Skin Oix designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to The Fantasy Script. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome

If you're a member please LOG IN and say hi, if not then please REGISTER

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Christmas Television Shows
Miss Peg
Posted: Nov 25 2007, 09:54 PM

Needs Professional Help

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Are there any Christmas TV shows you're looking forward to this year?

Whether it be a one off new show, or a show that's on every year...please share your favourites, or any you've enjoyed. And it would be nice to give a brief description for those who live in other countries! :)
HearMeCalling
Posted: Nov 25 2007, 09:57 PM

Needs Professional Help

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 48

The Doctor Who Christmas Special!!

Called Voyage of the Damned - it's starring Kylie Minogue as the Tenth Doctor's [David Tennant's] companion. Doctor Who is about an alien who travels through time and space righting wrongs in his TARDIS (blue box) with companions. All that is known about the Christmas Special is that it features the Titanic and Kylie's character is called Astrid Peth. (Astrid is an anagram of TARDIS. Peth is Welsh for Part. - Doctor Who is made in Wales).
Miss Peg
Posted: Nov 25 2007, 10:18 PM

Needs Professional Help

Hmm, intriguing! I missed last years, but methinks this years will be a must watch for me too. :) Thanks for mentioning that one! :D
HearMeCalling
Posted: Nov 25 2007, 10:37 PM

Needs Professional Help

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 48

Last years, 'The Runaway Bride' starring Catherine Tate as 'Donna Noble' alongside David Tennant as The Doctor and Sarah Parish as 'The Empress of Racnoss (you've seen that Fizy!) is probably going to be repeated over the Christmas period in UK. :)
Miss Peg
Posted: Nov 25 2007, 10:54 PM

Needs Professional Help

OOOH, that was that giant big spidery thing...urgh! :lol: Sounds good though, woosh!

I wonder how many repeats we'll get this year, a lot more apparently.
SarahPie
Posted: Nov 27 2007, 08:22 AM

Fanfic Lover

Group: Active Member
Member No.: 21

i dont watch christmas specials.. but im getting tv shows on dvd for christmas.. lol.. i heart scrubs.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Aqua Drift by Luka102 (+L102). Find more skins at IF Skin Zone.
Back to Top ^^^

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1990 seconds | Archive

Disclaimer:
Characters from television shows such as Neighbours, Doctor Who, Gilmore Girls and books/movies like Sisterhood of the Travelling Pantsand many more are not owned by the members of this forum. They are characters previously/presently on television/in movies/books and belong to their creators. Certain characters are based on real people or are fictional characters created by others for storylines - stories including these people are based entirely on fiction. Some characters have been made up by the members of this forum and so they belong to their respective owners. DO NOT attempt to recreate characters that are owned by the users of this forum, unless you have permission to do so.