zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Calypso's Wrath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Jolene's Penthouse Suite, White Trash in High Style!
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 05:00 AM

Immortal Spirit

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

"Some ghost the men only seem to complain about down there. The woman love him though. They call him 'Horsecock' Harry," Frank said, downing another glass of wine.

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
dray
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 05:02 AM

3rd Class Passenger

Group: Members
Member No.: 8

She wrinkled her nose. "Sure, and you can stop pulling my leg, stitches."
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 05:09 AM

Immortal Spirit

"Hey, that's what the woman have said," Frank said...

"Well... there's always the Lounges and Bars... "

Survivors:
dray
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 05:16 AM

3rd Class Passenger

"Yeah, true 'nuff." She took another sip of wine, nursing her half-glass. "Not sure I'd want to hit one of those before it got dark out, though, y'know?" It was too bad that Frank had to bring up his bloody Harry joke; some cool water would probably have felt nice. "What else's there to do?"
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 05:22 AM

Immortal Spirit

"There's the Cinema on the E-Deck, though Cinema Six has been closed off due to a faulty design flaw in the Cinema. There's also the Resturaunt and Dining Saloons should you feel hungry."

Survivors:
dray
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 05:24 AM

3rd Class Passenger

"...Design flaw? Sounds like there's more than enough to put this ship back in the cradle, jesus christ." She finished off the last of the wine, despite herself, and offered the glass back. "Maybe just a little more...

"And I think maybe I'm going to find out what's going on with this suite before I whip the rest of the ship. Would either of you be up for supper tonight?"
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 05:30 AM

Immortal Spirit

"It would be my pleasure Ms. Harris," Abula said,

"Thanks, I'll take that offer up, Frank said, Raisin his wine glass as he downed Another glass...[/i]

Survivors:
dray
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 05:32 AM

3rd Class Passenger

She refrained from commenting on his consumption, instead taking a sip, herself. "So, where's a decent place to eat? Assuming there's more'n one restaurant kicking around..."
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 05:37 AM

Immortal Spirit

"There's only one Resturant, but there's at least four Dining Saloons, one for Third, one for second, and Two for First Class. You'd be able to get in any one, being a personal guest of the Captain..." Abula answered...

Survivors:
dray
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 05:39 AM

3rd Class Passenger

"That so...." Jolene warped a smirk by pursing her lips. "So is the guest of a captain allowed to bring guests or does the buck stop with me?"
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 05:45 AM

Immortal Spirit

"I believe guests are allowed..." Frank said as he stopped Drinking before he became drunk off his ass.

Survivors:
dray
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 05:47 AM

3rd Class Passenger

Well, it wasn't like he could do it later. Lot of fluid left to replace after so many open wounds!

Jolene's smirk grew to a grin.
"Shall we sample the food of the gods, then, sirs? When's the supper bell?"
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 05:58 AM

Immortal Spirit

"That would be the First Class Dining Saloon, Down on D-Deck. Large and Exquisite, although... Admitibly you might wish to wear something a little classy if you dine there. Not saying you won't be granted access, but people may look at you oddly." Abula said...

"Oh yeah, and if you wanna work on your muscles, there's the gym up on the Boat Deck."

Survivors:
dray
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 06:01 AM

3rd Class Passenger

Jolene frowned. She didn't have anything 'classy', just business wear. She'd thrown out all of that crap a long time ago. Maybe she'd settle for something a little less fine-dining... she didn't like the thought of being looked at anyways.

"See now there's a good idea. If I weren't feeling like barbeque right now I'd probably take you up on the gym... then again, lifting weights and the water shifts and suddenly you're choking to death isn't really the way to go..." She took another sip, aware of her cynicism but unable to put a sock in it.
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 06:04 AM

Immortal Spirit

Abula noticed her look about the Classy wear and commented, "I think there may be some formal wear available for you if you need... there may even be some in this room, or you could buy some from the Antique shop in the mall, just tell them your with the Captain, and they'll no doubt waiver the fee."

Survivors:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (10) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Skin made by Ian of www.if-designs.co.nr

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0251 seconds · Archive