InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Devils Clock. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Isaac Kasimov-Bishop
Hansel Blood
Posted: Jan 16 2010, 10:05 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Let's imitate reality - INSANITY
Let's strive for mediocrity - INSANITY

Isaac Kasimov-Bishop

user posted image user posted image user posted image

I'm losing sleep
Playing back the scene,
I come undone
Familiar streets I roamed
When I was young
I forget my name
I won't let this take me over
I gotta let it out

Let’s make believe we’re all the same – NOW THAT’S FOR ME
Let’s sanitize our little brains - INSANITY

Name: Isaac Kasimov-Bishop
Alias: none, really “Mr. Bishop” occasionally.
Orientation: Heterosexual
Nationality: Russian-German
Profession: Botanist, studying medicine, temporary detective

I'd love to take you home with me and tuck you into bed
I'd love to see what makes you tick inside your pretty head

Positive: Gentle, Knowledgeable, Curious, Honest, Helpful
Negative: Very weak stomach, Does not deal well under pressure, Fearful, Absentminded, a bit antisocial
Personality: Isaac is a kind, mild-mannered and bookish young man who enjoys reading about things more than he does experiencing them firsthand. He hates most animals except insects, and is incredibly squeamish around the blood and gore the group encounters at crime scenes. He often gets lost in his own little world and is often oblivious to subtle innuendo, insults, or anything of the nature directed at him.
Appearance: Isaac is a tall man with messy light brown hair and hazel eyes. His skin is pale and as a child growing up he was on the sickly side, but he's healthy enough now. He almost always looks disheveled.
History: Isaac grew up in a Russian family, but due to past trauma his only childhood memory is a rabid black dog standing over him. He was adopted by a kind, elderly German couple, who raised him and made sure he got a good education.
He became interested in the study of plants and medicine through reading, and has been studying pharmacology diligently on his own. Still an avid reader, he took an interest in some of the details of the mysterious serial murders plaguing Europe, sought out the detectives heading the investigation for information. He was inadvertently roped into helping with the investigation due to his knowledge, and works at makeshift crime scene investigation – identifying poisons, different types of wounds, and so on – much to his own chagrin.
Modus Operandi: uses his medical and plant knowledge to help with identification and investigation of crime scenes.

I'd love to hear you laugh tonight, I'd love to hear you weep
I’d love to listen to you while you’re screaming in your sleep

Parents: real parents deceased, adopted parents living in Germany
Siblings: None
Relatives: N/A
Friends: the other detectives investigating
Enemies/Rivals: ASYLUM, dogs
Romantic Interest: N/A
Other: N/A

I'd love to take you home with me, I'd love to tuck you in
I wish I could protect you from the wages of our sin

Characters you play: Hansel Blood, Isaac Bishop
Author Notes: I couldn't just let such an adorable detective go to waste and not play him!
Face Claim: Koizumi Itsuki, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

I'd love to hear you scream tonight, I'd love to hear you cry
Protect you from the madness that is raining from the sky

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1507 seconds | Archive
skinned by freesong @ caution