Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Calypso's Wrath. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


Pages: (17) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

 Galley Hall, Poltregiest Central..
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 09:05 PM


Immortal Spirit


Group: Admin
Posts: 3,346
Member No.: 1
Joined: 30-September 07



Michael finds the light switch, but it doesn't work this time around, simply flickeing, but the room remaining off...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist: 60/60
Top
Darkwater
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 09:13 PM


1st Class passenger


Group: Members
Posts: 626
Member No.: 4
Joined: 2-October 07



"Shit....Jose? How those guards coming? The lights in here arnt working and im hearing some freaky noises......Got a light?"

He ducks low, looking left and right in the room, hoping to locate the sound of the breathing, or failing that.....which knife rack was rattling
Top
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 09:26 PM


Immortal Spirit


Group: Admin
Posts: 3,346
Member No.: 1
Joined: 30-September 07



The low breathing seemed to sound angry, as did the rattling knife rack, if that was possible. However, Something seemed to move right up to Michael at light speed, standing in front of him with two knifes in hand. It looked like a cook, only with his clothes torn to shreds, water dripping from him, and his skin as grey as stone...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist: 60/60
Top
Darkwater
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 09:33 PM


1st Class passenger


Group: Members
Posts: 626
Member No.: 4
Joined: 2-October 07



"Holy shit!"

Mike roars, backing up and raising the pistol to point at the...thing in front of him.

"Dont you take another step closer boyo! I dunno what hellpit spawned you but ill send you back to it ifn ye even take one more move!"

His irish accent cracking through as he backs quickly up toward the doorway
Top
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 09:36 PM


Immortal Spirit


Group: Admin
Posts: 3,346
Member No.: 1
Joined: 30-September 07



The creature seemed to be shaking with the knives in his hands, ready to attack him with them as he raised his arms. He surely would have hit him...

If it wasn't for someone else coming from nowhere and knocking the thing to the ground, punching it with it's own knife... (Poltergeist -9)


Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
????: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist: 51/60
Top
Darkwater
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 09:42 PM


1st Class passenger


Group: Members
Posts: 626
Member No.: 4
Joined: 2-October 07



"What the....Jose....Get in here and tell me im seeing this! And bring a damn torch or something!"

He looks for a chance to get a bullet or a boot in at the creature that attacked him....without hitting his unknown saviour
Top
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 10:21 PM


Immortal Spirit


Group: Admin
Posts: 3,346
Member No.: 1
Joined: 30-September 07



His unknown Savior looked to be wearing some sort of old Fashion waiter's uniform, as if straight from the Victorian era, along with the fact he seemed to be fading in out out of view. He maaged to jab the knife into the Poltergeist again as they rolled around (Poltergeist -7)

In the meantime, Jose came in, but looked around seeing nothing but three floating knives. "What's with the Floating knives?!"

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
????: 100/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist: 44/100
Top
Darkwater
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 10:24 PM


1st Class passenger


Group: Members
Posts: 626
Member No.: 4
Joined: 2-October 07



"You cant see that? I swear to god....there are two blokes rolling around on the deck there! One of them looks dead.....and one looks a bit....like...."

He sees a chance as the poltergeist comes out on top of the rolling match, Mike swings his foot at it, hoping to catch it in the ribs and avoid the other one
Top
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 11:22 PM


Immortal Spirit


Group: Admin
Posts: 3,346
Member No.: 1
Joined: 30-September 07



The kick hit dead on, dealing some damage combined with the fading man striking it with a knife again (Potergeist -13) but not before it struck the man he was wrestaling with (???? -12)

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
????: 88/100

Enemies:
Poltergeist: 31/100
Top
Darkwater
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 11:25 PM


1st Class passenger


Group: Members
Posts: 626
Member No.: 4
Joined: 2-October 07



If he has a clear shot that wont hit the fading man he aims down and pulls the trigger of the pistol still in his grip, putting 3 rounds into the poltergeist, hopefully center mass, if not, he aims another kick, hoping to be rid of the knife
Top
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 11:54 PM


Immortal Spirit


Group: Admin
Posts: 3,346
Member No.: 1
Joined: 30-September 07



[11/14]

There was a clear shot to fire the First two into the thing, which didn't seem to feel them at first, but the third got in the way with the Fading man, yet went right through him and struck the poltergeist. Jose grabbed a knife off a rack and tossed it as well, and the Savior managed to jab one more knife into the thing before it dissipated into black smoke...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
????: 88/100
Top
Darkwater
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 11:59 PM


1st Class passenger


Group: Members
Posts: 626
Member No.: 4
Joined: 2-October 07



Several questions were running though mike's head as he watched the undead chef dissapear in a puff of smoke. But of all the ones to ask as he put his pistol away, the first was

"That round went right through you mate.....you ok?"

He offers a hand to the fading man, wondering if he can even take it
Top
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 8 2007, 12:08 AM


Immortal Spirit


Group: Admin
Posts: 3,346
Member No.: 1
Joined: 30-September 07



The man did take it, the touch feeling as cold as Ice to Michael as he rose up, a smile on his face, and red hair atop his head. Had Michael seen any ancestral books, he would have seen this man's face before...

As his great Great Uncle Liam... who died on the Titanic one hundred years ago...


It was also apparent now that ose was seeing the man, eyes widened...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Liam: 88/100
Top
Darkwater
Posted: Oct 8 2007, 12:14 AM


1st Class passenger


Group: Members
Posts: 626
Member No.: 4
Joined: 2-October 07



"Your....I KNEW IT! Your Liam! Liam O'brian! My great uncle!"

He grins and tries to hug this man who he had heard of but never met

"Whad i tell you Jose? There really was a couple blokes there!"
Top
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 8 2007, 12:17 AM


Immortal Spirit


Group: Admin
Posts: 3,346
Member No.: 1
Joined: 30-September 07



As Michael tried to hug Liam, he simply went right through him, like the bullet, while Jose was ready to faint with how small his pupils were right now. Liam turned around to face Michael, walked up to him, and handed him the knife he had, before smiling and fading away, he said one thing, which felt icy cold...

"Use this..."

Liam faded away, but one last sound came...

"I'll be keeping watch..."

Michael has gained Ghost Knife (+3 Power) Light Melee

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Top
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (17) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »



Skin made by Ian of www.if-designs.co.nr


Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0277 seconds · Archive