Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
Calypso's Wrath > G Deck > Third Class Corridor


Posted by: Border Walker Oct 6 2007, 02:27 AM
The third class corridor is possibly one of the worst kept of all the ship, with even some rat droppings lining the halls here and there. If your one of the unlucky ones to be down here, well, sucks to be you. Although... I guess you aren't... since most of the rooms appear to be locked and blocked off by yellow tape...

Posted by: Arlan Oct 13 2007, 01:39 AM
Yuki walked out into the corridor, looking around to see where Kaisei had gotten to.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 13 2007, 01:40 AM
Kasiei Was waiting, facing Yuki, though noticeably looking away...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Oct 13 2007, 01:42 AM
"kaisei, I'm not having the SAME conversation again that I had with you after the incident with the maid at father's summer house..." Yuki said, tapping her foot and raising an eyebrow.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 13 2007, 02:23 AM
"Your father still tries to find out what happened then from me you know... at least this he can not know about at all..." Kasiei said, still looking away...

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Oct 13 2007, 09:10 AM
"I appreciate you keeping quiet about that, and I hope I can count on you to this time as well" Yuki replied, brushing some hair out of her face.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 13 2007, 04:06 PM
"Given this did not happen in the Bathroom of your father's mansion... I'm sure this can be like it never happened..."

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Oct 14 2007, 04:21 PM
"Great, so I'm sure you won't mind that I've invited her to lunch with me" Yuki said, as she started off down the corridor.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 14 2007, 10:31 PM
Kasiei made no sign against it as he followed...

Yuki has left the Third Class Corridor for the G-Deck Stairs

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 21 2007, 10:48 PM
Mike enters with the gang. Looking around the corridor at all the tape as he walks

"What the hell is the deal with this?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 21 2007, 10:57 PM
"Not a Clue..." Calvin replied as they continued walking...

Michael and Crew have left the Third Class Corridor for the G-Deck stairs

Survivors:
Michael: 82/100
Calvin: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Jose: 80/100

Posted by: space butler Dec 6 2007, 10:30 PM
"I'd never heard of any real ghosts before today, so how am I supposed to know if theres any ghost priests or not?" William replied as they walked.

Posted by: Arlan Dec 7 2007, 12:03 AM
Dominic continued along, still saying nothing.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 15 2007, 07:58 PM
"Like a ghost is really going to take on a holy figure," Rose commented, but brushed it away as they continued down...

The group has left the Third Class Corridor for the G-Deck Stairs

Survivors:
William: 84/100
Dominic: 94/100
Jennifer: 100/100
Rose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 12 2008, 01:30 AM
He opens his eyes, hearing someone talking he struggles to get his knife out of his belt, then arches his back in pain, biting down on his bottom lip to stop himself shouting, looking around for the owner of the voice

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 12 2008, 01:36 AM
He didn't have to look far, as Liam was standing about Chest deep in water, which Michael was floating in, a door keeping him afloat...

Survivors:
Michael: 37/100 (Pain)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 12 2008, 01:40 AM
"I fell through the fucking ceiling"

Micheal coughs out. Testing his limbs and rolling over to stand with a slight hiss of discomfort

"Thanks for watching after me...."

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 12 2008, 01:42 AM
Michael found it hard to stand up while laying on a floating door, but he could sit up at least...

"I guess you've found out that this isn't the Calypso?"

Survivors:
Michael: 37/100 (Pain)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 12 2008, 01:44 AM
Mike did intend to stand, water or otherwise, But the player realizes why bother when he has a floating doorboat?

"Yeah, It had occurred to me, What with the titanic gear, the rusting long drowned decor and the captain and officers being ghosts. Not to mention the shark man. Did you see the goddamn shark man?"

He coughs and looks around the corridor, trying to stretch some of the pain out of his limbs

"How do we stop it?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 12 2008, 02:19 PM
"The Sharkman is the least of your worries, and if you want to live, I suggest swimming, now!" Liam said urgently, as Michael could hear the sound of wakes in the water...

Survivors:
Michael: 37/100 (Pain)
Liam: 100/100


????: ???/???

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 13 2008, 12:35 PM
He looks behind him for the supposed issue before springing off the board and swimming as fast as he can after Liam

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 14 2008, 12:05 AM
Michael could see a Shark fin poking out of the water, with the head of a shark underneath the water and coming up fast!

Survivors:
Michael: 37/100 (Pain)
Liam: 100/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: ???/???

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 14 2008, 12:39 AM
Oh you are taking the piss!

Trying his best to ignore the pain in favour of swimming like a motherfucker away from the shark, Mike tears after Liam at a swimming speed that may or may not be a new Olympic record. Or so he hopes.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 14 2008, 12:54 AM
Even an Olympic swimmer could not match the pure adrenaline powered Barbarian Michael, as Liam turned a corner and swam into a room...

Survivors:
Michael: 37/100 (Pain)
Liam: 100/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: ???/???

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 14 2008, 01:00 AM
He manages to control his swimming well enough to get into the room behind Liam, where (If the shark isn't right behind him) he tries to force the door closed if his uncle isn't tearing ahead

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 14 2008, 01:22 AM
The door was slammed shut, but shut on the head of the creature which struggled against the force of both trying to shut until it writhed back...

Survivors:
Michael: 37/100 (Pain)
Liam: 100/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: ???/???

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 14 2008, 01:24 AM
Putting his not inconsiderable strength behind the door enough to (Unless I misread entirely) manage to shut the door brings a grin to his face as he turns and continues his rather speedy swimming after his uncle

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 14 2008, 09:41 PM
He didn't need to swim as Liam locked the door, then swam to a desk and bed,

"There should be something right here..."

Survivors:
Michael: 37/100 (Pain)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 14 2008, 11:31 PM
"Whats that then?"

He holds his side, remembering the pain as he half swims and half flails over to Liam

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 14 2008, 11:56 PM
"Did you get a chance to read the files?"

Survivors:
Michael: 37/100 (Pain)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 14 2008, 11:57 PM
"I read a little bit. Not all of them though"

He holds up his bag

"Ive got them here if you think that door will hold"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 15 2008, 12:06 AM
"It will as soon... ah, here we are..." Liam said, pulling out a small substance from the drawer and tossing it like a pitcher to the door, which caused it to glow for a second before making it disappear!

Survivors:
Michael: 37/100 (Pain)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 15 2008, 12:15 AM
Mike blinks in shock, then looks to Liam

"Ehhh...What the fuck? And where do I get some of that?"

He pulls the files out of his bag and settles down to read after his reply

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 15 2008, 12:22 AM
"Sorry, some things need to remain secrets for the sake of what's left of your sanity."

Liam replied, as Michael found he had all the Secret files and the Secret tape...

Survivors:
Michael: 37/100 (Pain)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 15 2008, 12:25 AM
"If we can find somewhere to watch it I got this tape too"

He waves said tape then flicks open the first file. Reading merrily

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 15 2008, 12:29 AM
"I can see if I can find something. I'll be back," Liam said, fading out...

Survivors:

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 15 2008, 12:44 AM
"Ok Liam..."

After reading the first file, He gets stuck into the second. continuing in this manner until something catastrophic happens or he finishes reading and gleans some kind of knowladge

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 15 2008, 03:00 PM
The names of the Fields alone seemed to strike him, but by reading the second, he found they had dates set on them...

Survivors:
Michael: 37/100 (Pain)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 16 2008, 01:12 AM
(I cant make sense of that)

He looks up and around for Liam, then gets back to his reading

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 16 2008, 09:09 PM
Secret File #1

Dated April 14th, 1912

We have struck the iceburg. Calypso's anger was not to be anticipated this high. The ship alone angered her, by the sher size, and the claims of being 'Unsinkable'. She has set out to prove us all wrong. Some many errors in design have cropped up, such that we didn't even anticipate them. The lack of the high strength doors on the E-Deck is what sealed our fate.

The file continued to tell about everything Calypso has done to prove that no ship is unsinkable by her standard...

Survivors:
Michael: 37/100 (Pain)

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 16 2008, 09:27 PM
He finishes reading and nods to himself

"Well that makes sense. A vindictive homicidal sea goddess and an 'unsinkable' ship."

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 17 2008, 12:59 AM
There was more in another file, which was dated earlier...

Survivors:
Michael: 37/100 (Pain)

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 17 2008, 02:16 AM
Which he took out and flipped through. Wondering if there was some kind of deal in here too. Because lets face it, people never learn

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 17 2008, 02:29 AM
Secret File #2

Dated April 10th, 1912

It's a Glorious Day. We are ready to Depart from Southampton in only a matter of hours as the final checks are done. I am to meet with the McGowens soon so as to deliberate the action of prayer so the ship's maiden voyage is done in record time. She is the largest Ship of her Time, the Titanic, and I wish for this ship to not have any tragedy in her sailing life. I do hope the McGowens brought the Jewels of the Sea. I know The Daughter Rose has the Heart of the Ocean, I could see the massive jewel (Which she claimed was breaking her neck) dressed on her. I believe I even saw the Strength of the Hurricane and Eye of the Storm rings on the father...

The rest seemed to mention more about the McGowen family, this 'Prayer', and the Jewels...

Survivors:
Michael: 37/100 (Pain)

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 17 2008, 02:34 AM
"Well, thats a hint about these jewels that everyone is talking about"

He looks to see if there was another file to read, before looking around for Liam

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 17 2008, 02:40 AM
There was still no sign of Liam, as the Third File showed alot...

Secret File #4

Dated April 12th, 1912

The Summoning Prayer did not go as well as we hoped. We had all the jewels, or so we believed, and formed the into the Massive Oceanic Diamond, but Calypso was still upset. She claimed we had angered her for suggesting that this ship was unsinkable, that she could sink any ship she had wanted to. We begged her to not sink the Titanic, that we wanted to to sail successfully. She would not listen though. She would simply not hear it. She did not say how we would suffer, but she made it clear that she would make sure every possible flaw in design was brought to light.

I have an appointment with the Architect later, so we can deliberate where the major flaws are...

Survivors:
Michael: 37/100 (Pain)

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 17 2008, 02:44 AM
Continuing reading, his mind drifting onto the eternal service the crew seem to have found their selves in

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 17 2008, 03:19 AM
The final File proved to be the most informative...

Secret File #5

Dated April 10th, 1912

I write this here, with Midnight fast approaching, as a Reminder to myself should this summoning go wrong. I have read, and read, and read every material I could find, getting as much education as I could. I write, in detail, the process of how to sumon the sea-goddess Calypso.

There are Eight Jewels, each a different item relating to the sea, and each a different color. They are as follows, with what the Jewels, as is told, can do:

The Heart of the Ocean, a Powerful Blue Necklace that can make one immune to cold and breath underwater.
The Strength of the Hurricane , A small Smokey grey Ring that gives one the strength of a hundred men.
The Eye of the Storm, An Emerald Ring that, when worn, allows one to see that which is there, and is not.
Calypso's Gem, A beautiful, flawless Gem that gives one the ability to Summon Calypso and use her strength.
The Rhythm of the Tide, a Purple Bracelet allowing anyone who speaks to literally, Soothe the savage beast.
The Cloak of the Fog, a set of earings that, when worn, is said to allow one to become invisible.
The Swiftness of the Lighting, a set of Brace cuff that is said to give one superhuman speed.
And the Spirit of the Island, a Jewel that is rumored to make anyone who wears invincible.

These Jewels must be gathered together and placed about Calypso's Gem, based on the color of the jewel. Only five are truly needed to summon the goddess, but all seven ensure that Calypso will be summoned...

It went into even further detail...

Survivors:
Michael: 37/100 (Pain)

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 17 2008, 03:39 AM
He reads over the detailed instructions after a muttered

"I need to get me some of that shit...."

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 18 2008, 01:39 AM
Secret File #4 Continued

To summon the Sea goddess, one must first have the jewels. As said, only five are needed to summon, but all seven guarantee the summon to work. Those participating in the ritual must give up some blood, letting blood flow from their arms and into the Central Jewel. As the blood is poured, all must chant unanimously:

Dea of is Dea of mare, exorior sic EGO may voveo bonus eo quod iter itineris. Exsisto existo ex Jewels professio secundum vestri decor, exsisto existo valde Calypso, Exsisto existo!

Survivors:
Michael: 37/100 (Pain)

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 18 2008, 04:49 AM
The idea of bleeding didn't really strike Micheal as a good one, but if it was the only way to get her here then.....

With that read, he checks for anything else written of use, then flips the file closed and slips the finished ones into his bag

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 18 2008, 10:13 PM
Finally coming back, Liam arrived with a TV set in hand,

"Dry off that Desk a little, could ya?"

Survivors:
Michael: 37/100 (Pain)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 19 2008, 12:08 AM
"Sure. Did you grab a bandage or something?"

He pulls his waiters shirt out of his bag and sets about drying up the table enough for use

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 21 2008, 11:10 PM
Michael soon dried it as Liam handed him a roll of Bandages...

Michael has gained Bandages

Survivors:
Michael: 37/100 (Pain)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 22 2008, 09:57 PM
After stuffing his shirt into his bag, he sets about bandaging himself up

"Dry as a bone man"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 22 2008, 10:02 PM
Liam placed the TV, which had a VCR port in it, onto the table as Michael bandged himself (Michael +30)

"Just place the tape in."

Survivors:
Michael: 67/100 (Pain)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 22 2008, 10:04 PM
Mike did as he was told and slapped said video in before settling down to watch

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 22 2008, 10:10 PM
The TV went from static to showing a scene in what appeared to be an empty Cargo Hold...

Survivors:
Michael: 67/100 (Pain)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 22 2008, 10:24 PM
"This had better not be the first half of titanic, that only had one highlight before the good bit...."

He half smiles to himself and keeps watching the TV

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 22 2008, 10:27 PM
The tape seemed to be a security tape, as the Scene did happen to show a car, and a few guards patrolling the area, before the camera went to static, and the scene of the cars windows being fogged up...

Survivors:
Michael: 67/100 (Pain)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 22 2008, 10:35 PM
"Bugger me, it is as well. Kinda...."

Though he knows better. He keeps watching, waiting for what happens next

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 22 2008, 10:37 PM
The Scene flickers again as the Cargo room seemed empty, save for a Black Cat sleeping atop a Crate, then it flickered one final time to show someone looking around, before waving his hand in a motion to usher others in...

Survivors:
Michael: 67/100 (Pain)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Dark wingstalker Mar 22 2008, 10:38 PM
Nick emerges from a tunnel in the floor, adrenaline pumping in his blood, and shuts the hatch behind him.

He takes alook around, and seeing no threat, sits, back to a wall for a second, sucking in deep breaths.

he takes a cautionary glance around, hearing voices from somewhere..

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 22 2008, 10:43 PM
"What the fuck?!"

He keeps eyes on the video, more and more confused by the second

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 22 2008, 10:47 PM
Nick found the water to still be seeping through, so much so that it was now reaching his knees and still rising. However, the Voices he heard seemed to be from another Member who had been in the Tunnel, now emerging and taking a breath.

"I think that's the last of us Craig," The one who emerged spoke, as another arose from the water...

Survivors:
Nick: 100/100
????: 100/100
Craig: 100/100

Posted by: Dark wingstalker Mar 22 2008, 10:51 PM
"christ" said nick, he vaguely recognised the men, but now wasnt the time for introductions.

He sealed the hatch as best he could, and turned to the others "Just you two?? did no one else get out another way?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 22 2008, 10:56 PM
They turned to look to Nick, as Craig spoke,

"We we're some of the last to get out as the water flooded. I think others got higher up or elsewhere."

Survivors:
Nick: 100/100
????: 100/100
Craig: 100/100

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 22 2008, 10:58 PM
QUOTE (Darkwater @ Mar 22 2008, 10:43 PM)
"What the fuck?!"

He keeps eyes on the video, more and more confused by the second

The Video showed a good number of others entering the room, and a few clearing out the area. One looked to be the captain...

Survivors:
Michael: 67/100 (Pain)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Dark wingstalker Mar 22 2008, 11:01 PM
QUOTE (Border Walker @ Mar 22 2008, 10:56 PM)
They turned to look to Nick, as Craig spoke,

"We we're some of the last to get out as the water flooded. I think others got higher up or elsewhere."

Survivors:
Nick: 100/100
????: 100/100
Craig: 100/100

"jesus, i hope so. god knows how many were down there. well, I'm nick thorne, head mechanic. And you two are?"

Nick said, Extending his hand.

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 22 2008, 11:06 PM
He leans a little closer to the screen, trying to identify the others as he watches the video

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 23 2008, 07:06 PM
Michael

He could see that three of them seemed to be Irish, with thick full heads of red hair. There also seemed to be someone in a uniform from the original Titanic, but none he recognized...

Survivors:
Michael: 67/100 (Pain)
Liam: 100/100

Nick

"Jonas, Jonas Mathias, and this is Craig."

"Craig Guitar."

Survivors:
Nick: 100/100
????: 100/100
Craig: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 23 2008, 07:15 PM
"What do you reckon is going on here?"

He asks Liam, his eyes glued to the screen

Posted by: Dark wingstalker Mar 24 2008, 10:10 PM
"okay then lads, lemme see if i can raise anyone on the walkie talkie.. We have to keep this ship afloat, but it wont be an easy task.

with this, nick tried to use his walkie talkie to get in touch with someone more coordinated, who could direct him towards a more common goal.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 25 2008, 02:15 AM
Nick

The Walkie Talkie seemed dead, as did Craig's, While Jonas' simply gave off white noise...

Survivors:
Nick: 100/100
Jonas: 100/100
Craig: 100/100


Michael:

"The Summoning."

Liam said, as the people gathered and placed something in the center...

Survivors:
Michael: 67/100 (Pain)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Dark wingstalker Mar 25 2008, 04:43 PM
"well, there goes the Radio for help angle..."Nick said, looking up and down the length of the corridor.
"And if i'm not wrong, that waters going to keep on rising, i guess we should keep moving higher, Any other suggestions??" he said, picking up his toolbox.

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 25 2008, 06:17 PM
"Makes a lot of sense actually"

He says, watching the ceremony

"That'll be the diamond that was mentioned in the files"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 25 2008, 11:13 PM
Nick

The water was beginning to slow it's rise, stopping around waist height...

"I'm thinking this ship's been doomed from the beginning," Craig said, wading through the water, "I'm just gonna find my way off the Titanic."

Survivors:
Nick: 100/100
Jonas: 100/100
Craig: 100/100

Michael

Other jewels were placed around that one, all of the jewels, as the camera began to fizzle...

Survivors:
Michael: 67/100 (Pain)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Dark wingstalker Mar 25 2008, 11:19 PM
"amen to that" Nick said, and started wading through the water towards the G Deck stairwell, falling into line behind craig, and in front of joniah.

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 26 2008, 02:39 AM
"Well, we have proof of...something anyway..."

He says, watching as the camera fizzes out

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 26 2008, 09:47 PM
Nick

As the Trio moved along, Jonas stopped and swished around for a sec.

"You guys hear that?"

Survivors:
Nick: 100/100
Jonas: 100/100
Craig: 100/100


Michael:

"Yes... Something..."

Liam said, as the camera continued to play as the jewels glowed, the camera continually going static.

Survivors:
Michael: 67/100 (Pain)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Dark wingstalker Mar 26 2008, 10:23 PM
"hear what?" nick said, Tensing up and looking around him.

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 27 2008, 01:19 AM
"Cmon....Stay here so i get a look at her...."

He leans closer still, nose almost touching the screen in anticipation

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 28 2008, 09:15 PM
Nick

Things seemed quite, but Craig soon shouted, "That!"

All Nick could hear though, was the sound of water slowly moving...

Survivors:
Nick: 100/100
Jonas: 100/100
Craig: 100/100

Michael

The Floor around them seemed to go foggy, as clouds seemed to erupt from the stones, a shadowy figure appearing in the smoke...

Survivors:
Michael: 67/100 (Pain)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Dark wingstalker Mar 28 2008, 09:54 PM
"I dont like this" nick murmered, and dropped into a fighting stance.

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 29 2008, 12:20 AM
He takes a quick look at the faces of those around the circle, then back to the figure in the middle

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 29 2008, 10:04 PM
Michael

The faces seemed to go from joy to anger, as lighting seemed to strike around the figure in the middle, until one bolt hit the camera, and, instead of phasing out, caused the whole TV to explode into pieces, which was bad for Michael, as alot of glass shards hit his face and into his eyes... (Michael -9, Blinded, Heavy Bleeding)

Survivors:
Michael: 58/100 (Pain, Blinded, Heavy Bleeding)
Liam: 100/100

Nick

"I don't either. I swear I heard something..." Craig said, backing up a little, as the sound of movement could be heard, a scream, then nothing...

Survivors:
Nick: 100/100
Jonas: 100/100
Craig: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 30 2008, 12:53 AM
"Ahhhh fuck!"

Mike jerks back as the lightning hits, bringing his arms up over his face hopefully in time to stop too much sharp glass hitting him in the eyes and raping his eyesight permanently. This doesn't stop him falling to the floor in agony and clutching his face, water or not

Posted by: Dark wingstalker Mar 30 2008, 01:33 AM
"fuck me!" nick shouts "i think theres someone down here!!"

Nick immiediately starts to wade towards the sound of the scream.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 01:58 AM
Michael

"Michael!" Liam cried, as Michael was able to stop some of the shards from hitting all of his face, but his eyes had been unlucky, as if the shards were directed right to his eyes, digging deep.

"Michael, stay here, I'll get some medicine!"

Liam called, as Michael could hear doors shutting and locking in the distance...

Survivors:
Michael: 58/100 (Pain, Blinded, Heavy Bleeding)
Liam: 100/100

Nick

As Nick began wading, he could hear Doors all around quickly shutting and locking, and saw a bit of after slowly flowing towards him, with a deep red coloration, coming from around a corner...

Survivors:
Nick: 100/100
Jonas: 100/100
Craig: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 30 2008, 02:11 PM
"Fuck....Liam? Liam I cant fucking see!"

He tries to sit up, hands gently going to his eyes, trying to feel the extent of the damage

"J...Jesus Christ....Liam! I'm fucking blind!"

Knowing his uncle is gone doesn't help his new fear of the dark much.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 03:32 PM
putting his hands to his face, Michal could feel both the hard, sharp shards of glass that stuck deep into his eyes, and also could feel the thick, warm liquid that poured from the spots that the glass had landed, gushing out in great amounts from the spot where his eyes were penetrated...

Survivors:
Michael: 54/100 (Pain, Blinded, Heavy Bleeding)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 30 2008, 03:36 PM
"Aaaaah FUCK"

Ok, Ok....stay calm. You're lucky you aint dead. So just calm the fuck down and think. What should you do?

He tries his damned hardest to slow his breathing, calming himself down to a level where he can actually hear the rest of the world, listening out for Liam as he tries to pull some part of his spare clothes out of his bag, carefully, mindful of the sharp stuff in there.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 03:50 PM
After calming, Michael could hear surprisingly better than he had, and could hear deep in the distance, most likely in the hall, various movements of wading through waters, suggesting other survivors. Though they sounded far off. Feeling through his bag, he could feel the various items, and going carefully, he son found his clothes...

Survivors:
Michael: 54/100 (Pain, Blinded, Heavy Bleeding)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 30 2008, 03:55 PM
He wonders if they would be able to hear him, the improvement of his hearing not occurring to him due to the nasty task ahead. He yanks his shirt from his bag and holds it loosely in one hand as his other slips back to his eyes, gently wrapping around the shard of glass. Again, he finds himself wondering if this is a good idea, but he clenches his fist and bites down on his knuckle as he pulls the shard carefully, seeing how easily it comes loose, if it doesn't kill him, he removes it entirely and presses the shirt against his eye to try and stop the bleeding.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 04:05 PM
Michael was able to pull the first shard from his left eye, but not without IMMENSE, MIND BOGGLING PAIN that temporarily paralyzed his body...

Survivors:
Michael: 50/100 (Paralyzing Pain, Blinded, Heavy Bleeding)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 30 2008, 04:13 PM
He found himself unable to move for a few seconds as the pain he was feeling shot through his body and robbed him of breath, the choke as his body realized its need to breathe jerking him back into the real world and forcing him to scream in pain and shake violently before he could toss the shard away, his breathing heavy and ragged as he presses the shirt to his eye, A quiet mantra of "Fuck, fuck fucking fuck!" flowing effortlessly from his lips as he moves his shaking hand to his other eye. Taking a far longer time to steady and steel himself before he does the same as before, teeth clenched tight

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 04:29 PM
The SHEER IMMENSE PAIN that came with removing the second one seemed even more painful, shocking his body into paralysis again...

Survivors:
Michael: 50/100 (Paralyzing Pain, Blinded, Heavy Bleeding)

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 30 2008, 04:34 PM
His breath catching again until he he shouts in pain once more, dropping the shard with a dry sob, elbowing the wall behind him as pain rockets through his body. after a moment of the quiet sobbing he presses the shirt against his other eye and sits there against the wall, hands pressed to his eyes, trying to curl into the tightest ball he can to stay out of the way and keep control.

"LIAM!"

His voice a roar, hoping to whatever God thinks this is funny that his uncle returns soon

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 05:00 PM
To Michael's surprise, he actually did hear a laugh, a soft, woman's laugh, one that was soft, but showed enjoyment out of his suffering, and seemed to be right before him. He also thought he could hear Calvin and Julia's voice not far off...

Survivors:
Michael: 45/100 (Paralyzing Pain, Blinded, Heavy Bleeding)

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 30 2008, 05:11 PM
"Oh yeah, Thanks Bitch.....Like the look do you?"

He Peels back the blood soaked shirt and pops the finger at the air in front of him, ignoring the burn from the air on the wound before holding the shirt back in place

"I don't know who you are, But ill get out of here just to spite you for this."

For a moment he stops, listening again for Julia and Calvin, Before shouting again

"JULIA! CALVIN! I'm in here! There was a huge fucking shark though, Watch yourself!"

With that said, he turns his head back toward where he heard the voice, Wondering if anyone is still there

"So, You who I think you are?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 05:15 PM
The vices of Cavlin and Julia seemed to stop as movement began to quicken, as he could hear. In the mean time, the woman laughed again, then placed a cold, nasty feeling hand on Michael's side of his face...

"You will be my Pet..."

She said, as Michael felt the hand disappear and heard someone come into the room, and the voice of Liam saying, "I've got some bandages!"

Survivors:
Michael: 45/100 (Paralyzing Pain, Blinded, Heavy Bleeding)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 30 2008, 05:19 PM
He tries to swing a punch at the woman, finding only air and more blinding (Har har) pain which causes him to fall ungracefully over, he slowly and painfully picks himself up, holding out a hand to where he heard Liam

"I'm blind Liam. Bitch got my eyes. Huge shards of glass in my FUCKING EYES!"

He stops a moment, pressing the shirt to his face a little tighter as a wave of pain washes over him, then he shakes his head

"Thanks for the bandages man. Help me will ya?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 05:23 PM
"Here, can you take some pills?" Liam asked...

Survivors:
Michael: 45/100 (Paralyzing Pain, Blinded, Heavy Bleeding)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 30 2008, 05:26 PM
He nods and holds out his hand for said pills, trying to keep his shirt over his eyes with the other, all the while muttering under his breath

"Pet? Ill give her a pet. Jam my gun into her eye and pull the trigger till shes got no head"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 05:39 PM
Liam placed a good number of pills into Michael's hands, "That should help with the pain and bleeding, hopefully."

After Liam said this though, Michael could hear a faint hissing...

Survivors:
Michael: 45/100 (Paralyzing Pain, Blinded, Heavy Bleeding)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 30 2008, 05:41 PM
Mike knocks back the pills and gestures for the bandages

"You hear that?"

Moving his head so one ear is pointed toward the sound of the hissing to get a better listen at it

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 05:53 PM
The pills slowly did their work, as Liam handed the bandages over.

"I do, and you won't like what I have to say..."

As Michael could hear both the hiss from the ceilings, and the voices of Calvin and Julia barking, faintly, "Fuck! Gas!"

Survivors:
Michael: 45/100 (Paralyzing Pain, Blinded, Heavy Bleeding)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 30 2008, 05:55 PM
"Talk while we walk man. Make the door come back!"

He tosses the shirt and bandages his eyes tightly, doing the best he can when he cant see what hes doing, then using the wall to help him get to his feet, keeping a hand on it to steady himself

"You two be cool! We'll be out in a minute!"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 06:04 PM
"Hang on, let me help," Liam said, quickly helping to apply extra bandages (Michael +60), as he then reformed the door, which Michael could only know by the sudden manly shriek of Jose...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100 (Blinded)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 30 2008, 06:06 PM
Micheal couldn't help but bark out a laugh as he heard Jose, and after a few attempts, manages to pat Liam on the shoudler in thanks, He moves across the room, trailing his fingers along the wall until he feels door, which he tries to open

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 08:19 PM
Michael found the door, but found it couldn't open...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100 (Blinded)
Liam: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 30 2008, 09:06 PM
"Bastard. Liam....Can you unlock it?"

He reaches into his pockets for his keys and uses his other hand to try and find the keyhole

Posted by: Dark wingstalker Mar 30 2008, 10:03 PM
"Im pretty sure this just devolved into batshit crazy land fella's.." Nick said, and continued to wade towards the source of the water.

"you dont have to come any further with me if you want, but if theres anyone alive down here, i'm not letting them drown..." he finished.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 30 2008, 11:43 PM
Michael

Michael found the keys and inserted them, but it did not open the door... Banging on the other side could be heard as well.

"Mike! None of the doors open! They've all locked down!"

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100 (Blinded)
Liam: 100/100

Nick

As Nick reached the corner, he could see the tail end of what appeared to be a shark swimming away, with the body of a dead woman floating upside down...

Survivors:
Nick: 100/100
Jonas: 100/100
Craig: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 31 2008, 01:16 AM
"Fuck.....Ok....Stand back!"

He pockets his keys and runs his hand slowly down the door frame until he is sure he knows where the join is just under where the handle and frame meet. Then draws back and kicks it mightily, putting everything he can into it without shattering his leg

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 31 2008, 02:30 AM
Michael found it did nothing...

"Mike! I might have an idea." Calvin called, as he could hear Jose begin spewwing out Explicatives and various other words frantically in Spanish...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100 (Blinded)
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Dark wingstalker Mar 31 2008, 03:50 AM
nick had never seen a body before, and vomitted

"what the fuck was that thing?" he exclaimed, charging after it.

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 31 2008, 03:21 PM
"Ok! Do it!"

He carefully rustles through his bag as he backs away from the door. Pulling out his waistcoat, remembering something that a fireman said once about breathing through a wet rag helping with smoke, he tears off a piece and dips it in the water before holding it over his mouth as the gas slowly fills the room

"You don't need one do you Liam?"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 31 2008, 08:27 PM
Michael

Liam shook his head, as Calvin spoke.

"Stand back! Live Explosives!"

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100 (Blinded)
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Nick

Nick came around the corner to see the same shark tail swimming away...

Survivors:
Nick: 100/100
Jonas: 100/100
Craig: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 31 2008, 09:13 PM
"Good, cause....wait...Fuck!"

He trails the wall as far as he can away from the door

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 31 2008, 09:29 PM
Liam helped by Pulling Michael back behind a desk, as a loud Bang send a rumble through the deck, and the sound of Rushing water was heard.

"And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, would be how one break into a bank vault so they make themselves known."

The voice was Calvin's...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100 (Blinded)
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 31 2008, 09:33 PM
"I think everything for a mile heard that. Why the hell did you bring explosives with you anyhow?"

He stands up, ears still ringing from the explosion and making his way unsteadily toward where he remembers the door is. Roughly

"Thanks for doing it though. And its good to see you guys. In a manner of speaking"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 31 2008, 10:18 PM
"What happened to you Michael?!" Julia said, coming over and placing a hand on his face...

"Damn... you look like shit..."

That was Jose...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100 (Blinded)
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 31 2008, 10:24 PM
He tries a smile, but doesn't quite manage one, instead using the hand on his face to find Julia and give her a hug

"She took my eyes. Calypso. It was really, really not cool"

He lets Julia go and moves toward where he heard Jose, after a moment of flailing around he gives him a grin and a pat on the shoudler too, before gesturing for him to move on out into the corridor, keeping his hand in place

"Calvin, I'm sorry man but I can't find you, so give yourself a pat on the shoulder from me, Christ I was worried about you guys....And yes, Even Salem too, where is he anyway?"


Posted by: Border Walker Mar 31 2008, 10:41 PM
"In my backpack. He seemed to profess agaisnt getting his fur wet."

Calvin said, as A meow rang out that Michael heard as "I don't lihike water... uhhh..."

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100 (Blinded)
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 31 2008, 10:47 PM
"Heh....Makes sense I guess. Onward...to....where exactly are are we?"

He says, remembering they were on G deck somewhere, but not entirely sure precisely where, and rather unable to find out through the normal means

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 31 2008, 10:58 PM
"We're actually just below the garage, and on the way we tried stopping to secure a boat, but it wasn't as easy as we thought..."

Calvin Said...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100 (Blinded)
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 31 2008, 11:00 PM
"Whats stopping us? Aside from the Lockdown?"

With Jose leading him, Mike tries to get them to a more open, perhaps gas resistant area

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 31 2008, 11:16 PM
"How about some sort of barrier of rust and seaweed?"

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100 (Blinded)
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 31 2008, 11:19 PM
"Bastard, We cant break through?"

Leaning a little closer to Jose

"Lead us outside will you? Unless you think there could be anyone left down here to save?"

Posted by: Dark wingstalker Mar 31 2008, 11:23 PM
Nick sighed, but kept wading after the creature, adrenaline roaring.

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 31 2008, 11:32 PM
Michael

"Sure thing."

"Hey Mike, I know a guide dog who'd love to lead you around for some free food." Salem said with a chuckle.

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100 (Blinded)
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Nick

Nick felt a sudden shock through the ship, but found no more trace of the creature...

Survivors:
Nick: 100/100
Jonas: 100/100
Craig: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 31 2008, 11:42 PM
He tries not to grin, but fails

"I'm not sure if you're joking or not. But as it stands, Being blind does not make it easier for me to get us the hell out of here"

Posted by: Border Walker Mar 31 2008, 11:52 PM
Calvin and Julia seemed to whisper a question to one anther as to who Michael was talking too.

However, as Jose walked him along the way, Michael began seeing strange shapes in the darkness...


Survivors:
Michael: 100/100 (Blinded)
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Mar 31 2008, 11:53 PM
He snaps his head round to get a better 'look' at the shape he sees, The fact that he couldn't see a damn thing before not helping his nerves

"What the hell?"

Posted by: Dark wingstalker Apr 1 2008, 12:52 AM
nick turned to look back at craig and joniah "guess we better keep moving" he said, taking a last look over his shoulder "i dont know what the hell that was anyway.."

Nick checked the womans body for anything of use, and then headed back towards the stairwell leading up.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 1 2008, 08:31 PM
Michael

The shapes were simply that, strangely free floating and coagulating shapes in the darkness, until the figure of what appeared to be legs walking around hi seemed to form...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100 (Blinded, Mutating)
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Nick

There was nothing of use on the body, but finding the stairs was another matter, as the stairs were locked...

Survivors:
Nick: 100/100
Jonas: 100/100
Craig: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 1 2008, 08:34 PM
He would have blinked would that have helped, instead shaking his head, tapping his knuckles against his temple

"Is it usual to hallucinate after gettin stabbed in the eyes?"

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 1 2008, 08:38 PM
"What are you talking about?" Calvin said, turning to look to Michael, which Michael could 'See' in the shapes...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100 (Blinded, Mutating)
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 1 2008, 08:40 PM
He reaches out, placing a finger against the Calvin shape's forehead

"Thats what I'm talking about"

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 1 2008, 08:44 PM
Jose and Julia stopped, as Calvin looked shocked, which Michael could see, but not in normal coloration, seeing things in a mix between ultraviolet light and Black and white...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100 (Blinded, Mutating)
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 1 2008, 08:46 PM
He shakes his head again, then moves his hands, watching the shapes

"Its like an old photograph. Black and white.....Then...Like its through a UV lamp. But for some fucked up reason I can see again"

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 1 2008, 09:04 PM
"You've been getting stranger all through the cruise," Jose said, as Michael found he could truly see, but also see more...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100 (Blinded, Mutating)
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 1 2008, 09:08 PM
"Yeah, I'm a regular walking anomaly"

Focusing a little harder on the 'More' he could see, he looks around the hall

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 1 2008, 09:20 PM
Michael could see different colored streams around the doors, specifically around where the locks were. These were reddish, while he could see a blue colored shape beside him, where Liam was...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100 (Blinded, Mutating)
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Dark wingstalker Apr 1 2008, 09:22 PM
nick thought for a second, he wondered if there was a way to get higher on the ship past the locked doors

"it's clearly on lockdown" he explained, "We need to get to the bridge, to unlock it"

He wondered what the quickest way he could get to the bridge was, and if there were any shortcuts off this deck.

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 1 2008, 09:23 PM
"Liam...What? You're blue! And the doors...."

He stops to examine one, running his fingers over the lock, watching the red stream

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 4 2008, 12:19 AM
Michael

As his finger ran through the red stream, it passed right through, trailing the stream with his finger only slightly...

"Wait..are you seeing...?" Liam began...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100 (Blinded, Mutating)
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Nick

There was no quicker way to think of...

Survivors:
Nick: 100/100
Craig: 100/100
Jonas: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 4 2008, 01:25 AM
"Theres a red...like...stream around the locks of the doors.....Something is fuckin with us..."

He mutters, trailing his fingers over the lock again, then turning to Liam

"What the hell is going on Liam?"

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 4 2008, 01:36 AM
"You... you... You've gained... Sight..." Liam said, shocked...

Michael has gained new Trait: Sight

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 4 2008, 01:39 AM
"I got the seeing part....but....Whats with the rest of it?"

He says, His fingers playing over the bandages around his head

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 4 2008, 01:43 AM
"You can see the energy, the ghost energy..."

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 4 2008, 01:47 AM
"Wait...I can see ghost energy? How the hell did that happen??"

He gives the door another final look then heads off toward the outside. Pulling his radio as he goes, Flicking it to the most used frequency

"Is anyone out there? The is Micheal O'brian, head waiter. Is there anyone still alive on this ship? Please respond"

Posted by: Dark wingstalker Apr 4 2008, 01:55 AM
Nick looked around slyly..

"fuck it, Tear it down lads" he said, before taking a hammer from his toolbox, and hitting the door.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 5 2008, 12:20 AM
Michael

There was some muffled responses, signifying there were survivors, as Michael saw a large red energy set move...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Nick

As Nick did so, the alarm had run, the door unlocked, the gas halted, and the fans began...

Survivors:
Nick: 100/100
Craig: 100/100
Jonas: 100/100

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 5 2008, 12:31 AM
"Ok, I need to...What the fuck?"

He lowers the radio and yanks his knife out his belt. Moving his head to follow the stream

"Liam...You see this too? Somethin is moving"

Where did it look like it was going?

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 5 2008, 12:39 AM
It looked as though it was swimming behind a wall, moving somewhat slowly...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 5 2008, 12:42 AM
"Shit....Ill bet its that fucking shark again! Move for the nearest stairs....slowly"

He moves toward the nearest stairs, preferably away from what he hopes isn't the shark that chased him before

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 5 2008, 12:50 AM
Everyone began backing up, until Liam stopped them, and Michael heard breathing from behind...

"That's some Biiiiig Sushi!" Salem meowed...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Enemies:
Swordmonger
Sharkling
Sawmonger

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 5 2008, 12:56 AM
"Bugger...."

He looks behind him slowly, trying to gauge exactly where the nearest one is, before turning sharply and flicking the blade at it with everything he has, concentrating on hitting it center mass as he yanks the fire axe out of his bag with his other hand

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 5 2008, 01:00 AM
The nearest one moved out of the way, then stood back in position, only moving back away as the knife came back.

"Calypso... want... Slaves..." Spoke a very low voice behind him...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Enemies:
Swordmonger
Sharkling
Sawmonger

Boss:
Lockjaw: 190/190

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 5 2008, 01:05 AM
He stares at the creatures, puzzled for a moment. Catching the knife on the return and preparing to toss it again before he hears the voice behind him, he turns swiftly once more, axe in one hand, knife ready to throw in the other as he looks over the monstrous creature before him

"Well....Thats just tough shit really. Unless you guys want to give in to a giant talking shark?"

He throws a glance over at his companions

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 5 2008, 02:51 PM
The others had mixed feelings. Jose and Calvin appeared to want to fight off these guys, Liam looked around frantically, and Julia seemed to stay in the middle away from the monsters...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Enemies:
Swordmonger
Sharkling
Sawmonger

[b]Boss:[b]
Lockjaw: 190/190

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 5 2008, 06:32 PM
"Or maybe you do. If you can see another rout, please, feel free to escape"

He also has a quick look around for a way out, jerking his knife toward Lockjaw (As if its about to be thrown) if he moves

Posted by: Dark wingstalker Apr 5 2008, 07:03 PM
"well shit" nick says, and heads up into the stairwell.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 5 2008, 11:58 PM
Nick has left the Third Class Corridor for the G-Deck Stairs

Lockjaw smiled a toothy smile, as Michael found no way out from the lock in...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Enemies:
Swordmonger
Sharkling
Sawmonger

Boss:
Lockjaw: 190/190

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 6 2008, 12:24 AM
"Well, I don't know about you guys, but slavery doesn't appeal, on three, one....two....."

Before he even says three he makes as if to throw his knife at Lockjaw, instead turning and shoulder barging whichever of the creatures behind them is most likely to be moved, throwing all his strength behind it, hoping to floor it and let the others past

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 6 2008, 07:38 PM
As Michael did this, it his arm hit one of the creatures (Swordmonger -5), but Lockjaw leapt forward and grabbed Julia, Locking her in a grapple and smiling a toothy smile.

"Try anything and she gets eaten."

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Enemies:
Swordmonger
Sharkling
Sawmonger

Boss:
Lockjaw: 190/190

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 6 2008, 07:44 PM
He stops, his knife barely a millimeter from sinking into the swordmonger

"I'm guessing that same threat doesn't work on you eh? These guys are just....expendable"

He looks at Lockjaw long and hard, his mind ticking over with all the possibilities open to him, in the end he does something perhaps stupid, flicking his knife round to grab it by the tip and tossing it with the kind of speed that makes professional baseball players look limp wristed, aiming to put the knife right between the slimy fucker's eyes

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 8 2008, 11:26 PM
The blunt edge of the knife hit, Lockjaw tossing Julia into the water that was now rushing towards all of them, flooding the entire deck and pushing everyone back. However, the Water soon turned a Dark, blood red, as the walls were soon blasted apart and Michael fund himself lying on a rusted Submarine beneath water, Julia, Calvin, Liam, and Jose nowhere in sight. The water was stained blood red though, as the figure of Lockjaw could be seen swimming overhead...

Michael has entered Lockjaw's Dueling Arena!

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 190/190

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 8 2008, 11:32 PM
Ahhh......I get that sinking 'I'm fucked' feeling"

He holds his hand out, catching his knife as it flicks back to his hand and watches the shark swimming overhead, ready to dodge whatever attacks may be forthcoming as he gets to his feet, testing the ground (Water?) around him

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 8 2008, 11:37 PM
Michael found he could swim in the water, and that he had no need to hold his breathe...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 190/190

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 8 2008, 11:43 PM
He zips up his bag and makes sure his axe is in easy reach, before swimming up a little higher, his casting a quick glance over the sub, to see perhaps if he could get inside? Before locking his eyes back on the shark, keeping it in view so he doesn't lose sight of it

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 8 2008, 11:52 PM
There was infact an open entrance on top of the sub, as well as, over a dark cliff, various underwater mines floating around...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 190/190

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 8 2008, 11:57 PM
He gives lockjaw the finger and then swims like his life depends on it for the entrance to the sub, which, in the end it may just do. Hoping to get in and give himself a few seconds to think while lockjaw finds his own rout

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 9 2008, 09:55 PM
Michael was able to swim into the sub, and found himself inside a sub with one of two ways to go, towards the front or back...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 190/190

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 9 2008, 09:58 PM
He goes whichever way leads him roughly closer to those mines, a stupidly dangerous plan forming in his mind

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 9 2008, 10:00 PM
That would be the front, which slowly neared the area where the unused torpedoes were stored...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 190/190

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 9 2008, 10:04 PM
He continued swimming, looking into the torpedo room with interest, wondering what was still there

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 11 2008, 11:09 PM
From his vision, it appeared there were large Cylindrical masses in stacks, most likely unused Torpedoes, as the sound of Lockjaw entering could be heard...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 190/190

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 11 2008, 11:34 PM
Mike wonders for a few seconds if his pistol would fire underwater, And if a bullet would be enough to blow up a torpedo, A little something to slow Lockjaw down perhaps

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 11 2008, 11:46 PM
Would he be willing to risk setting them all off and cause him to die...?

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 190/190

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 11 2008, 11:51 PM
Yes. Course, thats plan two. With that in mind he continues swimming further into the sub, looking around him for anything of use in fighting the monster, or at least a half decent place for a stand off

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 11 2008, 11:59 PM
There was a loosened pole with a good length on it...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 190/190

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 12 2008, 12:10 AM
Seeing the pole Mike swims over and works on yanking it free, ready to use it to beat the fuck out of the shark man. And keep him (Perhaps more importantly) out of biting range

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 12 2008, 12:16 AM
Michael has gained Rusted pole (+2 Power) Medium Melee

Michael was able to wrench it free as Lockjaw swam in like a torpedo...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 190/190

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 12 2008, 12:19 AM
And Mike's first reaction was to turn and jab the pole sharply toward the shark man's face, going for putting it through his eye or some equally such debilitating attack

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 12 2008, 12:30 AM
Michael missed the eye, but still did some damage... (Lockjaw -10)

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 190/190

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 12 2008, 12:33 AM
Using the confines of the corridor to try and keep the shark away from him, He swings the pole side to Side, then sends another sharp jab its way

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 12 2008, 12:48 AM
The attack worked, as Lockjaw was trapped and getting cut up (Lockjaw -9)

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 171/190

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 12 2008, 12:52 AM
He gives the pole a quick flick, moving the tip around in a wide circle, to make it harder to figure out where he's going to attack from, before trying to bring the pole down onto Lockjaw's nose from an overhead blow, before aiming another stab at his ribs

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 12 2008, 12:59 AM
Lockjaw moved away from these attacks...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 171/190

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 12 2008, 01:02 AM
He grunts in irritation and takes a half step in to bring the pole round, trying to trap Lockjaw between the wall and the pole as he tries to hit him with it. Hard.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 12 2008, 01:11 AM
Lockjaw stepped, I mean swam, aside again...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 171/190

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 12 2008, 01:20 AM
"Fine! Have it your way!"

Mike flicks his knife from his belt and tosses it full force at lockjaw, guiding it to hit him in the chest, using either the hit or the distraction of the knife to try and catch him on the side of the head

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 12 2008, 11:21 PM
Lockjaw moved quickly and was only cut up a bit by the Knife, but was soon hit by the pole as well for one final time, as the Pole snapped (Lockjaw -12)

Michael has lost Rusted Pole

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 159/190

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 13 2008, 02:07 AM
He catches the blade as it comes back, tossing whats left of the pole at Lockjaw and concentrating on forcing it to lengthen to the sword like proportions it was at before

Cmon man, Don't fail me now!

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 18 2008, 08:49 PM
The blade seemed to fizzle, as three different strands seem to form, one of the dragon head that he dispatched before, one of the lengthened blade, and one he had never seen before, appearing like a mace...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 159/190

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 18 2008, 09:16 PM
"What the fuck!?!"

He backs away slightly from the shark, utterly perplexed by the slightly strange reaction of his knife.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 18 2008, 09:27 PM
"Michael, do not worry, simply choose your weapon... The extended blade, the Flame of the dragon, or the strength of the mace..." The Knife seemed to say...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 159/190

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 18 2008, 09:35 PM
He focuses on the extended blade. Deciding the extra range would do him good, lashing out at the shark man as soon as the blade is ready

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 19 2008, 11:08 PM
The blade extended and glowed, as Lockjaw backed up and swam towards him quickly...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 159/190

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 20 2008, 06:07 PM
Mike waits for him to get to a range that would be hard for the Shark to dodge before throwing himself to the side and trying to slice Lockjaw across the side with the knife

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 22 2008, 03:05 PM
Michael was, with luck, able to do this, and slice a line along Lockjaw that began to bleed (Lockjaw -16)

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 143/190

Posted by: Darkwater Apr 22 2008, 08:53 PM
He takes a few sharp slashes at the shark man's back before stepping (Hopefully) out of attack range

"So why follow Calypso eh? Whats in it for you?!"

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 09:08 PM
Lockjaw turned and snarled, growling out, "The fucking sex!!" He muttered, propelling himself to Michael and biting on his arm (Michael -14)

Survivors:
Michael: 86/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 143/190

Posted by: Darkwater May 4 2008, 09:16 PM
"You fuck!"

With him that close Mike just sinks his blade into the shark several times, around the neck

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 09:22 PM
Lockjaw kept his bite on Mike's arm and shook, tearing deeper (Michael -7) (Lockjaw -12)

Survivors:
Michael: 79/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 131/190

Posted by: Darkwater May 4 2008, 09:24 PM
"Just....let....go!"

Changing targets, Mike does the best to sink his blade to the hilt in lockjaw's eye, hoping to force the creature to let go

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 09:33 PM
Lockjaw bit down even harder before letting go, leaving a nasty mark (Michael -10, Bleeding) (Lockjaw -20)

Survivors:
Michael: 69/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 111/190

Posted by: Darkwater May 4 2008, 09:46 PM
Trying his best to ignore the pain, Mike simply refuses to let the shark escape, slashing out at it, trying to beat the shark back. Maybe even cause a decent injury

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 09:49 PM
Lockjaw avoided them, instead, swimming around and out of the sub...

Survivors:
Michael: 69/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 111/190

Posted by: Darkwater May 4 2008, 09:50 PM
Mike waits a few moments to make sure he isn't coming back, before moving deeper into the sub, toward the end he was heading for previously

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 09:59 PM
As Michael moved deeper, he found spare torpedoes that were smaller than the rest, and could possible be picked up by him...

Survivors:
Michael: 69/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 111/190

Posted by: Darkwater May 4 2008, 10:08 PM
He grins as he spots one, picking one up and slinging it over his shoulder, keeping it held there and looks around the room

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 10:18 PM
Michael has gained small Torpedo

There was not much else...

Posted by: Darkwater May 4 2008, 10:27 PM
Not my original plan....But hey

He sets off out toward where the shark went, the torpedo over his shoulder

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 10:29 PM
A trail of blood in the water lead him out of the sub...

Survivors:
Michael: 69/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 111/190

Posted by: Darkwater May 4 2008, 10:37 PM
He follows the trail of blood cautiously. Making sure the shark is nowhere to be seen before setting up the torpedo and making sure it was functional. Or at least, making sure it LOOKED functional.....however a functional torpedo looked

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 10:40 PM
All he would need to do was get the propeller to start turning, as Lockjaw swam overhead...

Survivors:
Michael: 69/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 111/190

Posted by: Darkwater May 4 2008, 10:49 PM
He checks to see if there is any obvious way to get the propeller going, failing that, he tries the most obvious way, giving said propeller a spin after aiming at the shark

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 10:54 PM
Giving it a twirl spun it for a few seconds, as Lockjaw turned and aimed...

Survivors:
Michael: 69/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 111/190

Posted by: Darkwater May 4 2008, 10:57 PM
He keeps it aimed and swears to himself, continuing to spin it, hoping that it decides to take matters into its own hands and launch before he has to do something drastic

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 11:01 PM
It sputtered for a while, bt still didn't go, as Lockjaw came closer...

Posted by: Darkwater May 4 2008, 11:07 PM
"COME ON!"

Looking at how close the shark man is as he slaps the propeller housing, giving another hard spin

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 11:11 PM
Lockjaw came extremely close, before the toredo finally ripped out of Mike's hands with great force smacking Lockjaw in the mouth... and...


BOOM!

Michael was thrown with such force that he was blasted blacked out, awakening elsewhere...

Michael has left the Third Class Corridor for the Garage - F-Deck

Survivors:
Michael: 69/100

Boss:
Lockjaw: 111/190

Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)