Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
Calypso's Wrath > Boat Deck > Grand Staircase - Boat Deck Level


Posted by: Border Walker Oct 2 2007, 12:50 AM
Of all the places aboard the ship, The Grand Staircase is the only one that Still holds the exact same feel and look from the Original Titanic. The same wooden paneling, the same statues and fixtures, they all reflect the original majesty of the ship, and wonderfully.

The upper Boat Deck level of the staircase allows one to look down upon the whole of the staircase, admiring the the beautifully crafted detail that seems to have almsot been reborn on this ship...

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 6 2007, 05:34 PM
"wow, its beutiful" Lee comented on the Grand Staircase, "I've seen pictures of the original one in the titanic but this is even better. And I get this sort of weird feeling being around it."

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 6 2007, 05:39 PM
The Grand Staircase certainly was, the woodwork appearing almsot exactly like the pictures, even down to some of the First and Second Class passengers who appeared to be walking around in Victorian clothing. Light streamed in from the overhead dome ceiling and giving the place a beautiful atmosphere.

"Stunning..." Gordon commented...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 6 2007, 05:47 PM
Lee pulled over his guitar, and smiled at Gordon. He began to play the same guitar tune as earlier.

"As I entered
I stared in awe
Something totallly amazing
Was what i saw

It was such
A faboulous place
It certainly was
The Grand Staircase"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 6 2007, 06:22 PM
A few of the passengers in the grand Staircase paused to look to Lee as he sang and played, some in Victorian clothing, some in more modern clothes. Gordon bobbed his head along with Lee, adding in...

"Light shining through
The overhead dome,
Passengers walking
wishing this could be their home...
"

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 6 2007, 06:33 PM
Lee finished the song and clapped at himself and Gordon and began to laugh,

"I should of been a music teacher and we should be in a band. I can't believe how amazing this place is."

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 6 2007, 06:44 PM
"The whole ship must be our Muse," Gordon commented, as some of the passengers here smiled and made small claps before continuing...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 6 2007, 06:49 PM
"This is class, We should put a small cap or something out and we could proabbly get money, if we keep playing. Theres around 3000 people aboard, What if they all give 2 pence. That's......60 pound i think!"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 6 2007, 06:53 PM
"I'm up for it," Gordon said...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 6 2007, 06:59 PM
"Have you got a hat or anything?" Lee thought to himself for a minute. "This would be a good spot for it, during the day, as i would imagine, it would be quite busy. Do you want to do our own songs or original songs or even a mixture?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 6 2007, 07:45 PM
"I'm fine with anything," Gordon said, tossing the baseball cap her had on his head onto the floor in front of them...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 6 2007, 08:01 PM
"thats great." Lee tapped his guitar as he tried to think of a song of his, He took out his lyric book and flick through the pages, He finally found a song he was looking for. "Do you wanna sing it,"

He passed his lyric book to Gordon and showed him what song to sing. The song was a parody of Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" and was called "Techno-mire" which was a friend's version of his song "Techs Studies"

Tech is a daunting thing
And it takes much study-ing
With degree's desire
I fell into a techno-mire

I fell into a techno-study mire
Though I crammed, crammed, crammed,
Still, more time, require
And it's learn, learn, learn:
The techno-mire
The tech quagmire

Compute the engine's heat
Where crank and piston meet
Calculate the balls of bearing
Oh, but the student is swearing

I dove into a techno-studies textbook
Coffee poured; pored; bored,
And then on to next book
And she's stern, stern, stern,
The Prof of Techno
It's not a Trek show

I dove in to the blueprints of a system
I went down; flunked test;
Answers guessed, but missed 'em
Stomach turns, turns, turns,
I start to tire
The straits are dire

Stomach churns, churns, churns
Degree, aspire
No job, acquire

--------------------

Original parody, "Tech Studies", Tenacious Lee. Re-worked version 2007 Tommy Turtle.

Posted by: space butler Oct 6 2007, 08:22 PM
William stood at the top of the stairs and straightened his jacket, before starting to walk down them, smiling and greeting various passengers as he did.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 6 2007, 08:27 PM
Lee

"Sure," Gordon said, going over the lyrics a few times to make sure he knew it before handing the book back to Lee...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100

William

The Grand staircase was relatively calm, though a few people had stopped to watch as a pair of passengers looked to begin to sing a soft song aboard the ship...

Survivors:
William: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 6 2007, 08:30 PM
Lee nodded to Gordan and mouthed, 1...2...3, Then Lee began playing the tune to Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash.

Posted by: space butler Oct 6 2007, 08:30 PM
William stopped by the crowd and joined them in listening to the music.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 6 2007, 08:35 PM
Gordon quickly began to follow along with the song, timing his tunes to the song...

"Tech is a daunting thing
And it takes much study-ing
With degree's desire
I fell into a techno-mire...


I fell into a techno-study mire
Though I crammed, crammed, crammed,
Still, more time, require
And it's learn, learn, learn:
The techno-mire
The tech quagmire...
"

People began to watch them and listen, some smiling and tapping their foot, recognizing the Johnny Cash tune...

From Williams point of view, he could see and hear the song being similar to Johnny Cash's 'Ring of Fire', and that many passengers seemed to approve of this and even clap along...[/i]

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100
William: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 6 2007, 08:37 PM
Lee nodded his head and looked at the crowd before adding a few complicated cords into his guitar music.

Posted by: space butler Oct 6 2007, 08:39 PM
William smiled slightly at the song, and nodded to the performers. he turned away and left them to it, heading for the next deck down.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 6 2007, 08:44 PM
William has left the Grand Staircase - Boat Deck level to Grand Staircase - A Deck level

Gordon continued to sing as People began to clap to the song...

"Compute the engine's heat
Where crank and piston meet
Calculate the balls of bearing
Oh, but the student is swearing...

I dove into a techno-studies textbook
Coffee poured; pored; bored,
And then on to next book
And she's stern, stern, stern,
The Prof of Techno
It's not a Trek show...
"

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100
William: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 6 2007, 08:47 PM
Once Gordon had finished, Lee thanked the crowd and turned around to Gordon, "You know the lyrics to My heart will go on?" Lee began to pluck at his strings doing the introduced for the song from the movie "Titanic."

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 6 2007, 08:49 PM
The crowd cheered them and tossed a few small bills into the hat as Gordon Arched an eyebrow, "Yeah... but wouldn't it be a little weird for me to sing to it?"

Survivors:
Lee: 110/100
Gordon: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 6 2007, 08:53 PM
"Hmmm... Your choice," Lee jiggled his head for a bit, Then directed his next question towards the crowd, "Any requests for a song?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 12:15 AM
The crowd of people began to look around and whisper, unable to really think of a song they wanted...

"Alright... Alright... I'll try it," Gordon said, the the Crowd clapped their hands, eagerly awaiting to hear their rendition of Celine Dion's famous song. Gordon turned to Lee and waited for him to start the music...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 7 2007, 07:11 AM
Lee gently plucked the strings swaing as he did to the sound of "my heart will go on."

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 02:46 PM
Gordon started to clear his throat, preparing himself to sing. He held up his microphone and tried to make his voice into a good soft whisper for their version of 'My heart Will Go on'...

"Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on...

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on...
"

The crowd listened along...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 7 2007, 03:25 PM
Lee cotiued to play but he joined in with Gordon in the corus

"Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 03:29 PM
Gordon gave a small thumbs up to Lee for joining, the joy in the crowd being clearly visible at the sound...

"Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone
Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on...
"

To anyone else in the grand staircase, it would seem that they were here on the Calypso and listening to a lovely song rendition done by Gordon and Lee. However to Lee, if he bothered to look, would see something different. Faint people, like ghosts, dancing in high class Victorian outfits, dancing in tune to the song. To Lee, the crowd was gone, but there were many a Faint, almsot see through passengers, dancing in the Grand staircase. They seemed to fluxuate between being corporal and Ethereal, faiding in and out...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 7 2007, 03:33 PM
Lee stared in amazment but contiued to play, he wondered if the things were computor generated holograms set up by the ship crew to show people. He nodded his head at Gordon to attract his attention them nodded at where the Victorian dancers were.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 03:38 PM
Gordon didn't seem to notice them, continuing to sing the next verse as the dancers seemed to fade out and the crowd reappeared before his eyes...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 7 2007, 03:39 PM
"Gordon, Look at them!" Lee hissed, "The hologram dancers!"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 03:47 PM
Gordon haulted his singing for a second and looked back to Lee confusion on his face. "What dancers?" [i]he said. And he was right. They were gone now, people now walking back and forth through the Staircase...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 7 2007, 03:51 PM
Still playing his guitar, "They were here a minute ago?" Lee said slightly confused.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 03:58 PM
"I never saw them..." Gordon said as he quickly went back to the Lyrics...

"You're here, there's nothing I fear
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on...
"

The passengers clapped and cheered, tossing a few more bills into the Hat...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 7 2007, 04:06 PM
Lee finished the rest of the song and bowed to the audience before turning to Gordon, "You never saw them? They were there for ages!" Lee exaggerated a little.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 04:11 PM
"All I saw was the crowd in front of us, no dancers or anything, unless you count the ones who were swaying to the music..." Gordon said, confused by Lee...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100

Posted by: Marmalade Boy Oct 7 2007, 05:07 PM
Angela toddled out of the Staircase, and waited for Rose to lead the way...

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 05:11 PM
Rose looked to Angela quickly to make sure she was still ok, then lead her towards one of the doors...

Angela has left the the Grand Staircase, Boat Deck level for The First Class Promenade - Port side

Survivors
Angela: 100/100
Rose: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 7 2007, 06:35 PM
"i must of imagined them them," said Lee, "Fancy exploring someplace else?"
Lee picked up the hat and began counting how much they had.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 06:39 PM
There was at least a hundred bucks in the hat from the generous passengers...

"I'm up for seeing more," Gordon said.

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 7 2007, 06:41 PM
"alright then," Lee took about 50 bucks out of the hat and handed the rest to Gordon, "I think that's half. You wanna see anything specific?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 06:49 PM
"Not really, got anything in mind?" Gordon asked...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 7 2007, 06:54 PM
"Are we able to get to the very front of the ship deck?,"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 06:56 PM
"I think so, but we'd need to go down a few floors probably..." Gordon replied...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 7 2007, 07:01 PM
Hopefully Lee would know the way to go...

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 07:04 PM
Lee would, as it would be a very quick trip if he took the elevator...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 7 2007, 07:07 PM
Lee headed for the nearest elavator

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 07:14 PM
Lee and Gordon have left the Grand Staircase - Boat Deck for the Boat Deck Elevators

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Oct 23 2007, 12:31 AM
William reached the top of the stairs and headed for the crew areas.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 23 2007, 12:40 AM
William has left the Grand Staircase for the Crewmen Corridors - Port Side

Posted by: space butler Nov 2 2007, 12:07 AM
Wiliam hurried down the stairs to A deck, wondering if he should have checked who had room a7 before he left the wheelhouse.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 2 2007, 12:29 AM
William has left Grand Staircase - Boat Deck for the Grand staircase - A Deck level

Survivors:
William: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Nov 8 2007, 09:36 AM
Lee headed downstairs for the A deck.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 8 2007, 09:23 PM
Lee has left the Grand Staircase - Boat Deck for the Grand Staircase - A-Deck

Posted by: Arlan Nov 9 2007, 11:06 PM
Yuki continued to wander up the stairs, too complained-out for now to even whine about the long walk.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 9 2007, 11:08 PM
Yuki has left the Grand Staircase - Boat Deck for the First Class Promenade - Starboard side

Posted by: Arlan Nov 17 2007, 02:23 AM
...and down the stairs Yuki went, eagerly playing her generic role...

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 17 2007, 05:28 PM
Yuki has left the Grand Staircase - Boat Deck for the Grand Staircase - D-Deck

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Dec 2 2007, 10:29 PM
He continues up toward his room, still shaking his head and muttering about how strange a day he's had

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 5 2007, 11:09 PM
Michael has left the Grand Staircase - Boat Deck level for the Crewmen hallway - Starboard Side

Posted by: Darkwater Dec 30 2007, 12:35 AM
"Its a good enough idea. Though most people don't think cats are compliant when it comes to walks"

He continues on his walk, looking around and smiling at anyone who passes him, keeping his speech quiet so no one thinks hes talking to himself

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 30 2007, 12:37 AM
"Just keep quiet around others. Otherwise they'll think your nuts. Now why not take the elevator?"

Salem suggested...

Posted by: Darkwater Dec 30 2007, 12:45 AM
"Good plan my...ehh...man?"

He shakes his head, calling the elevator

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 30 2007, 03:47 AM
A few passenger's looked over oddly as the elevator opened...

Michael has left the Grand Staircase - Boat Deck for the Grand Staircase - Boat Deck elevator

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 4 2008, 12:27 AM
He does as asked. Petting the cat as he steps down the stairway. Looking around him as he does so, relaxed as he may seem, he keeps ready to grab for his knife at a moments notice

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 12:38 AM
Michael was lucky to not fall to his death as Calvin quickly grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back, the Grand staircase that was once there was no longer, A large Gaping hole into the water below, Decks of the lower level flooded with seawater, as chords and strings overhead swung overhead. The sloshing of water could be heard as Wooden planks occasionally fell into the water below...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80 (Held)

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 4 2008, 12:42 AM
"Holy jaysus!"

He manages to get out as Calvin grabs the back of his shirt. For the third time in two days he finds himself hanging over a potentially fatal drop, but he manages to regain his footing and back up. His grip on Salem tightening just a little. He sinks to his knees and looks over

"What the hell? How can that....What the fuck are we supposed to do now?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 12:53 AM
"I don't know... It looks like the whole Staircase is gone..." Calvin muttered...

"Like the Titanic..." Julia said, falling onto her butt, tears coming into her eyes...

Survivors
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80 (Held)

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 4 2008, 12:58 AM
His first thought is of course an entirely stupid one. Looking up to see if the cables are in reach or vaguely stable. After that however, he remembers the titanic of before, and looks around for something that could bridge the gap

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 01:07 AM
The was nothing to bridge the gap, but the cables overhead would proved a decent rope, and was in reach...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80 (Held)

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 4 2008, 01:11 AM
"Now, All I've got is the instinct to Tarzan it across. And I'm sure one of you will come up with a better idea."

With that said, he looks around and to the other side, His mind working

Now I know that....as long as the cable holds, I can probably go from cable to cable, climb over, but with the others here.....Could I pull a cable down, tie it to one end and toss it for the other?

A La Jack from Pastrami?

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 01:20 AM
The nearest hanging Cable was too short to reach, but there was a long cable hanging down in the middle that could reach, and Michael's Upper body strength could allow him to take it down while hanging from another cable...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80 (Held)

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 4 2008, 01:23 AM
He puts Salem down, jumping up to grab the nearest cable and making his way into a position that would allow him to grab the longer one. Trying hard to pull it from the roof and swing it back to land near the others

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 01:31 AM
"What are you doing?!" Calvin exclaimed as Michael reached the cable, and was able to pull it down from the broken glass dome overhead...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 4 2008, 01:36 AM
He slings the cable back, so as much of it as can be is on the side with his friends

"Grab hold of it! I don't want the sodding thing to fall off the end when I let go!"

As soon as its been grabbed he lets go of it, making his way back to land on his feet on the stable ground of the staircase with the others. Rubbing his hands and looking at the cables

"Shit, I don't know why. But that took a whole lot less effort than I had anticipated....Right, We have a rope, tie it off so we can sling it. Or I can ferry it across"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 01:40 AM
"Might be better to Ferry," Jose said, as Calvin began to tie it to one of the exposed metal I-beams, and Michael noticed Julia still sitting with her knees to her face...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 4 2008, 01:42 AM
He nods to Jose. Flexing his fingers and stretching before moving to sit next to Julia

"You ok?"

He says, Quietly, so that only she will here

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 01:44 AM
"It's Hopeless..." She said, quietly sobbing, "We're all going to die..."

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 4 2008, 01:50 AM
"Hopeless? Noooo! This is nowhere near hopeless. Remember where you were just yesterday? In that freakshow ghost's waxwork. Now look at us! Fighting fit and far better armed! We know what were dealing with, We have a plan to get across this void....All we need to do is let some of the people around us know whats going on, help them get to the lifeboats and escape. Thats all. Then we get on a boat ourselves and leave. The lifeboats are just back there. If you want...You can leave now. You, Jose, Calvin....You can all leave now. I wont stop you."

He says, Talking more to himself than her perhaps. But his tone is cheerfull, reassuring

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 01:54 AM
Julia stifled a sniffle, as both Jose and Calvin turned to look to Michael. The group was silent for a moment and still, before someone finally spoke...

"Like there's ever a chance of that," Calvin said.

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 4 2008, 01:57 AM
He smiles and shoots Calvin a look of gratitude

"Well, guess thats settled. And in turn, I swear, I will get you out of here. All of you. If its the last thing I do"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 02:00 AM
Calvin smiled, as did Jose, as Julia stifled another sniffle and picked her head up, smiling. However, Michael could hear two female voices below him...

Michael has Gained +10 Bond to Jose and Calvin, +15 Bond to Julia

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 4 2008, 02:02 AM
"You hear that?"

He crawls to the edge of the stairs and leans his top half over, looking down

"Hello down there?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 02:10 AM
Michael could see two woman, one Japanese, the other he recognized as the Trainer for the Racquetball Court, Maria. The Japanese Woman seemed to notice him as well, looking around for his voice...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 4 2008, 02:15 AM
"Up above you, boat deck stairs! Maria! Its Micheal! The head waiter!"

He calls down again. Leaning a little further out to be more visible

"Need a hand?"


Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 02:25 AM
QUOTE ("Maria")
"Mike! Can ya give us one? We kinda need to get out of this Hell hole!"


Michael could see that the Japanese woman seemed out of it...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 4 2008, 02:28 AM
"Piece of piss! Ill be down in a moment!"

He turns to the group and grabs the secured cable, making sure its nice and stable before dropping it slowly over the side

"Ill be back in a minute!"

With that said, he carefully backs off the edge and climbs down one floor to get to the others, stepping onto the stairs in front of them

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 02:30 AM
Michael has left the Grand Staircase - Boat Deck level for the Grand Staircase - A-Deck level

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 11:12 PM
"You didn't ask..." Yuki replied, stepping off at the top of the stairs when Michael let her down.

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 4 2008, 11:14 PM
"I can see ye've got a sense of humor that would kill a cat. Am I right Salem?"

He grins at his own animal friend, then at the rest of the group

"Where'd you pick this one up eh Maria? And eh...Whats your plan?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 11:28 PM
"Ours is to just get out of here, we had nasty run in and need to get off this ship now," Maria said, as Michael could hear a strange, low voice n the distance that others could not...

"Fresh... Meat..."

Yuki, in the meanwhile, could see as Jose and Calvin helped pull up the wire...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 11:34 PM
Yuki stepped further away from the edge, having no particular urge to look down.

"Can we leave now?" she said, turning to Maria.

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 4 2008, 11:34 PM
"Life boats are...Are just..."

He turns around and searches for the source of the voice

"Did eh....Did any of you hear that?"

He asks, slipping his knife from his belt and keeping his eyes open for the mystery speaker

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 11:52 PM
At the mention of Lifeboats, Yuki suddenly remembered the Fortune she had gotten last night, as there was no confirmation for Michael, aside from the voice getting louder...

"Many... Fresh... Meat..."

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 4 2008, 11:58 PM
"Guys, I seriously think we could be in trouble in a minute"

He looks down to Salem, to see if the cat noticed anything, before cautiously closer toward the sound of the voice

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 11:59 PM
Yuki looked a little confused, wanting to go for the lifeboats but unsure what to make of the hallucinating waiter...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 12:08 AM
The vice got louder, saying the same thing over and over again, as Salem hissed loudly,

"GET THAT DAMN CABLE ACROSS THE ROOM!"

Meanwhile, Yuki could only remember more vividly the Fortune from last night, mentioning to take the one for her and a True friend instead of a Boat with Many...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 5 2008, 12:13 AM
"Oh fuck! Fuck!!!"

He grabs the cable and secures it around himself, before making a dash for the hanging cables. He (Hopefully) grabs onto one and starts making his way across the void with the cable in toe.

Posted by: Arlan Mar 5 2008, 12:22 AM
"Wh-what's going on?" Yuki whimpered, looking around to try and get someone to answer her.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 12:26 AM
As Michael made it other to the other side, Salem hissed again and eeryone could hear a low gurgling...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 5 2008, 12:31 AM
With quick work, Micheal unties the cable from around him and secures it as tight as he can around the most solid looking thing on his side of the deck

"Cmon! MOVE!"

He calls back across to his friends

Posted by: Arlan Mar 5 2008, 12:32 AM
"...Maria? What should we do?" Yuki asked, still a little too dazed for any dramatic decision making.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 12:38 AM
"I say we shuffle along this rope, now!" Maria said, pushing Yuki forward to go as Jose and Julia went first...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Arlan Mar 5 2008, 12:40 AM
Luckily for Yuki, she was too dazed to even be properly terrified of the drop, as she shuffled along the rope herself when she got her chance to.

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 5 2008, 12:46 AM
"Someone remember Salem!"

He calls over, climbing onto the nearest thing that will give him a better view and looking to see if whatever is following is coming up fast

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 12:50 AM
Maria grabbed and shimmied along next as Yuki, Julia, and Jose made it to Mike's side, as Michael could see what looked like a Large Great White Shark-like man coming down the hall...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Enemies:
Sharkling: 80/80

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 5 2008, 12:53 AM
Slipping his knife back into his belt and yanking the pistol from its holster he looks across the way to see if the creature is getting too close to the cable for comfort. If the answer is yes he sends a shot in its direction

Posted by: Arlan Mar 5 2008, 12:53 AM
"Come on" Yuki called for Maria, reaching out to help her up when she got to the end of the rope.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 01:06 AM
Calvin turned around to spot the Sharkling...

"Oh... SHIT!" he barked, grabbing Salem and... tossing him like a football across the open floor... quite the distance too...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Enemies:
Sharkling: 80/80

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Arlan Mar 5 2008, 01:09 AM
Yuki gave an "eep" as she tried to avoid the flying feline...

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 5 2008, 01:10 AM
His pistol is holstered and he is moving in the blink of an eye, remembering playing rugby back in school and getting into the best position, hoping to god he judges the angle right as he prepares himself to catch the speeding cat, arms open to receive the throw

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 01:16 AM
Yuki narrowly managed to duck in time as Salem came flying into Michael's arms, the cat a little worse for wear...

"Ugh... I think I get flight sick..."

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Enemies:
Sharkling: 80/80

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 5 2008, 01:17 AM
"Not on me you don't!"

He puts the cat down as gently as he can before moving back to his vantage point. Retrieving his pistol and taking aim at the shark man

"Haul arse Calvin!"

Posted by: Arlan Mar 5 2008, 01:17 AM
"Ugh, they're throwing cats now" Yuki muttered, wondering if she'd made a poor decision by coming up here with this odd bunch.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 01:32 AM
"Don't worry, well be in the Lifeboats soon hopefully," Maria said, as Calvin Grabbed the Cable and began to shuffle faster than a Monkey, all those years of Thieving obviously paying off...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Enemies:
Sharkling: 80/80

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Arlan Mar 5 2008, 01:34 AM
Yuki nodded, trying to figure out exactly where they were in relation to the lifeboats.

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 5 2008, 01:36 AM
He reholsters his gun and offers Calvin a hand back onto solid floor

"Good throw man"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 01:48 AM
"You'd be surprised how many diamonds I've had to do that with," Calvin said as he got on the floor, just as the Sharkling began to bite on the cable, cutting it from his end, as Yuki could remember that she was pretty much next to them, just a bit of a walk through a hall before getting to it...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Enemies:
Sharkling: 80/80

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 5 2008, 01:50 AM
"Ill bet....So...Not to alarm anyone. But that was a walking fucking shark"

He says, looking over at it

"And worse yet, I think I understood what it was saying"

Posted by: Arlan Mar 5 2008, 01:51 AM
If they were that close, Yuki wasn't about to wait,
"come on, we're almost there" Yuki said to Maria, starting towards the lifeboats.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 10:20 PM
Maria looked to Yuki before quickly looking back to Michael, "Maybe we can catch up later. Try to stay alive, okay?" Maria said before following Yuki...

Yuki and Maria have left the Grand Staircase for the First Class Promenade...

However, Calvin looked to Michael with pure shock, "Just answer me this, Was Jaws Hungry?"

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Enemies:
Sharkling: 80/80

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 5 2008, 10:43 PM
He waves to the two running off then turns back to Calvin. Doing the best impersonation of the creature he can

"Fresh.....Meat"

Before turning and bellowing after the shark

"Aint that right you buck toothed bastard!?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 11:02 PM
The Shark-man seemed to gargle, before looking down and swan-diving into the ocean water below...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/10o

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 5 2008, 11:06 PM
"Lets get the hell out of here. I wanna see if my waiters are all ok."

And with that he heads off toward the galley

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 11:18 PM
Unfortunately, the only other way out was Through the Promenades...

Michael has left the Grand Staircase for the First Class Promenade - Port Side

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Arlan Mar 17 2008, 02:35 AM
His goal was in sight, the last of the stairs forced to kneel before his immeasurable might, Dominic had proudly bested the vile villains, and left the stairs to look for the captain's room.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 17 2008, 02:44 AM
Dominic has left the Grand Staircase - Boat Deck for the Officer's Corridor - Starboard side

Survivors:
????: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Apr 5 2008, 04:05 PM
"remind me to kill him when we've rescued them." William snarled, heading for the nearest staircase.

"dont suppose you've got an easy way down?" he asked.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 5 2008, 04:09 PM
"Give me a minute," Conner said, disappearing...

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Jen: 100/100
Conner: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Apr 5 2008, 04:11 PM
"bloody ghosts." William muttered.

"Jen, where are Emma and her friend, and are they armed?" he asked.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 5 2008, 04:21 PM
"Last I heard, she was in the Galley before you unlocked the doors. I made sure to arm her though."

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Jen: 100/100
Conner: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Apr 5 2008, 04:26 PM
"just out of interest, where did you get all these guns?" William asked.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 5 2008, 04:28 PM
"I have my ways of sneaking them aboard. Remember how I wouldn't let them go through my panty drawer?"

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Jen: 100/100
Conner: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Apr 5 2008, 04:33 PM
"guns in your underwear drawer...nicely done." William replied with a grin.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 5 2008, 04:35 PM
And at that, Conner returned,

"You both good swimmers?"

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Jen: 100/100
Conner: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Apr 5 2008, 04:37 PM
"good enough, lead the way." William replied.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 5 2008, 11:16 PM
"I'd take a deep breath now and hold it..."

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Jen: 100/100
Conner: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Apr 6 2008, 03:03 PM
William nodded and did as instructed.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 6 2008, 07:22 PM
As Soon as they had taken the breath, a rush of water came from behind with enough force to push them forward and into the opened Staircase, causing a waterfall flood into the lower levels...

William has left the Grand Staircase - Boat Deck for the Grand Staircase - F-Deck

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Jen: 100/100
Conner: 100/100

Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)