InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to DORKUS MALORKUS. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (19) « First ... 17 18 [19]  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

SUPERLATIVES, not another game!
kellan david demonte
Posted: Jan 18 2012, 03:29 AM

Unregistered

MOST LIKELY TO... - die during some mundane every day act of life rather than on the jobsmirks, "Oh, don't give me that look. You know that you're too tough to let something happen without a fight. It'll be an infectious house cat bite, or a badly organized furniture mishap...Oh come on, you know I'm joking!"
victoire ines weasley
Posted: Jan 19 2012, 03:17 AM

Unregistered

to be wary of the steps he takeslaughs, albeit a tad derisively (or as much as vic is capable of doing), "i'm onto you, you know."
cassius hector rosier
Posted: Jan 25 2012, 05:05 AM

Unregistered

to be kidnapped by someone dashing with a strong jaw"Don't ask questions, it's all part of a secret mission."
evelyn lara lewis
Posted: Feb 19 2012, 01:04 PM

Unregistered

to not value the terror entertainment industrywithout vic, who will lead little groups of hooligans on terror tours? it takes a rare sort of soul to be able to bravely watch other people nearly piss their pants when the tour takes a stop at places like, say, the rosier family estate, after all. horrifying!
carsten abelard horowitz
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 12:05 AM

Unregistered

embarass everyone but herselfor to arrive at a party in both zebra and leopard print. with a tutu. and slippers. and think everything was peachy keen. "You need help, Evelyn..I could show you the world you know."made by chloe.
rhys andreas d'eath
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 12:26 AM

you're slipping through the fingers of your good intent
Group Icon

Group: Civilian Admin
Member No.: 420

unknowingly buy into a
megamillion dollar marketing ploy.

grinning, pointing with a cigarette "say aladdin, it's been quite awhile since i've seen carpet and iago 'round. things up to snuff in agrabah?"

carsten abelard horowitz
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 12:57 AM

Unregistered

have a tiny wangshakes his head, trying to hide his smile. "word on the block is that rhys has a disappointing defect."made by chloe.
rhys andreas d'eath
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 01:11 AM

Group Icon

be curiously concerned with the state of various united kingdom penises.

"Oh, tiny. Microscopic, even. Most doctors assumed a lifestyle choice of eunuch, early on."

carsten abelard horowitz
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 01:20 AM

Unregistered

make passive agressive comments and find himself clever"You think you're so smart, D'eath. Big words don't make you tough, you know."made by chloe.
rhys andreas d'eath
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 01:30 AM

Group Icon

miss a chance at a graceful exit.

"And demeaning women as well as family members hardly makes you a stud. Forgive me if I don't jump at the chance to take personality pointers."

dahlia alice wellbeloved
Posted: Feb 24 2012, 11:15 AM

Unregistered

to not charge at windmills at the drop of a hat a very small grin "You are definitely too old - vocabulary says a lot. Albeit it's nice to know that not all Gryffindor alumni are as bloody inclined to act first and think second as the house connotes."THANK YOU CAROL @ ATF!
james sirius potter
Posted: Mar 16 2012, 01:14 PM

i'm the hero of this story, don't need to be saved
Group Icon

Group: New Order Admin
Member No.: 480

to put down a perfectly brilliant Thursday evening.

"Hey, hey now! That windmill deserved it and Fredders was obliviated obliterated as I've ever seen him! Ain't no better way to practice jousting, Sir Cadogan says to me that night, but I can't say I've used the skill since." jabbing the listener in the ribs with an elbow, brightening sudddenly with a laugh"Though maybe for the next war, eh? "

dahlia alice wellbeloved
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 05:11 AM

Unregistered

a shrug, smirking out of the corner of her mouth"Oh you were gone a long time. We had a ceremony and everything. All the boys were disappointed, though. They didn't have their favorite stocking to stuff as a celebration. And yes I can say that because I don't care - you do."THANK YOU CAROL @ ATF!
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

topic options Pages: (19) « First ... 17 18 [19]  ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3527 seconds | Archive