Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to DORKUS MALORKUS. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

FEEL THE TIDE., mr. tristan mclaggen -- husband
aurora davenport-mclaggen
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 07:16 PM

23 | BREE'S DARLING
Group Icon

Group: New Order Admin
Member No.: 865

"It had started with the still birth. Aurora had listened to the healers, but like everything else in her life she had assumed that she could handle it all. But the stress of her job, her life, a new marriage, a new family business, a new baby and a werewolf husband was not something that Aurora had been able to handle and sadly, nature had decided that the baby had to go. After the still birth came the guilt and the grief. Tristan wanted to grieve with his wife, wanted to get through it together with the promise that whatever happened, they as a unit would still be there for another. But this was not how Aurora was handling it. She felt like the biggest failure that she could possibly imagine. She had lost a child, a piece of her and a piece of Tristan and a piece of her parents and his parents and everything that was good in the world. She had always been afraid that she would make a horrible wife, that she wasn't domestic or caring enough, and this seemed to be proof enough for her. She withdrew from Tristan, afraid to be touched, afraid to be talked to, afraid to look him in the eyes and say anything other than that she was sorry. Then came the sleeping on the couch. Tristan insisted that he would sleep there if she wanted it that way, but she shook her head and brought a blanket and slept there for a week. After this came the obsessive working. Aurora spent every waking at the office, and it was clear. She was rundown, she was stressed, she was out of it, and the giant elephant in the room wasn't making her anymore pleasant to work with. Then came a suggestion from her boss that she take some time off. She truly felt like a failure in all aspects of her life, and she realized that she even was failing at her own marriage. why wasn't she able to be there for Tristan, with Tristan? Tristan found her with a small suitcase packed with some clothing, and a quick explanation that she needed some time with her parents to heal, and to figure things out. They had been married for under a year and already they were having problems. Aurora refused to give up, but she felt so defeated that it seemed to be necessary"

UPDATE:
So I feel as if I'm going to update this and refine my search. So while the above is depressing, it was the best way to tie up the loose ends that needed to be tied up from the previous tristan in order for me to have a new one.

tristan has had his own heartbreak. his brother was killed in 2024, and he
did just lose his baby. that and he was turned into a werewolf two years ago by ruby macnair (looooots of plotting there -- talk to the wonderful kai!) and his wife is being all distant. so yeah, depressing right?

i don't intend for it to stay depressing (unless that's what you want lmao), but their lives have been so perfect lately they needed it. so there's a few major details about tristan that are necessary:

he's 22, a hufflepuff alum, and owns his own restaurant called a delightful bite. now, he doesn't need to be a chef, but i'd love it. furthermore, tristan is a romantic. he likes to spoil the women in his life, and tell them sweet nothings and basically cause aurora to melt on the spot. he needs to be a family man as well because well, it's just necessary. the last big personality trait im looking for is laid-back. sure he gets angry due to being a werewolf and he can be just as stubborn as aurora, but he knows when to step back, and sit aurora down and just get her to relax. this is the biggest thing in their relationship. they're really a partnership, who are there for one another in their time of need.

i'm not picky on playby at all. just a cutie preferrably. his old playby was rj king, but you can pick whoever, just run it by me first. 'd loooooooooove joespeh gordon levitt though.

if you want more details, tanya and i made an entire timeline and everything, so yeah there's that!

I'd LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER if you took this. legit.

this is it.
edmund cain yaxley
Posted: May 30 2012, 02:21 PM

20| BREE!
Group Icon

Group: Loyalist Admin
Member No.: 852

i bree, am bumping this. i've updated it as well, so yeah.

take him pleaaaaseeee
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

topic options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0762 seconds | Archive