zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Dragon Heroes. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Join ALL the forums, Link to your favourite forums!
TheMobian
Posted: Nov 21 2012, 06:49 PM

Zeero

Group: Members
Member No.: 72

As much as this place seems to be dead, I'm sure there are a few people still out there who visit this forum on occasion. A forum never really dies you know, there are always people who like to return for the nostalgia factor.

So, just in case there are a few people who want to look me up, or maybe want to chat in a forum that isn't as inactive as this one... Here are a few great forums I Like to hang out on:

Bumbleking Comics
This is the official forum of writer Ian Flynn and all his projects. It is also the most officially unofficial forum for the Sonic the Hedgehog comics, the Mega Man comics, andy the New Crusader's comics (all projects of Ian Flynn). Disdpite this, this is a very broad forum, and you can talk about pretty much anything at all there. We've also got a massive amount of active members, and they are some of the friendliest and most welcoming people you'll ever meet. I'm on there all the time, so feel free to drop by and say hello.
Bumbleking is strict on rules, and no swearing or immature behaviour will be tolerated, so be sure to read the forum rules before joining. also, be sure to check out the New Accounts - Manditory Second Step topic when joining, as it details the process you must go through to activate your account (This all helps protect Bumbleking from Spambots).

Thats the major one, now here are a few others!

Sonicverse Team's "Irregulars" Forum
An older forum, most users have left, but the few that are there are really active.

Housepets! Forum
The forum for the award winning webcomic "Housepets!". Lots of fun people to talk with here.

Wisdom Crieth Without Forum
A forum for "Wisdom Crieth Without Art Magazine", a magazine for traditional art and poetry. This is a more sophisticated forum that I help moderate. We just moved to a new server and are kinda starting all over again when it comes to users and post-counts. But there are still a few people there, and more members from the original forum are joining all the time.

Feel free to check out these awesome sites, and maybe shout me a hello on them:)
Also, if any of you still active on here have any forums you like to visit, then please link them here to, I'd love to check them out wink.gif
« Next Oldest | Other Sites you go on. | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1782 seconds · Archive