Here at Civil Squable we expect everyone to be well mannered. Like in most situations in life, in order to determine what "well mannered" means in this case, we have rules. I expect all of you to be mature enough to follow these rules.
1) No sexually-explicit images or materials. This should be a place where people of all ages should be able to come to state their view points without being offended without need.
2) No excess of swearing. This area is family friendly for the most part. If you feel like you need to curse, then do it else where. You will not get punished for breaking this rule occasionally, but if there is a problem over a long period of time you are at risk of being suspended or banned.
3) Just for good measure, if you believe a certain issue you are talking about is inappropriate for certain ages, please provide a disclaimer. For example:
***WARNING! MATERIAL IN THIS TOPIC/POST MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL VIEWERS.***
Just to keep everyone happy and protected. If you don't think that your topic needs a disclaimer, then you don't need to provide one. If the moderating team thinks otherwise, though, they are free to edit/delete your post.
4) Do not threaten other's saftey. You will automatically be banned from the forums if you threaten to hurt/hunt/find anyone in a way that makes them feel uncomfortable. IF YOU FEEL THREATENED BY ANYONE ON THE BOARD, CONTACT AN ADMIN ASAP AND WE'LL TAKE CARE OF IT
5) These forums are for fun. It's not the end of the world if someone doesn't agree with you. Remember that you're you, and that's all that matters.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or challenges feel free to PM me. Put "RULES" in the subject line!