zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Ewaerbl's Bevin. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Old Hood Returns?
Doobes
Posted: Apr 13 2010, 06:45 PM

The Doobalicious Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

So yeah, imagine my surprise tonight when I went to use the Nexus and found something interesting in the list:

[spoiler]
user posted image
[/spoiler]

E, you back? If so, feel free to get in touch with me either here or at KI # 45311!

More later.

EDIT 4/19: Yes, E is definitely back. Bumped into him in Ae'gura and later helped him with Ahnonay. Had a great time. Good to have you back, bud!

- Doobes
Ewaerbl
Posted: May 6 2010, 09:39 AM

Member No.: 12

Thanks Doobes!
It is good to be back! Good to see you and a few others again. The servers are down for mainenance again. Just when I was planning to get my last pod age sparklie! angry.gif It's all good though.
I can't figure out which age I need to complete for the top half on the stone well in relto. Any idea? It might be er'cana?
Anybody want to get coned?

Doobes
Posted: May 6 2010, 04:43 PM

The Doobalicious Admin

Member No.: 2

Yep, top ring is the Er'cana/Ahnonay combo. I'm guessing Er'cana because I was there when you went through the Ahnonay one. wink.gif

I was going to post a tidbit of news explaining why the servers are down, so I'll just do that here.

Apparently, someone cracked (not hacked...there was a discussion on the difference between the two) into the MOULa server and was able to alter their avvie to become a Bahro. They ran around the cavern like that, confusing everyone. The telltale sign was that the Bahro appeared on the KI as NotABeast, while Cyan-controlled Bahro don't show up at all.

So Cyan has taken down the game while they update the security as further "cracks" may corrupt the vault, meaning everyone's hard work in the Ages would be ERASED.

And I was in the middle of a game of Sardines when the damn server went down. Was about to WIN too! Crap!
« Next Oldest | Admin Posts | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2396 seconds · Archive