InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Disney Maniacs. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Be Our Guest

Welcome to the Disney Maniacs Forum. We're glad to see you stop by. The DM forum is where everyone can come discuss their favorite Disney movies and characters. We've been on the net for over a year now, and we welcome anyone to come join our fantastic forum.

Administrators

Admins
Lucky_josie
Samantha
Heather

If you have any questions or problems with the board, please feel free to email us at disney.maniac.forum@gmail.com or pm any of the above.

DM Twitter Feed

Affiliates

Disney Maniacs

CREDITS

A big thanks to Jessica at Glamorous Banners for our Banner and buttons! sidebar:dana
coding help: rcr

The Nightmare Before Christmas, I love this movie!
Lucky_Josie
Posted: Sep 16 2007, 03:57 PM

Disney Lover

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

First off...let me say that this movie was going to be a Disney Pictures release...but due to the flop of The Black Cauldron...it was decided to be released under Buena vista and Touchtone (both owned by Disney).

This is one of my favorite movies of all time...I really love the character Jack, and he and Sally are one of my favorite couples! I must say that I even love the villian in this movie...Oogie Boogie is wicked...and the kids...Lock, Shock, and Barrel are such evil little kids!

user posted image

--------------------
samantharshort
Posted: Oct 2 2007, 01:31 AM

although my heart may be weak, it's not alone

Member No.: 2

Maria, I know how much you love this movie, b/c well.. I just do. Oogie Boogie is definitely one of the scariest villians to me, mainly b/c he is a giant burlap sack filled with bugs( you know how much I hate spiders). Also, Lock, Shock, and Barrel are such mean little kids, like I seriously hate them!

--------------------
user posted image
mmgbas
Posted: Jan 20 2008, 01:59 PM

Disney Freak

Group: Members
Member No.: 5

This movie is hard to find on dvd. I broke down and got it on vhs from Columbia house. Anyone think that they might release this again soon?

--------------------
user posted image
samantharshort
Posted: Jan 20 2008, 08:18 PM

Yeah, I'm sure they will eventually. I don't see why they make this so hard to get your hands on. I guess they want people to fully take advantage and buy it when it becomes available. cheeky-smiley-010.gif

--------------------
user posted image
mmgbas
Posted: Jan 23 2008, 11:29 AM

Disney Freak

I guess so, who knows confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
user posted image
samantharshort
Posted: Jan 24 2008, 04:56 AM

yeah, I'm guessing b/c of the cult classic aspect. I really love the music in it, and I sometimes get them stuck in my head. Especially "what's this", and I really like the song that jack and sally sing about wanting to be together, but I can't remember the name of it.

--------------------
user posted image
Lucky_Josie
Posted: Jan 24 2008, 08:53 PM

Disney Lover

I want to say it's "Meant To Be"

--------------------
Kahuna
Posted: Feb 3 2008, 10:43 PM

Disney Fan

Member No.: 41

awesome movie!! did ya see it 3D in the theaters this past year???

--------------------
user posted image
samantharshort
Posted: Feb 3 2008, 10:51 PM

^yeah.. of course.. it's so amazing to see it in 3d, even though I'm not a huge fan of it or anything. It really is cool to see the effects coming at you.. which is the best part about 3d movies

--------------------
user posted image
Lucky_Josie
Posted: Feb 4 2008, 01:26 AM

Disney Lover

I did! I also went to see it the year before that...and hopefully they'll do it again this year...and I'll go see it then too!

--------------------
pluto83
Posted: Sep 22 2008, 12:05 AM

Disney Freak

Member No.: 108

now that the movie had becum a huge sucess disney put their name on it
mmgbas
Posted: Sep 22 2008, 03:22 PM

Disney Freak

I'm just glad that I can get it on dvd now!

--------------------
user posted image
Lucky_Josie
Posted: Nov 6 2009, 12:09 AM

Disney Lover

They did the 3D release again this Halloween...but it was very limited this time around...I think part of that was the fact that Toy Story/Toy Story 2 was still out. So I didn't go see it this year...however I did watch it when it came on the movie channel (which is funny since I own it)

--------------------
pluto83
Posted: Nov 12 2009, 01:44 PM

Disney Freak

Member No.: 108

didnt know they did the 3d thing every year
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

&TURN ME ON! skin made by esmé (everything and more.) of red carpet & rebellion, caution to the wind and spotlight.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive