InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to DORKUS MALORKUS. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

official absences thread
MERLIN !
Posted: May 30 2009, 08:42 PM

DORKUS MALORKUS ?!
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

( ABSENCES ! )

post here if you're going to be leaving us, whether it be for a weekend, a brief hiatus or for good.

CURRENT ABSENCES

( see posts for more details )
ACEY ! june 13 - july 14, august 6th - august 9th
NINA ! unknown
REE ! unknown

(updated 7-11-12 by Kai)

CODE
[b]NAME[/b] your name
[b]CHARACTERS[/b] the characters you play
[b]WHEN[/b] time period you will be inactive for
[b]REASONS[/b] optional, but we'd like to know where you're going and why. =)
oliver markus urquart
Posted: Jun 13 2012, 10:38 PM

-28-Confused-
Group Icon

Group: Civilian Admin
Member No.: 813

NAME Acey
CHARACTERS sidebar
WHEN this is more like a lack of absence for probably a week to a month.
REASONS One of the eighth graders I know died last night and I was really close to him. Also his sister, who I am most concerned about. So I'm going to concentrate on her and the community because I need to. I will pop in just probably not as much. Thanks for understanding guys. <3

Update! I'll be gone for camping with the fam for a few days in August.
silas alexandre llewellyn
Posted: Jun 24 2012, 04:08 PM

i met expectations that i was tryin’ to ignore.
Group Icon

Group: New Order Admin
Member No.: 392

NAME nina
CHARACTERS silas, james, rhys & marion
WHEN unknown
REASONS

so last night my sister came to me and said my dad's willing to help pitch in money for us to move out. we've been trying for the last year, but after my graduation and difficulty finding jobs, along with some unforseen costs that really put me in the hole, we've been having to move our date further and further away while i struggle to make money. our dad's help means we're getting the push we need, however, it also means i have to start contributing to real bills very, very soon.

simply put, rping is a luxury for people who have a lot of time. i feel that up until now, my sister's been very patient waiting for me to get my life together. the least i owe her is to come through when her faith is really, really waning. i spent a lot of time here trying to escape real life obligations, but now that they're staring me in the face and someone i really care about's RL happiness depends on my devotion to the job i DO have, i need to re-evaluate a lot.

i am not necessarily leaving, but i am taking a break to reassess. i am going to archive most of my threads (though i think i'll leave jamy out, because james is the only character i'm sure i'm keeping, atm). to those threading with the other three, i truly, truly apologize for any let downs i'm causing. tanya, especially, i know you're making rhys' sister. you'll be getting a PM/IM where we can discuss it further. again, until last night, none of it really clicked. this is an absence i didn't realize was a necessity until a few hours ago.

as you can imagine, this means my time for staff will as well be severely limited. i am sorry for such a short return back (my intent was to fill the void when shan left, since she was such a big contributor to getting things done behind the scenes), but it has become clear that i need to shuffle my priorities. i think i will be able to keep more characters if i shuffle my obligations on DM around.

in the meantime, thank you guys for your support and love <3

this is an update to my absence! i happen to have squared away the whole moving deal (a bit less quickly than i'd originally hoped but hey! 8 weeks to make a big life change ain't that bad!) and my sister and i are getting the keys to our new place (expect pics <3) on tuesday the 26th! YAY MOVING <3 of course, that means i'll be out of the picture just a bit longer while we get settled, and, perhaps more importantly, buy ourselves an internet connection xD we'll be without for a few days while the communications dudes come to hook all our stuff up, so hopefully we won't be without past this next sunday AND i do get DM on my iphone so i'll try and at least be a mini-presence through that!

after the move i expect to make a full return =D so i'll keep ya'll lovelies posted!!!

<333 nina
sofia alexandra avery
Posted: Jul 2 2012, 12:29 AM

19 | silver over everything
Group Icon

Group: Civilian
Member No.: 958

NAME ree
CHARACTERS sofia avery
WHEN June - ?
REASONS I currently have no phone, internet, or cable, so obviously my access is severely limited. I can't promise that I will be at the library long enough to be here to make replies. I'm really sorry, but I can't pay my bills right now, so this is all on hold.
francis sisaelia bones
Posted: Aug 16 2012, 04:43 PM

20 | each coming night
Group Icon

Group: Fugitive
Member No.: 940

NAME ellie
CHARACTERS francis bones and alex wood
WHEN august 20th-23rd ish
REASONSahhhh i thought i would be on top of things but i worked at a camp this summer and between that and family and lifeee it's left me with hardly any time :( HOWEVER that's old news and i should have posted about that earlier. upcoming is school + moving so that means i will be bussyyyy.

that all being said, this is more to say that i'm sorry for those that i owe threads to andd that i'm hoping to be back and active around the above dates :]

miss you all.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

topic options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3304 seconds | Archive