zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Calypso's Wrath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (17) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Galley Hall, Poltregiest Central..
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 3 2007, 09:30 PM

Immortal Spirit

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The Galley hall contains many a small rooms and a few hospital rooms for Chef's who have experienced bad luck in one of the rooms. Anything from Knives to China plates can be found in the rooms here. However, alot of Chef's appear to be in the Hospital rooms for strange injuries with the items...
Darkwater
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 03:48 PM

1st Class passenger

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

Mike carries right on walking, looking around the room as he continues his epic quest to reach the second class dining area
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 03:54 PM

Immortal Spirit

As Michael walked along the hallway, strange things began to happen. The sound of the metal walls almost bending about from strain. It was an eerie sound, a bone chilling one... one that shouldn't be made...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Darkwater
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 04:00 PM

1st Class passenger

"What the hell....."

He pulls his radio from his belt and raises it to his mouth again

"Anyone else hear that...?"

He moves over to the wall, moving his free hand to the wall and resting it against it, leaning a forward to put his ear to the metal
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 04:07 PM

Immortal Spirit

The Radio chimed back from the others...

"Hear what? We didn't hear anything."

That was what they all said, as the sound of one of the door handles beginngn to turn on it's own came from behind Michael...

Survivors:

????: ???/???
Darkwater
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 04:12 PM

1st Class passenger

"The creaking....it sounds like the hull is...."

He hears the handle turning and whips around, the radio dropping to his side as he watches the door opening itself, looking around for the cause

"This is too weird....."
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 04:17 PM

Immortal Spirit

The door seemed to open to one of the many storage rooms aboard the ship, this particular one being the storage for all the knives, which began to shake...

Survivors:

????: ???/???
Darkwater
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 04:21 PM

1st Class passenger

He looks at the knives, memories of the strange stories that have been passed around about poltergeists on the ship running through his head, something in the back of his head screaming:

DUCK!

So he does, diving to the left and keeping the door frame between him and the eerily shaking blades
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 04:26 PM

Immortal Spirit

Just before Michael dived out of the way, hundreds of knives flew out of the door, but narrowly missed Michael as he dived, instead, leaving a perfect outline of where Michael had stood...

Then two more knives came out after a few second, one that landed where his groin would have been, and one that landed where his head would have...

Survivors:

Enemies:
Poltergeist: 60/60
Darkwater
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 04:31 PM

1st Class passenger

"J....Jesus H christ!"

He looks at the shape on the wall, swallowing loudly as he watches the final knife blows before he inches his head round the door frame. Checking to see exactly what the hell was going on
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 04:34 PM

Immortal Spirit

For now, the room seemed empty, save the knives that didn't fly off the handle at him, quite literally. Although, there seemed to be something on the wall, but it was too dark in the room to see from only the entrance...

Survivors:

Enemies:
Poltergeist: 60/60
Darkwater
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 04:40 PM

1st Class passenger

He speaks into his radio again

"I ehh.....I need someone to come to the Galley hall, bring a security guard if you can, i was just attacked by a hoard of......for lack of a better explenation....a hoard of flying knives. Could do with a little clean up"

He clips the radio back onto his belt and stands up, brushing down his waistcoat and trousers before cautiously making his way into the room, fumbling for a lightswitch and see whatever is on the wall
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 04:53 PM

Immortal Spirit

A reply came back on the Radio from Jose...

"Shit, sorry Michael, forgot about how that places is. Are you alright at least?"

As for the lights, they came on brightly, and a hiss seemed to come as well, like something fizzling away, along with a puff of black smoke (Poltergeist Killed?). The back wall was illuminated enough that Michael as able to read it, which seemed to be written in blood...

Writing on the Wall
I've been stuck in this room for the longest time, one of the cooks having gone crazy and attacked me. I can't really blame him, a lot of people are in an uproar of panic and fear after we struck that iceburg. His mind probably just snapped from not wanting to die. I know I don't want to either, but I'm stuck here while the water rises unless someone happens to rescue me. I wonder if that nice girl Eleanor is looking for me... we did seem to hit it off those past few nights. Maybe... maybe she's sacrificing herself to look for me...

Oh god... I think hear the water rising outside the door... If this is the last thing I write, I write it in the blood from my shoulder, hoping that maybe it will never wash away... and that it may be read should someone find the ship...

-Liam O'brian

Survivors:
Darkwater
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 04:58 PM

1st Class passenger

Grabbing the radio he speaks absently into it before replacing it

"Yeah....yeah im fine, ill be over to you in a minute...."

He reads the message, then reads it again, anyone there to see it would note the shock plain on his face

"Liam O'brian....Thats...."

He cuts himself short, shaking his head and backing away to rest against the door frame, flicking the lights off again so he doesnt need to stare at the writing any longer
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 7 2007, 05:05 PM

Immortal Spirit

As he exited, a guard in a Hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts with sunglasses came over, gun in hand. He stopped in shock and nearly dropped his gun at the sight of the knives forming a perfect outline. "Shit! That nutty!" he exclaimed as he tried to pull out one of the knives...

Survivors:
Guard: 100/100
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (17) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Skin made by Ian of www.if-designs.co.nr

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0422 seconds · Archive