zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Demonologists Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Visit the NEAR website @ www.nearparanormal.com.

spectrophilia
grendal
  Posted: Feb 11 2011, 10:44 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,149

I just got home from a small obscure local group of ill repute's seminar. (faking evidence and charging you money for it and there for shall not be named cause I don't want anyone getting sucked into their game). Their entire little seminar (the first one ever in there history that was free) on spectrophilia. Talking about how it's the work of demons. spectrophilia is having a sexual attraction to ghosts and or willingly having sex with ghosts. They were talking about how demons cause it, demons make you feel that way, if you participate your going to hell.

For lack of any better description it seemed more or less like a sermon delivered by johnathan edwards. Like being grilled alive on a spit with an apple in my mouth. I'm glad it was free, it seriously wasn't worth the money. Since it's the latest scam to pop up in my neck of the woods, I'd toss it out there.

For those who are scratching their heads and saying scam, what scam...I'm just getting to it.

Their scam is through their seminar. 4 of the 5 claim to be psychic. The scam goes these demons are not like regular demons they are very hard to remove. That they can take days, or weeks to remove. That these demons drain you as you engage with them, or lust after them.

So here's where the scamming really begins. They charge 600 dollars per night for a week of their new psychic cleansing ritual wich takes a week to prepare and involves all 4 psychics using special teas to "purge" themselves, from there they must buy a new crystal wand both white and black. (The black will become clear later on.) They stitch together robes, with rather ornate gold trim. Inside the gold trip on the cuffs is a plastic pump, the trim going up the sleeves and to their heart.

Now when they do their rituals they squeeze the pumps to make them selves appear to bleed a form of demonic attack where they bleed but their skin remains unbroken. This will continue until they pump you dry or until they get what they want. In wich they stealthfully distract you and switch out their clear crystal wand for a black crystal wand...wich they give to you and instruct you to never break it, you must bury it in a sealed steel lock box filled with concrete...or you can give it to them and they will dispose of it for an additional 100 bucks.

How do I know about the robes....one of them ordered a dumpster and threw out a few used ones...wich I found seperating the dumpster today. To watch them perform the ritual, they want you to pay 1,500 dollars due to an insurance premium per person. Be forwarned and on the look out, I feel it's only a matter of time before this scam spreads.

--------------------
Beware spirits....you never know where I'll pop up next.... You run, I chase, you chase, I stand my ground, you cuss I cuss more, you slap me, I laugh at you. Throw things at me, throw me through the room, you don't scare me and I will continue to hunt you. Proud member of SIRS www.sirsparanormal.com

user posted image

Old paranormal page being rebuilt. Will update all links on forum once rebuilding is completed.
mchap7777
Posted: Feb 13 2011, 02:57 AM

Veteran Member

Member No.: 1,422

My question is - who do these nuts think their "market" is? Who has trouble and struggles massively with wanting to have sex with ghosts?! Oh...wait a minute, maybe it's the same people who follow this guy:

http://articles.cnn.com/2007-02-16/us/miam...tattoo?_s=PM:US

wacko.gif

--------------------
Darkness cannot put out the light.
It can only make God brighter.
-Anonymous
grendal
  Posted: Feb 13 2011, 10:13 AM

no idea but the best way to combat scams, weather on the internet, on the phone, or in your mail, your best weapon is knowledge.

--------------------
Beware spirits....you never know where I'll pop up next.... You run, I chase, you chase, I stand my ground, you cuss I cuss more, you slap me, I laugh at you. Throw things at me, throw me through the room, you don't scare me and I will continue to hunt you. Proud member of SIRS www.sirsparanormal.com

user posted image

Old paranormal page being rebuilt. Will update all links on forum once rebuilding is completed.
mchap7777
Posted: Feb 18 2011, 03:23 AM

Veteran Member

Yep, I agree. The only thing dumber than the people doing the scams are often the people who fall for them - especially this kind of scam. Life has a way of "taxing" the naive. This sounds a lot like what goes on in Italy with sorcerers charging outragious sums to "free" people from demons, only to get temporary relief and have to go back later, only to be told, "This time it's going to cost more because your situation has gotten worse."

--------------------
-Anonymous
grendal
  Posted: Feb 18 2011, 12:57 PM

yeah I've heard of them italy sams. Those are scary.

--------------------

user posted image

mchap7777
Posted: Feb 19 2011, 05:14 PM

Veteran Member

I tried to find where I last read about that - though it was Gabrielle Amorth's book, but haven't found the page.

--------------------
-Anonymous
grendal
Posted: Mar 5 2011, 05:58 PM

Thats ok, kinda worried, the group seems to of left town. Their "headquarters" has a for sale sign in the front window.

--------------------

user posted image

mchap7777
Posted: Mar 25 2011, 03:16 AM

Veteran Member

Probably on to their next "targets." angry.gif

--------------------
-Anonymous
grendal
Posted: Mar 25 2011, 10:25 PM

QUOTE (mchap7777 @ Mar 25 2011, 03:16 AM)
Probably on to their next "targets." angry.gif

if they did they headed into canada. I did find out they never paid for their office though. I stopped in to ask the owner what happened to them and he was very irate.

--------------------

user posted image

« Next Oldest | News & Current Events | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0854 seconds | Archive