WELCOME TO EWAC!
The right place to share
fun, madness and random obsessions!

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Ewac. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

The Chart, Rules are about to be broken......
canada_vixen
Posted: Aug 7 2007, 05:23 PM

Rohirrim

Group: Members
Member No.: 382

QUOTE (Kit-Kat @ Aug 5 2007, 11:11 AM)
You and Jonathan actually are the start of the rebellion within the groups at school. (Orli and Liz started it outside of school) I'm glad you liked being in the band.

How cool is that? I was actually thinking that's what would happen! Or hoping it would happen wink1.gif

How lame of Ana to be flirting with someone else while Orlando, the guy she supposedly wants is waiting in the other room. But then again, he does love someone else... oh gosh, I'm already looking forward to the awkward morning after lol.

The flashback to Paris... sooo sweet! I'm really looking forward to read the chapter about their trip in Europe smile.gif

P.S. Oh Henry?!?! laughing1.gif smileys-drool.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Beautiful banner by Mena
Kit-Kat
Posted: Aug 10 2007, 07:41 PM

Majar

Member No.: 513

No time for quptes today, but I loved all of your reviews and just to let you know all will be chaning more and more after this chapter.

Chapter 6

When Liz arrived home that night, she found Gerry passed out on the couch and she could hear her parents up in their room watching one of the late night talk shows. She went over to Gerry and shook him awake and he grumbled and sat up.

“Come on Twiddle Dumb, let’s get you upstairs.” Liz whispered to her drunk brother as she wrapped one of his arms around her shoulders to help support him and he slowly got up.

She helped him upstairs and she thankfully noticed her parent’s bedroom door closed. She quietly walked past their room and put Gerry in his room. She laid him down on his side so he wouldn’t choke if he got sick and took off his shoes and pants and covered him up with a throw blanket. She then went into the bathroom and got the puke bucket from under the sink and put it by his bed. She sighed looking at him and felt the tears sting her eyes again.

She was about to walk out when she heard him call her back softly.

“Elizabeth.” He said softly and she stopped and turned to him.

“Yes Gerard?” She asked.

“Thanks Twiddle Dee, for everything.” He said softly with a little smile and she gave a small smile back.

“No problem Twiddle Dumb, what are twin sisters for?” She said and he smiled and closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep. She quietly left and closed his door. Then she went down the hall and checked on Kim in her room and then went across the hall and checked on Kevin. Both were fast asleep like nothing had happened. Thankfully her parents came home at 6 and she didn’t have to call a babysitter for them that night. She went down to her parents room and knocked on the door and cracked it open to see her dad fast asleep but her mom watching Jay Leno.

“Hey sweetie.” Her mom said.

“Hi mom, I was just coming into to tell you I got home safe.” Liz said.

“Thanks sweetie, is Gerry home yet?” She asked.

“Yeah, he is just feeling a little ill from something bad he ate or something, he didn’t feel good enough to come in and tell you. He should be fine by morning.” Liz said, she hated lying like this to her mom, she had lied to her plenty of times before but the ones she hated doing where the ones covering up for Gerry.

“Alright, good night sweetie.” Her mom said.

“Goodnight mom.” Liz said and she shut their door and then went down to her room and collapsed on her bed in her clothes exhausted from the first day’s events.

********************************************************************************

“Lexi! Alexandria! LEXI!” Orlando said loudly shaking her awake the next morning.

“Ow! Do ya have to yell?” She said waking up and sitting up covering her ears.

“Here take these, it will help the hangover.” Orlando said handing her Tylenol and a glass of water.

“Thanks.” She said.

“Do you feel fit enough to drive or should I drive you?” Orlando asked.

“No, I can drive.” Lexi said.

“Just be careful.” Orlando said to his sister and he kissed her on the cheek and left.

He went downstairs to find his dad passed out on the couch, he had lipstick stains all over his collar. Orlando sighed and glared at his father, he hated that his dad had cheated on his mom, who really loved him. It never use to be this way, they were a happy family until they started High School and Lexi and Orlando began fighting more often because of the Chart and then his dad started to stay out late and come home with lipstick stains on his shirt.

His mom never knew about the lipstick stains because Orlando had to always do the laundry since they both were never home but then a couple of weeks ago she found him with another woman at work and then that was what started it. Every night she would stay late working and then go to a friends house to talk about everything, to let off steam and dad would stay late with his lover at work. He hated that he was doing this to her, to their relationship, to their whole family.

“Morning Dad.” Orlando said as he turned on the morning news and his dad jumped at the noise of the TV and Orlando.

“Oh hi son.” His dad said and Orlando rolled his eyes.

“I see it was a late night at work again.” Orlando said staring at his father.

“Oh yeah, late night, big project this week.” His father said and Orlando scowled at his dad and his dad got up and went upstairs just as his mom came downstairs. He watched his mother go into the kitchen and he looked at his mom who had tears in her eyes.

“Mom, what’s wrong?” He asked.

“Oh nothing sweetheart. How was the outing with your friends last night?” She asked shaking her head and trying to hold back tears.

“It was fine, mom what’s wrong?” He asked.

“It’s nothing Orlando drop it.” She said looking down at the counter.

“You can tell me mom, I won’t tell anyone.” He said and she sighed.

“Orlando,you’re father has been having an affair with a woman at work, I found out some weeks ago.” His mom said breaking down into tears at the table and Orlando went over to her and rubbed her back.

“Mom, I already know. I’ve found the lipstick stains on his shirt for a long time now but never thought anything of it and then I overheard you two arguing some weeks ago. ” He said.

“I figured you knew, but were keeping a brave face on for the rest of the family.” She said sighing and she got up and hugged her son, “You are an amazing son, you know that?” She said and he held his mom close feeling tears in his eyes.

“Yeah, you’ve told me before.” He said softly and she laughed.

“Everything is going to be fine you’ll see.” She said pulling away from him.

“Oh God, look at the time, I’ve got to go. I love you.” She said and she kissed him on the cheek and left. He sat down at the table and felt the tears come, he couldn’t get away from drama whether at school or at home.

********************************************************************************

Ana Sophia had arrived at school a little earlier than normal and she saw Elijah sitting at one of the tables outside playing his guitar and writing music down on a piece of paper. She couldn’t believe she had actually kissed him last night, yes he is incredibly hot but he is a G.A.F. it is against the code to do any of that with them and she flirted with him! She felt embarrassed over her actions and she had a boyfriend. But there was a part of her that wanted to screw the code and ask Elijah out on an actual date, but she didn’t feel brave enough to do that. She loved Orlando but also Elijah.

She tried to walk into the school without him noticing, she didn’t want to talk to him today. She didn’t want him to know she liked what happened last night.

“Ana!” He called and she stopped on the steps.

’Fuck.’ She thought and she turned around smiling at him.

“Elijah right?” She said and he looked at her confused.

“Yeah, remember we danced at the club last night, you kissed me.” He said looking at her with those big blue eyes and she grabbed the railing for support, she couldn’t resist those eyes.

“Oh right, look I was drunk last night and wasn’t really thinking straight, so can we just keep the little thing that happened between us to ourselves?” She said and he looked at her with sad eyes and she felt like she was going to cry at those eyes. Then they turned angry and she felt afraid of him.

“Yeah, sure. Cya around Ana.” He said and he walked away where he met up with Parker, Liz, and Cather who had just arrived from Starbucks.

‘Oohh, that was a little harsh wasn’t it?’ She thought and she then brushed away the thoughts of his big sad blue eyes as Gerry came over with Lexi, Channing, Orlando, and the rest of the gang.

“Hey Orlando!” Ana called and she ran to Orlando and hugged him and kissed him deeply on the lips.

“Hey Ana.” He said smiling at her once they pulled away.

“So, I was thinking, do you want to go do something after school today since you don’t have drama.” Ana asked.

“Actually, I do have drama, our rehearsal’s for ‘Romeo and Juliet’ start today.” He said with sympathetic eyes, “But look how about I take you out for some dinner later, how does that sound?” He said and she smiled.

“Alright.” She said and she kissed him deeply again.

Liz stared at Orlando and Ana kissing and she sighed while she drank her frappachino. She inside was wishing it were her that was in his arms and kissing him, just like they did back in Europe over the summer.

“Ok, Liz. Let’s look over some of our lines.” Catch said breaking her out of her trance and Liz turned to her.

“Oh right, first rehearsal is after school today.” Liz said.

“You did get time off from Dance team for this?” Catch asked.

“Yeah, we don’t have our next practice for that until Thursday, the day before the game.” Liz said and Catch nodded.

“Alright, so the rehearsals are going to be all of Act one, so let’s start with our first scene together.” Catch said and Liz laughed.

“It’s so weird you are playing my mother.” She said and Catch laughed.

“I know but hey it’s acting.” Catch said and they started to read through their lines as Liz kept every so often looking up and staring at Orlando leaning against the stairs holding Ana Sophia’s hand.

Oh yeah rehearsal’s today were going to be pretty interesting.

--------------------
For the love of Orlando Bloom Shirtless!
Edward Cullen, Sexier than you since 1901.
user posted image
^^Coming Soon by Katie!
Our Solemn Hour Now up be Me!
Read Monster Hospital by Mena and Amber!
Read all fics on EWAC
WhiteAndie
Posted: Aug 11 2007, 12:36 AM

Totally Flirty Girl
Group Icon

Group: Summer '04 Awards Winners
Member No.: 14

I feel soo bad!!

I've been such a bad replier! But life has been caothic (sp?) Lately, I've been with classes again (it sucks!) and then you add that I'm after a real job (aka number and all that) so I've been running around doing interviews... I feel that I've been rejecting these stories that I love so much, so I apologize!

I hope you forgive me =)

now back to the chapters because... OMG! I'm between Orlando and Elijah! Couldn't the world be more cruel than that? How can you expect that Sophia could choose one of them? I couldn't, I'd just stare at both of them and my eyes would break down in tears, because the world isn't fair anymore..!!

Ana and Orlando were dancing really dirty on the crowded dance floor to the song ‘Gold digger’. She was moving her hips against his and he kept his arms wrapped around her waist and they were sweating from the heat of the dance floor and from dancing so close.

First... laughing1.gif at the song.. somehow, I sing that song and I dance it and i find it completely funny... dodn't ask me why... Second, are you kidding me? Do you expect me to keep my thoughts clean and my innocence intact with that picture???!

Ana had already had 2 drinks and was starting to feel a little tipsy.

laughing1.gif she is a light head! After years of practicing, I can deal with 4 and just feeling tipsy... but after all, I'm in Mexico, if I don't practice I'll be left out! laughing1.gif

She then suddenly got an idea.

Mmm I like the idea ... dirty thoughts maybe?

“Hey, you want to go back to the private room?” She asked him over the music.

*raises hand* If you don't want to go with her, you can take me, no problem!! haha

“Very nice.” She said and she started to kiss him deeply and he started to kiss her back. He put one hand on the back of her head and another on her lower back and she ran her hands through his dark curly locks.

The curls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh sorry, I missed out the point of the paragraph, I got distracted by his deep chocolate, curly locks...

He flipped Ana over so he was on top but he suddenly felt like he was back in a Parisian Hotel room on a large canopy bed with a window open nearby that looked out a Paris and the Eiffel Tower at night and he wasn’t on top of Ana anymore but on top of Liz and kissing her not Ana.

*crashes* that hurt! But she deserved it.. somehow, her alter ego made it fair..!!

“Orlando what’s wrong?” She asked surprised by this, it was going so well until he jumped off her.

Yeah.. my pretty image in my head was quite good and entertaining..why did he stop?

“Alright, only 2 more and I’m done for the night.” She said and he rolled his eyes and she left him alone in the room.

Yeah.. two drink with her and tipsy already, we seriously have to do that about it!

She walked up to the bar and ordered a Manhattan and noticed a really cut guy next to her at the bar. He was wearing a vintage Beatles t-shirt and faded jeans and black Converse chucks. He had dark brown hair that was spiked and when he turned to look at her he had the most beautiful blue eyes she had ever seen.

After a depressing failed make out session with Orlando Bloom she goes to the bar and gets him... Man... Don't we all wish that we'd really live the fanfics? I mean, come on!

“Come on.” She said just as ‘Every time we touch’ came on and she began dancing dirty with Elijah who began dancing dirty back, enjoying this. He found her incredibly attractive with her dark brown hair and hazel eyes that almost glowed in the dim light of the club. He pulled her closer against him and began moving his hips against hers and she was surprised by this, he didn’t seem like the dirty dancing type.

That surprised me too.. he does not look like the dirty dancing type... but it's my lij, he can be such a wee box of surprises..! And the song... you're the queen of dirty dancing songs!! notworthy.gif

“You know you are a lot different than most of the other Popular girls, your much more fun and way more beautiful.” He said and she smiled and leaned down and kissed him deeply on the lips and he returned the kiss and she wrapped her arms around his neck to hold herself up, she felt some electric thrill go through her whole body with his touch and kiss. Suddenly she felt someone tugging on the back of her shirt.

why, oh why, I can't go out at night and first kiss Orlando Bloom and almost make out with him and then drown my rejection with Elijah sweet eyes Wood... man.. life is unfair down here!! crying.gif

Now... Up to the next chapter...

Ana Sophia had arrived at school a little earlier than normal and she saw Elijah sitting at one of the tables outside playing his guitar and writing music down on a piece of paper.

Just wanted to stop and say, you write such drooling pictures here! First the curls, then the dirty dancing and then the wee sweet Elijah writing songs and playing his guitar... shocking.gif

She couldn’t believe she had actually kissed him last night, yes he is incredibly hot but he is a G.A.F. it is against the code to do any of that with them and she flirted with him! She felt embarrassed over her actions and she had a boyfriend. But there was a part of her that wanted to screw the code and ask Elijah out on an actual date, but she didn’t feel brave enough to do that. She loved Orlando but also Elijah.

I'm not against kissing Elijah, and even less, I'm not against kissing Orlando either, but maybe she should choose, I don't like the play she is in it, and she is going to hurt some people including herself if she keeps in it.

Anyway, Orlando is doing the same....

Hahahaha talk about an honest relationship..!! Good start!

“Elijah right?” She said and he looked at her confused.

“Yeah, remember we danced at the club last night, you kissed me.” He said looking at her with those big blue eyes and she grabbed the railing for support, she couldn’t resist those eyes.

“Oh right, look I was drunk last night and wasn’t really thinking straight, so can we just keep the little thing that happened between us to ourselves?” She said and he looked at her with sad eyes and she felt like she was going to cry at those eyes. Then they turned angry and she felt afraid of him.

She is a jerkk!! How could she do that to the sweet Elijah?! Are you kidding me? With those eyes ... she doens't have a heart, I'm sure... or it might be a frozen heart!

‘Oohh, that was a little harsh wasn’t it?’ She thought and she then brushed away the thoughts of his big sad blue eyes as Gerry came over with Lexi, Channing, Orlando, and the rest of the gang.

Nooo really? You think so dry.gif

Blank.

Orlando is coming...

“Actually, I do have drama, our rehearsal’s for ‘Romeo and Juliet’ start today.” He said with sympathetic eyes, “But look how about I take you out for some dinner later, how does that sound?” He said and she smiled.

“Alright.” She said and she kissed him deeply again.

I'm confused... the relationship is way too confusing... I say, break it up, go back to the people they like but are way too shy to talk with, and then keep going as friends and maybe with some no reservations wink1.gif obviosuly just because I have a dirty mind hahaha

--------------------
user posted image
LijsSunshine06
Posted: Aug 11 2007, 02:53 AM

Baby-Elf

Member No.: 571

I never thought I'd have to say this, but Gerry is really being a Twiddle-Dumb in that chapter. Dumbie. But a hot, adorable, dumbie.

“Thanks Twiddle Dee, for everything.” He said softly with a little smile and she gave a small smile back.

At least he was grateful. Maybe after that, he can do something for her. Like whisking her best friend away and spending time with the lovable Catch! Hahaha! Don't mind me, I'm on a Gerry high ever since I got 300 a few days ago lol.

“Just be careful.” Orlando said to his sister and he kissed her on the cheek and left.

He sat down at the table and felt the tears come, he couldn’t get away from drama whether at school or at home.

Awwww Orlando's such a sweet guy in that particular part lol. I should be mad because of the shit that he did to my bff, but still he is a nice guy. cry.gif Poor dude.

he walked away where he met up with Parker, Liz, and Cather who had just arrived from Starbucks.

LOL sorry hun, but you misspelled my name....and you're suppose to be my bff...thanks a lot haha jk! And I'm assuming that Starbucks is a tradition..if so cool, I actually like coffee lol.

“It’s so weird you are playing my mother.” She said and Catch laughed.

“I know but hey it’s acting.” Catch said and they started to read through their lines as Liz kept every so often looking up and staring at Orlando leaning against the stairs holding Ana Sophia’s hand.

Oh yeah rehearsal’s today were going to be pretty interesting.

Very interesting indeed and laugh.gif that is something I would say, it's just acting so get over it lol. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Katie

--------------------
user posted image
Now up In Lads!!! Go Check it Out!

Dr. Carlisle Cullen: Smarter than you since 1643

(yes Kat I kinda took that from you tongue.gif)
4everElijah
Posted: Aug 13 2007, 06:13 AM

Shieldmaiden

Member No.: 465

*stomps foot* i always miss everything!!
disgust.gif *gets angry at computer for having a virus for so long*
i hate computers, but i love story and want more!!!
beat.gif me
PS-no random funny smilies line this time

--------------------
user posted image

Our Solemn Hour
by Kit-Kat
(now up in The Lads section)
canada_vixen
Posted: Aug 14 2007, 04:21 PM

Rohirrim

Member No.: 382

QUOTE (LijsSunshine06 @ Aug 10 2007, 09:53 PM)
Don't mind me, I'm on a Gerry high ever since I got 300 a few days ago lol.

Ha! Ha! Tell me about it! I just got it on Friday! smileys-drool.gif whistling.gif

Orlando is an amazing son... the family would completely fall apart if he wasn't there. Kinda sad if you think about it, he doesn't have the time to enjoy being a teenager.

*sighs* Poor Liz, it seems like she spent the whole evening crying... about her brother, and the ex...

And seriously, I don't know what Elijah was expecting from a Popular... okay I do know, but obviously that was quite unrealistic. Just sad, really.

--------------------
user posted image
Beautiful banner by Mena
Ambrosia
Posted: Aug 16 2007, 02:20 AM

The Material Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 39

Aw, both Liz and Orlando have such sad issues right now. If only they would confide in one another, then they'd at least have a really good friend who could understand...well, more than a friend, really. happy.gif

I had a feeling Ana was going to pretend not to really remember the situation with Elijah once they got back to school. I have a feeling she is def. going to regret that decision in the future!

And, bring on the Romeo and Juliet rehearsals!
Kit-Kat
Posted: Aug 16 2007, 05:45 PM

Majar

Member No.: 513

Hey gals! I hope you enjoy this chapter, it took me forever to write, to just get it to sound right and everything, so I hope you like it. Now this will be the last chapter I will post for a week or so, I'm moving into my dorm this weekend and my freshman college Orientation is this up coming week, so I won't have time to write or anything but I will work on it when I get a chance. I love all of your reviews and I am now going to quote some.

Amber:

Aw, both Liz and Orlando have such sad issues right now. If only they would confide in one another, then they'd at least have a really good friend who could understand...well, more than a friend, really. 

I had a feeling Ana was going to pretend not to really remember the situation with Elijah once they got back to school. I have a feeling she is def. going to regret that decision in the future!

And, bring on the Romeo and Juliet rehearsals!

Yeah, they both have probelms going on at home but neither knows about them but they will soon. Yes, Ana will regret it later, but the rehearsals are going to be a interesting experience. Also, I hope you like your part in the beginning. :shiny:

canada:

Orlando is an amazing son... the family would completely fall apart if he wasn't there. Kinda sad if you think about it, he doesn't have the time to enjoy being a teenager.

*sighs* Poor Liz, it seems like she spent the whole evening crying... about her brother, and the ex...

And seriously, I don't know what Elijah was expecting from a Popular... okay I do know, but obviously that was quite unrealistic. Just sad, really.

Yeah, Orlando being the glue of the family ebcomes improtant later, it will be interesting trust me. Elijah's expectations weren't exactly unrealistic just really high hopes. I hope you like the next chapter.

Alli:

stomps foot* i always miss everything!!
*gets angry at computer for having a virus for so long*
i hate computers, but i love story and want more!!!

I know, you are forgiven, but you want more, here is more!

Katie:

I never thought I'd have to say this, but Gerry is really being a Twiddle-Dumb in that chapter. Dumbie. But a hot, adorable, dumbie.

Yes, he was but a very adorable dumbie. wub.gif

At least he was grateful. Maybe after that, he can do something for her. Like whisking her best friend away and spending time with the lovable Catch! Hahaha! Don't mind me, I'm on a Gerry high ever since I got 300 a few days ago lol.

Your time will come soon sweetie and I know you will love it. BTW, I haven't seen 300 yet, don't kill me. eek.gif

Awwww Orlando's such a sweet guy in that particular part lol. I should be mad because of the shit that he did to my bff, but still he is a nice guy.  Poor dude.

You'll like him more in this chapter trust me......

Andie:

feel soo bad!!

I've been such a bad replier! But life has been caothic (sp?) Lately, I've been with classes again (it sucks!) and then you add that I'm after a real job (aka number and all that) so I've been running around doing interviews... I feel that I've been rejecting these stories that I love so much, so I apologize!

I hope you forgive me =)

now back to the chapters because... OMG! I'm between Orlando and Elijah! Couldn't the world be more cruel than that? How can you expect that Sophia could choose one of them? I couldn't, I'd just stare at both of them and my eyes would break down in tears, because the world isn't fair anymore..!!

Of course I forgive you, my life's been hectic too. I know I am cruel to put yuo between Orli and Elijah, but I seem to recall you did the same thing to yourself in Knocked up. whistling.gif

Second, are you kidding me? Do you expect me to keep my thoughts clean and my innocence intact with that picture???!

Nope cause I'm not. naughty.gif

The curls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh sorry, I missed out the point of the paragraph, I got distracted by his deep chocolate, curly locks...

I was hoping yuo would like that because I got distracted too writing it! laugh.gif I had to go back and look at my notes to make sure I was on the right track.

Yeah.. my pretty image in my head was quite good and entertaining..why did he stop?

lol.gif You make me laugh, that's why I love ya Andie.

After a depressing failed make out session with Orlando Bloom she goes to the bar and gets him... Man... Don't we all wish that we'd really live the fanfics? I mean, come on!

*raises hand* I do! Seriously there are some stories that I've been written inot and I get with guys that I really want *cough Orlando cough* and I wish they were real.

That surprised me too.. he does not look like the dirty dancing type... but it's my lij, he can be such a wee box of surprises..! And the song... you're the queen of dirty dancing songs!!

I want Elijah's character to be surprising and I'm now the Queen of Dirty Dancing songs. SWEET!

I'm glad you liked it and please don't kill me with this chapter!

Alright, here is the next chapter, enjoy!

Chapter 7

Kylah was sitting in Study hall near the end of the day working on formula’s for science class that day and was having trouble concentrating because of an annoying tapping sound coming from the table near hers in the room. She looked out through her eyelashes at Justin Timberlake at the table nearby tapping his pencil in the annoying fashion look confused at his papers in front of him. Kylah rolled her brown eyes and looked back down at her work as he stopped tapping.

‘Finally, I can concentrate!’ she thought but then the tapping started again and she gave a frustrated sigh and started mentally counting to 10 to calm her nerves but that tapping was really starting to get on her nerves.

“Would you stop?” hissed at Justin.

“Sorry, jeez.” Justin said and she rolled her eyes as he stopped and then she went back to her work, “Hey Kylah?” He called and she froze, he never talked to her. Never! This was odd.

“What?” She asked trying to be calm.

“Are you working on those formula’s from science class today?” He asked with his blue eyes almost pleading. She felt her hands get sweaty from his piercing blue gaze, God how she loved his ocean blue eyes.

“Yeah, why?” She asked whipping her hands on her jeans.

“Can you help me? I don’t understand his class. I need a tutor. I have to pass all my classes this year so I can graduate and so I can get a good scholarship into USC.” Justin said and Kylah rolled her eyes.

“If you would stay awake in his class you would understand everything.” Kylah said as she started to look back at her papers and she heard Justin wince.

“Alright, I deserved that. But Kylah, please, I’m asking, no, I’m begging you. Can you please be my tutor?” Justin asked coming over to her table and kneeling down next to her chair and she looked at him shocked. He really did need help didn’t he? Well, part of her told her don’t, but the other part that wanted to spend every afternoon tutoring him and his beautiful eyes and great smile.

“Alright, I will tutor you.” Kylah said smiling at him and he jumped up smiling big and hugged her.

“Oh thank you so much! You have no idea how much I appreciate this.” He said hugging her and she felt her whole body tingle and she couldn’t help but smile but suddenly he pulled away, “Sorry, so can we umm, start now?” He asked blushing from hugging her and she blushed slightly too.

“Alright.” She said picking up her stuff and going over to his table and she started to tutor Justin, “So let’s start with the Krebs Cycle.” Kylah said.

“The Crabs Cycle?” Justin asked confused.

“I can see this is going to take a long time.” She muttered as she sighed and then began explaining the Krebs Cycle to him.

“Elijah are you alright? You seem distant?” Catcher asked Elijah as they watched the Act 1 Scene 1 with Orlando and some other guys.

“What? Oh I’m fine Catch, don’t worry about me. Just had a rough night last night.” Elijah said and he got a depressed look on his face talking about last night.

“You wanna talk about it?” Catch asked.

“Not really Catch. Let’s just drop it.” Elijah said and Catch dropped it.

“Catcher!” Ewan McGregor, a Scottish exchange student called and Catch turned giggling at his voice, he was incredibly cute, “We’re up next!” He said and she
smiled and went over to him.

On the other side of the room Reeneka was getting ready with Liz for their entrance for the Scene 3 when you first meet Juliet.

“Now don’t upstage me Butler, this is a big moment for the Nurse alright?” Reeneka said and Liz rolled her eyes.

“Actually, you shouldn’t be upstaging me, I’m the lead remember?” Liz said to her with a little smile but inside she was dreading Scene 5 with Orlando coming up, the ball held way too many old memories, from London over the summer.

The rest of rehearsals went by fast and then it came to the scene which Liz was dreading.

“Alright! Liz and Orlando, time for Scene 5 when you two first meet.” Ms. Tyler said and Catcher got into position next to Ewan at one end of the room and Liz acted like she was talking to some freshman boy in the middle of the room while on the other side Orlando said his first line in the scene to a little freshman boy.

“What lady is that, which doth enrich the hand of yonder knight?” Orlando said looking at his script and pointing towards Liz.

“I know not sir.” The freshman boy said looking at his little script and Orlando looked over his next lines and then looked up at Liz.

“O, she doth teach the torches to burn bright! It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night Like a rich jewel in an Ethiope's ear; Beauty too rich for use, for earth too dear! So shows a snowy dove trooping with crows, As yonder lady o'er her fellows shows. The measure done, I'll watch her place of stand, And, touching hers, make blessed my rude hand.Did my heart love till now? forswear it, sight! For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night.” Orlando said and everyone in the room was silent, he was damn good at Shakespeare and Liz felt her face blush at his acting.

“Why do I have a feeling he wasn’t acting saying all of that?” Catch whispered to Elijah behind her as Tybalt played by some sophomore kid was talking to Ewan.

“I agree, that was not acting. He meant every word.” Elijah whispered to Catch.

“Ohh, wait here comes their big scene.” Catch whispered to Elijah fully engrossed in the scene, like it was a soap opera or movie.

Orlando walked over and gabbed Liz’s hand and kissed it as he held a mask to his face and she held one to hers.

“If I profane with my unworthiest hand This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:
My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.” Orlando said as he kissed her hand and Liz gave a slight blush and removed her mask.

“Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, Which mannerly devotion shows in this; For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch, And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.” Liz said as she removed her hand from his and took his hand and put their palms together. All of this seemed way too familiar and they both weren’t even looking at their scripts doing this scene.

“Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?” Orlando asked with a smile as he removed his mask.

“Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.” Liz replied and they both stared at each other.

“Alright, Orlando at this part I want you to pull Liz down to down stage right and there will be a pillar by the stairs off the stage that I want you two to go and stand by like you are hiding.” Ms. Tyler said and Orlando did that and then went onto his next line.

“O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do; They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.” Orlando said leaning into her and she laughed and pushed him slightly away.

“Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake.” Liz said and he smiled.

Then suddenly Liz felt as if she wasn’t standing anymore but sitting in a chair at the Globe theater with Orlando next to her, he was looking at her reciting the lines of Romeo and Juliet being performed below.

“Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take. Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged.” Orlando whispered to her as he put his hand on her neck and pulled her close and kissed her a deep, soft, passionate kiss. His lips so soft and moved gently against hers, but moved as if they had been dying to kiss her for years. He pulled away and she leaned against the chair more and smiled as she said the next line.

“Then have my lips the sin that they have took.” Liz said breathlessly from the kiss and smiling and Orlando gave a laugh.

“Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again.” He said huskily as he leaned closer to her and kissed her even more deeply than before and with more passion. He pulled her closer wrapping his arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck entwining her fingers in his dark curly locks feeling his heartbeat fast against her chest along with hers. He pulled away and she whispered the next line softly.

“You kiss by the book.” Liz said as she leaned her head against his forehead.

“Liz I…” Orlando started to say but was interrupted.

“Madam, your mother craves a word with you.” Reeneka said angrily behind her and Liz realized she wasn’t at the Globe theater, she was in the auditorium leaning against the wall by the steps where supposedly a pillar was going to be and Orlando held her in his arms and she had her arms wrapped around his neck, just like they were when they first kissed back in London. They had just performed their first kiss in front of everyone. Liz blushed slightly embarrassed that she had let her mind carry her away back to that memory.

“Great scene you two!” Ms. Tyler yelled.

“Whoa, that was amazing!” Chatch whispered with her jaw dropped with tears in her eyes from the emotional scene.

“Yeah, definitely not acting that whole time between the two of them.” Elijah whispered behind Catch.

“It was like watching a movie.” Catch said wiping her eyes and Elijah rolled his eyes.

“What is her mother?” Orlando said to Reeneka moving on and grabbing his script from by his feet, they both hadn’t used a script at all the whole time Liz realized and he still held her in his arms. Liz quickly pulled out of Orlando’s arms and walked over to Catch where she was supposed to be for Reeneka’s next line.

“Wow, Liz that was amazing.” Catch whispered to her as she came over.

“Thanks Catch.” Liz said.

“Were you even acting?” Elijah asked.

“No, not really. That was our first kiss back in London, we went to see Romeo and Juliet and we recited that whole scene together and then shared our first kiss there.” Liz whispered and Elijah’s eyes grew big remembering that and Catch smiled.

“That’s right! I remember you smiling for hours after that play, you two were even smiling during the death scenes! Didn’t he tell you he loved you right after that last kiss?” Catch asked.

“Yeah.” Liz said.

“Liz your line!” Ms. Tyler yelled.

“Oh right! Sorry.” Liz said and she grabbed her script and ran over to Reeneka as Orlando left in the opposite edge of the stage they had their scene between each other and then Ms. Tyler said rehearsals were over.

As Liz was packing up Orlando came over to her.

“Great job today Liz.” He said.

“Yeah, you too.” Liz said smiling up at him.

“So, see ya tomorrow.” He said.

“Yeah, tomorrow.” She said and he smiled and left and she sighed.

“My only love sprung from my only hate! Too early seen unknown, and known too late! Prodigious birth of love it is to me, That I must love a loathed enemy.” Liz recited her line to herself, knowing the words only held the truth, she loved a guy that by the code standards she couldn’t have, he was her groups loathed enemy. Oh God why was life so fucking complicated?

--------------------
For the love of Orlando Bloom Shirtless!
Edward Cullen, Sexier than you since 1901.
user posted image
^^Coming Soon by Katie!
Our Solemn Hour Now up be Me!
Read Monster Hospital by Mena and Amber!
Read all fics on EWAC
LijsSunshine06
Posted: Aug 16 2007, 10:59 PM

Baby-Elf

Ahhhh I remember moving into my dorm for the first time and freshman orientation...those were the good ole days. Hope you have a great time getting to know your roomies and stuff. Those first few days are intimidating, but at the same time, so much fun. If you need someone to talk to about it, then just let me know. I have plenty of advice for incoming freshman. smile.gif

Anyways omg what an intense, emotional chapter. I can't imagine what Catcher is thinking right now. You got me pegged as her so well!

Your time will come soon sweetie and I know you will love it. BTW, I haven't seen 300 yet, don't kill me.

happy.gif You need to, Gerry Butler is freakin hot as hell in it. It's graphic, but has over 300 half-naked, only wearing leather underwear and sandals running around. And plus Gerry has an incredible sex scene, you actually see his ass! OMG I'm dying just thinking about it.

And soon eh? Awesome!

“The Crabs Cycle?” Justin asked confused.

“I can see this is going to take a long time.” She muttered as she sighed and then began explaining the Krebs Cycle to him.

laughing1.gif That's that the stupid prep boys called that when we were learning about it. I was thinking, Idiots.

Catcher!” Ewan McGregor, a Scottish exchange student called and Catch turned giggling at his voice, he was incredibly cute, “We’re up next!” He said and she
smiled and went over to him.

SQUEE SQUEE SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cloud9.gif OMG Ewan's Lord Capulet YAY!!!!!!!!! smileys-drool.gif Can Ewan and I date and have Gerry get jealous? OMG like a make-out scene in front of Gerry haha! I'm perverted and evil muwhaha! I'm so excited Ewan's in there. When you said a foreign exchange student, I did not expect Ewan at all to pop in there, but I'm sure glad he's in here. And we're acting together....totally just made my day...well the addition of my new kitty cat to my family does help too smile.gif

“Why do I have a feeling he wasn’t acting saying all of that?” Catch whispered to Elijah behind her as Tybalt played by some sophomore kid was talking to Ewan.

“I agree, that was not acting. He meant every word.” Elijah whispered to Catch.

“Ohh, wait here comes their big scene.” Catch whispered to Elijah fully engrossed in the scene, like it was a soap opera or movie.

Haha it is like a big sopa opera, and I would have that conversation with one of my good friends too lol.

“Liz I…” Orlando started to say but was interrupted.

OMG I wanna know what happened! Ugh! lol

“Whoa, that was amazing!” Chatch whispered with her jaw dropped with tears in her eyes from the emotional scene.

“Yeah, definitely not acting that whole time between the two of them.” Elijah whispered behind Catch.

“It was like watching a movie.” Catch said wiping her eyes and Elijah rolled his eyes.

Is it just me or did you spell Catch's name wrong again? Haha. Anyhoo I love how Elijah rolled his eyes at Catch's emotional reaction, typical guy lol.gif

“Were you even acting?” Elijah asked.

“No, not really. That was our first kiss back in London, we went to see Romeo and Juliet and we recited that whole scene together and then shared our first kiss there.” Liz whispered and Elijah’s eyes grew big remembering that and Catch smiled.

“That’s right! I remember you smiling for hours after that play, you two were even smiling during the death scenes! Didn’t he tell you he loved you right after that last kiss?” Catch asked.

Hey wait, was Catch with Liz and Orlando over the summer? Sorry I am a bit confused.

“My only love sprung from my only hate! Too early seen unknown, and known too late! Prodigious birth of love it is to me, That I must love a loathed enemy.” Liz recited her line to herself, knowing the words only held the truth, she loved a guy that by the code standards she couldn’t have, he was her groups loathed enemy. Oh God why was life so fucking complicated?

That does complicate things, but about the code, forget about it. Pretty much everyone else has thrown that out the window, so go ahead lol.

Great job Kat! I can't wait to see more, HF should updated soon smile.gif

Katie

--------------------
user posted image

WhiteAndie
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 06:30 PM

Totally Flirty Girl
Group Icon

Group: Summer '04 Awards Winners
Member No.: 14

I won't say anything more.. You can't fight destiny... It's just... *sighs* I'd be cool to be in between them you know? Think about it. I can talk with Elijah about certain things that Orlando couldn't even think about, like itunes and computers. But then, you have Orlando, who staring at him playing with Sidi is just enough to spend the afternoon (and maybe night naughty.gif ) with.

ANd yeah, do you think that it's kind of obvious? I have something about being between a sandwich with Orlando and Elijah...

And call me a popular B***ch but I don't complain hahaha

--------------------
user posted image
4everElijah
Posted: Aug 18 2007, 05:14 AM

Shieldmaiden

Member No.: 465

CUTE!!!!!
Awe Kit-Kat I miss you...
I'm so bored and tired and it feels like I'm just here on vacation. I totally don't feel like a college student. I have my first class tomorrow with my dang academy thing at 10:30 (ON A SATURDAY!)
But I got to see my 2 cute guys that were orientation leaders and one of them remembers me smile.gif I haven't talked to the other one yet lol.
But anyway story review....

I thought it was cute how she was gonna tutor Justin, you know I would totally need a tutor if that was me. I'm horrendous at science and such.
And yeah I totally just remembered that I had the first meeting scene in my cinderella type story thingy. With me and Lij at that PAR-TAY! lol yeah i have no life but so what??

Heehee. But I hate how much this thing with Orli is killing Liz (which is my roommates name by the way).
He makes me so angry I just want to yell "SCREW THE DAMN CHART AND JUST SCREW THE DAMN GIRL!!" lol I have anger problems
ANYWOOOOOOO!!!!!
Love you love it want more ASAP!!
Cuz I said so. Oh and the parrot says hi!!

--------------------
user posted image

Our Solemn Hour
by Kit-Kat
(now up in The Lads section)
Ambrosia
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 03:43 AM

The Material Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 39

ahaha! Oh, Justin. Why is it so easy to see him as the clueless wonder when it comes to science? Ah, and the Kreb's cycle...my old friend! It seems to be ages since I was acquainted with you. lol.gif Umm, now a whole semester tutoring Justin, alone in the afternoons, quiet library sessions...close, intense stares as we work on formulas together. smoke.gif Uhoh, I just got wayy distracted! I loved it!

And, le sigh, Romeo and Juliet in the flesh. All the memories it brought back from London, not to mention just strictly acting out the most romantic play ever has to wreak havoc on their hearts. I can't wait to see what romance all of this brings about!
LijsSunshine06
Posted: Oct 5 2007, 04:53 PM

Baby-Elf

*coughwhereistheupdatetothisthatwascomingnextweek?*cough*

happy.gif

Dont mind me, like I should talk lol.

Katie

--------------------
user posted image

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3581 seconds | Archive

The world is out there:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us