
Member No.: 99

~Status~
Time: As soon as the crew from Test of Mettle arrives at Monument
Theme: Examination (Slow Version) - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS Version)
~Status~

Seeing that the last of the soldiers had indeed assembled in the massive gymnasium (or at least, 1750 of the original 2000), Fube LeCruset mounted a hastily constructed podium, using a trick of wind magic that her mother had taught her, to amplify her voice enough to fill the room.

"Attend... shun!"
The soldiers moved as one, snapping to attention, though the formation was poor due to the slightly tight quarters.
"Stand at... ease!"
They moved again as one, and there was silence.

"As you are all by now aware, Commander LeCruset has left the clan. This leaves us with several key problems that need addressing before operations can continue. Most importantly, and therefore first on the agenda, as it concerns all of you directly, is the election of a replacement commander."

She spoke with enthusiasm and vigour, "As it stands, though I am the ranking officer within the clan, I am only ACTING commander under the charter of the clan as written upon stone in the library of this base. We must elect a stronger leader than the previous, my fellow Dynamos! We cannot have commanders who flee at the first sign of a conflict! The Legalization Corps will stop at nothing to achieve their goals! Why shouldn't we!?"

From the line of council members behind her, Eli stepped forward, "I agree with Major LeCruset. The old command was too weak! We need an army of steel if we are to end Tyranny once and for all! Who is with us!"
One by one, the whole council stepped forward, until at last, only Mani remained in her original position.

"... What say you, Mother Sharona?"
"Let he without sin cast the first stone." Mani said, a challenge to the edict.
Eli smirked as he countered, "I bring you not peace, but a sword."
Mani frowned in reply, "Love thy neighbour as thyself."
"That's Ultima, not Matteus."

Fube ended the debate by pounding her fist on the podium, "NEIN! This bickering is pointless!"
Malta sighed, "All in favour of electing Major LeCruset as the new commander, say AYE."

Everyone, again save Mani, replied thus, including a large majority of the soldiers themselves.
Ace of Clubs
Posted: Sep 18 2007, 04:06 PM

Unregistered

Amy stood leaning against the wall, "She looks like a leader but is she able to handle the real stress?"
MacNiel
Posted: Sep 18 2007, 04:11 PM

Unregistered

Tommy went with the hype, "AYE!!! MAJOR TO COMMAND!!!" She smiled and yelled with the clan.
RavenXI
Posted: Sep 18 2007, 05:00 PM

Captain Awesome

Group: Members
Member No.: 413

Yssej didn't react like the many others around him. He stood quietly reflecting upon the words of both Eli and Mother Sharona. There was smthing in her words. Somehing that made Yssej feel that she was right.

--------------------
Sol the 1337th
Posted: Sep 18 2007, 06:47 PM

Village Idiot for Life

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 236

Haka shrugged. He didn't really care who was leader as long as they did a good job. He didn't know why Mani was doing what she was, so instead of shouting with the rest, he remained silent. He would ask her later, for sure.

--------------------
cielo's Stuffs
Number of times cielo has had his post count reset: 4
DarkValkyr
Posted: Sep 19 2007, 01:20 AM

Fallen Angel

Group: Veteran
Member No.: 177

Cliff was there too; he was in his child-like current state for the moment. He was cheering and leaping, appearing very innocent.

--------------------
Zaxton Books
Posted: Sep 21 2007, 02:56 PM

Old Man

Mani turned to Fube, "Then it is decided, Major. You have succeeded your brother as commander of the VCAD."
Fube bowed to Mani, and the other bowed lower out of respect, "Mother Sharona. You are satisfied then?"
"The people of the VCAD have spoken." Mani said, not really answering the question, ".. If you'll excuse me, I am missing on my sleep."
"Of course. Please, everyone return to your stations. Council: We will reconvene in 8 hours time, at which point we will begin to clean up the mess that my brother has left us."
"Aye aye, Commander!"
"Clan Dismissed!"

Many of the soldiers present headed straight outside, back to their ships, but a few remained.

Of the council, Mani was the only person to remain in the gymnasium, hoping to catch Haka's attention for a quick word.
DarkValkyr
Posted: Sep 21 2007, 04:30 PM

Fallen Angel

"My Station...?" Cliff wondered. "Oh! That's right, that Rust Sakura train! I should get going." he immediately dashed for the nearest town to get an airship.

--------------------
Zaxton Books
Posted: Sep 21 2007, 04:45 PM

Old Man

Actually, due to the events and nature of this meeting, and poorly explained until now, all the movable examples of VCAD's might were gathered here, including said train.
MacNiel
Posted: Sep 21 2007, 05:50 PM

Unregistered

Tommy stood outside the hall waiting for Mani to come out because she still didn't know what she was to do, "Hmmmm...." She started to whistle a tune to herself.
Sol the 1337th
Posted: Sep 22 2007, 07:07 AM

Village Idiot for Life

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 236

Haka walked over to Mani. He had no impending sense of doom, but just to be careful, he quietly plotted an escape route in case something bad happened.

--------------------
cielo's Stuffs
Number of times cielo has had his post count reset: 4
DarkValkyr
Posted: Sep 22 2007, 08:25 AM

Fallen Angel

OOC: Heheh, all righty.

But before he jetted off, he sled and realized. "That's right, everyone should be here." he told himself. "But where would I meet my superior though?"

--------------------
Zaxton Books
Posted: Sep 22 2007, 12:22 PM

Old Man

A pair of ununiformed moogles were having a conversation just outside the doors.

"Are you sure about this, boss?"
"I've told you a hundred times, Nathan, you do not have to call me boss."
"Answer the question."
"It makes no difference who leads the clan, Hendryx. As long as we have work to do, there is hope."
Hendryx spotted the similarly uniformed Cliff, "I think that's our new guy, boss."

Mani quickly cast some sort of spell, an impermeable cloak of secrecy surrounding the pair as they teleported to her office.

(ooc: PMRP, Solly. I'll start it in a moment.)
RavenXI
Posted: Sep 22 2007, 12:46 PM

Captain Awesome

Group: Members
Member No.: 413

"Well..no new orders...I guess it's back to the docks for me."

Yssej left the gymnasium and made his way back to his post. He had not been with VCAD for very long and having a new commander affected him little.

--------------------
Ace of Clubs
Posted: Sep 22 2007, 02:11 PM

Unregistered

Amy had left to find the barracks again, "Hmmmm... Wonder when they are supposed to give me one of those flashy badges..." She looked around for a moment then shrugged and continued on.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Recognoria's Halls of Records | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (6) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2302 seconds | Archive