Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Equipninty Reborn. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

The Mega Remix, An update
Ham
Posted: May 5 2012, 11:35 AM

normal for babies

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6

So some of you (specifically Stu) may know that Steve and I have been working on a massive remix in Sony Acid Pro.

The basic idea is that I make a simple remix (chopping up and rearranging) of a song, in this case "HOTTER THAN JULY" by Rip Slyme, send it to him, he adds a song in, mixes it and sends it back, I do the same and send it back, and we go on adding new songs in every time we feel like it until we've got a ridiculous wall of noise which is completely unlistenable.

So far we've been working on it, on and off, for about a year and a half, and we've got 12 different tracks in it, including soundbites from the game Pharaoh, music from the Lion King musical, and a woodpigeon. Steve just added some more to the middle bit so I thought I'd share it and see what you all think.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28750620/Mix%2012.mp3

EDIT: Forgot to mention, it's shit. Just to warn you.

This post has been edited by Ham on May 5 2012, 11:45 AM

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Marvin
Posted: May 6 2012, 09:35 AM

The Paranoid Android

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

You're going to dedicate it to MCA, right?

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Come Kanto, come Johto, come Hoenn and Sinnoh. Join the ranks, become the force.
Together we shall march into the very mouth of hell...
Ham
Posted: May 6 2012, 09:59 AM

normal for babies

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6

Rest in peace, man.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Stu
Posted: May 9 2012, 04:10 AM

pyow

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

Wood pigeon remains the best addition.

--------------------
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Topic Options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

Skinned by BGS. Reborn by Obnoxious Mods.
Back to Top ^^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0567 seconds | Archive