Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to DORKUS MALORKUS. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

❥ GIVE YOUR HEART A BREAK, tag; alice
charlotte lucie boot
Posted: Mar 24 2012, 10:42 PM

19 | Daily Prophet Intern | Lixy's baby
Group Icon

Group: Civilian
Member No.: 897

❥ shout it

from the rooftops Write it on the sky line All we had is gone now Tell them I was happy And my heart is broken All my scars are open Tell them what I hoped would be Impossible, impossible Impossible, impossible Falling out of love is hard Falling for betrayal is worst Broken trust and broken hearts I know, I know-----------------------------
Charlie had known Alice for as long as she could remember. Well.. when she was eleven to be exact. The girl had played a rather large role in her life, perhaps more so after Hogwarts. They had met when she had joined that save the Muggleborns group back in Hogwarts and it had all just gone from there. Charlie had looked up to Alice ever since and the moment she had left Hogwarts after graduating, Charlie found herself feeling very alone for the first time in a long time. Though she had found herself some new friend whilst Alice had gone on to become a proper adult. Then of course when she finally did graduate, Alice was off exploring the world by travelling which just made Charlie even more envious of her close friend. Watching her go off on all her adventures made her feel just as she did when she was living at home. She had after all, always felt like she had been left in her brothers shadow. He had always been the loved one, the one who whenever he did something wrong, her parents would rush to his side. It happened when he had tried to burn down the Gryffindor dorm back in Hogwarts and it had happened again the moment Lylah, his ex fiance, had left him. While she knew her parents loved both of them equally, or so they would tell her, she knew Brady would always get the attention. Suppose it hadn't helped when she had sent his work to get published and it had ended up being a bit of a hit. But she cared for Brady and knew she would do anything in her power to ensure he was happy and she had hoped his new girlfriend was making him happy.

Having invited Alice over for a wine and a movie night, she laid back on the sofa and ran a hand through her mass of copper hair, looking at the screen for a moment as she took a sip of the red wine in her glass. She pressed her lips together, a now noticeable rosy tint had stained them as she chuckled softly. She had chosen to watch a rather cheesy old romantic movie which was done in black and white. She had been told to give it a chance but then again, anything with the word romantic in it practically stole her attention anyhow. She gently wrapped a lock of her hair around her index finger as she sighed contently. She was happily tipsy by this point, having spent most of the night drinking rather than eating. Her head was a little dizzy and she couldn't help but giggle at a few of the overly cheesy lines that were said in the movie along with a rather awkward kiss as she glanced over at her blonde haired friend. "I don't really recall what this movie is called.." A slight slur could be heard as she spoke, trying to keep her attention on the features of her friends face. "But I do believe I have drank a little too much of this wine. I blame you." She said with a grin, playfully poking the shoulder of Alice as she giggled, finding it almost impossible to stop before snorting a little. She had rarely been drunk in her life finding that she was too much of a light weight and was scared someone would take advantage of her. Alas, she had always fancied a nice glass or two of wine on occasion with a meal. Perhaps tonight had been more than just two glasses.

She sighed once more, leaning her head on Alice's shoulder as she focused her green eyes on the screen head, watching it draw to a close as the man started to whisk the fair maiden off on a horse and she smiled to herself. "I wish I could find someone who would whisk me away on a white horse." She said finally, licking her dry lips for a moment as she lifted up her head, stretching a little. "Doesn't matter who. Just someone. I'm not even fussy about that gender of that person." She murmured, finishing off yet another glass of wine as she grabbed the almost empty bottle, finishing it off in her glass as it attempted to be fill the glass half way. "Aw bugger. Running low on the wine front." She mused before looking over at her. "Thanks for coming over and keeping me company though. With the room mate gone for the weekend I could do with some company. I swear there must be a ghost in this house because even when she's away I can still hearing bumping and groaning in the other room." She mused, frowning at the thought of it. She didn't like to think of what her room mate got up to on her spare time. A lot of the time it involved sleeping with a new boy where she was then forced to make them both breakfast in the morning before giving a rather uncomfortable 'how are you'. It was generally just an awkward time and that was why it was nice having someone such as Alice to keep her company. They had more similarities than differences after all.

hey there tanya this post is for you and it's currently complete, it has 880 words and the template was coded by sophia of caution & atf
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

topic options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0721 seconds | Archive