InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Death Note Apocalypse. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Death Note Apocalypse
Stream of Sakura TV

Sakura TV, The Voice of Kira!

Most recent broadcast: Aiden Sullivan challenges Kira to meet face to face, or he will reveal the secret of Kira's power!

Criminals Judged by Kira yesterday: 8
ANNOUNCEMENTS

Welcome to Death Note Apocalypse.

Welcome to DNA. Please note some rule changes will be coming in the next few days.

Due to inactivity recently on DNA, there will be some minor and major changes coming to the site very soon. These will be drastic improvements to DNA as a whole. -Phoenix

Enjoy your time on DNA!
RP Date

January 1, 2063 (Sunday)

Current RP Weather:Sunny. Not a cloud in the sky, bit colder then last week.

Anime Home Forums FF Enix

Come out of hiding.
Kurry
Posted: Jan 17 2008, 08:00 AM

Detective

Group: DNA Staff
Member No.: 43

Welcome to Sakura TV 5 O’clock news, with your host, Aiden Sullivan.

“Welcome to your only source for credible Kira related news. I'm your host, Aiden Sullivan.

We begin tonight with somebody my audience is familiar with. None other then me, your host. These last few days I've taken it on myself to risk my life in order to find more information on Lord Kira, and the impersonator. That investigation has indeed paid off. I have come up with information that only Lord kira and the fake that kills in his name know. The method behind which they have been killing. Yes, thats right. I know your secrets. You can no longer hide from me. I have prepared a message to each of them which I will now read.

To you who have no name of your own. Fake Kira. Your time is coming to an end on its own with or without my help. I wish to meet with you, in private to talk over our differences. No doubt you are not that stupid, so I would ask you to contact me in any manor you see fit. Offer me proof of who you are, and we can have a civilized chat. Only Lord kira and the fake will know how to do this. If you do not meet my demands, then I will be forced to reveal how you have been murdering innocent people on national television. Just imagine all those people looking up to try and find you when they see people killing each other. Looking around for somebody suspicious instead of looking at your victims because they know your near by and its the only way for them to save themselves. You have one week to get in touch with me. I trust you can figure out how.

Now, Lord kira. Being as I have thought of nothing other then meeting you for a long time now, I have a demand for you as well. You also have to contact me within a week and prove who you are to me. If not, then I will be forced to turn over information to the police that is vital to the kira case that might lead to your capture. I know this demand may confuse alot of people. Why would he do something that leads to the capture of his Idol? Well, I guess its because now I have proof that Lord Kira isn't a god, but a human. Killable and susceptible to everything that every single one of us is. While you may lead the world to peace and prosperity, we need checks and balances in order to stop you from falling to the temptation that this power gives you. Once I meet with you, I'll know for sure that your head is level, and you deserve the power you have. If I meet you and your not worthy, then I will find somebody who is and plant them with the power you have. And if you don't meet with me, then you are a fool who is already falling to temptation. Having your power means making sacrifices. Meeting with me is a very small one to make.

Obviously, it is in the best interest of the people investigating Lord kira to allow me to continue with my plans. If I release this information to the public, they win. If I catch the second kira, they save many lives by sitting on their hands. If I meet with kira, then I'll do whatever kira says. That may not be in their best interests, but it doesn't hurt them either. Its a win-win-draw situation for them. If they get in the way of my plans in any way, all evidence that I've discovered will be destroyed. Everyone around me is loyal and it takes me only a second to destroy it all, and I will not talk.

I've done enough talking for one night. Let us see how the dice fall. Perhaps I'll be dead tomorrow and this is all for nothing. Good night and good luck."

--------------------
Aiden Sullivan's current location is: Here
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Back to Top ^^^

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1291 seconds | Archive