zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Dragoneye Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

What a barren place.....
Razal'dar
Posted: Sep 27 2005, 01:04 AM

Razal'dar son of Razal'dad!

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

Well well. I have returned from my treacherous quest across the sea and find this place quite desolate. Where is everyone gone? Am I doomed to fill the mini-games section with spam yet again.....
8people
Posted: Sep 27 2005, 07:29 PM

I hear the voices, I see you all

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

There's just nothing here sad.gif

Nobody loves us sad.gif

I'm hoping if Mazzy is released it will breathe a bit of life here... but I don't know... maybe this place is just doomed. sad.gif

--------------------
To Err is human to forgive PC
Razal'dar
Posted: Sep 27 2005, 08:16 PM

Razal'dar son of Razal'dad!

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

Oh yes the Mazzy mod. I guess that means my good-for-nothing anti-halfling racist chants won't be welcome here then?
« Next Oldest | Wyrmlings Section | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2445 seconds | Archive
Skin made by 8people. Don't steal. I might have to bite you.
All limbs reserved.