zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Calypso's Wrath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5  ( Go to first unread post )

Garage, Not for cars...
Border Walker
Posted: Jun 2 2008, 08:00 PM

Immortal Spirit

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Emma/William

There was an emergency Kit within the boat, with a Flare gun and emergency Rations, as Rob and Jen stood watching, Jen hugging her husband.

"Let's get off this Devil Ship," She said.

"I'm for that!" Jared agreed, hoping in the boat and looking at the controls. "Simple enough. Just needs the right key."

Yuki

Joshua let Jason down to catch his breath and grab the keys, as Jason looked to Yuki. "I... I thought I saw Calypso in my Dreams..."
Arlan
Posted: Jun 2 2008, 08:06 PM

Captain

Group: Members
Member No.: 2

"I hope you kicked her in the shin for all this" Yuki replied, giving Jason a somewhat awkward but hopefully reassuring ruffle of his hair.
Border Walker
Posted: Jun 2 2008, 08:13 PM

Immortal Spirit

Jason smiled a little, as Joshua came back with with two Key sets.
space butler
Posted: Jun 2 2008, 08:13 PM

1st Class passenger

Member No.: 5

William

William hugged and kissed Jen.

"everyone on the boat, I'll grab the keys." he said to the group, and headed off to wherever they were kept.

Emma

"you guys coming with us?" Emma called to Angela and Yuki.
Arlan
Posted: Jun 2 2008, 08:16 PM

Captain

Yuki smiled back at him, looking over at Emma, "No, we'll be fine in these", she replied, taking one of the keys from Joshua and heading back to Maria.
Border Walker
Posted: Jun 2 2008, 08:20 PM

Immortal Spirit

Yuki

Maria took the keys from Yuki and started the Jetski, as Joshua jumped on with Jason onto the other.

William/Emma

William found Angela taking out some keys an holding them up, "These the right ones?" She asked William, as Emma would need to wait for Marm to post before getting a reply...
space butler
Posted: Jun 2 2008, 08:22 PM

1st Class passenger

William checked if they were the right keys, picking up the correct ones if they weren't.
Border Walker
Posted: Jun 2 2008, 08:22 PM

Immortal Spirit

They were...
Arlan
Posted: Jun 2 2008, 08:25 PM

Captain

Yuki climbed onto the back of the jetski behind Maria, holding on tight.
Border Walker
Posted: Jun 2 2008, 08:26 PM

Immortal Spirit

"Josh, follow me and keep close." Maria barked as she sped out of the garage and into the open water, Josh following close behind. From Behind, Yuki could see the Ship was nearing the point where the Original Titanic split...
Arlan
Posted: Jun 2 2008, 08:31 PM

Captain

Yuki had no idea how she knew the original titanic had split there, but after such a strange day she wasn't going to question it.

"We made it..." Yuki said exhaustedly, flopping her head down on the back of Maria's shoulder and trying to resist the urge to drift off asleep and fall into the ocean...
Border Walker
Posted: Jun 2 2008, 08:36 PM

Immortal Spirit

As Maria, Yuki, Jason, and Joshua rode off into the Night on the Two Jetskis, Jason seemed fixated on the ship, as if something was on his mind. Back in the US, Yuki's father had sent out a Search party when word of the ship's disappearance happened, but Yuki would not be found, the Jetski drifting off and into the waters of something perhaps worse...

Yuki, Maria, Joshua, and Jason have left the Garage for...

Yuki, Maria, Joshua, And Jason have Escaped!

...Or have they...?
space butler
Posted: Jun 2 2008, 08:44 PM

1st Class passenger

"those'll do." William said, taking the keys and heading back to the boat. he climbed into it, took the helm and turned to Angela and her mother.

"come on you two, we're not leaving you behind."
Marmalade Boy
Posted: Jun 3 2008, 11:07 AM

2nd Class Passenger

Member No.: 7

Angela was sort of surprised that no-one had been telling her, or waiting for her, this post orgy had happened and leaving her high and dry, waiting for something to happen until William asked her. She nodded, and headed into the boat with them, along with Jennifer she hoped...
Border Walker
Posted: Jun 3 2008, 08:02 PM

Immortal Spirit

Jennifer hoped in as well, as everyone left in the garage squeezed into the speeder, the boat puring to life with the keys inside it...
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 

Skin made by Ian of www.if-designs.co.nr

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0237 seconds · Archive