Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Demonologists Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Visit the NEAR website @ www.nearparanormal.com.

Chemtrails anyone?, Are we being sprayed with bio chemicals?
KILLGORE
Posted: May 20 2008, 11:23 PM

Veteran Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 92

Another thing I have been reading into. Might interest some of you.

http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedayss...-1&w=4&x=0&p=14

--------------------
"Look out at the darkness and you will see...just call my name and I'll be there...You cannot touch me, you would not dare...I am the chill that's in the air..."
DF Mod Christine
Posted: May 21 2008, 12:23 PM

Group: Forum Host
Member No.: 87

Arrrrrrrgggggggggggggg I did not want to see that.
We have already gone organic $$$ woo hoo pricey and I have suffered from ill health from many different sources and have noticed a huge change by going organic...but this,,,oh dear lord.

But truth hurts ya know.
and can kill evidently.

--------------------
Find me on "Kiss Me I'm Psychic the Psychic View"

Want to be a guest just ask. smile.gif
Radio Psychic
red
Posted: May 21 2008, 02:00 PM

Unregistered

Yes, chemtrails are real. I could go on and on and on on this subject... but I'm trying to digress... I'm sure my line of thought has shown through in more than one thread.

And Christine, I found out how different we are and how much better we are by having gone organic... the other day we ate at Arby's and we got SO SICK! It was amazing! After that, I now truly realize how better off we are and quickly our bodies want to reject all the crap in mainstream food. I've found a CSA (community supported agriculture) at a local farm that is transitioning from convential to organic farming and am on the waiting list for their fall season food (summer season is full). It's less than 200 bucks for a season. Also, my brother in law is going to help me get started in growing some of my own food as well as let me have some of his veg when it's ready (in return, I'll help with his garden). My mom and stepdad have some fruits and we get those every season. Blueberries especially. I'm trying to get up the nerve to approach the land lady of the trailer park we live in to see if she'll let me test the waters on everyone in the park tending to and reaping the benefits of our own community garden in land that is available and not set up as a trailer lot.
maxmarie
Posted: Feb 9 2009, 03:15 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,281

Being a resident of Las Vegas, where these things regularly cover the sky, I can tell you it totally freaks me out!

But we live in a country where curing cancer is illegal. Where one is ONLY allowed chemo-therapy. And where, when chemo kills 8 out of 10, the cause of death is always listed as cancer.
Twinkle
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 12:02 AM

Honorary Member

Member No.: 101

I was reading a book about just that, Max. I can't remember the name, dangit...but it was saying that we actually *can* cure cancer and a number of different diseases, but for some reason we are not allowed to do so.

I forget who is to blame...either the government or the pharmaceutical companies...maybe both.

You see, it's much more lucrative to treat a disease than it is to actually cure it.

Sick, isn't it?

--------------------
He is not strong and powerful who throweth people down; but he is strong who witholdeth himself from anger.

Muhammad

ignoti nulla cupid
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 09:47 PM

Member No.: 307

Not really researched this a lot, but I have been doing some other good research. If anyone wants a good movie, watch "obama deception" (do a google search and click on video). Try to watch it with an open mind because it does make you think.

Chem trails does sound interesting and I will give it a look at. Thank you for the link.

--------------------
"Out of one truth, many questions arise, for one is always asking questions for where there is no clear answer"

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam
Slyph
Posted: Feb 16 2012, 01:08 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,529

I was reading a book about just that, Max.  I can't remember the name, dangit...but it was saying that we actually *can* cure cancer and a number of different diseases, but for some reason we are not allowed to do so.

I forget who is to blame...either the government or the pharmaceutical companies...maybe both.

You see, it's much more lucrative to treat a disease than it is to actually cure it.

Sick, isn't it?

So a book you don't remember the name of told you that cancer, and some other diseases you can't remember the names of are curable, but a group who's identity you can't remember the name of is suppressing the cures?

Are you sure You didn't invent the cure for cancer and you just don't bloody remember?

--------------------
The candle flame gutters. Its little pool of light trembles. Darkness gathers. The demons begin to stir.
Slyph
Posted: Feb 16 2012, 01:20 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,529

Chemtrails are just aeroplane contrails.

--------------------
The candle flame gutters. Its little pool of light trembles. Darkness gathers. The demons begin to stir.
grendal
Posted: Feb 16 2012, 05:48 PM

Member No.: 1,149

I am not so sure. Back during vietnam, a black locamotive came through town. It was spraying a reddish orange liquid into the air. A week later everything along the train tracks was dead. Trees, grass, everything this stuff touched. It wasn't until the government talked about agent orange did they make a connection. My family member who witnessed this, died last year of cancer. She believed that it was cause of this event she got cancer, and that the government was testing agent orange on populated areas along train tracks. At the time when they asked what was going on when this was happening, they were pretty much told to shut up and don't ask questions.

So chemtrails, I believe it. Aerial testing of chemicals, or simulated chemicals for chemical warfare. A similar liquid chemical is engineered to be none lethal and they spray it from planes to see what the dispersal pattern is like to simulate an airborne release.

Is it killing people, well if they are doing it like I believe, I believe it might not be very safe and the chemicals even in a none lethal form could not be the healthiest thing in the world for ya. Constant exposure eh it could be possible the chemicals while none lethal possibly built up to lethal levels in the body.

--------------------
Beware spirits....you never know where I'll pop up next.... You run, I chase, you chase, I stand my ground, you cuss I cuss more, you slap me, I laugh at you. Throw things at me, throw me through the room, you don't scare me and I will continue to hunt you. Proud member of SIRS www.sirsparanormal.com

user posted image

Old paranormal page being rebuilt. Will update all links on forum once rebuilding is completed.
« Next Oldest | Recommended Reading | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2787 seconds | Archive