Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Calypso's Wrath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Wheelhouse, Hard to Starboard!
space butler
Posted: Oct 28 2007, 11:19 AM

1st Class passenger

Group: Members
Member No.: 5

"in Limbo? doesn't that mean I'm dead?" William asked.
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 28 2007, 10:49 PM

Immortal Spirit

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

"Errr... Not quite... Your still alive. I... on the other hand... well you can guess that. The fact is, The whole ship is in a limbo of sorts. It's why you've seen all that strange stuff, along with the others."

Survivors:
William: 100/100
Connor: 100/100
space butler
Posted: Oct 29 2007, 12:29 AM

1st Class passenger

"if it wasn't for the ring, I'd swear I was still high." William muttered.

"what does this have to do with me?" he asked. "are the rest of the crew ghosts or something?"
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 29 2007, 01:29 AM

Immortal Spirit

"Some, yes, but not all. In truth, about one fourth of this ship's crew and passengers are ghosts, but not all are harmful. Your fellow officers, how ever, are. Be weary of them."

"As for why I chose you, you simply happened upon that package at the right time. I hexed it to be addressed to the first mortal to enter that room. I needed an alive person to help me stop this ship some becoming it's predecessor."

Survivors:
space butler
Posted: Oct 29 2007, 10:45 AM

1st Class passenger

William nodded slowly, trying to get his head around what he'd just been told.

"would that be literally transforming, or this ship slamming into an iceberg and joining the titanic on the bottom?" he asked
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 29 2007, 11:16 PM

Immortal Spirit

"Mmmmore or less both... There's a way to prevent it from sinking, but I'm afraid I don't know how to stop it from looking the the Titanic..."

Survivors:
space butler
Posted: Oct 29 2007, 11:20 PM

1st Class passenger

"I don't give a damn how she looks, so long as she still floats." William replied.

"what do you need me for? from what I've seen, you ghosts aren't exactly incapable of doing your own thing." he added.
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 30 2007, 12:58 AM

Immortal Spirit

"Those are the stronger ghosts, the ones who can bend reality to their whim. Two are responsible fr the Lunch massacre right now, but someone is stopping them as we speak. I'm not strong enough to become Ethereal all my own. I need someone to hold onto the Ring that I gave you so I can become ethereal in the real world. However, doing this is taking energy as well. Right now, there ar emore ghosts because of the bent reality. Once it ends, we'll be stuck in our own world again until... it happens..."

"I need you to help prevent it from happening. Somewhere on this ship are a number of diamond stoned like the one you have. I only need Three to stop the Calypso from suffering the same fate as the Titanic, but I can't go searching for them. You need to find them and then get them together. My best suggestion would be to find those who have heard from my wife, Ruth, and Daughter, Rose. They have their own jewels that can be used."

Survivors:
space butler
Posted: Oct 30 2007, 01:05 AM

1st Class passenger

"and how am I supposed to do that? I mean, I could try some kind of PA announcement, but the captain and his ghost buddies would hear that too." William asked.

"I cant exactly go around asking every passenger, is there an easy way to figure out who's been in contact, or maybe to find your family?"
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 30 2007, 01:10 AM

Immortal Spirit

"I can only tell you what I know. What I know, is that Ruth almost never left the room, Room A7. My daughter... She's harder to find... But she loved Children..."

Survivors:
space butler
Posted: Oct 30 2007, 01:34 AM

1st Class passenger

"would Ruth have a better idea of where she is?" William asked.
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 30 2007, 01:41 AM

Immortal Spirit

"Maybe, but it's impossible to tell..."

Survivors:
space butler
Posted: Oct 30 2007, 01:43 AM

1st Class passenger

"I guess I'll have to find out. theres kids all over this bloody ship, so your daughter could be anywhere." William replied.
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 30 2007, 01:48 AM

Immortal Spirit

"True, but she always seemed to love the ones in Third class the most, the ones who looked as if they needed help in a bad way..."

Survivors:
space butler
Posted: Oct 30 2007, 01:53 AM

1st Class passenger

"I'll have to see what I can do, finding her isn't going to be easy. theres probably quite a few kids in third class who are in a bad way." William replied.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Skin made by Ian of www.if-designs.co.nr

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0256 seconds · Archive