Skin created by Kman. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Expedition Fleet. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Roll Calls, How this thread will function
alfaforce5
Posted: Apr 29 2006, 09:47 AM

IT'S DETTA TIME!

Group: The Brass
Member No.: 1

I will set up roll calls from time to time to make sure that every one is checking the forums on a regular basis. When a roll call is set up every one active on the ship will have until a set point to respond to the roll call.

in some situations the roll call will require more then a reply, in such a situation instructions will be posted with the roll call.

I will normaly post information on roll calls in multiple spots [such as from my desk and in the OOC area] so you should not expect to be able to use 'I didn't know we had a roll call going on' as an excuse.

If you are on LOA when a roll call is made you will not be expected to respond to that roll call

if you have questions PM them to me

-the CO

--------------------
user posted image
Captain Sayid Jarrah
Commanding Officer
USS Vendetta

user posted image
Commander Malcolm Rivers
Executive Officer
USS Broadsword

user posted image
Major Lauren Ndoci
Annihilator Commanding Officer
USS Biessman
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Roll Calls | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0541 seconds · Archive