zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Calypso's Wrath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Jolene's Penthouse Suite, White Trash in High Style!
dray
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 02:33 AM

3rd Class Passenger

Group: Members
Member No.: 8

Nothing can be said about Jolene's loaned penthouse suite but that it's the height of fashion. Unlike the woman herself, the room (or series of rooms -- the suite contains everything from a master bedroom with attached jacuzzi and a view over the front of the deck, to a kitchen, a dining area, a living room, a pair of smaller bedrooms and a den) is intricately adorned with a mixture of feminine rococo curves and epic art deco design. Every surface, be it the walls, wainscotting, furniture, counter space, etc. is etched with art nouveau themes in peacocks and lions and half-naked women; dark mahogany and gold are the dominant colour palette, with rich bottle greens and cobalt blues adding dashes of vibrant colour -- especially on the smooth surfaces such as counters and table-tops -- tying in a modern theme.

It's really rather like a little maze, but therein lies part of the wonder. No guest can stay in Penthouse Suite #7 without discovering at least one new room throughout the cruise... there's just so much to look through and see!
dray
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 02:46 AM

3rd Class Passenger

Jolene, Abula & Frank enter from the First Class Bedroom corridor

"Huh." Jolene replied, tuning Abula out as the impact of the suite overwhelmed her. This place looked about as stuffed with shit as a place could be without being called a junk sale... And there was enough gold in here to make her teeth ache.

She entered the room cautiously, as if expecting to intrude upon an alien.
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 02:57 AM

Immortal Spirit

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Maybe not an Alien, but someone sure was in the room, wearing what appears to be a full body suit to protect against Radiation, looking like an Alien Hunter. He seemed to be scanning the room with some strange Equipment, which made strange noises and occasionally beep...

Survivors
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
????: 100/100
dray
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 02:59 AM

3rd Class Passenger

Jolene watched on in mild consternation. "Excuse me, who are you?"
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 03:08 AM

Immortal Spirit

The man in the Radioactive suit looked towards the three, and a muffled voice came through, "Oh, I thought this suite was empty for the voyage. Didn't know it wasn't," The man said, placing the equipment down and removing his helmet, revealing a man with a mushroom top hairstyle, a pair of large glasses, and a scruffy looking face.

Survivors:
????: 100/100
dray
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 03:10 AM

3rd Class Passenger

Jolene continued to stare. "Well it's not empty anymore. You never answered my question -- who are you?"
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 03:17 AM

Immortal Spirit

"Oh, Sorry, Joshua Kuneson, call me Josh." The Man said, offering a hand to shake...

"Aren't you that Ghost Hunter kid that was hired on?" Frank asked...

Survivors:
Joshua: 100/100
dray
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 03:22 AM

3rd Class Passenger

Jolene took the hand and gave it a firm shake, her crisped and bandaged hand looking out of place against his clinical, gloved one. "Don't tell me there's shit-disturbers haunting this suite too," she asked.
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 03:28 AM

Immortal Spirit

"Well it does have some activity of the Spiritual kind, but nothing harmful, no doubt like you experienced in the Galley, right?" Josh said with a wink, while Abula and Frank both put on surprised expressions...

Survivors:
dray
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 03:30 AM

3rd Class Passenger

Jolene climbed into a nicely confounded expression, herself. "How'd you know about that?"
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 03:34 AM

Immortal Spirit

Joshua smiled and tapped his head, "Not just a Ghost Hunter, bit of a Psychic too," He said, smiling. "Least that's what my old neighbor thought. Can't say It's not completely untrue though."

Survivors:
dray
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 03:37 AM

3rd Class Passenger

She wrinkled her nose, unsatisfied with the answer. 'Bit of a psychic'... more like 'bit of a weirdo'. "Well, good for you. I'm officer Harris, Josh, and I've been re-assigned to these quarters... now you are this 'ghost hunter' that was hired, right?" He'd better be, considering his getup and what he was doing in here.
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 03:40 AM

Immortal Spirit

"Yep, was hired by the builders when strange things seemed to happen during construction, and they payed for a Second class room aboard for me to stay."

Survivors:
dray
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 03:44 AM

3rd Class Passenger

"Good, so you know where to vamoose too," she snapped, though she frowned and seemed to chastise herself. "Look, we just had a shit time of things, I want to find somewhere to sit here that's not guilt-up-the-ass with decorations and maybe not get burned to death for a minute. I was hired by the Captain to investigate all of this crap too so... what room are you in? I'll need to talk with you eventually, one way or another, now just ain't a good time."
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 03:48 AM

Immortal Spirit

"Oh, of course, it's Room E-38, E-Deck level. Pop by anytime, though if I'm not there feel free to hang out a little while." He said as he gathered his stuff and began to walk out, albeit rather awkwardly...

Joshua has Left Jolene's Penthouse for ???

Survivors:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (10) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Skin made by Ian of www.if-designs.co.nr

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0540 seconds · Archive