Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Universal Wrestling Federation. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

----LATEST NEWS----

..........Welcome to the Universal Wrestling Federation!..........

:Current Seasons Beatings Card: :UWF Stars On Twitter: :Achievement Holders:
Television Championship Match
Old School Venom (c) vs. Gary "The Hitman" Reecer

Intercontinental Championship Match
Elliott Siscoe vs. Marcus Brett

Universal Championship Match
Conrad Black (c) vs. Amy Drew

Plus:
Much More!

UWF Universal Champion:
Conrad Black

UWF Intercontinental Champion:
Elliott Siscoe

UWF United States Champion:
Noah Reece

UWF Hardcore Champion:
Shadows

UWF Tag Team Champions:
We The Future

UWF Television Champion:
Old School Venom

Putting words in my mouth?, RP2
Chris Spade
Posted: May 9 2012, 02:52 AM

Hall of Famer

Group: UWF Hall Of Famer
Member No.: 621

Just hours before the big match on Adrenaline. Spade is sitting in his lockeroom getting ready for the match at hand. When he starts to speak into the cameras as it airs just moments before the match takes place.]

Spade: "You know Wynter, I know somewhere right now. You getting your gear on. As you do so, mentally you thinking about what can you do to win against me. Now, I want you think listen too me right now. I want you now realize that this match means so much in your young career. That feeling in your stomach. You know what I am talking about. That tickling feeling. You know what that is? That is the nerves. Because you realize that the task at hand is facing the guy who been to the top of this company and is on the raise to do it again. Now you realize that the task at hand isn't an easy one. You see to you it about having the rest of the UWF take notice of who you are. Maybe even respect what you can do in that ring. For me, all I see is my next victum. Another chance to show how dangerious I am. To show everyone who doesn't think I have a chance in hell of being the guy that ends the streak. Now Wynter, my cold blooded friend. You seem to beable to talk a good game. But, as they say, talking is cheap. You need to understand the way I am, that you really don't know how cold I can be. Sure you can watch the footage for the last couple of weeks and get a good idea. But really, that only samples. That just a small taste of what is in store for a lot of people in the UWF.

[Spade looks down at his pipe to gather thoughts. Then speaks somemore.]

Spade: "You know Wynter, it's funny that the only thing you can talk about is how you beat the GM in some video game tourament. Which that is all great and wonderful. But Adrenaline there is no controllers and I'm not a video. I'm reality, and whatever I do, you will feel it and it's not going too tickle. Now, you a little mad at how I how you claimed I called you easy win. That your going to roll over and play dead? Now, a long night means a lot of things but all you just did what put words in my mouth. Do you really need me to expect it? So I guess under that dark hair of yours, you maybe just a blond. There, now you have a real reason to call me an asshole. But for your sake, I'll expect the real meaning behind a long night. Just so you get the point. When you step in that ring, I'm garenteeing that our match will not be short. I never said anything about a fast win for me. You just thinking that for the hell of it. You see, not many things bother me, but putting words in my mouth is one of the few. But I give you credit. You are right to think that way because you haven't earned my respect yet. Which it is true. Because respect is in fact earned around here. Nobody has to like me, but they do respect me. You don't have too either. I'm not in the UWF to make friends. If I do, so be it. I'm here too compete. I'm here too be the best wrestler in the world. What you don't understand Wynter, I'm not here to win popularity contest or video game tournaments. That why you didn't see me during most of other UWF week of stuff they did. Because that not what I do. Do I look like someone you find on a golf course or a fashin show? No. But it doesn't matter. Adrenaline, you will find out why I am the hall of famer I become. The hard way simple as that.

[Scene goes blank and Adrenaline goes too comerical.]

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image (1)
user posted image (5)
user posted image (1)
Money in the Bank winner (1)

user posted image First member and only member of the class of 2009
2013 Lethal Brawl runner up
The only five time Intercontinental champion in company history
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Topic Options

Visit my listing and rate me on RoughKut.com

Vote for this site at Top-25.com

Visit my listing and rate me on Efed Knights

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0711 seconds | Archive