Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to DORKUS MALORKUS. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

Love in the Bodies of the Elephants, 2 characters needed!
lorcan xenophilius scamander
Posted: May 29 2012, 05:22 AM

Group Icon

Group: Civilian
Member No.: 954

lysander ___ scamander
The character: Lysander Scamander

The personality: Largely to be found in Lorcan's app. Note that I am willing to change ANY part of the app to fit your ideas - I expect to make some changes, so don't be shy.

The play-by: Up to you. They're supposed to be twins, but obviously I don't expect you to play Tony Stone, or even someone nearly identical to Tony Stone, as that would be hard to find. We can say they're fraternal, I just suggest you find someone tall and skinny so their body types match up. I can provide facial close-ups and pics sans-beard for facial comparison if you're really gung-ho about it. Someone who looks offbeat and/or odd in appearance or style also recommended. Suggestions are Jaco Van den Hoven, Max Krieger... etc.

The plot: Again, any of this may change if you want, but the basic premise is that Lysander did something that the Lestrange government didn't like, realized he was in danger, and went into hiding in Botswana. Lorcan, oblivious, was taken in by the Ministry and tortured for info on his brother's locale. Lysander, however, is unaware that this is the reason for Lorcan's torture. What exactly Lysander did is up to you - I've set it up to suggest that Lysander perhaps used divination or arithmancy to fortell the fall of the Lestranges, but you may discard that idea. Alternately, if you want to switch Lysander to New Order and give him a more active anti-government role, I can swap his Civilian status for Rose Weasley's New Order so that Lysander may be a fighter.

___ ___ ___
The character: Preferably female (exceptions to be made if you have alternative ideas) romantic interest for Lorcan, aged 20-26. New or existing characters welcome.

The personality: Up to you.

The play-by: Up to you. I would suggest Adeline Rapon, Tony Stone's irl model girlfriend, but I don't expect you to use her if you don't like her.

The plot: Potential temporary or long-term girlfriend for Lorcan, who has never been really interested in relationships before but can be somewhat obsessive. Needed for two reasons: 1) Lorcan works in the Love Chamber, Department of Mysteries. Scientific observations on his own love of her will be funny and 2) he's a bit damaged and needs someone to emotionally support him. No pressure for this request - if we try them and they don't work out, that's fine. Or if you'd rather, we can do unrequited love, wherein either Lorcan attempts to pursue her - for science! - or she attempts to woo him and all he wants to do is make a study of her romantic interest.

ruby rhea macnair
Posted: May 29 2012, 11:16 AM

22 | werewolf | healer | widow
Group Icon

Group: Loyalist Admin
Member No.: 24

I don't want to drive any interested parties off, but after reading your application for Lorcan, a lot of the things you mentioned lined up with some of the things I've been thinking about for them and I would be interested in trying my hand at an application. Perhaps we can chat further? I came here thinking I wanted to play him as a blonde, but your suggestion of Jaco Van den Hoven is a really fantastic one and has convinced me I could totally see him being a fae-ish brunette with Luna's eyes. <3
braden owen magnum boot
Posted: May 29 2012, 07:29 PM

28| BREE'S BB.
Group Icon

Group: Civilian Admin
Member No.: 831

just saying, both you and rylee finnigan have similar girlfriend/boyfriend requests....

maybe you guys can kill two birds with one stone?
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now

topic options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0711 seconds | Archive