InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to DORKUS MALORKUS. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

AMY WHO?, amy lou's intro
kellan david demonte
Posted: Nov 14 2011, 02:22 AM

Unregistered

user posted imageuser posted image
    hihi. I'm Amy Lou
    I'm half japanese, half texan (I love saying that. Haha. My mom's from texas. she's a mixture of european backgrounds)
    I'm pretty sure I've met most of you, but for those who I haven't met, HI. <3
    I play Kellan David Demonte, Augustine Lyle Wellbeloved, and Carsten Abelard Horowitz. If we haven't yet, we should plot! Haha.
    Okay so. About me..hmm. Well, I'm eighteen, nineteen.
    I live in California in a city not far from Los Angeles.
    I am a full part time student at a community college.
    I plan on being an art major (after I finish all my general education).
    Just what branch of art is what I have yet to decide.
    I work at the first Marie Callender's as a manager three times a week.
    I want to quit Marie's. I'm now a sales associate at Nordstroms.
    I love to read. My favorite authors are Kurt Vonnegut and Neil Gaiman.
    I recently read the Hunger Games series and loved it.
    Uh, Orson Scott Card is great. Ender's Game was a fantastic book, and the rest of the series is as well.
    I love cats. Dogs too. Oh and slow loris' and koala bears! Haha. Well I guess I love all animals.
    I personally have two cats (Lou Lou is in the picture with me up there)
    I have an eye for color, although I am drawn to wearing mostly dark colors.
    My math teacher from my senior year in high school always asked me if I was trying to channel Johnny Cash.
    I have a thing for punk rock. I love the classics. Nofx, Rancid, Face to Face, Circle Jerks, Ceremony, etc. etc.
    Current favorite is Pour Habit. Love those boys. Met them, kissed one on the cheek, and they just have the best shows.
    I am only five feet five inches, and yet, I always find myself happiest in the mosh pit.
    I also like reggae. Country (classic country that is). Classic rock. Just anything and everything, really. I have a love for all genres except dub step and electronic.
    I go to as many concerts as I can, they make me the happiest lil thang<3
    Uhm. Shopping! I love shopping! Online, in person, whatever! Send me your favorite etsy shops! haha.
    I can't think of much else at the moment. But that's me in a nutshell.

slightly updated on 2/11/12
ridley danielle lestoat
Posted: Nov 14 2011, 02:32 AM

Unregistered

Dude....you're so pretty. hahahaha
Anyways, we've met kind of in the Cbox! I'm Angie, I play Art, Klaus, Addison, Ridley, and Jaser. Woo! We've plotted. It's going to be amazing, and I'm excited for you're new boy because Ridley needs some Hufflepuff male friends. XD Right now it looks like she has a harem. XD
isabella ava moore
Posted: Nov 14 2011, 02:41 AM

27 | Healer | Lixy's baby.
Group Icon

Group: New Order
Member No.: 641

I love me some Amy Lou <333
She's my brain twin and love of my life.
No big deal or anything. The amount of times
I have called you pretty is beyond the
number of fingers I have on my hands.

Also you have the cutest cat ever. Js.
eben molly conchorde
Posted: Nov 14 2011, 03:15 AM

Unregistered

Dang girl you all over the place. Texas forever tbh, Texans are amazing. Art major huh? You and Taylor both! Jeez you girls I am impressed idk. I love art, I love drawing stuff, but admittedly I can't stand like, the idea of making it into a viable course of study. Bad experiences actually, so KUDOS TO YOU man that stuff is hard.

WELCOME TO DM!! 8D

Both you and your cat are adorable 8D

Ender's Game was probably the shit. Just saying. Loooove Ender's Game.
augustine lyle wellbeloved
Posted: Nov 19 2011, 04:37 AM

Unregistered

Angie you're so kind<3 Thank you so much! I know I'm so stoked on August and Hugo now x)
Lixy, you are my soul mate. Always and forever. It freaks me out. Are we...twins? And GURL, you're the beautiful one. But I do think my cat is the prettiest princess ever. <3
& tiks! I know you have an undying love for Texas! Haha. I love it too. So much. The people, the LARGE portions of food, my God! I asked for a 'small' amount of something from Luby's last time I was in Kerrville, and they gave me SO much hahaha. I loved it. Art major, yes! Haha, thank you for your kind words! You should consider it though, if you love art too! But bad experiences can hinder you to stray from it. Ender's game is my fav. Ender Wiggin is my soul mate.

THANK YOU FOR THE WELCOMES! <3
dominique andra weasley
Posted: Nov 19 2011, 11:42 AM

Unregistered

TEXAAAAAAAAASSSS and kerrville! i'm not from kerrville, but i live near it. and i used to go to camp in kerrville ish! WEIRD

BUT WELCOME AMY LOUUUU
johannes mertzell horowitz
Posted: Jan 17 2012, 10:24 PM

Unregistered

CONGRATS ON OTM, GORGEOUS
kellan david demonte
Posted: Jan 17 2012, 10:39 PM

Unregistered

user posted imageuser posted image

A new photo of me so you can see my mouth & another cat pic DUH. xD
I was at Color Me Mine, painting a mermaid box! Then Lou Lou was subject to kisses on my birthday! x)

& THANKS SHAN I LOVE YOU BABY DOLL FACE LOVE CAKE BOO
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

topic options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0958 seconds | Archive