Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Calypso's Wrath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Grand Staircase - C-Deck Level, I can Almost Hear the music...
dray
Posted: Oct 23 2007, 09:13 PM

3rd Class Passenger

Group: Members
Member No.: 8

"Look," Jolene paused on the step below him, a tempered look on her face. "I don't know what the hell that was back there, but I've been meaning to get ahold of you. I was hired on for this 'murder case', but we both know this goes beyond that. Do you have a spare minute? I'd like to ask some questions..."

To sweeten the deal, she added, "If your office's busy, we've got plenty of space in pent house suite 7, and last I checked there were a few beverages stacked away. ...I don't want to make this any worse than it already is, maybe if we work on what's going on together, we'll make some headway."
Arlan
Posted: Oct 23 2007, 09:39 PM

Captain

Member No.: 2

Dominic considered it for a while, his natural urge to tell people to bugger off conflicting with a certain feeling of kinship for someone who'd been left in the dark about what was really going on as much as he had...

"Alright, I suppose I've got some time to spare"
dray
Posted: Oct 23 2007, 09:51 PM

3rd Class Passenger

Jolene nodded, satisfied with the shipsman's answer. Continuing up the stairs again, she told him, "the Captain told me that I should speak with you on several occasions. Now are you going to feed me the same bullshit that he was -- pardon my language -- or are you at least willing to admit that something otherwise unexplainable is going on here?" Just because it was 'unexplainable', however, didn't mean that the officer wasn't going to try to find a reason behind everything!
Arlan
Posted: Oct 23 2007, 09:55 PM

Captain

"What unexplainable thing are we talking about, the skeletal busboys, the possessed woman, the knife throwers in the galley, the guy who got mauled by a hand rail..." Dominic replied, keeping pace with Jolene up the stairs as he recited the strange events with all the drama of someone reading a shopping list.
dray
Posted: Oct 23 2007, 09:57 PM

3rd Class Passenger

"The firebug in the galley that decided Jolene a la flambe'd be great, the old lady who decided to pass out ghost-tokens..." she added to the list. She dug around in the pocket of her overcoat, pulling out a little black book. "This... Dominic, was it? This is a diary that a see-through old lady pushed on me. I haven't read it all yet... but I think it holds the key to some of these problems."
Arlan
Posted: Oct 23 2007, 10:01 PM

Captain

"I've heard about the pyro in the galley...but I haven't heard anything about any ghostly old women handing out diaries" Dominic replied, eyeing the diary with mild interest.
"So if you haven't finished reading all of it yet, you've read some of it...what did it say?"
dray
Posted: Oct 23 2007, 10:06 PM

3rd Class Passenger

"To be honest, I couldn't make heads or tails of it." Jolene shrugged. "'We were foolish to summon something without the diamonds,' and something about an iceberg. Beyond that..." She paused, then turned back to Abula. "Wait, diamonds?" It followed that those that she'd found in the safe were the same ones mentioned in the diary... right?
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 23 2007, 10:45 PM

Immortal Spirit

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Abula's face lit up with Realization too. Both could remember seeing a rather large Red jewel in one of the drawers...

Survivors:
William: 100/100
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
dray
Posted: Oct 23 2007, 10:54 PM

3rd Class Passenger

Jolene gave him a slight nod, then turned back to Dominic. "You want to come up with us and examine some relics, I think some of the things our ghost-old-lady left behind might be helpful."
Arlan
Posted: Oct 23 2007, 11:02 PM

Captain

"Alright, anything to help make all this crap make sense" Dominic replied with a weary sigh, waiting for Jolene to lead the way.
dray
Posted: Oct 23 2007, 11:14 PM

3rd Class Passenger

Jolene continued up the stairs, casting Dominic a wry grin. "I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know what's causing all of this." It was kind of a stupid thing to say, but considering the way the captain had been acting, she felt as though, perhaps, they were acting under a conspiracy. That reminded her. "Y'know, when we found the stash from that ghost-lady, we found a picture of your captain. A real old one."
Arlan
Posted: Oct 23 2007, 11:19 PM

Captain

"At least you know why you're here, I didn't even apply for this job!" Dominic replied with a sigh, carrying on up the stairs a little way further before adding. "Old picture of the captain, wouldn't surprise me, there's a lot about him that doesn't make sense..."
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 23 2007, 11:21 PM

Immortal Spirit

Jolene, Dominic, and Crew have left the C-Deck Stairs for the B-Deck stairs

Survivors:
William: 100/100
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Arlan
Posted: Oct 29 2007, 03:08 AM

Captain

Yuki continued on towards her destination, this being one place she had bothered to learn the way to!
Border Walker
Posted: Oct 29 2007, 03:11 AM

Immortal Spirit

Yuki has left the Grand Staircase - C-Deck level for the Passenger Room Hallways

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Yuki: 100/100
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4 

Skin made by Ian of www.if-designs.co.nr

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0207 seconds · Archive