Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
Calypso's Wrath > A Deck > First Class Bedroom Corridor


Posted by: Border Walker Oct 2 2007, 01:19 AM
The First Class Bedroom corridor appears as it does in many of the Old black and white photos of the Titanic, lavish carpeting and paneling with elegant chandeliers hanging from the Ceiling. Although, the Fire alarms and Cameras are a little new...

Posted by: space butler Oct 8 2007, 10:26 PM
William kept following the man.

"which room is it?" he asked.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 10:27 PM
The man lead him for a little while before he shakingly pointed to the only door that seemed to be banging, the sounds of scratching and hissing coming from the other side...

Survivors:
William: 100/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 8 2007, 10:31 PM
"ma'am, what seems to be the problem?" William called.

"if you don't calm down, I'll be forced to call security." he added, not expecting the treat t be noticed.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 10:35 PM
Loud hisses and Gibberish words could be heard from the other side, sounding somewhat like Latin, but no calming... if anything... more chaos in the room as something shattered...

"Not the Vase!"

Survivors:
William: 100/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 8 2007, 10:37 PM
"This is Harris. I need a security team to the first class bedrooms, bring a doctor too. one of the passengers seems to have gone mad." William said into the walkie talkie.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 10:45 PM
"Roger that Harris, be there in a minute," The Radio chimed back, as the chaos inside continued...

Survivors:
William: 100/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 8 2007, 10:48 PM
"copy that, thanks." William replied.

"security will be here in a moment sir." he said to the passenger.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 11:02 PM
"S-s-security? Why Security? What's wrong with my wife?!"

Survivor:
William: 100/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 8 2007, 11:07 PM
"it's just a precaution. I don't know what's wrong with her, which is why I've asked for a doctor as well." William replied.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 11:10 PM
"She'll be ok though right? I don't want her harmed!"

Survivors:
William: 100/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 8 2007, 11:11 PM
"she'll be fine, its only a precaution. the most the guards will do is restrain her if she tries to attack anyone." William replied.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 11:18 PM
The man nodded as Two guards and a Medic came...

Survivors:
William: 100/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 100/100
Guard #2: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 8 2007, 11:19 PM
William nodded to the new arrivals and turned to the passenger.

"sir, could you please open your room?" he asked.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 11:24 PM
"A-A-Are you sure?" he asked...

Survivors:
William: 100/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 100/100
Guard #2: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 8 2007, 11:26 PM
"we cant do much if you don't" William replied calmly.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 11:28 PM
"O-O-okay..." he said, unlocking the door to the room for them...

Survivors:
William: 100/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 100/100
Guard #2: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 8 2007, 11:31 PM
William stepped into the room with the guards, and looked for the passenger's wife.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 11:40 PM
William didn't have to look far, since at the end of the hall was the bed, and the Wife seemed to be on the bed, on one knee and with her hands as well. The wife's clothes were nothing more than flashy lingerie as she hissed to them, a pair of Pink handcuffs attacked to one of her arms...

Survivors:
William: 100/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 100/100
Guard #2: 100/100
Passenger's Wife: 100/100 (Possessed)

Posted by: space butler Oct 8 2007, 11:43 PM
"Ma'am, calm yourself." William said, slowly stepping towards the woman.

"seen anything like this before?" he asked the doctor.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 11:48 PM
"This has been talked about in the Hospital areas. Others have seen this and claimed an Exorcist is better qualified... or a Priest..."

The Doctor said as the woman continued to hiss...

Survivors:
William: 100/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 100/100
Guard #2: 100/100
Passenger's Wife: 100/100 (Possessed)

Posted by: space butler Oct 8 2007, 11:52 PM
"you mean she's possessed?" William asked, looking slightly confused.

"is there anything you can do?" he asked.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 11:59 PM
"Possessed?!" The Frantic Passenger said as the Woman slapped the bed and hissed louder.

"Not really much I can do except heal any ones she sustains... Father McCormik might be ale to help though..."

By Father McCormik, the Doctor was refereeing to the Ship's Priest, who was here for the religious passengers and those wishing to be married aboard the ship...

Survivors:
William: 100/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 100/100
Guard #2: 100/100
Passenger's Wife: 100/100 (Possessed)

Posted by: space butler Oct 9 2007, 12:02 AM
"worth a shot I guess." William said, unclipping his radio.

"would it be a good idea to sedate her in case she hurts herself?" he asked.

"this is Harris, can you get someone to bring Father McCormik to the first class passengers cabins?" he said into the radio, after checking it was still tuned to security.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 12:12 AM
"We'll keep an eye out for him and send him as soon as we can," The Radio chimed back, as the woman suddenly leapt off the bed and attacked William, sending him to the floor with her on top (William -10)

Survivors:
William: 90/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 100/100
Guard #2: 100/100
Passenger's Wife: 100/100 (Possessed)

Posted by: space butler Oct 9 2007, 12:15 AM
"jesus fucking christ!" William yellin in surprise as he was knocked to the floor, the radio escaping his grasp and clattering away.

"get her off me." he said to the guards, and tried to shove the woman off of him.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 12:18 AM
The Guards, not wishing to use their guns right away, Tried to grab the woman and push her away, but were knocked back by her blows to them (Guard #1 -5, #2 -7) as she clawed as William's Chest, William having failed to push her off (William -6)

Survivors:
William: 84/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 95/100
Guard #2: 93/100
Passenger's Wife: 100/100 (Possessed)

Posted by: space butler Oct 9 2007, 12:20 AM
William tried to grab hold of the woman's wrists to prevent her attacking anyone, and tried to roll out from underneath her.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 12:26 AM
William managed to grab ahold of her wrists just as one of the guards managed to knock her off and into a wall, causing her to fall face first onto the floor (Wife -5)...

Survivors:
William: 84/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 95/100
Guard #2: 93/100
Passenger's Wife: 100/100 (Possessed)

Posted by: space butler Oct 9 2007, 12:30 AM
"restrain her!" William called to the guards as he picked himself up.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 12:33 AM
The Guards Jumped on top of her to restrain her as the Radio chimed, "The Prest was found out on the Poop Deck, turns out he was doing a Marriage. Will be there shortly."

Survivors:
William: 84/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 95/100
Guard #2: 93/100
Passenger's Wife: 95/100 (Possessed)

Posted by: space butler Oct 9 2007, 12:35 AM
William picked up the radio. "copy that, thanks." he said into it, and clipped it back to his belt.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 12:39 AM
As William clipped his Radio back on, The Woman's head began to turn as a loud Cracking sound could be heard, until the woman's head was turned a full One hundred and eighty degrees, and looking right to William...

Survivors:
William: 84/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 95/100
Guard #2: 93/100
Passenger's Wife: 95/100 (Possessed)

Posted by: space butler Oct 9 2007, 12:41 AM
"jesus christ!" William exclaimed, taking a step back away from the woman.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 12:43 AM
"That's... Utterly Sick..." The Doctor said as he rushed for the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

Survivors:
William: 84/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 95/100
Guard #2: 93/100
Passenger's Wife: 95/100 (Possessed)

Posted by: space butler Oct 9 2007, 12:47 AM
"you've got that one right." William muttered, unable to tear his gaze away from the woman's reversed head.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 12:52 AM
The Woman began to make noises that sounded almost like Gurgles as Seawater seemed to foam out of her mouth...

"What's Wrong with her?!?!?" The husband cried...

Survivors:
William: 84/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 95/100
Guard #2: 93/100
Passenger's Wife: 95/100 (Possessed)

Posted by: space butler Oct 9 2007, 12:55 AM
"how the bloody hell am I supposed to know?" William replied, completely forgetting his manners.

"maybe the doctor was right, maybe she really is possessed." he added, continuing to stare at the woman.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 12:58 AM
"What the Hell is wrong with this Ship that passengers get Possessed?!" The Man Barked, as the Woman began to Actually bark...

Survivors:
William: 84/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 95/100
Guard #2: 93/100
Passenger's Wife: 95/100 (Possessed)

Posted by: space butler Oct 9 2007, 01:01 AM
"how should I know? I'm just guessing here!" William replied, looking around to see if the doctor had got back yet.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 01:13 AM
The Doctor wasn't back yet, but there was sickly sounds coming from the bathroom...

Survivors:
William: 84/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 95/100
Guard #2: 93/100
Passenger's Wife: 95/100 (Possessed)

Posted by: space butler Oct 9 2007, 01:14 AM
"some bloody doctor he is..." William muttered.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 01:19 AM
A few moments later the Priest, an old man with a full head of Salt-n-pepper beard and hair, came into the room and gasped at the sight of the woman. "Sweet Mary..."

Survivors:
William: 84/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 95/100
Guard #2: 93/100
Passenger's Wife: 95/100 (Possessed)
Father McCormik: 100/100

Posted by: dray Oct 9 2007, 02:12 AM
Jo and such enter from the Grand Staircase - A-Deck level

Jolene cracked a grin. "You two aren't bad, you know that?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 02:16 AM
"Thanks, We try to not be like like the other guard who seem brainwashed or something," Abula said as he managed to reach the room...

((Hope you plan on making the room soon...))

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: dray Oct 9 2007, 02:36 AM
Jolene looked at the guilding along the door-jambs and wrinkled her nose... she had a bad feeling about this place -- though thankfully not the same kind of bad feeling as from the F-deck kitchens! "That so? What kinda training do they put you through on this boat? I'll bet a lot of folks crack if they're responsible for protecting guests from that kinda shit." She tried the handle to see if the door was unlocked.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 02:43 AM
The door was, and Abula helped them through...

"We didn't get the full training like most of the others, even the Master-at-Arms didn't get the full training most of them did cause he was already qualified, so we can't say really..."

Jolene and Co. have left the the First Class Bedroom corridor for Jolene's penthouse

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 9 2007, 12:47 PM
QUOTE (Border Walker @ Oct 9 2007, 01:19 AM)
A few moments later the Priest, an old man with a full head of Salt-n-pepper beard and hair, came into the room and gasped at the sight of the woman. "Sweet Mary..."

Survivors:
William: 84/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 95/100
Guard #2: 93/100
Passenger's Wife: 95/100 (Possessed)
Father McCormik: 100/100

"apparently you're the one to call when thing like this happen, is there anything you can do for her?" William asked the priest.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 9 2007, 03:20 PM
"I need some water to bless!" The priest said...

Survivors:
William: 84/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 95/100
Guard #2: 93/100
Passenger's Wife: 95/100 (Possessed)
Father McCormik: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 9 2007, 05:58 PM
William walked over to the kitchen area and filled a pint glass with water, muttering about superstitious bullshit as he did.

he walked back to the priest and handed him the glass. "is that enough?" he asked.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 10 2007, 09:25 AM
"It will do for now," Father McCormik said as he took off the cross around his neck and dropped it into the glass, saying a quick prayer before turning to the woman who really began to hiss now...

Survivors:
William: 84/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 95/100
Guard #2: 93/100
Passenger's Wife: 95/100 (Possessed)
Father McCormik: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 10 2007, 12:22 PM
William stood back and watched, looking skeptical.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 10 2007, 03:24 PM
The Priest approached the woman with the water, said a prayer with the palm of his hand facing the woman... and then began to dip his fingers in the water and flick the water onto her...

"THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!"

Amazingly... the Skin of the woman seemed to burn when the water hit...

Survivors:
William: 84/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 95/100
Guard #2: 93/100
Passenger's Wife: 95/100 (Possessed)
Father McCormik: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 10 2007, 05:06 PM
William resisted the urge to look around for movie cameras, and kept watching.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 10 2007, 08:08 PM
The priest continued to shout as the woman hissed and smoke fizzed from her skin.

"Don't hurt her!" The frantic passenger said...

Survivors:
William: 84/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 95/100
Guard #2: 93/100
Passenger's Wife: 95/100 (Possessed)
Father McCormik: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 10 2007, 08:14 PM
"sir, if this works she'll be back to normal. that is what you want, right?" William asked the passenger, still watching the priest.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 10 2007, 08:16 PM
"Y-Yes..." The man answered as the priest flicked more water on the woman, but this time was stopped from another when the woman literally bent her back and kicked the guards off, all the while the grossest of snapping from the back being heard as she charged for the priest...

Survivors:
William: 84/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 95/100
Guard #2: 93/100
Passenger's Wife: 95/100 (Possessed)
Father McCormik: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 10 2007, 08:19 PM
William ran for the woman, trying to intercept and restrain her before she reached the priest.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 10 2007, 08:35 PM
William was successful in blocking the attack from the priest, catching the full blast of her attack instead (William -15), while the Priest backed away...

Survivors:
William: 69/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 95/100
Guard #2: 93/100
Passenger's Wife: 95/100 (Possessed)
Father McCormik: 100/10

Posted by: space butler Oct 10 2007, 08:38 PM
"don't stop now!" William snapped at the priest as he tried to restrain the woman.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 10 2007, 08:46 PM
William was able to restrain the woman by grabbing her wrists, but not without a few more scratches (William -4). The priest went around William and, this time, simply spilled the water on the woman, which caused her to fall to the floor and wriggle about, hissing and gargling...

Survivors:
William: 65/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 95/100
Guard #2: 93/100
Passenger's Wife: 95/100 (Possessed)
Father McCormik: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 10 2007, 08:50 PM
"is that it?" William asked, watching the woman.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 10 2007, 08:53 PM
The lights in the room flickered and went out as the Woman screeched and black smoke fizzled out of her mouth and eyes, fading into the darkness of the room. An announcement came over the Intercom...

"Attention passengers, do not panic, it is only a minor Electrical problem, we are working on it...

As the woman seemed to lay there... just... lay there...

Survivors:
William: 65/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 95/100
Guard #2: 93/100
Passenger's Wife: 95/100 (Possessed)
Father McCormik: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 10 2007, 08:58 PM
"bloody ship." William muttered after the announcement.

"give me a hand moving her onto the bed." he said to the nearest of the guards.

"you are finished, right?" he asked the priest.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 10 2007, 09:00 PM
"As far as I know," the Priest replied, as the Guards lifted the woman and slipped her on the bed...

Survivors:
William: 65/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 95/100
Guard #2: 93/100
Passenger's Wife: 95/100 (Possessed)
Father McCormik: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 10 2007, 09:02 PM
"right. we'll just have to hope it worked." William replied.

"where'd the doctor got to?" he asked, looking over at the bathroom.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 10 2007, 09:05 PM
The doctor seemed to have 'Sea sickness' at least one more time before the Toilet flushed and he opened the door, lingering out... "She's not gonna turn her head again... is she?"

Survivors:
William: 65/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 95/100
Guard #2: 93/100
Passenger's Wife: 95/100 (Possessed)
Father McCormik: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 10 2007, 09:08 PM
"I hope not." William replied.

"can you give her a quick check over? just to make sure she's unhurt, and hopefully back to normal." he added.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 10 2007, 09:17 PM
The Doctor nodded and glanced over the woman, checking her vitals... "She's alive... Minor injuries, but nothing she won't easily recover from with a night's rest. You, Sir, on the other hand, look positively dreadful," The doctor said to William...

Survivors:
William: 65/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 95/100
Guard #2: 93/100
Passenger's Wife: 95/100 (Possessed)
Father McCormik: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 10 2007, 09:22 PM
"I'm aware of that, I'll head for the infirmary when we're done here." William replied.

"is she likely to wake up anytime soon, and would it be a good idea to keep her in the infirmary for a while for observation?" he asked.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 10 2007, 09:25 PM
"I suspect she'll awaken soon, and should be fine. And as for observation..."

"I see no need," The Priest interjected.

Survivors:
William: 65/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 95/100
Guard #2: 93/100
Passenger's Wife: 95/100 (Possessed)
Father McCormik: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 10 2007, 09:28 PM
"I hope you're right." William said to the priest.

"someone should wait until she wakes up, just to make sure she's back to normal." he added.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 10 2007, 11:57 PM
As if hearing him, the woman began to stir, sounding normal...

"Uh.... Honey...?" she said as he eyes began to adjust, which was because the lights came back...

Survivors:
William: 65/100
Frantic Passenger: 77/100
Doctor: 100/100
Guard #1: 95/100
Guard #2: 93/100
Passenger's Wife: 95/100
Father McCormik: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 10 2007, 11:59 PM
"looks like it worked." William said, sounding a little surprised.

"we'll leave you two alone." he added, limping towards the door.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 11 2007, 12:10 AM
As they left the room, most, aside from the Priest and the Doctor, left...

"Sir, I could easily patch that up right now, though I could do more in the hospital, but at least I ca help you walk right now," The doctor said...

Survivors:
William: 65/100
Doctor: 100/100
Father McCormik: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Oct 11 2007, 12:18 AM
Once again, Yuki strolled on towards her room, her nose high in the air in contempt of all those who didn't appreciate her desire to wear her new dress.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 11 2007, 12:19 AM
What Yuki didn't know was that she was going to deffinetly get what's coming to her when things go to hell...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Oct 11 2007, 12:22 AM
Yuki got the distinct uneasy feeling that someone wished her harm, but then again she'd had that all day since the pool, so she shook it off and carried on.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 11 2007, 12:32 AM
Harm? What harm? Who says...?

Yuki has left the Corridor for her penthouse

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Oct 11 2007, 12:55 AM
Yuki continued on towards the elevator, looking around idly at the corridor as she went.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 11 2007, 12:58 AM
Yuki has left the First Class Bedroom corridor for the A-Deck Staircase

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 11 2007, 10:45 AM
QUOTE (Border Walker @ Oct 11 2007, 12:10 AM)
As they left the room, most, aside from the Priest and the Doctor, left...

"Sir, I could easily patch that up right now, though I could do more in the hospital, but at least I ca help you walk right now," The doctor said...

Survivors:
William: 65/100
Doctor: 100/100
Father McCormik: 100/100

"I'm perfectly capable of getting there myself, but thanks anyway." William replied, limping in the general direction of the hospital.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 12 2007, 09:28 PM
"I'll at least walk with you too, just to make sure you get there," The Doctor said as he followed William. The Priest stood there for a while before heading on his own though...

William has left the First class bedroom Corridor for the Grand Staircase - A-Deck level

Survivors:
William: 65/100
Doctor: 100/100
Father McCormik: 100/100

Posted by: dray Oct 13 2007, 04:20 PM
Jolene, Abula & Frank enter from Jo's Penthouse

And as she was hobbling, she asked, "So where do you two wanna eat? Someone lead the way, huh?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 13 2007, 04:37 PM
"Well Ms. Harris it's really up to you. You can get away with being anywhere on the ship, so you could dine ala mode in the First Class Dining, or eat the Gruel in Third Class."

Abula said...

Posted by: dray Oct 13 2007, 04:42 PM
"You make gruel sound delicious," Jolene dryly replied. "Well let's try out what the rich folk have to offer. Sound like a plan?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 13 2007, 04:47 PM
"Certainly does," Frank said, resisting the urge to lick his lips...

Jolene, Abula, and Frank have left the First class bedroom Corridor for the Grand Staircase - A-Deck level

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: Arlan Oct 15 2007, 09:14 PM
With the door to her room in sight, Yuki sped up her pace a little, eager to get ready for lunch.
As she got to the door she turned to Kaisei. "I'm going to take a shower quickly, so you can wait outside" she said, before heading through the door into her room.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 15 2007, 09:17 PM
Kasiei nodded...

Yuki has left the First Class bedroom corridor to her Penthouse

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Oct 15 2007, 09:45 PM
Yuki headed back out into the hallway, making for the elevator once again. "Okay, let's go" she said to Kaisei as she walked past.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 15 2007, 09:48 PM
And lo and behold another warp because someone is lazy...

Yuki has left the Bedroom corridor (Via the elevator) to the Reception room - D-Deck

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Oct 26 2007, 02:52 PM
"What the hell is going on" Yuki yelped, though didn't slow her pace away from the room down at all...

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 27 2007, 09:00 PM
"I don't know!" Maria said as she ran too, until they were stopped by the same man again running up from behind.

"Good thing your all Alive," The man said through his helmet...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
????: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Oct 28 2007, 12:43 PM
"Sure, for now at least, and you are?" Yuki replied, stumbling as one of the heels on her shoes broke off, but managing to keep her footing.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 28 2007, 10:53 PM
The Man removed his helmet to reveal a very geeky and shaggy figure, "Joshua Kuneson."

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Joshua: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Oct 28 2007, 10:59 PM
"Well Joshua, thank you for getting us out of there, but what now? I can't very well spend the rest of the cruise running around the ship away from those things!"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 29 2007, 01:32 AM
"Well then, I can probably give you a little bit of good news then. If what I saw was correct, then you won't have to worry about any more of these all day in about an Hour. In the mean time, try waiting in the Grand staircase or the Promenades. I hear the views wonderful."

Joshua began to turn before he said one last thing, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting I need to attend I believe." He said before leaving the Vicinity...

Joshua has left the First Class Bedroom Corridor for ???

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Joshua: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Oct 29 2007, 01:38 AM
Yuki, feeling as if she'd just been mocked somehow, and feeling generally in a bad mood about the past hour, kicked the nearest wall, and promptly whimpered as she remembered that walls have a habit of being solid objects...

"Now what..." she eventually said, when the foot pain had subsided somewhat.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 29 2007, 01:52 AM
Kasiei and Maria both looked to one another and then to Yuki before Maria suggested...

"Makeover in the Salon?"

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Oct 29 2007, 01:57 AM
Yuki let out a nod, with a look a great deal like a puppy that had just been kicked as she remembered what a miserable state she must be looking in right now...

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 29 2007, 02:01 AM
"Don't worry Yuki, Danny will treat you wonderfully." Maria said reassuringly as she began to lead Yuki to the Salon...

Posted by: Arlan Oct 29 2007, 02:03 AM
Yuki nodded, still in kicked puppy mode, and hobbled along towards the stairs as best she could considering that one of her shoes was missing a heel...

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 29 2007, 02:13 AM
Yuki and Crew have left the First Class Bedroom corridor for the Grand Staircase - A-Deck level

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Nov 2 2007, 12:43 AM
William walked along the corridor until he reached room A7. he knocked on the door and called "is there a Ruth McGowan in here?"

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 2 2007, 12:44 AM
There was no answer, but the room was unlocked...

Survivors:
William: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Nov 2 2007, 12:48 AM
William opened the door and stepped into the room.

"hello? anyone here?" he called.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 2 2007, 12:53 AM
There was no answer...

William has left The First Class Corridor for Jolene's Penthouse Suite

Posted by: space butler Nov 2 2007, 11:59 PM
William hurried back towards the stairs, hoping the security room cctv tapes would be useful.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 3 2007, 12:06 AM
William has left the First Class Bedroom Corridor for the Grand Staircase - A-Deck level

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Nov 9 2007, 09:24 PM
Lee walked quickly through the corridor looking for room 14

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 9 2007, 09:50 PM
Lee soon found Room 14, although it appeared locked...

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Nov 10 2007, 11:41 AM
Lee knocked on the door

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 11 2007, 01:42 AM
No one answered, as the knock echoed...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Nov 11 2007, 01:27 PM
Lee looked to see if there was anything on the door or around it.....

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 12 2007, 02:02 AM
There was a sign hanging off the doorknob saying 'Please slip any notes under door, will be back later'...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Nov 12 2007, 08:02 AM
Lee took out his lyric book and began writing a message.

CODE
found doll which o its foot led me to this door

Lee Jones - E Deck Room 30


He then slipped it under the door

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 12 2007, 11:01 PM
The note slipped in perfectly...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Nov 13 2007, 08:29 PM
Lee headed back for the stairs!

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 14 2007, 01:31 AM
Lee has left the First Class Bedroom Corridor for the Grand Staircase - A-Deck

Posted by: Arlan Nov 20 2007, 09:54 PM
...and yet further Yuki walked, albeit slower now, and slightly behind Kaisei, since she didn't want to reach her room first in case the ghosts were still there...

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 20 2007, 11:35 PM
The Trio soon reached the room, and it became apparent neither was really willing to enter first...

Posted by: Arlan Nov 20 2007, 11:47 PM
Well Yuki certainly wasn't going in before the guy who was paid to protect her...so continued to hesitate in the hallway and gave Kaisei a pointed 'get on with it then' kind of look...

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 21 2007, 08:05 PM
Kasiei gulped down a lob in his throat before he moved over to the door and grabbed the handle, opening it slowly...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Nov 21 2007, 09:29 PM
Yuki stood back, very close to Maria, just barely resisting the urge to cling on to her for support.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 21 2007, 09:32 PM
Kasiei entered first, drawing his pistol as a just in case, and peeked around...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Nov 21 2007, 11:13 PM
...and yuki very slowly inched after him...very very slowly...

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 22 2007, 01:33 AM
Yuki and crew have left the First Class Bedroom Corridor for Yuki's Penthouse Suite

Posted by: Arlan Dec 18 2007, 12:40 AM
Yuki carried on towards dinner, hopefully this time she could get through a meal without something insane happening...

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 18 2007, 12:43 AM
Yuki has left for the Grand Staircase - A-Deck

Posted by: space butler Jan 8 2008, 12:52 AM
((I might as well.))

Emma headed for her families room and opened the door.

"mum, dad, you in here?" she called as she entered.

Posted by: Border Walker Jan 12 2008, 06:06 PM
Emma found no sign of anyone, aside from the sound of movement in the bedroom...

Posted by: space butler Jan 12 2008, 06:18 PM
"hello?" Emma called, heading for the bedroom.

Posted by: Border Walker Jan 12 2008, 06:41 PM
Emma has left the first class bedroom corridor for Emma's Parent's Room

Posted by: space butler Jan 13 2008, 05:26 PM
"so Jarred, how come you're eating with us? are you an Emma dating?" Jen asked as the group headed towards the lift.

"muuuum, why do you always do this?" Emma said, sounding a little embarrassed.

"fun mostly." Jen joked, and looked to Jarred for a reply.

Posted by: Border Walker Jan 13 2008, 05:33 PM
"Me and Emma kinda met in the Arcade, after one of the machines fizzled out. We got to talking, and I just asked Emma if I could join her cause my dad's too lazy to get off his fat a-uh butt..."

Posted by: space butler Jan 13 2008, 05:39 PM
"too much of a lazy bastard to make the most of the cruise eh? bet he'll complain about how boring it was when its over." Jen replied, while Emma and Rob stayed quiet.

Posted by: Border Walker Jan 13 2008, 05:53 PM
"No doubt," Jared agreed...

Posted by: space butler Jan 13 2008, 05:58 PM
"at least it gives you a chance to wander around on your own, and its nice to see Emma making friends who don't look like serial killers." Jen joked, still heading for the lift.

"hey! my friends aren't serial killers!" Emma said, sounding annoyed.

"yet." Jen added with a slight grin.

Posted by: Border Walker Jan 13 2008, 08:58 PM
Jared didn't say anything to that one...

The family has left the First class bedroom corridor for the Grand Staircase - A-Deck level

Posted by: space butler Feb 18 2008, 12:36 PM
"wow, northing's eaten us, yet." Jen joked to Rob, who looked terrified, causing her and Emma to laugh at him as they carried on towards thier room.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 18 2008, 04:42 PM
"Your mom seems cool," Jared whispered to Emma as they reached the bedroom...

The Family has left the First Class Bedroom Corridor for the Harris Bedroom

Survivors:
Emma: 100/100
Jared: 100/100
Jen: 100/100
Rob: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 18 2008, 07:08 PM
Yuki stomped down the corridor towards her room, saying nothing.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 18 2008, 08:26 PM
Yuki soon found the door of her room, to which Kasiei stopped before it.

"I'll check in with you in the morning," Kasiei said, before turning to leave, leaving Maria and Yuki...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Feb 19 2008, 03:31 PM
"Fine" Yuki replied, going to unlock the door.

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 20 2008, 12:17 AM
The door unlocked and opened, as Maria seemed distraught.

"I think you really upset him..."

Yuki has lost 5 Bond with Kasiei

Yuki has left the First Class Bedroom corridor for Yuki's Penthouse Suite...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Mar 1 2008, 12:08 AM
and still william continued to his room, hoping he'd remembered to leave food in the fridge, since he figured the rest of the family would have eaten already.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 1 2008, 12:26 AM
William has left the First Class bedroom for the Harris bedroom

Survivors:
William: 84/100

Posted by: Alkali Mar 3 2008, 11:41 PM
Rufus finally understands where he's supposed to be...

Peering out of his door slightly, Rufus looked up and down the corridor. Something didn't seem right...

Though nothing ever seemed right to him, so it wasn't as if it was an unusual feeling.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 3 2008, 11:49 PM
Rufus found the floor around the hall to be covered in a thick fog, and the walls appearing heavily dark and rusted...

Survivors:
Rufus: 100/100

Posted by: Alkali Mar 3 2008, 11:53 PM
Well that was... entirely unexpected. After closing and locking his door, Rufus started walking down the hall, not quite sure what to make of everything.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 3 2008, 11:55 PM
The Hall seemed eerily quiet, the only sound coming from the moan of metal from the ship...

Survivors:
Rufus: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 12:03 AM
Yuki looked around in the hallway, trying to spot Kasiei.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 12:07 AM
Yuki didn't have to look far, for as soon as she opened the door, she watched as a large Sea-creature like being thrust a jagged piece of metal into Kasiei's Chest...(Kasiei -20)

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei 9/100 (Dying, Heavy Bleeding)

Enemies:
Orcano: 10/100 (Heavy Bleeding)

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 12:12 AM
Yuki's jaw dropped at the sight, all her life Kasiei had seemed so invincible, how had he ended up like this.
Whatever it was Yuki didn't like it, she wasn't about to let seafood steal away one of the few stable bits of her life.
In a suicidal move which she'd undoubtedly regret if she lived long enough to, a pack of Yukis (Yuki plus all four clones) launched themself at the creature, scratching, kicking and groin-punching like rabid brats!

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 12:25 AM
The Pack of Yuki's actually did something, causing the Orca-like being to stumble and try to fight off the slashing Yuki's, giving enough time for Kasiei to take the barbed metal spear the Orca had used on him and send it through it's Neck for one last strike...(Orcano Killed)

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Yuki Clone #1: 100/100
Yuki Clone #2: 100/100
Yuki Clone #3: 100/100
Yuki Clone #4: 100/100
Kasiei 5/100 (Dying, Heavy Bleeding)

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 12:38 AM
With the thread apparently ended, the other Yuki clones faded away, as Yuki rushed over to Kasiei.

"Kasiei, hold on, I...I can find a doctor or something, you can't die, you...you don't have my permission to!" Yuki whimpered, tears streaming down her face.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 12:41 AM
Kasiei Coughed up a large chunk of blood as he fell to his knees in Yuki's arms.

"Yuki... Sorry... but I can't... stay now... Sorry but... I guess... it's time to grow up..."

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei 1/100 (Dying, Heavy Bleeding)

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 12:42 AM
"No, you can't...I don't want you to...please..." Yuki stammered.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 01:01 AM
"Yuki... Be strong..." Kasiei let out a loud blood filed cough, "...And... know that... I always saw you... as my daughter..."

Kasiei let out one final blood filled cough before his body went limp in her arms... (Kasiei has Died)

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 01:03 AM
"...K...Kasiei?" Yuki whimpered, "No, you...you can't just leave me after saying something like that, come back!" before any further words were swallowed up by loud sobbing.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 01:09 AM
Kasiei did not reply to her cries, Maria finally arriving to see the scene before her and stumbling from shock...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 01:10 AM
Yuki was too busy sobbing loudly over Kasiei's body to notice Maria's arrival.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 01:15 AM
Maria stared at Kasiei's corpse for a few moments before placing her hands on Yuki's Shoulder's, quietly whispering "Come on Yuki, He did his best, and obviously died doing what he loved, making sure you were safe. He'd want you to get off this ship and remain safe..."

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 01:20 AM
Yuki continued to sob, reaching over and taking Kasiei's sunglasses, closing his eyes with her hand. "I...I want something to remember him by. I-I bought him these you know. His old ones looked kind of silly, I was embarrassed to be seen with him wearing them..." Yuki sobbed, holding the sunglasses in the palms of her hands.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 01:22 AM
Yuki has gained Kasiei's Sunglasses

"It's good to keep something. Come, we can't help him now. We can try and escape through the motorboats in the Ship garage."

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 01:23 AM
Yuki nodded, taking one last blurry-eyed look at Kasiei before following after Maria.

"...Goodbye Kasiei, I'm sorry I didn't make your life easier..."

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 01:33 AM
A swift breeze seemed to go through the hall, as if to say goodbye to Yuki as Maria lead her towards the Grand Staircase...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 01:35 AM
Yuki continued on towards the stairs, feeling strangely comforted by the breeze.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 01:41 AM
Yuki has left the First Class Bedroom for the [Remains of the] Grand Staircase - A-Deck

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100

Posted by: Alkali Mar 4 2008, 08:14 AM
QUOTE (Border Walker @ Mar 3 2008, 11:55 PM)
The Hall seemed eerily quiet, the only sound coming from the moan of metal from the ship...

Survivors:
Rufus: 100/100

The ship wasn't suffering from structural problems, was it? It sounded like it... Rufus just kept going. Maybe he'd find someone to explain all this nonsense.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 10:16 PM
Rufus soon found something moving ahead, although it didn't look completely Human...

Survivors:
Rufus: 100/100

Posted by: Alkali Mar 4 2008, 10:20 PM
With a hand on his concealed gun, Rufus slowly approached... whatever it was, trying to get a better look at it.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 10:25 PM
The Closer Rufus got, the more he would think his mind was playing tricks on him, as the figure looked to be a Humanoid figure, but with A Fin and tail...

Survivors:
Rufus: 100/100

Posted by: Alkali Mar 4 2008, 10:44 PM
Now this was certainly something strange. He stood his ground with a hand on his gun...

"Hey, you!"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 11:03 PM
The being stopped, turning slightly, and Rufus could see what appeared to be the Head of an Orca on the figure...

Survivors:
Rufus: 100/100

Enemies:
Orcanos: 120/120

Posted by: Alkali Mar 4 2008, 11:06 PM
"I... what the hell."

Rufus kept his hand securely on his gun...

"Are you... are you a mascot or something? What's going on?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 11:08 PM
The Figure turned slowly around, moving closer to Rufus in a slow walk at first, the occasional light overhead showing a very REAL figure...

Survivors:
Rufus: 100/100

Enemies:
Orcanos: 120/120

Posted by: Alkali Mar 4 2008, 11:10 PM
"Answer the question, dammit! What the hell are you?"

Rufus backed off a little, not really expecting an answer.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 11:13 PM
The creature seemed to make sounds that would be expected from a typical Orca, moving slightly quicker, stopping only to rip off in a sheer display of strength one of the steel doors and continue onwards...

Survivors:
Rufus: 100/100

Enemies:
Orcanos: 120/120

Posted by: Alkali Mar 4 2008, 11:19 PM
"Well, shit."

He didn't want a fight here, but he wasn't just going to leave himself defenceless.

Holding his free hand with his palm outwards as he walked backwards, he muttered to the monstrous figure...

"I'm not looking for trouble here, just walk on by and we don't need to have any trouble. I'm just looking for a few explanations, it's okay if you can't give them to me..."

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 11:35 PM
The Creature did not acknowledge and sign of NOT wanting to be aggressive, moving along the hall more quickly and holding the steel door up ready to strike Rufus with it...

Survivors:
Rufus: 100/100

Enemies:
Orcanos: 120/120

Posted by: Alkali Mar 4 2008, 11:40 PM
Okay, this wasn't going to be pleasant. He wouldn't be safe in his room, that's for sure. He drew his gun, taking a second to see where he could shoot it - head or heart (or at least where the heart would be on a human) would be best, and if he couldn't find a vital spot, he'd make a shot at the kneecaps before making a run for it.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 11:58 PM
Unfortunately, the steel door blocked most of the body of the creature...

Survivors:
Rufus: 100/100

Enemies:
Orcanos: 120/120

Posted by: Alkali Mar 5 2008, 12:00 AM
In that case, Rufus decided to make good on a much more tactically viable plan - that is, to get runnin' before the whale-man got raepin'. Seriously, didn't it have any sort of decency? Not that this was any time to think about this sort of thing - there was fleeing to be done by the out-of-shape CEO...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 12:12 AM
And Flee that out of shape CEO did, until he came upon the doors leading out to the fogged up decks, the Orcano following all the while...

Survivors:
Rufus: 100/100

Enemies:
Orcano: 120/120

Posted by: Alkali Mar 5 2008, 12:13 AM
He'd be more worried about an asthma attack if he weren't so worried about taking a door upside the head. He tried to open up the door and get outside...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 12:20 AM
The door opened and allowed him outside as the Orcano slammed the steel door into the siding of the ship, leaving a dent.

Rufus has left the First Class Bedroom corridor for the First Class Promenade

Survivors:
Rufus: 100/100

Enemies:
Orcano: 120/120

Posted by: space butler Mar 5 2008, 01:32 AM
William stepped out to face the creature and slashed at it with his butcher knife.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 01:35 AM
The Creature was as Jared had said and worse, a Literal Sword-Fish like man with arms and a head shaped like the Swordfish nose, but the blow struck... (Swordmonger -6)

Survivors:
William: 100/100

Enemies:
Swordmonger: 84/90

Posted by: space butler Mar 5 2008, 01:41 AM
William slashed at the creature again, trying to keep out of the way of its sword.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 01:53 AM
Unfortunately, that was nigh impossible, with the obvious size differences, but William did manage another attack as one of the hand swords cut down on his shoulder... (Swordmongler -8) (William -11)

Survivors:
William: 78/100

Enemies:
Swordmonger: 76/90

Posted by: space butler Mar 5 2008, 02:01 AM
"oh christ this is going to get stupid." William muttered, clanging around for something he could use as a weapon with a bit more reach.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 10:23 PM
There was a Case on the wall a little ways down, one of the ones usually containing something In case of a Fire...

Survivors:
William: 78/100

Enemies:
Swordmonger: 76/90

Posted by: space butler Mar 5 2008, 11:02 PM
William made a run for the case, hoping to find something he could use.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 11:06 PM
He could see inside a hose, a Fire Extinguisher, and the distinct pole of a Fire Axe...

Survivors:
William: 78/100

Enemies:
Swordmonger: 76/90

Posted by: space butler Mar 5 2008, 11:18 PM
William opened the case and grabbed the axe, half expecting to find it was rotten.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 11:24 PM
Thankfully, it wasn't...

William has gained Fire Axe (+3 Power) Medium Melee

Survivors:
William: 78/100

Enemies:
Swordmonger: 76/90

Posted by: space butler Mar 5 2008, 11:27 PM
William grinned as he grabbed the axe, and turned to face the creature, waiting for an opening before hacking at it's head.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 6 2008, 12:55 AM
The Swordmonger went to sweep up with one of it's Arms...

Survivors:
William: 78/100

Enemies:
Swordmonger: 76/90

Posted by: space butler Mar 6 2008, 07:45 PM
William swung his axe at the creature's torso as it raised its arm.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 6 2008, 10:39 PM
The creature wailed from the blow, backing off with it's arm's still raised as the axe hit deep... (Swordmonger -10)

Survivors:
William: 78/100

Enemies:
Swordmonger: 66/90

Posted by: space butler Mar 6 2008, 11:49 PM
William hacked at the creature again.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 7 2008, 10:44 AM
[i]He managed to hit the same sound, causing Pain...(Swordmongler -11, Pain)

Survivors:
William: 78/100

Enemies:
Swordmonger: 55/90

Posted by: space butler Mar 7 2008, 02:14 PM
William hacked at the creature again, aiming for wherever it looked like he could hit it.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 9 2008, 01:52 AM
By a chance of Luck, he managed to cut off the sword on it's head... (Swordmonger -3)

Survivors:
William: 78/100

Enemies:
Swordmonger: 52/90 (Pain)

Posted by: space butler Mar 9 2008, 01:56 AM
William hacked at the creature again, trying to hit it without opening himself up for a counter attack.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 9 2008, 02:11 AM
He managed to hit one of the creature's arms, as an opening soon came up for him to strike the head... (Swordmonger -8)

Survivors:
William: 78/100

Enemies:
Swordmonger: 52/90 (Pain)

Posted by: space butler Mar 9 2008, 02:20 AM
William used the opening to hack at the creature's head, craving its delicious brains....

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 9 2008, 03:27 AM
And Delicious Sea-brains is what Will got as the axe swung into the head, making the creature stumble before collapsing... (Swordmonger Killed)

Survivors:
William: 78/100

Posted by: space butler Mar 9 2008, 02:36 PM
William placed his axe over his shoulder and headed for his room, glancing around for any other fire cabinets as he did.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 11 2008, 11:55 PM
There were no others nearby...

William has left the First Class Bedroom Corridor for the Harris Bedroom

Survivors:
William: 78/100

Posted by: space butler Mar 12 2008, 01:09 AM
William hurried in the general direction of wherever it was the guns and ammo were kept.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 12 2008, 01:13 AM
There would be some in the Crew Quarters...

Survivors:
William: 78/100

Posted by: space butler Mar 12 2008, 01:29 AM
William hurried towards them, taking the quickest route.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 12 2008, 01:32 AM
The quickest would have been to the Staircase...

William has left the First Class Corridor for the Grand Staircase - A-Deck

Survivors:
William: 78/100

Posted by: space butler Mar 14 2008, 01:14 AM
"what's the quickest way to the boats?" Emma asked Jarred.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 14 2008, 09:35 PM
"Up," Jared said, looking left and right before heading along the corridor towards a grate. "Think your little brother can make it?"

Survivors:
Emma: 100/100
Jared: 100/100
Rob: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Mar 15 2008, 01:05 AM
"dunno. Rob, think you can make it if I give you a boost?" Emma asked.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 15 2008, 02:51 PM
"Yeah, I can make it!" Rob said, trying to sound tough, as Jared pulled off the grate and moved out of the way,

"Better make him go first."

Survivors:
Emma: 100/100
Jared: 100/100
Rob: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Mar 15 2008, 06:51 PM
"I'd rather you went first, you know where you're going and I wouldnt trust rob to find his arse with both hands." Emma replied.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 16 2008, 08:43 PM
"Alright, but make sure he can keep up," Jared said, beginning to crawl through th duct and upwards...

Survivors:
Emma: 100/100
Jared: 100/100
Rob: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Mar 16 2008, 09:01 PM
Emma helped Rob into the vent, and climbed in after him.

"just follow Jarred." she said to him.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 17 2008, 12:52 AM
"O..Okay..." Rob said, climbing slowly after Jared as Jared took careful steps to move upwards in the vent...

Survivors:
Emma: 100/100
Jared: 100/100
Rob: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Mar 17 2008, 01:49 PM
Emma followed Rob and Jarred.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 18 2008, 01:17 AM
And soon Jared reached another grate, which he pushed off...

Emma has left the First Class Bedroom corridor for the First Class Promenade - Boat Deck

Survivors:
Emma: 100/100
Jared: 100/100
Rob: 100/100

Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)