InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Demonologists Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Visit the NEAR website @ www.nearparanormal.com.

Interesting example of the hack shack
Aneaglesangel
Posted: Oct 13 2009, 11:37 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 382

I had gone out the the Unknown Cemetery in Dartmouth, Ma. to look for a James Pritchard. On Saturday night I was told by a Spooky Southcoast message board member that this person was a spirit and that it was somehow important to me. He went on the describe a place which certainly sounded like this Unknown Cemetery of an Unknown Family. I hadn't been for years, and it's very beautiful out there, so I decided to go. I used two audio recorders while I was there, and do have some audio from them. It's very soft and the cars are in the way of course, but I do have a few clips on them. I only recorded about 15 minutes worth there, I didn't want to attract any attention while I was there. I wanted to remain alone and not end up with curious people coming in and asking questions, or the police either. Now I do have a bunch of clips from the hack shack, and they do seem to relate to the case, as far as even saying my name.

Now when I first heard about these devices, including the Frank's Box, which the hack shack is sort of on the same idea, but a bit more simple to make, I thought it was a crock. I said to myself, yeah, you'll pick up voices all right, voices off the radio!! But then, DART (Dartmouth Anomolies Research Team) donated one to me. I used it for the first time at the Q-Club investigation with the Spooky Crew and DART. While there, as I was using the thing, I began to wonder. It goes very fast at times, and sometimes you miss the words, but I kept hearing the same things, and I swore I was hearing my name. Then I went home and reviewed my traditional audio, only to find that what the hack shack had told me was in the audio I'd recorded. I went over the hack shack audio, and yes, the things I thought I'd heard were indeed there. I began to think maybe there was something to this little device.

Now what has been done to this little AM/FM radio is that it has had the "seek" disabled so that it will endlessly scan the channels and won't stop once it finds one. Sometimes it does pick up the radio stations that are of course broadcasting, but also at the same time, there seem to be voices coming through in between. I got a great example of what I consider to be a spirit speaking to me this weekend and I find it hard to deny. How can a complete sentence come through on something that is scanning through channels faster than you can blink an eye? This one sentence is probably going through about 50 channels (a guess) as the sentence is being said. How is that possible? It even sounds like the same voice. So I leave you with this sentence that was said to me, and does have a bearing on things, or so I believe. Another note on this one, when I came to this graveyard the first time, I was investigating a case. A brother and a friend were deceased. The friend had gone to the brother's house and shot himself. The friend's name was Scott. Sometimes called Scotty. The first words out of the hack shack were Scott. Then Scotty. Then after a few minutes it says, "friend.........bullet." There are times when nothing comes through and then times when it seems very busy. The name Pritchard was said twice. Also Jamie and I wonder if this was James' nickname? But either way, I'm thinking that if you get used to the way it scans channels and can get past the radio words and listen for the words and phrases that come in between, you can communicate in real time with the spirits with these devices. (I use the AM frequency, it's much less busy than FM.)

If anyone wants to hear more of the audio from this day let me know, I'll try to get it posted up. But like I say the traditional audio is very soft, only very trained ears will hear what I've got there. The hack shack audio is hard to listen to, but I've cut them short so you don't have to listen to too much of the blipping through the channels. Let me know what you think of this!

There is more to this story, but I think this spirit is asking me some things very specific to my own case. I'm almost wondering if he's joined in the band wagon as one of my guardians now, for the question he asks me, I've thought long and hard over. No, it was never worth it to have negative entity involvement, but yes, if even one person can get help because of what I've gone through, then YES, it was all worth it!!

Hack Shack clip 22- before you come back here...was it all worth it?

101109UnknownCemHackCut22.wav

--------------------
Founder/Whaling City Ghosts
www.whalingcityghosts.net
Author/Dead Whispers
grendal
  Posted: Oct 13 2009, 03:27 PM

Member No.: 1,149

cleaned up version

from what I got is 1 voice, radio break, target aquired, rally all men, break, then someone clicks on there end an agknowledgment and the radio gets turned off, with a huey in the background.

--------------------
Beware spirits....you never know where I'll pop up next.... You run, I chase, you chase, I stand my ground, you cuss I cuss more, you slap me, I laugh at you. Throw things at me, throw me through the room, you don't scare me and I will continue to hunt you. Proud member of SIRS www.sirsparanormal.com

user posted image

Old paranormal page being rebuilt. Will update all links on forum once rebuilding is completed.
Aneaglesangel
Posted: Oct 13 2009, 04:28 PM

Hmm, that's interesting. I haven't cleaned any of the hack shack clips at all because what I'm doing with it is I've got it split into two. One goes into a set of headphones (or you could hook a speaker up if more than one person wanted to hear) and the other end goes directly into my recorder. That way I'm not picking up the errant noises outside and I figure the noise in this is what I'm hearing at the time that I'm listening to it. I think clean up would take that away. Now a regular audio clip, those I've been cleaning up more than ever before in the past. I have a really nice audio program now called Adobe Audition and it's like magic! I love it!

Here's another example of the hack shack. As I have time, I'll try to make a little thread for a few more so you can get used to how the thing works. It took me a bit of getting used to myself, too. But I think if you have the knack for it, maybe it's not great to use as evidence, so many will tear it down, but to get an idea of what's going on, I think there just may be something to it. This clip is from the Q-Club investigation with DART and Spooky Southcoast. I was alone on the third floor, what is commonly begun to be called the "brothel area" and was using both the hack shack and my traditional audio for EVP. In this clip, the hack shack seems to say, in a loud bunch of female voices, at least to my ears, "hey Luann!"

RCA2HackShackCut8.wav

Here's just a couple of the traditional clips to give you an idea of the difference with my traditional audio. I did share all the best files in a thread here somewhere from the Q-Club.

You will hear me (the only female present that night) speaking about what I'd heard in the hack shack, about Marie and her what I thought were her circumstances, in the background. Then you'll hear a higher female voice pipe in, "can't change life....I can't change."

Q082909SonyFull1Cut5.wav

My cleaned version:

Q082909SonyFull1Cut5Clean.wav

I'm hoping you can see in these examples what I mean by saying that I sort of feel it's counter-productive to clean the hack shack clips. Though, I may be wrong, I've had ECHOES clean some audio in the past and they found stuff that was "embedded" in my audio. I had no idea there was more to my audio, but once they had it cleaned and sorted out and sent it to me, I was like whoa! That's good! To me, traditional audio will have more unwanted noises in it just because of the nature of it. Hack shack audio I think is using frequencies to let the spirits use their energies to interact somehow with the unused radio frequencies as they blip by. If you take out some of those sounds that were made, will you take out what the ghost was trying to say? I'm not sure. I'm not even sure the ghosts can talk to me in this way. But if they can't, then I'm wondering, how the heck is all this possible. I'll upload a couple more comparisons for you. I've just got so much to do lately, LOL!

--------------------
Author/Dead Whispers
grendal
Posted: Oct 13 2009, 05:14 PM

from what I'm seeing it's no different then a tape recorder with the exception it's using white noise. Thats why it's so grated. It's more grated then a coconut, and when I cleaned it up, it does say hey luann but it's clearer then before.

I'm not using any traditional program, to clean these, it's Izotope Rx. Slightly more complex oddly I'm understanding how it works with no training. The problem with things like the hack shack, the ovuilus, the franks box, is that they use germanium diodes, these diodes are an electrical component. They are highly efficent with a voltage drop of just .3 volts, and they unlike silicon diode can pick up magnetics. They are known as germanium rectifier diodes. How does the evp work, energy is put out, it is picked up by the recorder and it's written to the device. EMF wich is known to spike when a ghost is present is thought to be the energy put out by the spirit wich causes evps, germanium diodes are able to pick this up, and rf or radio frequiencies. RF is a form of electro-magnetic radiation, just like emf. Emf is much lower though. From here it turns into the material used in the diode germanium and silicon, pure germanium has a magnetic suseptability of -11.6, and silicon has -3.12. From there is a giant math problem I don't care to understand as I don't feel like wasting years of my life understanding how to do it....I think it's trig...or something worse.....science geek math 0.0 -drums beat out dum dum dum-

example using a recording I tried to clean after a sound tech with 6 years experiance said he couldn't clean it. It's got all the sounds from each step each time I played it.

My experimental sound cleaning video

--------------------
Beware spirits....you never know where I'll pop up next.... You run, I chase, you chase, I stand my ground, you cuss I cuss more, you slap me, I laugh at you. Throw things at me, throw me through the room, you don't scare me and I will continue to hunt you. Proud member of SIRS www.sirsparanormal.com

user posted image

Old paranormal page being rebuilt. Will update all links on forum once rebuilding is completed.
Aneaglesangel
Posted: Oct 13 2009, 05:20 PM

I'm making dinner and going back and forth between that and audio, LOL! You've got my curiosity up and I appreciate your insight in this, so I put some more audio in storage so I could post it and make comparisons to the traditional audio that I've got. Let me know what you think. And don't mind me, I'm cooking, LOL!

You're going to hear "help" then a bunch of garbage, then the name "Marie" real fast toward the end. As you see later, or if you've listened to the audio I posted from Q-Club, Marie is a key character in this haunting and has some sort of tragic past. This is hack shack again while I'm alone in the brothel area, connected directly to my recorder.

RCA2HackShackCut16.wav

Hack shack again, I hear, "Marie.....Marie."

RCA2HackShackCut17.wav

This one's a bit earlier on, almost forgot about it, this one's a man, he says, "get it, Marie." (Shortly after it follows "get it Luann" but I didn't include, because this is going to get lengthy if I put them all here. I'm trying to show more how the hack shack relates to the traditional audio I have.)

RCA2HackShackCut6.wav

Now these are traditional audio clips that have to do with Marie:

You're going to hear a bang and Andrew Lake's voice and then a whisper, "Marie...speak to her."

Q082909SonyFull1Cut6.wav

Clean version:

Q082909SonyFull1Cut6Clean.wav

This is when I was alone in the brothel, I'd gotten the name "Preston" so I asked if he had any kids. His reply is, "with Marie."

Q082909SonyFull1Cut9.wav

Cleaned version:

Q082909SonyFull1Cut9Clean.wav

Just a couple weird ones. This is the hack shack again. Out of the blue, "book."

RCA2HackShackCut4.wav

Traditional audio, WARNING FOUL LANGUAGE!! In this one a man with an accent, again this is in the brothel area, but with the guys, "have the book, I'm effing dead."

Q082909SonyFull1Cut16.wav

Clean version:

Q082909SonyFull1Cut16Clean.wav

Back to the hack shack. In this one I get "summer." Maybe this one is a coincidence, it was summer. But you'll see, I also have an odd traditional audio clip that goes along with it.

RCA2HackShackCut5.wav

Up in the brothel, I ask if someone had hurt them, or if they had an accident, you hear the ghost of a pirate say, "yaarrrr, summertime's here."

Q082909SonyFull1Cut15.wav

Clean version:

Q082909SonyFull1Cut15Clean.wav

So, what do you think? Coincidence? Or can they speak through the hack shack if you're quick enough to catch it?? I found this quite interesting when I had reviewed the traditional audio and found so many things that I'd heard in the hack shack. Then on reviewing the hack shack I found more that I had missed that I knew was in my traditional audio. So is there something to this, is it my imagination, am I reading too much into it? Or can you really communicate with the dead so simply as by altering a cheap AM/FM radio from Radio Shack??

--------------------
Author/Dead Whispers
Aneaglesangel
Posted: Oct 13 2009, 05:23 PM

LOL! We must have posted at the same time. Hmm, going to have to think on all your geek information, LOL, and check out the video. On my way......thanks!

--------------------
Author/Dead Whispers
grendal
Posted: Oct 13 2009, 06:42 PM

actually...I was 6 minutes early =P but it took me awhile to type. Yes geek information....it's good stuff. geeks do it in their genes.

--------------------

user posted image

« Next Oldest | Audio Evidence | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0647 seconds | Archive