zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to False Pretense. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome

Welcome to False Pretense, where we are neither false nor pretentious. Free love in the streets. In the alley, it ain't that cheap.

She Wants to touch me

ELLIE ! subtext
Ellie is a self-proclaimed Potter-whore and creator of the original alternate family. Nose in book, pen in hand, she runs through the revolving door of her sexuality.
TWIRLS ! baby doom.
A seed hatched, and inside there was a pair of headphones. And wearing the headphones was Twirls. And yes, it was a seed and not an egg. And so music played across boundless fields and killed endless mules (such as Renesmee, but that's a whole other heroic slaying). The natives of these fields were overjoyed by the cleansing of their fields, and so they rewarded them to Twirls, who turned them into this forum.
DIZZY ! sunshine.
Once upon a time there was a dream of wonder named Dizzy. Her light caused hallucinations to nearby passers, making them believe that she was the sun, and so they showered her with gifts of awesomeness. Dizzy was already of maximum awesomeness, so she bestowed these gifts to this forum, FP, making it amazingly awesome also. She enjoys sushi.
KAT ! july, july!
The King of The World wanted to marry Kat, but she refused because she was too awesome for him and so forever more he has doted on her, which is all completely irrelevant, but very interesting. He is not one of her many husbands in this wondrous, polygamous land.

She wants to love me

4/13/09 - False Pretense is officially under construction! Check back here for more quick news/useful links.
6/28/09 - FALSE PRETENSE IS OPEN! Feel free to join and start posting! Our sorting system is still in the works, but you'll have your houses soon.

Woohoo

Credits

This skin and all images created by exposť @ RCR. To view more skins created by this designer click here.

What do you think I look like?, snatched from the TA
.lueur d'espoir
Posted: Feb 15 2010, 10:39 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

I saw this on the TA and loved the Idea. The person below describes what you imagine the person above to look like biggrin.gif
^^^
Kat
Posted: Feb 15 2010, 10:41 AM

it never seemed so strange.
Group Icon

Group: Anomaly Admin
Member No.: 13

I always thought of you as having long, wavy hair, a brownish blonde, with green eyes. Middling height.
^^^
.lueur d'espoir
Posted: Feb 15 2010, 10:50 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 18

I always though of you with luminous semi tanned skin, wavy midlength, chestnut hair and light brown eyes. And a very warm smile smile.gif
^^^
ivy ;
Posted: Feb 15 2010, 04:53 PM

Member No.: 20

Tall, blonde wavy hair, green eyes
^^^
Kat
Posted: Feb 15 2010, 06:29 PM

Group Icon

I always used to picture you with shoulder-length, dark brown hair, with bright blue eyes.
^^^
baby doom.
Posted: Feb 15 2010, 08:17 PM

this too shall pass.
Group Icon

Group: Apropos Admin
Member No.: 1

I think you look like an apple peeled so that it is smiling and staring at me.
It's a green apple.
^^^
Kat
Posted: Feb 15 2010, 08:18 PM

Group Icon

I think you look like a llama.

One that eats hands.

You are a lovely llama!

A zombie llama, in fact biggrin.gif
^^^
baby doom.
Posted: Feb 15 2010, 09:27 PM

this too shall pass.
Group Icon

Group: Apropos Admin
Member No.: 1

A llama in a hat.
^^^
Kat
Posted: Feb 15 2010, 09:30 PM

Group Icon

A llama in a LOVELY hat.

^^^
Subtext
Posted: Feb 16 2010, 03:52 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Aristophren Admin
Member No.: 4

^a slight disturbance in the atmosphere that wanders around and makes people happy with nigh imperceptible hugs?
^^^
Kat
Posted: Feb 16 2010, 03:55 AM

Group Icon

Haha, that is totally cheating XD

Blonde hair, though not bleached or anything drastic like that. Pale skin, middling height, with sparking, grayish green eyes.
^^^
Subtext
Posted: Feb 16 2010, 04:01 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Aristophren Admin
Member No.: 4

fine then.
Kat....

Thin and tallish in a fashionable way, with long, straight black hair and pale blue eyes that are like WHOA LOOK AT ME CONTRASTING. Fair but not exactly pale skin and a pretty, quirky smile that tilts a bit to one side.

I'm under the impression that i pulled some of that from Zooey Deschanel, but hey, I was just attempting to picture you, embodied.
^^^
Kat
Posted: Feb 16 2010, 04:05 AM

Group Icon

Haha, I believe that is the first time "fashionable" has ever been used in the same sentence as "Kat" in referring to me. XD

You have pretty nails. And your hair is straightish. And you have a cute little nose.

*nods*
^^^
ange brisť
Posted: Feb 16 2010, 04:10 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 19

I think that Kat has shiny, dark hair. And maybe...green eyes? I would say brown, but that's boring and Kat is anything but that.
^^^
Kat
Posted: Feb 16 2010, 04:12 AM

Group Icon

Tsuki has dark brown hair, maybe blackish? It is somewhere around shoulder-length. You have dark eyes, most likely brown, and are fairly pale. You are slightly short.
^^^
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2456 seconds · Archive