zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Calypso's Wrath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Mike's berth
Darkwater
Posted: Dec 16 2007, 10:23 PM

1st Class passenger

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

And mike continues after, using this unique chance to look around the ship, taking in all he can see. After all, not many people get to walk the halls of a once sunken and very famous old ship
Border Walker
Posted: Dec 17 2007, 02:27 AM

Immortal Spirit

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

As Mike moved along, he could see the once beautiful craftsmanship of the wood in the ship, coated over in rust and other matter. The cat lead him down onto the promenade and into the D-Deck halls. Mike remembered how on the Calypso, these Halls never existed, replaced by a Large Mall Construct. From what he could see, these halls were once first class bedrooms...
Darkwater
Posted: Dec 17 2007, 03:55 PM

1st Class passenger

He looks around, left and right, vaguely remembering the plans for the titanic and how these were cut from the calypso, before speeding up to keep following his feline guide.
Border Walker
Posted: Dec 17 2007, 09:54 PM

Immortal Spirit

The Cat squeezed itself around a doorway and into what Michale would recognize as the First class entrance, which still had some of it's elegance to it. The Cat however did not stay long before scratching at a door that looked to be heavily collapsed, and possibly immobile, before it lept and squeeze through a small hole...
Darkwater
Posted: Dec 17 2007, 10:40 PM

1st Class passenger

Mike pushed his way through the doorway, then looked at the door the cat had passed through

"Well shit viewers...."

He shoulders the door, hoping to open it, and if he fails that, looks for another way around
Border Walker
Posted: Dec 17 2007, 11:40 PM

Immortal Spirit

Shouldering the door once did infact work, though it may not have been the best idea, as Mike nearly toppled down into what can only be best described as a pit into Hell. What was once the Grand Staircase, has collapsed into a great shaft that seems to go on forever, ending into a lake of fire, with screams coming below.

Mike could hear the Cat meow, as it walked perfectly balanced across an iron beam that seemed to lead across...
Darkwater
Posted: Dec 17 2007, 11:53 PM

1st Class passenger

"Whattheshittingfuckbalance!"

He sways on the edge, just about regaining his balance and looking down at the lake

"Fuuuuuuuucccccccccccck me!"

He moves toward the beam, checking its stable before he sinks into a crouch, moving on all fours, gripping the sides with his hands as he moves across

"This better have a damn good point cat, or I'm eating Korean cuisine when i catch up...."
Border Walker
Posted: Dec 17 2007, 11:55 PM

Immortal Spirit

The cat made it to the other side and meowed and agitated meow, as if understanding him, as the beam, while making noises under his weight, held for now...
Darkwater
Posted: Dec 18 2007, 12:02 AM

1st Class passenger

Mike picks up a little speed, trying to get across as fast as he can without slipping

"Sorry about that there, I'm just a little agitated. Heights over burning rivers and i don't get along well..."
Border Walker
Posted: Dec 18 2007, 12:05 AM

Immortal Spirit

The Cat made another low meow, and even seemed to roll it's eyes at Mike as it slowly moved it's tail about...
Darkwater
Posted: Dec 18 2007, 12:11 AM

1st Class passenger

He makes it across the beam and looks back over it, dusting off his hands on his trousers

"Well, thats me made that. Lead on my catlike friend!"

He turns on his heel to face the cat, following where ever its headed
Border Walker
Posted: Dec 18 2007, 12:13 AM

Immortal Spirit

The Cat hissed as a loud Screech of Steel could be heard, and the very beam mike had just walked across falling into the lake of Fire below...
Darkwater
Posted: Dec 18 2007, 12:16 AM

1st Class passenger

Mike jumps, backing quickly away from the edge and swearing nicely in what sounds a bit like Spanish

"Jeeeeesus Christ.....See why i don't like that kind of thing?"

He watches the ledge for a long moment, ready to move with the cat
Border Walker
Posted: Dec 18 2007, 12:20 AM

Immortal Spirit

The Cat looked to Mike and meowed, even seemingly nodding it's head as it continued onward into what appeared to have been the First class dining area...
Darkwater
Posted: Dec 18 2007, 12:24 AM

1st Class passenger

And mike followed, ever more suspicious that his guide was some manner of sentient being that actually understood him.

I should probably be more unnerved by that, but hey....
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Topic OptionsPages: (7) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Skin made by Ian of www.if-designs.co.nr

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0298 seconds · Archive