zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Calypso's Wrath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (9) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

First Class Reception Room, The reception here is horrible...
space butler
Posted: Oct 15 2007, 11:52 PM

1st Class passenger

Group: Members
Member No.: 5

William followed the captain, hoping there was a bottle or two of good port available.
Arlan
Posted: Oct 15 2007, 11:52 PM

Captain

Member No.: 2

Dominic followed, the sooner this was over with the better, in his opinion...
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 15 2007, 11:57 PM

Immortal Spirit

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

William, Dominic, and the Officers have left the First Class Reception for the First Class Dining

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
William: 100/100
Captain Smith: 100/100
Chief Officer Wilde: 100/100
First Officer Murdoch: 100/100
Second Officer Lightoller: 100/100
Arlan
Posted: Oct 22 2007, 09:16 PM

Captain

"Okay, yes, everyone that way" Dominic called, keeping up the steady and mind-numbingly dull stream of positive reinforcement to keep people calm...
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 22 2007, 09:33 PM

Immortal Spirit

Most of the people cooperated and moved up the stairs, but some yelling could be heard near the elevators behind the Staircase...

Survivors:
Arlan
Posted: Oct 22 2007, 09:37 PM

Captain

Dominic sighed, and hurried round to the elevators to see what this was all about...
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 22 2007, 09:45 PM

Immortal Spirit

Around the other side of the Staircase, A number of First class passengers not wishing to be herded like Cows were complaining about the Elevators being shut down....

"It's for Safety!" One of the busboys exclaimed...

Survivors:
Arlan
Posted: Oct 22 2007, 09:50 PM

Captain

Dominic groaned and slumped his shoulders, before regaining his posture and doing his best to look officer-like as he strode over to the group. "I'm sorry, but the lifts are off-limits until this situation is resolved, I'm sure you can understand the dangers of using a lift during a power malfunction after all..."
'...or not, but I should at least pretend like I think you're intelligent people I suppose!' he added in his mind.
dray
Posted: Oct 22 2007, 09:55 PM

3rd Class Passenger

Member No.: 8

Jolene & Co enter from the First Class Dining Room

Joining the back of the queue, Jolene shook one foot irritably, temporarily dislodging some water from her shoe. This'd better not keep up, she had things to do. "So I guess that toast came a little too soon," she conspired with the two guards.
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 22 2007, 10:19 PM

Immortal Spirit

Dominic

The Passengers grumbled and walked off back to the stairs for the most part... some more stomped purposely to splash the busboys and Dominic in anger and stuck-uppity attitudes...

Survivors:

Jolene
"I'd say so," Frank said, grabbing a spot on one of the upper steps and taking his shoe off to let some water drip out...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
dray
Posted: Oct 22 2007, 10:25 PM

3rd Class Passenger

Jolene followed him, perching against the hand railing and shaking her foot again. "The one thing these fuckers could do would be t'materialize so I could get a good punch in, right in the nose, y'know? Least they could do." She continued to watch the drama of the first-class snobiteers unfold, ready to herd anybody back in line should they try to make a break for it. At least she wasn't starving anymore. Maybe they could find some decent food elsewhere.

And still, the thought of the water rising up above the windows looking out on the deck kept the hairs on the back of her neck pricked. If she wasn't so damned determined to believe that this was another ghostly hoax, she'd probably be screaming her bloody head off right about now!
Arlan
Posted: Oct 22 2007, 10:25 PM

Captain

Dominic stood impassively and made a mental note of the ones who'd splashed him, he'd probably find some way to get back at them for it later. When the passengers had left he turned to the busboys. "You should get upstairs too"
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 22 2007, 10:31 PM

Immortal Spirit

Dominic

However, the minute Dominic turned back to the busboys, he saw a much different sight then the boys. Instead, what he saw was Three Skeletons in busboy outfits, all looking to him and moving around, bones rattling on top of that. No eyes could be seen, and it looked to jsut simply be the skeletons and outfits...

"Will do Dominic!" One of the Mr. Bones Called...

Survivors:

Jolene

"Something tells me this isn't just us experiencing it though. Remember when you were trapped in that kitchen? The other Galleys all chimed saying that the fires on the stove all of a sudden went out. I'm willing to bet there's someone who's experiancing the ones behind this."

Abula said...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Arlan
Posted: Oct 22 2007, 10:34 PM

Captain

Yuki

Yuki walked on towards the stairs with her head low, and in case anyone was wondering, she was not crying...she was SO not crying! *sniffle*

Dominic

"Alright..." Dominic replied, shaking his head and sighing before turning away from the skeletons to head back for the stairs. "That I don't want to deal with" he said to himself as he cast one last glance over his shoulder to the skeletal busboys...
dray
Posted: Oct 22 2007, 10:39 PM

3rd Class Passenger

"Huh?" Jolene replied dumbly. "Oh, wait, you mean like all the decks are flooded up to their ankles? Christ, great. Hope this all disappears like the fire did. That was some messed up shit!"
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (9) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Skin made by Ian of www.if-designs.co.nr

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0275 seconds · Archive