Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Demonologists Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Visit the NEAR website @ www.nearparanormal.com.

Hello all, Introduction
Fr.Dan
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 02:42 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,566

I am new to the forum and welcome any information (books/advice/experiences etc.) that might be useful.

I am a priest of the Liberal Catholic Church and a dabbler in occult studies. My undergraduate degree was in religious studies, and I tend toward a phenomenological view, that I don't need to believe as others do, so long as I can understand why they are believing in what they are. My paid profession is that of a mental health counselor and I tend to view much of this very skeptically.

That being said, I am not a stranger to spiritual warfare. I am particularly interested in apprenticing opportunities for exorcisms or paranormal research. I have worked in psychiatric facilities for 8 years, and have experience teaching safe, non-abusive restraints.

I am located in New England, fairly close to the Canadian border.

grendal
  Posted: Mar 6 2012, 04:37 PM

Member No.: 1,149

Welcome. The books I recommend are anything you can get on electronics or electricity, even books on home inspection can provide very useful.

--------------------
Beware spirits....you never know where I'll pop up next.... You run, I chase, you chase, I stand my ground, you cuss I cuss more, you slap me, I laugh at you. Throw things at me, throw me through the room, you don't scare me and I will continue to hunt you. Proud member of SIRS www.sirsparanormal.com

user posted image

Old paranormal page being rebuilt. Will update all links on forum once rebuilding is completed.
Fr.Dan
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 01:11 PM

Member No.: 1,566

Thanks. I'd found myself drawn to reading up on electronics lately anyway, and your post gave me the motivation to go forward with a few small purchases!
rechmiel
Posted: Mar 10 2012, 01:23 AM

Member No.: 1,569

hello,
I am new to all this.But let us say I like mystics and to found out for myself what is there left that people dont care about.I started my reseaches all alone early my age and now I can tell a bit about how some symptoms i mean spiritual sign...so Mr priest,how have you healed and delivered somebody under spiritual attack yet?shoot me back and let me know.
Rechmiel. FlyBat.gif
grendal
  Posted: Mar 11 2012, 04:45 AM

Member No.: 1,149

QUOTE (Fr.Dan @ Mar 8 2012, 01:11 PM)
Thanks. I'd found myself drawn to reading up on electronics lately anyway, and your post gave me the motivation to go forward with a few small purchases!

To me lots of things can be understood in this field with electronics. The flow of energy, problems with electronic devices, even picking up on slightly blown speakers. Funny case was this haunted underground bar....allegedly Harold Wright, the top hitman for the winter hill gang under James Bulger, murdered and chopped up 2 guys with the help of Patrick Nee for not paying a bar tab. I couldn't find any info on that claim, so irish mob story may or may not of happened, though it's impossible based on evidence.

During the investigation, I ended up hearing in the middle of the room clear as day. The word's "Tá sé seo ar feadh tréimhse nach íoc (explinative) francach tú." Irish, meaning "This is for not paying you rat (explinative)."

Followed by 4 gunshots from what sounded to be like a 22 calibur handgun, and there are bullet holes in the floor. The clients story is that two of the bullets exited the head. Now, call me morbid but forensic science is something that is very interesting. A 22 isn't going to exit, it's a forensic fact there isn't enough power to exit.

The client claimed to of found the guns...stashed under the floor...ruger lc9s. Now here's why I say impossible. The clients purchased the place in 2000 and found the guns.....the lc9 has only been in production for a year. (Yes they found ruger lc9s, that was used in a double homicide in 2000...11 years before production....sorry not buying it.)

So I went back to investigate the next night. It happened again this time very close to me. Well hate to say this but being ontop or the speaker in the floor under the floor boards, I could hear the crackling of the speaker. It was just a speaker from a car stero system. It was blown, it's why it was crackly, and I could feel tremors in the floor a bit. I find it amazing, cause a few other teams wrote out and gave these people several certificates as proof of the house being haunted just based on the flimsy evidence. They never looked into it. Being in electronics having blown a speaker I think it was very easy to solve. The gun knowledge well thats a little harder.

The things I cannot understand...why go out and spend 1050 dollars on pistols just to claim your house is haunted, expecially in these trying times. The only thing I can think of is they lied on the paper work and they were charging money for people to come see the place.

What on earth would the irish mob be doing in conneticut with an illegal bar? Expecially since they are based in boston. That's a long long drive.

--------------------
Beware spirits....you never know where I'll pop up next.... You run, I chase, you chase, I stand my ground, you cuss I cuss more, you slap me, I laugh at you. Throw things at me, throw me through the room, you don't scare me and I will continue to hunt you. Proud member of SIRS www.sirsparanormal.com

user posted image

Old paranormal page being rebuilt. Will update all links on forum once rebuilding is completed.
DF Mod LadyStarla
Posted: Mar 16 2012, 08:24 PM

Honorary Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 231

hello.gif Welcome to the group!

--------------------
The easiest way for evil to win is for good men and women to do nothing.
diGritz
Posted: Mar 30 2012, 10:41 PM

Member No.: 1,578

I think my first post should have been here... tongue.gif

First and foremost, my name is Steve. I've been "active" since birth and and during the course of my journeys to understand what it is I can and can't do has been both a major upheval as well as a long time coming to accept certain abilities I ran from for a large portion of my life, while "practicing" as I came across things that have either sought me out to impart sorrows, enact what was felt as wrongs, dealt with "non-human" entities, as we might classify as daemons, and have been a student of history and philosophy to figure out where my experiences fit in the grand scheme of things.

In the old, I've learned I would have been classified as an Adept Apprentice. I've spent the better part of my research putting together the Goetic Tree of magick and daemons and have more often than not found myself on the short end of "visitations" I've had to figure out how to banishing, or failing that, "eat". I had to learn the hard way I absorb energy beings and have been known to "eat" energy, which might classify me as a soul eater.

I've traveled this path alone for the better part of twenty years now. I've spoken with Sumarian deities as well as HIM (spelling this as history tends to refer to Y************), dealt with sects from the Temple of Set as well as followers of SpiritWalking (as defined by Carlos Castaneda). Truthfully, I've delved into every path where walks both positive, ambivilent and negative forces (spirits, daemons, and/or energy beings, as I think is the better description). Somethings I think I might have either gone numb from everything I've borne witness to, or it was predestined the moment I made my wish known to "know" when I was very young.

That latter being the real truth. I've thought of the normal life, on more than one occasion, but I wouldn't trade my experiences for the world. Thanks for having me! smile.gif
DF Admin KJ
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 10:02 PM

Honorary Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Glad to have you here diGritz! Looking forward to your posts. welcome.gif

--------------------
Keith Johnson, N.E.A.R. Founder
MySpace
user posted image
DF Admin KJ
Posted: Apr 4 2012, 09:46 PM

Honorary Member

Welcome Fr.Dan, looking forward to chatting with you! welcomehand.gif

--------------------
MySpace
user posted image
DF Admin KJ
Posted: Apr 7 2012, 09:25 PM

Honorary Member

Greetings Rechmiel! welcome.gif bunny.gif

--------------------
MySpace
user posted image
« Next Oldest | Meet & Greet | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0725 seconds | Archive