Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
Calypso's Wrath > C Deck > Passenger Rooms Hallways


Posted by: Border Walker Oct 2 2007, 11:09 PM
Like the other First Class passenger hallways, The one on the C-Deck is Lavish in design with hand carved wooden paneling and luscious red carpeting. Candelabras complete the Antique feel, while keeping modern with the Smoke alarms and Cameras...

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 8 2007, 07:54 PM
Lee wondered how he would get to the front of the boat now.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 08:00 PM
At the end of the hall was a door leading to the Third Class Promenade...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 8 2007, 08:26 PM
Lee headed for the door and went through it.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 08:36 PM
Lee and Gordon have left the Passenger Rooms Hallways for the Third Class Promenade - Bow

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 13 2007, 03:10 PM
William kept limping towards the hospital, wondering why the strange voice in his head was calling him Gordan.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 13 2007, 04:09 PM
Because the strange voice in his head is an idiot?

William has left the Passenger Rooms Hallways for the Third Class Promenade - Bow

Survivors:
William: 65/100
Doctor: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Oct 29 2007, 08:08 AM
Yuki picked her way carefully down the corridor, steadying herself on the wall more than once. This had to go down as the worst day of her life...

...well, worst so far!

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 29 2007, 11:20 PM
Maria soon lead Yuki towards a quaint looking Barber shop designed for the first class passengers, but that also served for other makeover aspects, including nails and facials...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Oct 29 2007, 11:21 PM
"I wish I could have changed first..." Yuki said, casting a glance back in the direction of the stairs and half-expecting those two...things...to reappear.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 30 2007, 01:00 AM
"Don't worry, Danny will probably lend you something. He's got some of the best outfits," Maria said as she pulled Yuki into the Barbershop...

Yuki and crew have left the Passenger rooms hallways for the Barbershop[/b

[b]Survivors:

Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Nov 7 2007, 01:00 AM
"Oh well, and here I thought spring had come and love was in the air for my stoic guardian" Yuki joked, giving a mock shrug of disappointment as she headed back towards the stairs.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 7 2007, 01:02 AM
"While love is out of the question a talk may be nice if you invite him to the room," Kasiei says, pointing out a sign saying that Danny makes room calls...

Posted by: Arlan Nov 7 2007, 01:07 AM
"Ooh, that's useful" Yuki commented, still showing her incredible power to shrug off trauma at the drop of a makeover...The benefit of being incredibly shallow!

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 7 2007, 01:11 AM
"Right..." Kasiei said as he followed Yuki.

"So what shall we do now?" Maria asked...

Posted by: Arlan Nov 7 2007, 01:14 AM
"I don't know...You know the ship better than I do, any suggestions?" Yuki replied, giving Maria a smile.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 7 2007, 01:23 AM
"Been to the Mall yet?"

Posted by: Arlan Nov 7 2007, 01:25 AM
"Yes, I went there earlier, it's where I got the dress...that...got...ruined" Yuki replied, her voice trailing off into a mumble as she went along.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 7 2007, 11:43 PM
"Hmm... Well... there's the Pool..."

Posted by: Arlan Nov 7 2007, 11:45 PM
"What, no no no no no" Yuki yelped, shrinking back against a wall of the corridor. "That's where those...those things in my room came from!"

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 8 2007, 09:24 PM
"Ok... that begs the next question... should we actually head back to your room?"

Posted by: Arlan Nov 8 2007, 09:55 PM
"I suppose we should sooner or later, and if those things were indeed ghosts, I doubt any part of the ship is safer than any other part" Yuki replied, trying to regain her composure.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 8 2007, 10:11 PM
"Maybe a little fresh air before we Go Yuki?" Maria suggested...

Posted by: Arlan Nov 8 2007, 10:31 PM
"Yes...I'd like that" Yuki replied with a smile, mood swinging once again into the positive!

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 9 2007, 09:53 PM
"Great, How about the Boat Deck?" Maria suggested...

Yuki and Crew have left the Passenger rooms hallways for the Grand Staircase - C-Deck

Posted by: space butler Nov 27 2007, 04:03 PM
Emma kept following Jared.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 27 2007, 04:18 PM
"Not much farther," Jared said as he reached a door to a closest and, after making sure no one else was near, opened it...

Survivors:
Emma: 100/100
Jared: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Nov 27 2007, 04:22 PM
"more vents?" Emma asked, wondering why Jared was interested in a closet.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 27 2007, 04:29 PM
"Yep, Right... here," he said, bushing a broom out of a way and revealing a vent...

Survivors:
Emma: 100/100
Jared: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Nov 27 2007, 04:31 PM
"how do you know the vent system so well?" Emma asked, waiting for Jared to open it and lead the way.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 28 2007, 01:59 AM
"It's funny what you can do when you get bored," Jared said, as he opened and crawled in...

Survivors:
Emma: 100/100
Jared: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Nov 28 2007, 02:01 AM
"you must have been pretty bloody bored to memorize the vent system." Emma replied, following Jared into the vent.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 30 2007, 11:13 PM
"Didn't really memorize them, just spent my time wandering about and remembered. Photographic memory," Jared said as he tapped his head, moving farther into the vent, which seemed much cleaner then the mall one...

Survivors:
Emma: 100/100
Jared: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Dec 1 2007, 12:23 AM
"fair enough." Emma replied, following Jared.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 1 2007, 12:43 AM
The Winding ducts seemed to go on forever before Jared halted, pointing down...

Survivors:
Emma: 100/100
Jared: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Dec 1 2007, 12:47 AM
Emma stopped and looked at what Jared was pointing at.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 1 2007, 12:59 AM
He was pointing over a vent that lead downwards toward the kitchen, the smell of fresh food being prepared wafting up the vent...

Posted by: space butler Dec 1 2007, 01:00 AM
"what now?" Emma whispered, looking through the vent.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 2 2007, 02:05 AM
Jared pulled out a bottle filled with red liquid, the label reading ketchup. He pulled back the lable though, and revealed that it was actually disguised Havenjera Hot Sauce, the hottest in the world...

There's been rumors it actually does make your mouth light aflame...


Survivors:
Emma: 100/100
Jared: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Dec 2 2007, 02:12 AM
"awesome!" Emma whispered, grinning and waiting for the sauce to go in the food.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 2 2007, 04:49 PM
Jared placed a finger to his mouth, before carefully lifting the vent cover as quietly as possible. Once it was off, Jared motioned for Emma to look to see if anyone was in the Kitchen...

Survivors:
Emma: 100/100
Jared: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Dec 2 2007, 05:24 PM
Emma looked down into the kitchen for any signs of life, taking care not to be seen.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 5 2007, 11:08 PM
There were two cooks far off into the kitchen, looking to be playing poker. They're backs were turned away though...

By the looks of it too, it looked like Strip Poker, since one of them was beginning to take off his shirt...

Survivors:
Emma: 100/100
Jared: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Dec 5 2007, 11:23 PM
"couple of chefs playing strip poker, no-one else in there." Emma whispered to Jared.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 5 2007, 11:45 PM
"Then they'll be distracted enough," Jared said as he slipped down out of the vent and into the kitchen...

Survivors:
Emma: 100/100
Jared: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Dec 6 2007, 12:04 AM
Emma dropped down as well, trying to keep quiet.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 6 2007, 12:05 AM
Emma has left the Passenger Rooms hallways for the First Class kitchen (D-Deck)

Posted by: Labine50 Dec 31 2007, 02:23 AM
Wayne continued walking along with a yawn, unusually tired for this time in the evening. It was a nice hallway, but rather monotonous.

Posted by: Border Walker Jan 1 2008, 12:07 PM
Wayne has left the Passenger Rooms hallways for the Grand Staircase - C-Deck Level

Posted by: Mr Drake Mar 3 2008, 10:03 PM
Pierce arrived in the passenger hallways escorting Alyson. The walk back was uneventful, although the boat did seem to have a strange silence about it.

"Well here we are, your room should be somewhere along here right?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 3 2008, 10:06 PM
"It's just right here," Alyson said, taking out and fiddling with her keys before finding the right one and opening the door,but stopping slightly,

"Would you like to come in? For some Coffee perhaps?"

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Mar 3 2008, 10:11 PM
Coffee aye? Well the hour was late...but why not.

Pirce gave a Alyson a sly smile.
"Why if you don't mind I would love too"


Posted by: Border Walker Mar 3 2008, 10:12 PM
"Please, come in," She said, stepping aside and letting Pierce into her room...

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Mar 3 2008, 10:14 PM
Pierce slowly let himself into the room,giving his hair a quick brush back as he did.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 3 2008, 10:15 PM
"Feel free to make yourself comfortable, I'll just be right back..." She said, disappearing around one of the walls...

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Mar 3 2008, 10:19 PM
Pierce did indeed make himself comfortable,lounging back in a chair.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 3 2008, 10:23 PM
It was a few moments, but the sound of a door unlocking could be heard, along with the hot smell of coffee... turning would reveal to Pierce that Alyson was in a Satin See-through Dress, with very little left for the imagination...

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Mar 3 2008, 10:28 PM
Ah...at this rate it seemed that the first day of this cruise was going to end pretty well. Not only was he in the company of an extremely attractive woman, but she also seemed to be just a little bit more then the average bimbos and gold diggers Pierce often had to deal with. Yes...this looked like it could be a good night.

"Ahh....my coffee I persume?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 3 2008, 10:29 PM
"Yes..." She said, coming into the main room and hading him a cup of coffee, sitting upon the arm rest of the chair. Pierce could se she had fancy lace Lingerie on... "One Lump, or two...?"

Posted by: Mr Drake Mar 3 2008, 10:32 PM
Pierce drew towards Alyson slighly as he replied

"Oh...two lumps tends to do me just fine"


Posted by: Border Walker Mar 3 2008, 10:34 PM
"Two lumps it is..." She said, as she drew closer and gave him two passionate Kisses, leading from there into the bedroom and... yanno...

flyingspaghetti.gif

Pierce has gained +15 Bond with Alyson

Pierce has Ended Day One

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Mar 3 2008, 11:53 PM
The night had certainly been an interesting one,and Pierce found himself slowly waking from his slumber next to Alyson.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 12:02 AM
Pierce awoke to find the room he was in covered in a low lying fog just reaching the height of the bed...

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Mar 4 2008, 12:04 AM
Pierce rose quite suddenly when he saw the sight. What on earth was this? Fog or smoke of some kind? Was there a fire in progress or something? One would expect an alarm if that were the case.Pierce slowly turned to face Alyson to see if she was awake.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 12:10 AM
She slowly turned over, but still was asleep...

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100 (Asleep)

Posted by: Mr Drake Mar 4 2008, 01:26 AM
Well, whatever was going on was not going to get solved laying about in bed, so Pierce got out from under the sheets and moved to his cloths.

"Alyson...Alyson wake up. Something...somethingís going on!"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 01:37 AM
Alyson stirred before opening her eyes and rubbing them, "What's wrong?"

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Mar 4 2008, 01:39 AM
Pierce began to dress himself

"I have not got a clue.But does this stuff look normal to you?"

Pierce reached into his coat pocket for his phone.He had been planing to make a call when he awoke this morning anyway.Was there a signal?

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 01:42 AM
There wasn't. In fact, his phone was deader than a door nail...

"What... What's with the fog?"

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Mar 4 2008, 01:46 AM
Damn useless peace of junk. Pierce tried pressing a few buttons at random before placing it back into his jacket. Now was not the time to be losing ones temper. Pierce took in a deep breath and tried to calm down.

"I have no idea what this fog is but it doesn't seem to be dangerous. It may be best if you get dressed dear."

Pierce moved towards the roomís entrance and decided to open the door and take a quick peek outside. Was there anything going on outside that might perhaps inform him a little of what the hell was going on?

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 01:48 AM
Looking out into the Hall, Pierce caught the tail end of what looked like a Dolphin with Arms and Legs moving down the hall away from him...

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100

Enemies:
Dolphus: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Mar 4 2008, 01:58 AM
Pierce blinked a couple of times before slowly closing the door and backing away from it. What the hell!? Was he going insane? It occurred to him that this might all be some horrible dream. It wouldn't be the first time. Often in his youth Pierce had dreams that seemed extremely realistic.

Hell he still occasionally had that dream about the time his charming brother has pushed him into a swimming pool when he was only three. Pierce hadn't been able to swim then, and had almost drowned. Of course all of that was in the past and Pierce could certainly swim now...but that dream often seemed quite real.

A lot like this. Pierce gave himself a quick pinch to see if he would wake up
.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 02:04 AM
All he felt was the Pinch, as Alyson came into the room,

"What's wrong?"

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Mar 4 2008, 02:09 AM
"Oh...nothing...nothing"

Not a dream aye? How was this possible? Pierce knew that the ship was supposed to be haunted...but this was....well completely illogical.The question was...what to do now.

"Right...I think it might be best if we...go out.See if we can find some staff or something.What do you say?

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 02:14 AM
"Is it safe?" Alyson asked...

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Mar 4 2008, 02:16 AM
"Thats a good question"

If that thing was real...then it might not be safe at all.Then again there was no real point in staying here.After all...the thing could come and investigate.

"You know...you could stay here and wait for me to see if I can find anyone.Or you could come with me.Its up to you.But one of us has to try and find someone who can tell us whats going on"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 02:23 AM
Alyson shook her head, "Don't leave me alone. I'll go with you."

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Mar 4 2008, 02:30 AM
Pierce went over to Alyson and took her hand.

"Don't worry. I wouldn't just leave you. Come on...I'm sure things will be just fine"

There was certainly a truth to what Pierce was saying. He had become quite fond of Alyson and certainly wasn't about to run off and leave her to save his own skin. Then again Pierce liked to think that he wouldn't do that to any other friend either.

"Right...letís just walk out into the hallway and see what we can find. Anything you need to take with you?

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 02:35 AM
"No, Nothing at-"

Alyson was cut off by the sound of Pierce's Cellphone going off...

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Mar 4 2008, 02:41 AM
What the...the phone had been dead just a moment ago. Not sure what to make of the ringing Pierce took the phone from his Jacket and answered it immediately.

"Hello? Who is this?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 10:19 PM
A Dark voice answered in return...

"Room B-34."

That was all that was said before the phone died...

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Mar 4 2008, 10:26 PM
"What? Wait a second don't hang up"

Pierce tried hitting a few buttons on the phone in vain, but the phone seemed to be completely dead again.

"Room B-34...thatís....that somewhere above us right?" he said to Alyson

Pierce decided that they may as well head to where ever this room was. After all, maybe this voice or whatever would be able to help them.

"Right...I think that we should head up to this B deck...there may be some help there"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 10:33 PM
"Ok..." Alyson said, nodding to Pierce...

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Mar 4 2008, 10:39 PM
"Well allright then...lets go"

Pierce slowly opened the door and peeked outside.The coast seemed clear so he lead Alyson out.

"Right.The main stairs are this way right.Lets make this quick."

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 11:16 PM
Pierce made it into the hall, which was clear, though there seemed to be footsteps in the distance...

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Mar 4 2008, 11:21 PM
Pierce slowly made his way over to these footsteps. If....that thing was about he doubted that it would be making footsteps like that. Perhaps it was some other passenger or crew member.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 11:46 PM
The closer Pierce and Alyson got, the more the footsteps seemed to sound like a Mix between Leather and wood against the floor...

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Mar 4 2008, 11:55 PM
What was this? It went against his better instincts, especially if that thing was about the place, but Pierce decided to yell out just to see once and for all if this was a person.

"Hello...is there anybody else in this hallway?

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 12:00 AM
Pierce soon came upon the source, coming around a corner in the hall, what appeared to a Pirate made completely of Coral, wooden peg and all...

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100

Enemies:
Coralite: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Mar 5 2008, 12:15 AM
Okay. Pierce didn't think there could have been anything worse then the creature he had seen earlier. But this certainly seemed to look worse. I mean it was some kind of man made from...coral?

Suffice to say, Pierce did not think that this thing looked pleasant. He was really starting to doubt his sanity. Then again...better safe then sorry.

Pierce quickly took hold of Alysonís hand.


"Alyson...lets forget the main stairs...just run."

And with that Pierce did his best to drag her into a run away from this nightmare creature.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 12:24 AM
"AAARRR!" The Coralite yelled as Alyson was dragged away by Pierce, son coming to where the Aft Staircase would be, the staircase still here, but only going upwards, and a large crack in the hull and sides of the ship...

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100

Enemies:
Coralite: 100/100

Posted by: Mr Drake Mar 5 2008, 12:32 AM
Dear god.The ship must have crashed into something.Mabye that what was going on,the ship had crashed into something and these things had..boarded.The whole thing sounded ridiculous,but it was happening.

Of course,there was also a chance that this was linked to those rumours of the ship being haunted,but this was very far from what Pierce had been expecting.

Still,best to keep moving.If they could just get to this B-34...well it seemed like a better place to be then near this coral man.


"Alyson..quick...we have to get up these stairs"


Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 12:47 AM
"It's... It's like how the Titanic split..." Alyson said as she slowly walked to the stairs with Pierce...

Pierce and Alyson have left the Passenger Room Hallway for the Aft Staircase

Survivors:
Pierce: 100/100
Alyson: 100/100

Enemies:
Coralite: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 12 2008, 10:18 PM
"But...Kasiei, that was Kasiei, we can't just leave him there" Yuki whimpered as she was dragged away.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 13 2008, 11:59 PM
"Kasiei's dead Yuki, I don't know how whoever that was found us, but Kasiei is dead. Now what was the room number he said?"

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 14 2008, 12:22 AM
"C-75" Yuki replied quietly, hurrying on along the hallway.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 14 2008, 12:23 AM
"This way," Maria said, running across the hall and stopping before a door marked with the number 75...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 14 2008, 12:31 AM
"Well, let's take a look then" Yuki said, opening the door slightly to peer inside.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 14 2008, 12:51 AM
The door opened, and Maria immediately pulled Yuki away as the sound of a shotgun shot reverberated, and a bullet attacked the door across the hall...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 14 2008, 12:55 AM
"What kind of help is that!" Yuki yelped, as she stared at the mark in the wall opposite.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 14 2008, 12:57 AM
"The kind of help from someone long since dead," Maria said, [oking around the corner and stepping into the room...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 14 2008, 12:59 AM
"Hey, careful!" Yuki said as she saw Maria going into the room, following hesitently after her.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 14 2008, 01:03 AM
Yuki found the bloodied body mass of what was once a person on a couch, with the shotgun that shot them having been set up to shoot the minute the door was opened...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 14 2008, 01:08 AM
Yuki covered her mouth with an "ugh" as she walked into the room.

"So what now, this guy can't help us..."

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 14 2008, 01:14 AM
"Maybe he wasn't supposed to help," Maria said with a slight laugh as she rose from behind the couch the man rested on with... a Very Illegal Russian weapon...

"Where'd this little beauty from the Motherland come from?"

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 14 2008, 01:18 AM
"What is it?" Yuki asked, walking in to take a better look.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 14 2008, 09:36 PM
"I'm thinking this guy was a little gun happy," Maria said with a smile, as Yuki found it to be a High-powered Russian rifle, a Kreznik 490...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 14 2008, 10:07 PM
"Wow...I hate to think what he was doing with firepower like that on the boat..." Yuki replied as she stared at the gun.

"...uh, do you know how to use it, because I sure don't?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 14 2008, 11:50 PM
"Can't be to hard. I mean, it's got a trigger like anything else, and if I just take off the safe-"

Maria was cut short as the gun began to spew bullets in all directions from being unable to control the weapon...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 14 2008, 11:51 PM
Yuki let out a yelp as she dived behind the nearest cover.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 14 2008, 11:58 PM
The bullets continued to fire as the gun sprayed them, tearing into just about everything before the gun ran out...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 14 2008, 11:59 PM
When the bullets had stopped flying, Yuki peeked up from behind her cover.

"Maria...are you okay?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 15 2008, 12:08 AM
"Just... a little shaken up," Maria said, as the sound o the rifle hitting the floor could be heard, "Obviously that person on the stairs thought we could actually use these!"

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 15 2008, 12:09 AM
"Obviously...I think you actually need training for stuff like that though..." Yuki replied, walking further into the room.

"Let's look around, maybe he had something a little smaller..."

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 15 2008, 12:14 AM
"Well, think you can use a shotgun?" Maria asked, pointing to the shotgun that had been rigged up...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 15 2008, 12:16 AM
"...I really doubt it" Yuki replied with a sigh. "A handgun of some kind I could handle, but I'd be more likely to break my arm from recoil on a gun like that than actually hit anything"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 15 2008, 12:20 AM
"Alright then, Guess I'll take it. Check the bedroom, might be something in there," Maria said as she began to unrig the shotgun...

b]Survivors:[/b]
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 15 2008, 12:21 AM
Yuki nodded and headed back to the bedroom to look around.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 15 2008, 12:24 AM
Upon entering, Yuki found a few handgun selections on the bed, and a cowering figure in the corner...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 15 2008, 12:26 AM
"hello?" Yuki said cautiously, trying to get a better look at the figure.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 15 2008, 12:28 AM
The Figure flinched before ducking down, the sound of crawling and moving to hide underneath the bed...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
????: 87/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 15 2008, 12:31 AM
"Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you" Yuki said, trying to put on a calming voice.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 15 2008, 02:57 PM
The voice seemed to whimper in an attempt to say something but failed to create speech...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
????: 87/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 15 2008, 11:58 PM
Yuki was hesitent to kneel down to get a better look at this person under the bed. Since knowing her luck they were either a monster, or as trigger-happy as the guy in the front room.

None the less she did kneel down, "My name's Yuki, I'm one of the passengers, what's your name?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 16 2008, 08:55 PM
The figure of a small boy, no older than 6 or 7, could be seen under the bed, huddling his face from Yuki and cowering.

"D-don't hurt m-me...!"

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
????: 87/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 16 2008, 09:20 PM
"I'm not going to hurt you" Yuki replied, trying to give a reassuring smile.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 17 2008, 12:57 AM
It seemed to work, as the young boy pulled his hand away from his face...

"You... Promise...?"

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
????: 87/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 17 2008, 01:40 AM
"I promise" Yuki replied, keeping the reassuring smile.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 17 2008, 02:08 AM
The boy's lower lip quivered, but he slowly began to crawl out until he was out from underneath the bed, where Yuki could see he was a boy of American Descent, with messy short brown hair, and a Green T-Shirt with a large bloodstain in the stomach area...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
????: 87/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 17 2008, 02:09 AM
"You poor thing, what happened?" Yuki asked.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 17 2008, 02:14 AM
"I..I...I was walking in the hall, cause I woke up really, really early and my mommy and daddy were gone. I was playing with my Yo-Yo, walking in the hall when this... this large fishy-man walked up to me and... and... and he stuck his arm into me..."

Tears were welling in the kid's eyes...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
????: 87/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 17 2008, 02:17 AM
"There there sweetie, you're safe now...but how did you get in here?" Yuki asked, hugging the boy to try and calm him down.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 17 2008, 02:31 AM
The boy seemed to speak while trying not to break into an uncontrollable tears...

"The..The...The fishy-man attacked me, and that...that...that big man saved me, he...he shot the fishy-man and pulled me into his room..."

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
????: 87/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 17 2008, 02:33 AM
Yuki kept hugging the boy. "You poor thing, you've been through so much"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 17 2008, 02:42 AM
The boy sniffled greatly, "And-And-And and the fishy-man's friends came into the room, and they all attacked the big man, and they-they-they-"

The boy could not speak any further as he broke into a fit of tears...

"I WANT MY MOMMY!" The boy cried out, burying his head in Yuki...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
????: 87/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 17 2008, 02:44 AM
Yuki held on tight to the boy, not sure what else to say...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 17 2008, 02:46 AM
Maria soon came into the room with the shotgun in her hands, a fanny pack at her hip, no doubt filled with bullets

"Where'd he come from?"

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
????: 87/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 17 2008, 02:48 AM
"He was hiding under the bed, apparently the man in the front room saved him from some fish-men" Yuki replied, still holding onto the boy.

"What's your name, sweetie?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 17 2008, 03:21 AM
The boy sniffled a little before muttering out a name...

"J...Jason..."

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 17 2008, 03:35 AM
"Well Jason, do you want to come with us? We were heading for the garages so we can get off this boat".

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 18 2008, 01:28 AM
The boy sniffled, but nodded his head...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 18 2008, 01:32 AM
"Would you like me to carry you?" Yuki asked, wondering why she was being so nice to this boy. Perhaps it was meeting someone else who'd lost his parents, so soon after she'd lost the man who may as well have been her father.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 18 2008, 01:46 AM
The boy shook his head, but held out a hand for her to take...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 18 2008, 01:49 AM
"Okay" Yuki replied, taking his hand.
"I want you to keep your eyes on the floor while we leave, no looking around until we're back out in the hallway okay?" Yuki asked, she didn't think it would do the boy any good seeing his saviour's mangled remains on the couch after all...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 18 2008, 10:07 PM
"Better grab a pistol before we go Yuki," Maria said...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 18 2008, 10:29 PM
"Yes, I suppose so...hmm, where do you suppose he'd keep one?" Yuki asked, glancing around.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 21 2008, 11:00 PM
"How about right behind you," Maria said...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 21 2008, 11:30 PM
Yuki looked behind her.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 22 2008, 12:23 AM
Behind her, on the bed, was a series of Pistols she could choose from...

Posted by: Arlan Mar 22 2008, 12:32 AM
Not knowing the first thing about pistols, Yuki simply picked up the one that looked easiest to handle.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 22 2008, 03:02 AM
There as a Nice Semi-auto...

Yuki has gained 9mm Semi Automatic Pistol (+3 Power) Light Firearm [9/9]

"Need me to show you how to use that Yuki?"

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 22 2008, 10:37 PM
"Well yes, I've, never really used a gun before" Yuki replied.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 22 2008, 10:39 PM
"Alright, well here," Maria said, coming over and pointing to the gun, "This is the safety. Turn it off when you want to fire, turn it on when you don't need to. This is the trigger, pull it with your index finger. This little thing in the back, this is the Reloading Mechanism. Just pull it the first time you unclip the Safety, and you can fire by just pulling the Trigger."

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 22 2008, 10:42 PM
"...right" Yuki replied, "...you think I should take the other guns...for the other me's?" Yuki suggested.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 22 2008, 10:50 PM
"Other yous?" Jason said, looking up, as Maria nodded, "Take another one as a just in case. I'll stuff the others in the bag."

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 23 2008, 01:00 PM
"...I'm a superhero you know" Yuki replied, looking down at Jason with a smile. "I can make copies of myself"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 23 2008, 06:52 PM
Jason's eyes seemed to light up with wonder...

"Coooool..."

"We better get a Move on," Maria said, handing Yuki a Second Handgun after stuffing the others in her shoulder pack.

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 23 2008, 07:03 PM
Yuki took the second handgun and nodded. "Okay, let's head for that garage" she agreed, holding onto Jason's hand and heading back to the hallway.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 23 2008, 07:09 PM
Yuki has gained 9mm Semi Automatic Pistol (+3 Power) Light Firearm [9/9]

As the group went to leave, the door to the room, which Maria had locked behind her, began to bang inward...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 23 2008, 07:26 PM
"Oh...that's not good" Yuki exclaimed, stepping in front of Jason.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 25 2008, 02:06 AM
"Time to test this thing then I guess..."

Maria muttered as she cocked the shotgun and pointed it at the door.

"I've always wanted to say this..."

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 25 2008, 02:15 AM
Yuki rolled her eyes at Maria's enthusiasm, as another Yuki materialized next to her who she promptly handed her spare gun to.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 25 2008, 02:25 AM
Maria smiled a wide Smile as she took a Breathe...

"THIS IS MAH BOOMSHTICK!"

She barked, firing the weapon and getting hit with the recoil as the shot created a Hole in the door that turned reddish...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 25 2008, 02:26 AM
"You're enjoying this far too much" Yuki sighed, waiting for a more clear target before she fired.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 25 2008, 11:02 PM
Maria smiled to Yuki as she cocked the gun and fired again, this time aiming a little higher, as the next hole turned bloody. Jason simply Stared wide eyed at the two Yuki's...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Yuki #2: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 25 2008, 11:19 PM
...and Yuki kept waiting, not wanting to waste ammo until she could actually see what they were fighting.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 26 2008, 09:35 PM
Things seemed to go quite, and Maria lifted the shotgun up.

"Guess that's it."

...of course, she spoke too soon, as the door broke in two of the creatures from before charged in...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Yuki #2: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Enemies:
Kalimar #1: 56/75
Kalimar #2: 75/75

Posted by: Arlan Mar 26 2008, 09:44 PM
"Did you have to say that" Yuki complained, as both her and her clone fired at the uninjured octopus thing...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 28 2008, 08:51 PM
The Shots hit either of the 'Arms' of the creature (Kalimar -10) as Maria fired another shot into the injured one (Kalimar#1 -15)

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Yuki #2: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Enemies:
Kalimar #1: 41/75
Kalimar #2: 65/75

Posted by: Arlan Mar 28 2008, 09:16 PM
Both Yukis kept firing at the same one, trying to keep it at bay.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 29 2008, 09:56 PM
This was smart, as it did indeed keep the Kalimar at bay (Kalimar #2 -9). Maria fired her shotgun again (Kalimar #1 -13), as Jason hid near one of the cabinets...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Yuki #2: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Enemies:
Kalimar #1: 28/75
Kalimar #2: 56/75

Posted by: Arlan Mar 30 2008, 04:18 PM
"They, uh, are dying, right?" Yuki asked, both her clones firing at the same one again.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 04:21 PM
"Just keep pumping Lead!" Maria said, firing her shotgun at one of the creatures, causing it to back up near the doorway, and get sliced in half as the door suddenly shut tight and kill the creature (Kalimar #1 Killed) As Yuki's shots hit the other (Kalimar #2 -16)

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Yuki #2: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Enemies:
Kalimar #2: 30/75

Posted by: Arlan Mar 30 2008, 04:57 PM
"D...did we just get locked it?" Yuki asked, continuing to fire at the surviving creature.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 05:08 PM
Maria fired as well, and combined shots from the three allowed for the end of the other (Kalimar #2 Killed). Maria holstered her shotgun and began reloading as she looked to the door. "I don't know."

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Yuki #2: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 30 2008, 05:22 PM
Yuki put away her handgun, holding out a hand for the clone to return the other one, the clone promptly vanishing when it had done so.

"Well let's see" Yuki said, going up and trying to open the door.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 05:30 PM
Yuki found the door to be locked shut, refusing to open...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 30 2008, 05:37 PM
"Definately locked...what do we do now?" Yuki sighed, stepping back away from the door.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 05:46 PM
Before anyone could speak, a loud hiss went through the room...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 30 2008, 05:53 PM
"Oh god did things just get even worse" Yuki complained, looking around for the source of the hissing.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 05:57 PM
Yuki found the source to be small vents near the ceilings, which was hissing out gas...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 30 2008, 06:06 PM
"That's not good" Yuki yelped, pointing up at the vent.

"I don't know what that gas does, but I think we should get out of here before we find out"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 08:11 PM
"But how?!" Maria said, heading to the door and struggling to try and get it open...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 30 2008, 08:54 PM
Yuki looked down at Maria's shotgun and back up, "Well, how about that?" she suggested, pointing at the shotgun.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 31 2008, 12:03 AM
Maria looked down at the shotgun, then over to the door.

"Stand back."

She said, firing two shots into the wood of the door and causing another two holes...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 31 2008, 12:08 AM
Yuki covered her ears for the shots, taking them cautiously away after Maria had finished firing.

"You think that did it?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 31 2008, 08:35 PM
Maria fired off one last shot before walking over and kicking the door, causing a large hole to break through.

"That did."

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 31 2008, 09:35 PM
"Nice work"

Yuki held out her hand for Jason to take again, "Come on, let's get out of here"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 31 2008, 10:23 PM
Jason took Yuki's hand as everyone left the room and into the hall, which was also filling up with gas...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 31 2008, 10:24 PM
"This definately isn't good" Yuki commented, covering her mouth with her free arm.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 31 2008, 10:45 PM
"We need to get outside." Maria said, heading down the hall.

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 31 2008, 10:48 PM
Yuki nodded and followed after her.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 31 2008, 11:03 PM
Maria walked down the hall until reaching the back, but finding the door to be locked as well, this one of metal...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 31 2008, 11:04 PM
"I...don't think we'll be able to break through that one" Yuki commented, looking around for another exit.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 31 2008, 11:14 PM
"Guess we'll have to find our way out through the crack in the staircase."

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 31 2008, 11:15 PM
"Crack? You mean the huge gaping hole where the stairs used to be?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 31 2008, 11:17 PM
"No, the crack in the Aft Staircase, remember it?"

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 31 2008, 11:36 PM
"Oh, right...there" Yuki replied, putting her forgetfulness down to the fumes as she headed towards the Aft Staircase.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 31 2008, 11:55 PM
Yuki lead them to the area, as Yuki could see the crack has gotten somewhat larger...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 31 2008, 11:58 PM
"It got bigger...why did it get bigger?" Yuki asked, turning to Maria, though not really expecting an explanaition.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 1 2008, 08:23 PM
"Your guess is as good as mine," Maria said as she began making her way up the stairs...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Apr 1 2008, 08:50 PM
Yuki sighed and started up the stairs after her.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 1 2008, 08:59 PM
Yuki has left the Passenger Rooms Hallways for the Aft Staircase - C-Deck

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Jason: 87/100
Maria: 100/100

Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)