Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Demonologists Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Visit the NEAR website @ www.nearparanormal.com.
Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

The Veil - Heidi Wyrick's Story
Fireman4u
Posted: May 13 2007, 01:46 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 626

This book is about the Wyrick family who was featured in "A Haunting in Georgia". It centered around the daughter, who was 3 when all the events started taking place.

"Excerpt from the book:
“It’s alright Heidi, I won’t hurt you. I’m not a bad man”

Little Heidi Wyrick is not like other children. She was born with abilities far beyond the normal; the ability not only to communicate with the dead but gain personal knowledge, identify and actually befriend spirits from beyond the grave. These abilities would make her life and the life of her family a living hell.

Fear becomes tangible when Lisa Wyrick uncovers hard evidence that her daughter has befriended a former landowner who has been dead for thirty years. To her horror every detail she learns from Heidi proves to be true, including picture identification from many old photos.

Threatened by a dark figure, an indistinct image of man, Heidi is thrown into a state of intense fear. She’d never been afraid of spirits before, but the dark figure is different; he is not her friend. She senses that he means harm to her and her family.

As this true story unfolds, Heidi is tested by paranormal experts from three separate universities; exorcisms of the home and psychic readings from well known psychics become the norm.

This book will take you on a journey composed of good and evil, of terror and enlightenment that spans fifteen years of the Wyrick’s lives as it becomes a roller coaster ride through one family’s nightmare.

I had the pleasure of meeting the Wyrick's a few months ago and they are truely some of the sweetest and strongest people I have ever met!

Here's a link to the books web site: http://www.theveilbook.net/index.html Please check it out and I would recommend reading the book, I found a lot more about what went on than I had known!

--------------------
You can't outrun death forever,
But you can make the Bastard work for it!

www.historicghost.com
ignoti nulla cupid
Posted: May 14 2007, 06:29 AM

Member No.: 307

This is going to be an interesting read. My only concern is that it will be over exagerated and some things added. Either than that, I might look this up.

--------------------
"Out of one truth, many questions arise, for one is always asking questions for where there is no clear answer"

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam
Fireman4u
Posted: May 14 2007, 11:57 AM

Advanced Member

I know what your saying, to many books, movies, t.v. shows go a little over board to draw in customers. I can't say for sure if anything has been exagerated since I wasn't there, but I was told be the Wyrick family that it tells of some of the things that weren't in the show and it also brings the reader to the present day with what is going on in Heidi's life. I believe the Wyrick's as they impressed me as an honorable family.

--------------------

www.historicghost.com
DF Host Christine
Posted: May 14 2007, 12:14 PM

Unregistered

Oh yes Fireman this story was very intriguing the poor kid had some life..ugh...
Nice little girl she must be around 20 now??
Thanks for the link I will defnitely try to get the book!
Fireman4u
Posted: May 14 2007, 04:36 PM

Advanced Member

Your close Christine, she's 21 and the book carries you up to her being 20. Unfortunately she is still experiencing the same things that happened when she was younger only not as often. If anyone would send prayers and good thoughts their way it would truly be appreciated by the family!

--------------------

www.historicghost.com
ignoti nulla cupid
Posted: May 14 2007, 05:59 PM

A quick question and I could be wrong. Is this the same family that experianced poltergeist hauntings and they called a couple investigators because they were seeing a man in a flannel shirt. When the investigators went into the attic, one turned his head, and when he turned it back, the other investigator was hanging on a wire attached to a nail in the ceiling? I remeber that i watched a show on that haunting and was surprised how the ghost could have done that to his partner so quickly. It was a few years ago and I am shady about the details. As I said, I could be wrong and just recently was only able to see the end to a haunting in georgia.

--------------------
"Out of one truth, many questions arise, for one is always asking questions for where there is no clear answer"

Fireman4u
Posted: May 14 2007, 10:56 PM

Advanced Member

Oh yeah, I remember that one, it scared the **** out of me looking at the guy hanging there by the wire! No it wasn't that one, at least I don't think it was, but I enjoyed that show. The show that featured the Wyrick's was the one the girl first saw the spirit of a man that they called Mr. Gordy, does that help?

--------------------

www.historicghost.com
ignoti nulla cupid
Posted: May 15 2007, 06:50 AM

Yeah, I only saw the ending of it unfortunatly and I do remember Mr.Gordy being mentioned. That guy hanging also scared the crap out of me also. Then the guy getting flung against the wall, man.

--------------------

robert68
Posted: May 15 2007, 08:35 AM

Veteran Member

Member No.: 138

I think that the reference to the guy hanging by the nail is the Jackie Hernandez case in San Pedro. If you look for the camera man that was involved, Barry Conrad (i think at Barcon.com or something similar) they have other video relating to the case. One blip shows a flying/floating orb that penatrates into the ladies head during an interview. the whole story is pretty creepy, especially since i lived close to there at the time and often visited a friend who was from the area.

I'm not familiar with the wyrich story but i'll check it out.
DF Host Christine
Posted: May 18 2007, 08:38 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Fireman4u @ May 14 2007, 05:36 PM)
Your close Christine, she's 21 and the book carries you up to her being 20. Unfortunately she is still experiencing the same things that happened when she was younger only not as often. If anyone would send prayers and good thoughts their way it would truly be appreciated by the family!

Oh I'm sorry to hear she is still going through it..let her know she has my prayers... very much so,,I kind of know the feeling but the good lord doesn't allow them to be quite that strong all the time for me,,it can make a person batty....some times it is never ending and quite scary and annoying...poor kid and she is a smart capable girl from the one or two shows I saw about her.

The other case where the guys was hanging by the wire,,,omygooooodness that was horrifying,,,I remember seeing that also but not for long... I didn't like that eeek. wacko.gif
Fireman4u
Posted: May 19 2007, 08:56 AM

Advanced Member

Fortunately the occurrences are not as often as when she was young but they still occur. I will pass along you well wishes and let her know that others are praying for her, I just wish it would end. She is a very sweet girl and a very strong person to put up with all she has endured.

--------------------

www.historicghost.com
DF Host Christine
Posted: May 19 2007, 10:20 AM

Unregistered

Your welcome..I looked up her book and it looks like a very interesting one!
She has grown into a beautiful bright young lady...her parents have every reason to be proud!
What disturbs me is the pcture of the thing she called the "beast"( I saw some of her drawings) one would imagine if the doors are open and by no means of her own fault...some other things may come through.... wacko.gif
Fireman4u
Posted: May 20 2007, 09:26 AM

Advanced Member

It is terrible when you don't have control over what happens when a door is opened, especially when it is a young child that is affected I don't want to say to much of what had happened and give away what's in the book.
Your right about the beast picture, it is very disturbing to see that. When I met the Wyrick's they had several of Heidi's pictures but that one was the most disturbing.

--------------------

www.historicghost.com
DF Host Christine
Posted: May 20 2007, 08:26 PM

Unregistered

I know...but I try to look at it this way,,evil leaves evil aloneand goes after the good ones,,so she is definitely a bright soul and very good one at that.!!
You can tell just by looking at her picture,,well I can..lol...
God Bless you for being there for them!!!!!,,geez and believing them mostly!
yourock.gif
Fireman4u
Posted: May 23 2007, 05:27 PM

Advanced Member

Yes she is a bright souled one! I do believe that the evil ones find delight in trying to convert the good ones with their sick little game, and it's always wonderful to see the good ones stay good, shows a lot of strength and courage!

--------------------

www.historicghost.com
« Next Oldest | Recommended Reading | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1626 seconds | Archive