zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Dragon Heroes. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Spark of Life, A comic this good needs an active fandom
TheMobian
Posted: Nov 24 2012, 06:27 AM

Zeero

Group: Members
Member No.: 72

So heres the deal, as I stated in my introduction thread topic, I'm going to be trying to bring this forum back to life.
How, you ask? Well, I'll be going around to many of the other forums I'm on and introducing people to this wonderful comic. Hopefully I can at least regain some of the fandom, and revive this forum.

Now, I don't expect much at first, especially since professional work is going to postpone this for the month of December. (sending out portfolios to comic companies and such). But I do believe a comic like this deserves an active fandom, and a forum to go along with it. Plus, you know... it gets kinda lonely here... tongue.gif

So, Wish me luck everyone... which is pretty much just me laugh.gif but hopefully it won't be once I start linking people to the comic. biggrin.gif

Until then, Later!
TheMobian
Posted: Dec 28 2012, 08:06 AM

Zeero

Member No.: 72

Alright, so as I stated in the other thread, I am now putting Operation: The Spark of Life into full swing.

If anyone is still here, then wish me luck! I hope to have a few more fans of the comic here soon smile.gif
Dragongirl
Posted: Feb 23 2013, 07:06 PM

Zeero

Member No.: 53

Wow I never thought I'd see anyone post in this ever again blink.gif

I haven't been here in so long... It's such a shame that the comic has died, I agree with you it was a wonderful comic and it had so much promise, I've never seen anything else quite like it.

I'm not sure how successful you'll be in reviving this forum... It is rather dead in here to say the least *Dodges tumbleed* but I thought, hey, you're making a good effort and that I'd pop up and say hi to support you tongue.gif

Sooo hello smile.gif
« Next Oldest | Idea for Forum | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0588 seconds · Archive