InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Embraced By Darkness. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

-Updates-

Leader positions OPEN, One female One Male
(rulers of Nysroc)

[2/8]Okay, a little news, finally. My computer kinda exploded with virus's So I wont be making any graphics anytime soon. So the layout I was working on is going to have to wait. Once I get it up and running again, and hopefully get the cracked screen fixed, I'll be good to go, until then this old skin is going to have to work lol

[6/9] Myself and Bleeding were discussing plots, and decided, that within the next week or so, when i am able to, I will add a new race to our list. We are adding Hunters, supernatural Hunters or Vampire Hunters. We decided that our supernatural community was a little to safe other than from themselves and demons, so now more drama shall arise if people decide to rp one. Should be interesting.

[5/8] Its been a little over due, due to the season changing and all. But We have finally got a new layout! The season has skipped Spring and we have jumped into Summer. I know that the layout is fairly bright, but the next one will go back to black and wont hurt our eyes to much XD haha. Anyway, We need more vampires and werewolves, well, actually we need more of just about everything so whatever. Bleeding has added more music to the Ipod, and its no longer on Autoplay so you have to personally click it to listen to the music, better if you want silence ^^
I wanted to add, that there is another creature i would like to introduce to EBD a creature called an Asmodai, much like the Dosferatu, these creatures will NOT be easy to Role-play. You MUST talk to me personally if you would like to know what an Asmodai is.

[Add Reply][New Topic]

Piekna Katastrafa
Sky
Posted: Aug 6 2010, 04:17 PM

Unregistered

(Posted Image)

(Posted Image)

The year is 2014. Several years ago, special sub-species of humans began to emerge. There were the mutants, normal humans who had undergone a kind of mutation, allowing them to use seemingly supernatural powers. Next came the Demigods, half-God children who showed great power similar to their heavenly parent, though still retaining enough of their human mother/father to fit in with normal humans. Basilisks, Were-creatures, Pixies, and Kitsunes were only some of the ones that emerged. In an attempt to keep the peace and keep the so called ‘freaks’ under wraps, many governments (including but not limited to the United States of America) deported all of the sub-species they found. Born citizens were found homeless in foreign countries for reasons beyond their control.

Outraged, the Polish government decided to build a government-funded school for all human sub-species. The Piekna Katastrafa Acadamia was built, and quickly became a home to many sub-species. The school provided teaching jobs for adult sub-species, while sheltering and teaching younger ones. Poland became a sub-species safe haven, But then the Americans began to realize what they had lost; potential super-soldiers, weapons far greater than guns or bombs. The American government set up advertisements for similar schools and equal rights for any who wished to return. But behind the welcoming embrace were labs, experiments, and tests that left sub-species guinea pigs mangled and destroyed.

Not only did they do all of this, but they started accusing Poland of doing the same, simply using the school as a disguise for creating sub-species super-soldiers, trained to be used in war.

With tension building and inter-country bonds snapping, will the sub-species school be the source of world war three? Will students be swayed to return to their homelands when tempted? Will sub-species ever be able to survive in a peaceful world, or will they be brainwashed into weapons of war?

Choose a species
Choose a side
The fate of the world lies in the balance

|Home||The Handbook||Lifestyles||Cannon Characters||Application|

PKA has two ratings | Beautiful Disaster Academy is rated PG-13| Incident of War University is rated R (password is required must PM Admin. Kenneth|
Infinitely experienced RPers, completely original plot(made by Sky) and characters, in detail posts, miraculous plot twists. It’s Piekna Katastrafa Academia
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

[Topic Options] [Add Reply][New Topic]

C-Box

C-Box Rules

Please do not Advertise in the c-box

Do not spam.

Do not argue

BE NICE

and do not flood the c-box!

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0946 seconds | Archive