Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
Calypso's Wrath > Boat Deck > First Class Promenade - Starboard Side


Posted by: Border Walker Oct 1 2007, 09:08 PM
As with most of the First Class Luxuries, The Promenade is possibly one of the best spots on the ship to be. An open area with the viewable skies above, it makes for a perfect artist spot, allowing one to simply let their arms hang over the guard rail and watch the sea go by.

Of course, The area is sealed off to all those who are not 'First Class quality', preventing the ruffians and poor from entering...

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 6 2007, 04:09 PM
Lee Enters
Lee wasn't too sure if he and Gordon were allowed here....

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 6 2007, 04:12 PM
Normally, Second and Third Class weren't, but times changed a lot from the original Titanic days. Second Class passengers on the First Class areas were normally overlooked for the most part, so long as they didn't linger too long...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 6 2007, 04:14 PM
Lee tried to think where he would go from here to get to the grand Staircase.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 6 2007, 04:15 PM
As with most of the ship, Lee neednt think hard to remember that the entrance was not far, just near the other end of the promenade, then through a single wooden antique door...

Surivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 6 2007, 04:17 PM
Lee followed to where he was remembering, hopefully he would be correct.....

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 6 2007, 04:20 PM
Lee soon found the door and could see the staircase through it, heading through..

Lee and Gordon have left the First Class Promenade towards Grand Staircase - Boat Deck Level

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Gordon: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 15 2007, 10:01 PM
Lee contiued to run, he thought that if he stopped his life would too.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 15 2007, 10:10 PM
Lee found himself getting many looks from those around him, who were frantically trying to crowd into some lifeboats, all of them looking right out of the Victorian era. But above them all, there was the sound of a young child crying not far...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 16 2007, 06:43 AM
Lee stoppped suddenly and ran towards he thought the crying was coming from. Something in Lee's body thought this was a trap...

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 16 2007, 10:29 AM
If it was a trap, it certainly wasn't springing. Lee had come to where the crying seemed to be, but it seemed to be coming from behind a large white structure...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
????: ???/???

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 16 2007, 11:07 AM
Lee showly walked around the white structure, looking at what was making the crying noise.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 17 2007, 12:23 AM
It looked to be a little girl, possibly no more than four or five, dressed in a cute dress with white stockings. She clutched a porcelain doll in her hands and cried into the doll, afraid of the commotion around her...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
????: ???/???

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 17 2007, 07:42 AM
"hello," Lee tried to act calm, "What's your name," Lee said crouching by the girls side

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 17 2007, 10:22 AM
The Little girl continued to cry but looked to Lee, sniffling... "Samantha..." She said... "Do you know where My Mommy is...?"

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Samantha: ???/???

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 17 2007, 12:41 PM
"No, But if you come with me,m i'll help you find her...."

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 18 2007, 02:02 AM
The Girl continued to sniffle... "What's going on Mwistew...?"

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Samantha: ???/???

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 18 2007, 07:26 AM
Lee pause, He didn't actually know, Lee just began to run and he could even remeber why he was running. "i don't know."

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 19 2007, 12:43 AM
Lee may not have been able to remember due to the franticness of the situation earlier, but if he took the time to think of what was happening, and what was going on, the answer would soon come to him...

In other words... Lee, I don't think were in the Calypso anymore...


Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Samatha: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 19 2007, 06:33 AM
"Where the hell am I," Lee thought to himself as he looked around his new enviroment.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 19 2007, 10:24 AM
"Mwistew... Will you help me find my mommy...?" Samantha asked from behind the large white structure, still sniffling a little...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Samantha: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 19 2007, 11:44 AM
"What does she look like?" Lee asked Samantha.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 20 2007, 03:52 PM
Samantha sniffled a little more... "She's big... pwetty... bwown haiw..."

From nearby, what appeared to be one of the officer's blew a whistle and called out, "Woman and Children Please! All Woman and Children!"

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Samantha: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 20 2007, 04:49 PM
Lee grebbed samatha and ran over to the man who just called for woman and children,
"excuse me, this kid has lost her Mom! Can you see if yu can find her?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 21 2007, 04:24 PM
The man looked at Lee oddly, as if he had three heads or something, but nodded and began to look with Lee for any frantic mothers...

Which they didn't have to look far to find, as the mother cried out,
"Samantha! My baby!"

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Samantha: 100/100
Officer: 100/100
Mother: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 21 2007, 07:41 PM
Lee let the woman through to see her daughter...

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 21 2007, 10:32 PM
The woman came through, looking somewhat rag-tag in her life jacket, but still appearing classy. She frantically took her daughter from Lee in her own hands and held her tightly, looking to Lee the same way the Officer had before, but then smiling.

"Thank You, Thank you so much. If we both survive, I will find a way to repay you, I will..."

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Samantha: 100/100
Officer: 100/100
Mother: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 23 2007, 05:35 PM
"survive what?" Lee asked

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 23 2007, 10:30 PM
Many passengers looked in shock at Lee, "Are you daft man?! Can you not see that she is sinking?!" The officer barked...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Samantha: 100/100
Officer: 100/100
Mother: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 24 2007, 07:12 AM
"What the hell!" Lee remember the cold water on his feet, "The Calyso shares the same fate as the Titanic!"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 24 2007, 10:46 PM
"The Calypso? Have you been drinking? We're On the Titanic!" The Officer exclaimed...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Samantha: 100/100
Officer: 100/100
Mother: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 25 2007, 06:26 AM
"You're joking?" Lee laughed at the officer "I haven't been drinking, what year is it?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 25 2007, 08:10 PM
"It's April 14th, 1912."

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Samantha: 100/100
Officer: 100/100
Mother: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 25 2007, 09:13 PM
"2012?" Lee asked completely confused.....

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 26 2007, 10:02 AM
"No... 1912..." The Officer said, also confused by Lee...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Samantha: 100/100
Officer: 100/100
Mother: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 26 2007, 02:43 PM
"What the hell!" Lee took a look about

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 27 2007, 08:54 PM
Looking around, Lee could see alot of First and Second class passengers running about on the upper decks, jumping into the lifeboats and some jumping into the freezing cold water below. Everyone looked to be right out of the Victorian era of the early 1900's. Lee could akso see that the Lifeboats had the name of the ship on it...

The Titanic...


Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Samantha: 100/100
Officer: 100/100
Mother: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 27 2007, 09:05 PM
Lee looked around to see if there was any sign of Gordon?

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 27 2007, 11:25 PM
There was no sign of him, or anyone else for that matter who was in Modern clothing. All that could be seen was the thousands of passengers scrambling to get in the boats...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Samantha: 100/100
Officer: 100/100
Mother: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 28 2007, 05:25 PM
Lee tried to get himself in a lifeboat....

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 28 2007, 10:45 PM
As Lee tried to get into a lifeboat, he found himself being held back by some invisible force, preventing him from entering...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Samantha: 100/100
Officer: 100/100
Mother: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 29 2007, 07:27 AM
Lee looked around to see if the force was affecting anyone else

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 31 2007, 08:59 PM
It seemed not to, as Lee felt a tugging from the girl Samantha from before...

"Mommy says thank you, and to give you this..."

She said, placing a letter in Lee's hands...

Lee has gained Samantha's Letter

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110
Samantha: 100/100
Officer: 100/100
Mother: 100/100

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Oct 31 2007, 09:13 PM
"thanks" Lee said to Samatha, as he opened the letter and read it...

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 31 2007, 11:39 PM
As Lee opened the letter, a Flash of white light seemed to come from it, engulfing all of Lee for a few seconds before it faded to show him standing on the promenade on the Calypso, the sunny skies above shining brightly...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Nov 1 2007, 08:06 AM
Lee looked around in amazment, What the hell happened there....
Lee looked at the letter in his hands he opened it once again and tried reading the letter this time....

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 2 2007, 12:02 AM
Letter from Samantha

Thank you for saving my daughter. I know you were not meant to be there, but somehow, you saving her saved her for real at least 100 years ago. As repayment, look behind the structure where you found her...

Thank you again
-Melissa

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Nov 2 2007, 05:45 PM
Lee finished reading the letter, slightly confused. His curious side, made him walk up and look at where he had found Samantha.....

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 2 2007, 08:25 PM
Looking there, Lee could see a small Porcelain doll...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Nov 2 2007, 09:56 PM
Lee picked it up to examine it closely...

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 2 2007, 11:42 PM
The Doll seemed to be just that, a Porcelain doll widely seen in the early Nineteen hundreds in the hands of little girls. Although, what may have been interesting, is the address written on the bottom of one of the shoes...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Nov 3 2007, 08:13 AM
Lee read the adress on the bottum of the doll's shoe, curiously....

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 4 2007, 02:55 PM
It was addressed to a room in the Ship, A14...

Survivors:
Lee: 110/110

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Nov 4 2007, 05:39 PM
Lee thought to himself, does that mean, A deck room 14....

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 6 2007, 09:55 PM
Yes... Yes it would...

Posted by: Tenacious Lee Nov 7 2007, 04:05 PM
Lee headed for it, curious to find out what was in this room or was important about it.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 7 2007, 11:41 PM
Lee has left the First Class Promenade for the Grand Staircase - Boat Deck

Posted by: Arlan Nov 9 2007, 11:11 PM
Yuki gave an exhausted sigh as they got to the top of the stairs, walking out onto the deck and looking for something to lean or sit on.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 11 2007, 01:41 AM
There were plenty of Benches to sit on, or the Railing to lean against...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Nov 11 2007, 05:26 PM
Yuki went to lean on the railing, letting out a weary sigh as she stared out at the ocean.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 12 2007, 02:01 AM
"Gotta wonder what it must have been like on the Titanic those first few days at sea..." Maria said as she came over and leaned next to Yuki...

Posted by: Arlan Nov 12 2007, 08:19 AM
"It must have been lovely...though I don't think either of us would have been approved of!" Yuki replied, giving Maria a mischevious smile.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 12 2007, 10:59 PM
'Oh please, I bet there were tons of Scandalous things going on," Maria replied with a devious smile...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Nov 12 2007, 11:03 PM
"Maybe so, but they kept it quieter back then!" Yuki replied, returning the smile.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 13 2007, 02:31 AM
"Hey, Just think though, Five or so years ago people still hated us," Maria chimed in, "So at least we've improved."

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Nov 13 2007, 02:36 AM
"Yes, but let's not start reminiscing about the old days, we're nowhere near old enough for that!" Yuki giggled.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 13 2007, 02:41 AM
Suddenly, Yuki could feel a tapping on her shoulder, from a young man, probably in his late Teens, wearing a White T-Shirt and jeans, stood...

Posted by: Arlan Nov 13 2007, 02:41 AM
Yuki turned to look at the man, raising an eyebrow at the interruption. "Yes?"

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 13 2007, 02:45 AM
"Hi, Um, I was just wondering if... um... you'd allow me to sketch you?"

The Teenager asked, pointing to a sketchpad in his hand...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
????: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Nov 13 2007, 02:49 AM
Yuki's irritation at being distracted all but gone as she was given another oppertunity to feel pretty, her annoyed look being replaced by a smile.
"Of course, I don't mind at all!"

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 13 2007, 02:51 AM
"Um, Thank you!" The Teen said, as he stepped back, "Um, if you and your friend could just lean over the railing, that'd be perfect!"

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
????: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Nov 13 2007, 02:54 AM
Yuki turned to Maria and gave a shrug and a smile, before leaning over the railings as he'd asked. "Is this alright?"

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 13 2007, 02:56 AM
The Teen nodded as he headed a short distance from the Two and leaned against the railing himself, "Perfect," he said as he opened and began to sketch...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
????: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Nov 13 2007, 02:57 AM
Yuki stayed still for the sketching, pleased as always when someone went out of their way to prove to her just how amazing she was!

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 13 2007, 02:59 AM
Or maybe there as just no one else decent the kid could find...?

Ehem... but the kid continued to sketch, occasionally glancing up to make sure he was getting it right...


Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
????: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Nov 13 2007, 03:01 AM
Once again Yuki got the strange feeling that somewhere out there, someone was mocking her! But despite that, she kept waiting for the kid to finish.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 13 2007, 03:04 AM
Yuki would half to wait quite the while, but let's accelerate things for her about... oh... a half an hour?

The Teen stopped sketching and made a signature on the picture, smiling to Yuki and walking back over...


Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
????: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Nov 13 2007, 03:05 AM
Yuki, rather surprised she'd managed to stay still that long, turned to face the kid, eager to see the picture.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 13 2007, 03:08 AM
The Picture was a black and white Sketch, showing Yuki looking over with Maria in the background looking as well. The detailing was quite wonderfully done as well...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
????: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Nov 13 2007, 03:09 AM
Yuki clapped her hands together excitedly at the picture, smiling at the kid. "It's wonderful!"

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 13 2007, 03:10 AM
"Would you like to have it?" The Teen asked, "I just wanted to use it as Practice, so you can have it if you want..."

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
????: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Nov 13 2007, 08:11 AM
"Oh yes, I'd love it" Yuki replied, a happy and self-absorbed smile on her face.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 14 2007, 01:28 AM
"Uh, Here," The Teenager said as he carefully tore the paper out of the book and handed it to Yuki...

Yuki has gained artistic Sketch

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
????: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Nov 14 2007, 01:34 AM
Yuki took the picture with equal care, not entirely sure what to do with it since she had no intention of folding it up.
"Thank you, you're very talented" Yuki said as she took it, her ego having been stroked enough to result in pleasant behaviour.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 14 2007, 11:46 PM
"Thank you!" The Teenager said, beaming with joy at being called talented, before turning and heading off...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
????: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Nov 14 2007, 11:51 PM
Yuki looked at the picture again, before showing it to Maria. "Very good, isn't it?"

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 14 2007, 11:55 PM
"It is, Almost like he's The Calypso's Version of Jack,"

Maria said...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
????: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Nov 15 2007, 12:01 AM
"Yes, I suppose he is..." Yuki replied, still unsure quite what to do with the picture, so handing it across to Kaisei to look after.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 16 2007, 01:33 AM
Kasei took a look and nodded, before handing it back to Yuki,

"We should probably stick it in a folder, or in a frame."

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100
????: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Nov 16 2007, 01:56 AM
"Yes...I suppose we should go get one..." Yuki replied, unsure exactly how one went about buying something as cheap as a folder of frame...
Perhaps there was some form of poor-persons shop they got such things from...

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 16 2007, 02:35 AM
They could try CVS in the Mall...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Maria: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Nov 16 2007, 09:09 AM
Yuki continued to look blank, having never had to shop for such things before in her life. It would most likely take someone explaining it to her in-game before she'd get it...

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 17 2007, 02:11 AM
"We might be able to find something in that CVS in the mall," Maria suggested as she glanced at the picture again...

Survivors:
Rich Girl: 100/100
Sexy Gym Trainer: 100/100
Hunk a Hunk a Bodyguard: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Nov 17 2007, 02:17 AM
Yuki nodded "Oh yes, I...suppose we might" as she started off towards the stairs once again, still holding the picture.

Posted by: Border Walker Nov 17 2007, 02:19 AM
Dimwit and her friends have left the First Class Promenade for the Grand Staircase - Boat Deck

Survivors:
Rich Girl: 100/100
Sexy Gym Trainer: 100/100
Hunk a Hunk a Bodyguard: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 11:22 PM
Dominic stepped cautiously out onto the promenade, sea monsters and the boat deck seemed like a bad combination, but he didn't really have a choice...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 11:26 PM
Dominic's intuition would be correct, as he could hear many a grunts, growls, and gurgling from the deck, which also had a lot more fog than the inside, causing him to have very, very little sight in front and behind him.

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 11:28 PM
"Change of plan, we'll use the stairs inside" Dominic whispered to Natalie, heading as quietly as he could back inside.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 11:30 PM
Turning, however, Dominic found that he could not see Natalie, or the entrance back into the ship for that matter...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100
Natalie: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 4 2008, 11:32 PM
"Well crap...Natalie, Natalie are you there" Dominic said, a bit louder than before, foolish though that may have been.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 4 2008, 11:53 PM
As he called for Natalie, Dominic soon realized that there was never a Promenade for the D-Deck, would would raise alot of questions...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Mar 5 2008, 12:06 AM
"What...the...fuck" Dominic muttered, slowly making his way through the fog. "Natalie, Natalie?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 12:09 AM
Dominic found no Trace of Natalie, but a shadow did seem to get nearer to him...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100

????: ???/???

Posted by: Arlan Mar 5 2008, 12:10 AM
"...Natalie?" Dominic said, drawing his sword in case it was someone less pleasant...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 12:17 AM
The shadow came before, appearing very much NOT like Natalie, looking more like a Pirate captain made of Coral and Marine Life...

"Is it a Duel ye want...?" The being said, drawing his own sword...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100

Boss:
Davey Jones: 175/175

Posted by: Arlan Mar 5 2008, 12:19 AM
"Not really...how about monopoly?" Dominic replied, taking a step back and holding his sword more defensively.

Posted by: Alkali Mar 5 2008, 12:27 AM
They call me mister edit!

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 12:27 AM
"What is this.., Moe-naw-poe-le you speak of?" Davey Jones said, swinging his sword downwards at Dominic...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100

Boss:
Davey Jones: 175/175

Posted by: Arlan Mar 5 2008, 12:30 AM
"It's all about conquering territory from your rivals, crushing their hopes and dreams, I'm sure you'd like it... But I get to be the boot" Dominic replied, trying to parry the blow to the side and take a swing at one of the strange creature's squishier bits in retaliation.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 12:36 AM
The block worked, but Davey blocked his own attack

"What else is there besides the Boot?"

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100

Boss:
Davey Jones: 175/175

Posted by: Arlan Mar 5 2008, 12:38 AM
"I think it changes with each version, but I know there's a dog, a hat, an iron, a boat and a car" Dominic replied, following up off the parries by stepping back and bringing the sword round to swing at Davey Jones' other side.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 12:40 AM
Davy continued to Block,

"What Kind of Boat? A Galleon?"

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100

Boss:
Davey Jones: 175/175

Posted by: Arlan Mar 5 2008, 12:42 AM
"Well, on my version it was more of a cruise liner, like this thing...or a battleship. But are you sure you want to be the boat, I mean, it would be a bit cliched" Dominic replied, stepping back and taking up his defensive posture once again.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 12:52 AM
"But is this game not done on the sea...?" Davey asked, momentarily paused...

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100

Boss:
Davey Jones: 175/175

Posted by: Arlan Mar 5 2008, 12:55 AM
"It can be played pretty much anywhere...though you obviously need it to be dry enough to roll dice" Dominic replied, taking the opportunity to take a swing, again aiming for a squishy bit rather than a coral bit...

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 5 2008, 01:04 AM
Davey still managed to block him, forcing him back and raising his sword back,

"But the what's the fun in that?"

He said with a coy smile and laugh, before driving the sword into Dominic... and he awoke...

Dominic has left the First Class Promenade for the First Class Dining Room

Survivors:
Dominic: 100/100

Boss:
Davey Jones: 175/175

Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)