Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.Learn More
· Register Now
|Welcome to DORKUS MALORKUS. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
DORKUS MALORKUS ?!
Member No.: 1
Joined: 12-May 09
( JANUARY 2026 - MARCH 2028 ! )
- January 2026 - Carinyx Lestrange-Yaxley is released from Azkaban by her brother, Kieran Lestrange (serving as chief of the Wizengamot) and given a position as Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. There is a public outcry for her removal and immediate re-arrest, but the complaints fall upon deaf ears. More Elite supporters are released from Azkaban and the releases meet similar disapproval.
- February 2026 - Rumors of plans to spread the Lestrange policies to neighboring countries worry the government administrations of France and Scandinavian nations, who form an alliance against the possibility. Among their first orders of business is to find a suitable team of people as informers and plant them within the British Ministry for intel gathering purposes.
- March-December 2026 - Intel gets good and gathered during this time. The Lestrange administration continues to push through anti-muggle policies and lose most public support while enacting pro-pureblood sumptuary laws and strict curfews in an attempt to crush Resistance support. It becomes clear to many that the Ministry is in a much darker place than ever before.
- January 2027 - A small group of aurors are formed to infiltrate the Ministry and relieve the people of the United Kingdom from the Lestranges' tyrannical rule. They begin training while their uppers make plans for the official invasion.
- July-August 2027 - Carinyx Lestrange begins planning for the possibility of fleeing Britain without telling anyone. She makes travel arrangements, begins hiding money, and prepares a will for her son in case things go awry.
- September 2027 - After being tipped off to the possibility of a coup, Carinyx Lestrange confronts Kieran about the situation. She attempts to convince her brother that the Elite's time on top is coming to a close with so many supporters gathering against them. Kieran insists that his place is with Alana, but he will not stop Carinyx from leaving if she so chooses. After vowing to look after Kieran and Alana's daughters no matter what, Carinyx goes home to her husband.
- October 2027 - Telling only Greyson Yaxley the explicit truth, Carinyx Lestrange and Dareon Yaxley fake their deaths and flee the country.
- November 2027 - Alana and Kieran are killed during the Ministry takeover by the New Order. An upper member in the Resistance is elected by a group of French allies to sit as temporary Minister of Magic until the proper elections can be organized. Every department head is replaced by an ally or Resistance figurehead (nonplayed) until department heads can be interrogated and cleared of Elite involvement. The New Order begins an extensive Ministry wide interrogation process with public support.
- December 2027 - Nearly every publicized Elite member is out of Britain, in hiding, or imprisoned awaiting trial at Azkaban by Christmas. Many flee to Russia where the government is more accepting of their ideology. Dementors are banished from Azkaban, as they were in 1998 following the end of the second wizarding war. The Ministry interrogations continue. The Ministry is being mostly operated by foreigners. Rumors spread that Veritaserum is being slipped into cups for use during interrogations and panic among non-Elite supporting purebloods spreads.
- January 2028 - Interrogations continue. Cleared Ministry officials transition back to work. Purebloods undergo special interrogation and many are let go even without Elite involvement. James Potter is cleared for his involvement in the Tate Cresswell fiasco for lack of evidence, as are others deemed to be wrongfully accused. The warrants for the arrest of Teddy Lupin and Nicolette Cooper are formally dropped. The New Order aggressively pursues Elite fugitives. Muggleborns are invited back to Hogwarts. Remedial programs to catch them up in their studies are formed.
- February-March 2028 - Public support allows the allies to continue reversing all the changes made by the Lestranges. Elections are held to promote new blood in the Ministry. Many more purebloods are let go of their jobs and out of work. The New Order continues to occupy Britain and get to the bottom of many Sovereign and Elite conspiracies, but with much of the evidence destroyed and many individuals unwilling to cooperate, they hit several dead ends. Rebuilding continues. The New Order declares the war officially over, but foreign occupants stay in Britain, citing a strict pursuit of fugitives, dubbed New Ministry Undesirables, but most civilians agree that a sense of peace has finally been reached with the Elite out of power.
Create a free forum in seconds.