Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Demonologists Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Visit the NEAR website @ www.nearparanormal.com.

Anyone involved in anything right now?
DF Mod LadyStarla
Posted: Mar 30 2012, 08:36 AM

Honorary Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 231

I was overlooking the forums, they have been rather quiet. However, I have noticed near me, things seem to be picking up in the paranormal. I am not involved in any cases right now. I am getting questioned here and there by people on certain matters, but no cases. Is anyone else?

I know Chris is working on a radio show. There have been some really interesting topics with more to come I am sure.

~Starla~

--------------------
The easiest way for evil to win is for good men and women to do nothing.
grendal
  Posted: Mar 30 2012, 10:52 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,149

Yeah forums been very quite. I got nothing really going on at all. It's been so quite for me I'm actually trying to figure out what to do with myself. Been plotting a cook book but a lot harder then it looks.

--------------------
Beware spirits....you never know where I'll pop up next.... You run, I chase, you chase, I stand my ground, you cuss I cuss more, you slap me, I laugh at you. Throw things at me, throw me through the room, you don't scare me and I will continue to hunt you. Proud member of SIRS www.sirsparanormal.com

user posted image

Old paranormal page being rebuilt. Will update all links on forum once rebuilding is completed.
DF Admin KJ
Posted: Mar 31 2012, 09:07 PM

Honorary Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

We've had a lot of people asking us for advice lately, and an occasional client asking for a home investigation. But mostly online or over the phone conversations.

Grendal, I never realized that you had such a gormet talent. leprechaun.gif

--------------------
Keith Johnson, N.E.A.R. Founder
MySpace
user posted image
grendal
  Posted: Apr 1 2012, 10:39 AM

QUOTE (DF Admin KJ @ Mar 31 2012, 09:07 PM)
We've had a lot of people asking us for advice lately, and an occasional client asking for a home investigation. But mostly online or over the phone conversations.

Grendal, I never realized that you had such a gormet talent. leprechaun.gif

I'm from an Italian family, and not really a talent outside of friends and family. It's always you should write a cook book or open your own resturaunt. I'd of had to hit that 100 mill lotto to do a resturaunt.

Started a recipe blog a few months ago with all the down time I've had lately. Though family and a lack of inspiraion has cut down the number or recipes I've shared each week. Though I warn you...it's not all that fancy stuff, there is some recipes that are geared more for....hmmm rugged people with a cast iron stomach.

--------------------
Beware spirits....you never know where I'll pop up next.... You run, I chase, you chase, I stand my ground, you cuss I cuss more, you slap me, I laugh at you. Throw things at me, throw me through the room, you don't scare me and I will continue to hunt you. Proud member of SIRS www.sirsparanormal.com

user posted image

Old paranormal page being rebuilt. Will update all links on forum once rebuilding is completed.
isabel9710
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 05:49 AM

Honorary Member

Member No.: 33

I've been having trouble with "accessing" my abilities. I've been getting a sense of someone touching my neck, and the air around me getting colder, but I'm not seeing or hearing anyone. sad.gif I'm trying to figure out if I'm subconsciously blocking myself or if something else is. blink.gif

Plus, my stress levels have gone extremely high lately with all the changes going on in my work and personal lives. sad.gif

--------------------
You can change my body, but you can't touch my soul.
~Sgt. Styles of Afterlife (The Outer Limits)

When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.

"The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you"

~from a lovely e-mail
grendal
  Posted: Jun 1 2012, 09:58 PM

I had a brief case over outside of mystic conneticut. It turned out to be nothing all that paranormal. Discovered there was a chem leak (Trimethylamine, Butyric acid, and skatole/indole.) Which accounted for the smell of bad breath, fish, a major infection smell, vomit and feces.

The skatole/indole was from coal tar (pavement seal coat), the butyric acid (fishing bait additive that was left open in several locked tool chests) and the Trimethylamine was created by moonshining and improper ammonia storage. Found out the youngest male in the residence was distilling out back and was saving everything including methanol which he was storing in canning jars. It was all legal as he was distilling for fuel for a model rocket and a go kart...which I advised to get a motor that isn't made of aluminum and that he would need to send it out to get a special coating to prevent methanol and ethanol fuels from eating the aluminum. The methanol ate away the lids of the jars and the ammonia was leaking into the jars cause a chemical reaction causing the production of Trimethylamine. Trimethylamine is a gas and in low concentrations smells like rotting fish but in the higher concentartions smells like ammonia.

Either way it was an interesting case...Back to my writings...

--------------------

user posted image

WarBeauty
Posted: Jun 3 2012, 07:03 PM

Member No.: 1,562

I'm currently under going exorcism training with the Catholic church as well as a review of my Demonology Certification.

Kinda bummed that there is no field work right now. I want the hands on work, but everything's been super quiet.

I'm in VA if anyone needs demonology/exorcism work or a witness or another pairs of eyes and ears for any investigation.

--------------------
"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage. Be not afraid neither be thou dismayed. For the Lord they God is with thee withersoever thou goest." Joshua 1:9
DF Admin KJ
Posted: Nov 16 2012, 08:49 AM

Honorary Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Hi WarBeauty.... there has lately been an abundance of people claiming to be afflicted with potential demonic activity. Have you also been contacted about this?
mt-cornucopia%5B1%5D.gif

--------------------
Keith Johnson, N.E.A.R. Founder
MySpace
user posted image
« Next Oldest | Your Experiences | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0988 seconds | Archive