zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Dragon Heroes. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (154) « First ... 152 153 [154]  ( Go to first unread post )

Yet another Roleplay, You had never guessed it had ya now?
Keerio
Posted: Jul 5 2010, 10:34 PM

Mirrage

Group: Members
Member No.: 49

Now the left Keerio quite fine on his nose. At last he could do something. "Yes, to the left. It comes from the left. From here the road." He looked down the road. Here it had to come here. He sniffed again, and was sure how it And arrived. With one bold leap, he landed on the tail and Itachis schliterte down. Dan, he ran the scent following. He hoped that Itachi is come on.
Then, he found it. It was a deer. It probably had to be somehow came here and dan have been injured by debris. It was bleeding and scarring, but it was still alive. But Keerio kill could not. He looked away and waited for Itachi. "Would you accept that? I can not."
Soul
Posted: Jul 5 2010, 10:47 PM

The Guy you'll Never understand

Member No.: 7

Itachi saw keerio hurry down the road, as he said he could smell the scent coming from there. he followed, and to his surprise, there was a deer, wounded, and scared.

"i am afraid that we have to..." he said, walking over to the deer, and with a quick attack, he stroke the deers neck, ending it quickly. "sorry." he said to the deer.

"now we have to get something to eat, i bet your hungry." he said, a little sad over what he had to
Keerio
Posted: Jul 5 2010, 10:54 PM

Mirrage

"Well already. It's just a shame we had to kill this beautiful animal. But it had to suffer too long. And now it has no more pain. They said my man every time he took me hunting. I liked the before. I does not like it when someone is killed. But this was unfortunately necessary. Who knows what else would have had to suffer? " he said hesitantly and then stepped toward the deer. He tore a small piece of meat out and then put something away from the deer to the ground and began to chew. Then he looked at Itachi. "You have to feed as well. I thank you very much. You are so herzvoll and nice to everyone. I'm glad I found you."
mphdragon
Posted: Jul 6 2010, 12:19 PM

You Have To Many Posts

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I smell a deer, aswell as two familiar scents near it. The smell of the dragon and Keerio. "Looks like they already have that deer. I need to find something else to eat." I then walk in the direction away from the dragon and Keerio, while trying to smell out some people or some food.
Soul
Posted: Jul 8 2010, 10:14 AM

Itachi nodded "your right, i should eat too." he ripped off a chump of meat from the deer and shallowed it, yet it seemed very little for his size.

The wind had begun to rise little, dead leafs and light trash was flying though the city calmly. the skies was as black as always, and a strange, and weak scent had appeared, someone else was near. the scent wasn't of much, and it was moving slightly closer and closer to Keerio, and Itachi.
Keerio
Posted: Jul 8 2010, 03:47 PM

Mirrage

Now Keerio quickly picked up and his head in amazement. He sniffed around in the air and his head rang around. "I just felt julie smell. But that is simply impossible. Or is it? What do you mean Itachi, we should stay here or check?"
Soul
Posted: Jul 8 2010, 03:50 PM

Itachi is just staring out in the air, he had also found a scent, but not juile's, a new scent, and this scent was odd.
mphdragon
Posted: Jul 8 2010, 03:54 PM

You Have To Many Posts

Still walking around looking for food but not finding any. "Come on, there gotta be something left here." I then begin running to try and find some food or people quicker.
Keerio
Posted: Sep 10 2010, 01:04 PM

Mirrage

Keerio lokks around. Nut there's nothing in the Air or at the Ground.
But then he looks at Itachis Neck and in the Same Moment he screams; "ITACHI! Watch out!"
He Jumped on Itachis Neck an bite iā lithle Creature.
Then he shot it at the Ground and ite them Death.
mphdragon
Posted: Sep 15 2010, 09:52 PM

You Have To Many Posts

Still running and looking around for food "I guess there nothing here. Maybe somewhere else."
Keerio
Posted: Oct 25 2010, 12:13 PM

Mirrage

Looking to the Litle Creature and growl at this.
"I hate this creatures. This are the only thing who i kill without Scruple."
Looking in the Sky and than one tear is falling of the Ground.

"Itach..."
Soul
Posted: Dec 14 2010, 05:23 PM

(Sorry, I won't be much around this RP...)
« Next Oldest | Roleplaying | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (154) « First ... 152 153 [154] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0246 seconds · Archive