Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Calypso's Wrath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

First Class Lounge, Lounge about...
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 2 2007, 03:43 AM

Immortal Spirit

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The First class lounge is one of the largest rooms on the ship, containing more than enough chairs in the room to accommodate The First class passengers, It accommodates both the Men and the Women aboard the ship and has a heavy Turkish feel to it with the furniture. Bookcases line the rooms with glass windows offering panoramic views of the sea, all waiting for someone to simply pluck off the latest Of Oprah's reading list. Does that woman ever age...?
Mr Drake
Posted: Oct 6 2007, 10:47 PM

Waiter

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

Pierce stretched back in his chair and took a look at his watch. What time was it anyway? Sometime around 9.00 it seemed. Where it not for the boats early departure Pierce swore he would not even be up at this time of the morning.

Still....here he was...embarking on the maiden voyage of this legendary ship...or so he had been told anyway. It was certainly a finally built vessel....but so far he had failed to see anything legendary. Still....with any luck the ghosts of Christmas past would be ringing the bells before midnight.

Pierce chuckled at this. He still could not understand why people would think that the ghosts from one shipwreck would travel to this one simply because both boats shared the same design...but well....some people just had hyperactive imaginations he supposed.

Anyway...for now Pierce would sit...and then perhaps find something to drink and perhaps some interesting company.

Pierce sat up in his chair and gazed out across the sea view.

Border Walker
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 12:24 AM

Immortal Spirit

The sea view outside showed a beautiful scene of the sea, the calm blue adding a nice extra cool feel to the room. Other First Class passengers chatted amongst each other. Some laughing small laughs amongst themselves. Some even were wearing the old vintage clothing of the Victorian era, no doubt purchased especially for the ride...

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" The question came from a blonde woman in an elegant red dress, her hair making her look almost like many Marilyn Monroe hair styles...

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
????: 100/100
Mr Drake
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 10:22 AM

Waiter

Startled from his thoughts slightly Pierce turned towards the woman. Now this was interesting. Pierce gave the woman a quick look over before commenting.

"Oh my not at all. Iím just gazing out at the view if you will. Pierce Myers by the way...a pleasure to meet you."

With this he gave a little formal bow in his chair...and looked up at the woman with a casual smile.
space butler
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 02:51 PM

1st Class passenger

Member No.: 5

William walked into the room, continuing to greet the passengers.
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 02:52 PM

Immortal Spirit

Pierce

The woman smiled a small smile, but one that showed thankfulness to him. "Myers? As in the Myers Bank company? Wow. My names Alyson, Alyson Barthon," The woman replied, taking a seat, her sparkly ruby red dress shimmering in the light of the room....

Survivors:
Alyson: 100/100

William

Most of the passengers seemed content in this room, talking amongst themselves in low voices, as was done in First Class lounges...

Survivors:
William: 100/100
space butler
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 03:35 PM

1st Class passenger

Member No.: 5

William wandered through the room towards the bar, continuing to greet the passengers as he went.
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 03:40 PM

Immortal Spirit

William has left the Lounge to the Lounge Bar

Survivors:
William: 100/100
Mr Drake
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 03:51 PM

Waiter

"Alyson Barthon? What a lovely name....sounds familar"

Pierce chuckled slighly and continued

"And yes....a Myers of Myers bank indeed....I am surprised you have heard of it....nearly all of our buisness is in Britian at the moment.You must have been to Britain at least once then?"

Pierce rose up in his chair some more before adding

"So Ms Barthon....what brings you aboard this cruise?"

Border Walker
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 04:02 PM

Immortal Spirit

Alyson smiled, "I was in Britain once, but I moved to Hollywood a few years back. You probably recognize me from the latest Movie I was in, High Class Wreck."

Alyson smiled again before answering his final question, "And my agent thought it would be good publicity if I came on the Maiden voyage. I must say though, this ship is exquisite..."

Survivors:
Mr Drake
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 04:15 PM

Waiter

So...an actress....not bad...not bad at all....although he had certainly not heard of the film...but he nodded all the same. Now all he had to hope for was that she had a brain in that lovely little head of hers and this could be a very good start to the day.

"Yes...it is quite a fine vessel.The decks I have seen thus far are quite well designed...and the staff seem competent at the moment.They certainly cater to culture as well I mean just look at this fine selection of books"

Pierce chuckled and rose from his seat.

"So Ms Barthon.....could I interest you in a little morning drink while we sit here for a while?"
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 04:20 PM

Immortal Spirit

"It would be my pleasure Mr. Myers," Alyson replied, smiling and twiddling her eyelids...

Survivors:
Mr Drake
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 04:33 PM

Waiter

"Excellent...you wait right here....oh and what can I get you?"
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 04:39 PM

Immortal Spirit

"Bloody Mary," Alyson replied...

Survivors:
Mr Drake
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 04:42 PM

Waiter

"Very good...very good"

Pierce turned swiftly and made his way to the bar.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Skin made by Ian of www.if-designs.co.nr

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0466 seconds · Archive