|Faith Maya Riguezoa||
Posted: Mar 20 2012, 03:06 PM
Member No.: 767
Joined: 20-March 12
FAITH MAYA RIGUEZOA
i'm the owner, i go by LAVENDER.
you know you love me, don't deny it.
my hook-up's at MSN/PM, so stay in touch
my little family consists of N/A
i came across this dandy little place at UNBRIDLED
am i under fourteen? NO sir!
I M A G I N E D . I D E N T I T Y
...EVERY STORY HAS A START...
FULL NAME: Faith Maya Riguezoa
NICKNAMES: Faith, Maya for close friends or family
DATE OF BIRTH: 21th June 1989
...JUST A MAP OF THE WORLD...
EYES: her almond shaped eyes have a clear blue color.
HAIR: black (with lighter/brown highlights) long, curly hair. Faith tends to straighten it though.
BUILD: she is slender built, but has the curves where woman need them.
ANYTHING ELSE: tattoo on her hip saying 'fighter', just somewhat beneath her breast saying 'love like your life's depending on it' and on her ankle a simple yin-yang symbol.
PB: Megan Fox
...WITH THE POWER TO BE...
Faith is a mysterious woman, but also very impulsive and spontaneous. She comes across as rude, sometimes and she usually speaks before she thinks - one of the reasons that people call her a bitch. That could be because she doesn't take bullshit from anyone, Faith has a fiery temper which doesn't extinguish easily. This means she's pretty irascible, doesn't back off that easily and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. Although she acts a little bit rude and distant from strangers, she is very protective and loyal towards her friends. This woman can also be very serious when engaged in a conversation - this could be one of those moments where her mysterious and seductive side shows itself. She's not your typical girl and refuses to play by the rules. Faith has a fear for bonding with people, and that's why none of her relationships lasted longer than a few months.
• her camera
• high heels
• kissing in the rain
• alcohol, at times
• sweet things
• people who tell her how to act
• loud people
• Her charms, moves and looks.
• Although she might not look like she's so strong, but faith has an unbreakable spirit plus she's physically pretty strong.
• The ability to keep her emotions well-guarded, it's very hard to unthread her ways, plans, emotions and thoughts. Some might see this as a flaw - since she rarely lets anyone close enough and express her emotions. Faith herself sees it as a great talent.
• although nobody knows this, faith is extremely musical and knows how to move on the dancefloor, plus she has a pretty good voice.
• her irascibility, her temper can always kick in, at any moment of the day.
• her rudeness, she's pretty egoistical and rude, what gets her into a lot of trouble
• stubborn. faith is extremely stubborn when somebody has hurt her, or someone close to her. you will rarely see her apologizing, even when it's her own fault.
• even though she hates arrogance, faith herself can get quite arrogant herself at times.
...BORN IN BLACK AND WHITE...
PARENTS: Rosalie Jacelynn Riguezoa and Alexandro Mario Rodriquez
SIBLINGS: Cameron Nate Rodriquez - 26
OTHER SIGNIFICANT FAMILY: Vanya Lauren Riguezoa - 22
PLACE OF BIRTH: Curitiba, Brazil
HISTORY: Faith grew up in a criminal little village, near Curitiba. Filled with gangs ruling the streets, her brother dealing at young age and her mother working as a prostitute to care for her children. Her father had left them when she was just two months old and Faith doesn't feel the need to contact him. His whereabouts are unknown, and she doesn't even want to think about these facts. Her brother lives with their father - her mother always said that they had a close bond, and that would be the reason why her brother left Faith and her mother a few years after their father did, and eventually found his father again - now still living with him. Therefore she doesn't want to have anything to do with him anymore. They used to have a close bond, but because of this she broke the contact. Faith had gotten herself into the criminal life of her village, too. For a long time she used drugs, drank too much alcohol and dated the wrong guys. The type of men that caused her to have trust issues later, and the type of men that had broken her down mentally and physically. She was the victim of mental and physical abuse when these men forced her to work as a prostitute and drugs dealer for them, but finally managed to find her way back to a safe place, called home, again. Along with her niece, she went to the bigger city of New York, hoping for a career in modeling - as this was what she had always been dreaming about. Faith was fortunate enough for having been contacted by modeling agencies where she did some go-sees before and is now in the modeling business - her niece working as a waitress now. They still live together and have a close bond, as they grew up together and Vanya the only person is that knows what Faith went through. Faith is still hoping to get her mother here, so that she can get her role model, and beloved mother, close to her again.
...I COULD BE A TOWER...
MEMBERSHIP TITLE: feel so close.
ANYTHING ELSE?: Paaain!
SAMPLE POST: Faith pushed the thoughts away, she shouldn't focus on this right now. She saw one of the bartenders glancing at her every once in a while, and she decided to play along. Giving him a smile in return as his eyes met her gaze again. He was attractive, and something in his attitude made Faith guess that he knew he had the looks. Similar to Faith's attitude. A soft, almost inaudible laugh rolled of off her lips while she averted her gaze from the man. Shaking her head slightly, while her brown hair danced along around her shoulders, the woman let her eyes scan the streets again. Faith visited The Bronx pretty often, as her niece loved to be here. She had no idea what fascinated Jacelynn, perhaps The Bronx was much like the city where they had spent their younger years. And that was exactly the reason why Faith chose to live in Manhattan - exactly the opposite of the little village near Curitiba.
She saw the same guy taking seat at another table, drinking his soda as he closed his eyes. Faith could always socialize a bit with the bartenders of their rivaling bars, couldn't she? "That martini tasted heavenly," she spoke, giving him a wink. Faith's green eyes observed him for a second, and averted her gaze again. It was quite crowded in the streets. People returning from work, starting their long night out or going out for a dinner with friends. The sun rays still stroked her back despite the fact it was around 5 pm, and she loved the feeling
Posted: Mar 21 2012, 08:37 PM
Ignorance is bliss
Group: West Sider (admin)
Member No.: 11
Joined: 21-November 07
- In our rules we say to register with Firstname Surname, or in your case "Faith Riguezoa", without the middle name.
- If you could make lists out of the likes and dislikes, like you've done with the strengths and weaknesses, that would be great. It makes it so much easier for us to read.
- How old was she when her father left? How come he took her brother with him? Did her father go to the US? You say in the history that until now, Faith has had no desire to contact him. Does that mean that something changed and now she IS trying to find him? How come?
- How did Faith end up going from New York to Bishop?
- Her introduction to the modeling world seems a little random. It's true that these things can happen randomly, but if she had decided to be a model, wouldn't she have tried to make it happen for herself, rather than just wait around for it?
- How come her niece isn't with her father, i.e. Faith's brother? Also, how much older is her brother? It is, of course, possible, to grow up alongside your niece, but it's unusual for an aunt to be the same age as the niece, and I feel that this should be better explained in the history.
- What was the nature of the mental and the physical abuse that she went through?
- The history and the personality section both seem a little skimpy. We don't need a thesis for each section, but at the same time, we would like some more meat to it than what you've got now, especially because of her difficult past and the mental and physical abuse. These aren't things that you can throw into a character to add a little spice; these issues need to be treated with the gravity that they deserve.
- Just making sure that you want your member title to be lavender, since that is also your player alias. The member title is supposed to be a little catch phrase that you feel fits your character.
- The sample post is missing. We don't require you to write a completely new post specifically for this character, but we do want to see how you handle yourself in a RP situation.
If you have any questions regarding rewrites, feel free to contact me or Birthe.
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 10:46 PM
Ignorance is bliss
Group: West Sider (admin)
Member No.: 11
Joined: 21-November 07
- When did her brother leave? You say that Faith was just two months old when her father left, and that her brother left a few years later. But her brother would only have been four when their father left, and it's unlikely that he would have been able to go after their father until he was at least a teenager.
- Again, I'm wondering about the niece you're talking about. Cameron would have been four years old when he fathered his daughter if Vanya's 22, and that's not possible. Do you mean that Vanya is Faith's cousin?
- I still think the history and personality are too skimpy for this kind of character. Like I said before, abuse isn't something you can throw in for a little spice; it needs to be well thought through, and I just don't think it's given the kind of attention it deserves in this application. If you want to keep this element, you should think about how this kind of past has affected her and made her different from what she would have been if the abuse hadn't happened.
- I'm still not seeing an explanation for how she ended up going from New York to Bishop.