Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Calypso's Wrath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (12) « First ... 8 9 [10] 11 12  ( Go to first unread post )

Enquiry Office, I'm making up my own damn purpose...
Border Walker
Posted: Apr 22 2008, 05:39 PM

Immortal Spirit

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

As Dominic drove the sword into Davey Jones' Chest, the resulting force was a blast of Supernatural energy. The sword that had Driven itself in Jones' skull melted into energy that seeped into Jones' sword, as Jones' let out a cry of pain and was seeped into the very sword as well, the force of the power from the imbalance enough to knock anyone back, but Dominic's hand seemingly stuck to Davey's sword.

Soon, the world itself began to melt away, the supernatural energy seeping back into Davey Jones' sword. The sword began to glow, and the energy began to seep into Dominic's arm. The sword glowed with an unnatural color, as the world went dark, before flashing back into the Enquiry office of the Calypso, the sword and Dominic's arm burning with smoke from the power influx...

(Davey Jones Dead(?))

Dominic has gained The Sword of Davey Jones (+10 Power) Medium Melee [Special]

Survivors:
Dominic: 32/100
Natalie: 100/100 (Tied)
Arlan
Posted: Apr 22 2008, 05:43 PM

Captain

Group: Members
Member No.: 2

"...Ow" was about the most eloquent response Dominic could give as the Enquiry Office reappeared.

"What just happened?" he mumbled, mostly to himself, as he inspected the sword and the smoke coming from his freaking arm! That couldn't feel good...
Border Walker
Posted: May 4 2008, 08:57 PM

Immortal Spirit

The smoke continued to sizzle as the sword seemed to pulse, the smoke soon ending as Natalie just stared, eyes wide.

Survivors:
Natalie: 100/100
Arlan
Posted: May 4 2008, 09:02 PM

Captain

Dominic collapsed back onto the floor, from a combination of exhaustion and relief. Lying back staring up at his no longer smoking arm...

"...why am I still alive"
Border Walker
Posted: May 4 2008, 09:11 PM

Immortal Spirit

"I wonder that myself," A mysterious female voice said, seeming to come from behind him...

Survivors:
Arlan
Posted: May 4 2008, 09:13 PM

Captain

Dominic sat back up, looking over his shoulder at whoever had arrived to ruin his moment's peace...
Border Walker
Posted: May 4 2008, 09:18 PM

Immortal Spirit

It was, believe it or not, a water-logged, naked, white woman with black, long, straight hair that came down to her butt, her 'assets' perfectly prominent...

Survivors:

????: ???/???
Arlan
Posted: May 4 2008, 09:26 PM

Captain

Many many thoughts tumbled through Dominic's head at the sight, ranging from 'oh god another ghost, she's probably going to kill me horribly' to 'hmm, threesome'.

Though in the end, his currently fried brain incapable of thinking of anything better to say, Dominic just continued to sit there looking over his shoulder at her. "...aren't you cold?"
Border Walker
Posted: May 4 2008, 09:28 PM

Immortal Spirit

"I can tell you certainly aren't."

The woman said.

Survivors:

Arlan
Posted: May 4 2008, 09:38 PM

Captain

Dominic opened his mouth to reply, then shut it again and shook his head. "Look, much as I appreciate you standing there baring your...soul...I'm having a really wierd day, so if you're here to kill, insult, molest, mock, kidnap or molest me, can we just get it over with".
Border Walker
Posted: May 4 2008, 09:42 PM

Immortal Spirit

"It's not called molestation if both are willing," The woman replied, as Natalie let out a loud 'Humph!'

Survivors:

Arlan
Posted: May 4 2008, 09:44 PM

Captain

Dominic cleared his throat. "Uh, right... but anyway, who might you be if you don't mind me asking?"
Border Walker
Posted: May 4 2008, 09:56 PM

Immortal Spirit

The woman walked closer to Dominic, bending down at the knees with her legs spread, "How about we skip names..." she said, taking his hand as a cold wet soggy feeling swept over Dominic...
Arlan
Posted: May 4 2008, 10:04 PM

Captain

Dominic was, quite frankly, at a loss for words. Indeed most higher brain functions appeared to have stopped as the combination of the rest of this messed up day and this bizarre situation had left him looking rather dazed...
Border Walker
Posted: May 4 2008, 10:12 PM

Immortal Spirit

"I've never known anyone to defeat Jones before..." the woman said, bringing Dominic's hand across her bosom, "...Give me a kiss..."

"Slutty bitch!" Natalie called, slapping the woman across the face before anyone could do anything...
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (12) « First ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 

Skin made by Ian of www.if-designs.co.nr

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0739 seconds · Archive