Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
Calypso's Wrath > F Deck > Garage


Posted by: Border Walker Oct 6 2007, 01:50 AM
The Garage is no way used for cars, believe it or not. In actuality, what is stored here is some of the other smaller vessels stored aboard, resting in small pools of contained water that is at the same level as the ocean outside, allowing the vessels to easily sail out, should someone be able to open the mechanized door. Of course, they'd need to get through the Third Class rooms first...

Posted by: Darkwater May 4 2008, 11:16 PM
Mike could feel hard floor underneath him, strange considering he had been in the water a moment ago. This thought occurs to him as he slowly comes to consciousness, the realization he had been unconscious forcing himself to sit up, knife raised and ready for a fight, eyes snapping open (Not that he really needed to) as he looks around

Posted by: Arlan May 4 2008, 11:18 PM
"Oh god damn it, I passed out AGAIN!" Dominic groaned, slowly opening his eyes and looking around.

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 11:22 PM
Michael

Michael found himself in the garage, a large hole in the wall and floor, looking to have been blown open. Around him was his friends too, all waking slowly.

"What was that?" Julia asked...

Dominic

Dominic saw Natalie soon arrive in the garage where he was, fading into existence and slowly waking. "God Damn... that's what I call a kiss..."

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Dominic: 32/100
Natalie: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Arlan May 4 2008, 11:26 PM
"I thought it was a little cold myself" Dominic replied, getting to his feet and offering a hand to help Natalie up.

Posted by: Darkwater May 4 2008, 11:29 PM
"I just blew up a shark with a fucking torpedo. If I don't get a medal after this....I'm gonna kick someone's ass"

He grins at Julia as he rolls to his feet, looking at the hole in the floor

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 11:32 PM
Michael

The hole seemed to go a deck down, as he could see that it was ripped greatly. Around him, however, was various watercrafts he could use to get out, pending he could get the ship wall open...

Dominic

Natalie took the hand and pointed out, "Looks like we can thank Calypso though, we're in the garage apparently."

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Dominic: 32/100
Natalie: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater May 4 2008, 11:34 PM
"Looks like we're halfway home, C'mon...Lets get this door open"

He starts looking around for the door controls

Posted by: Arlan May 4 2008, 11:37 PM
"Yeah...though it's hard to believe she sent us here purely out of the goodness of her heart" Dominic replied, looking around suspiciously.

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 11:42 PM
Dominic found a small clutch of people and a cat, as Michal saw two people...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Dominic: 32/100
Natalie: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater May 4 2008, 11:46 PM
He waves idly to the two people, making his way over as he recognizes the two

"Good, more survivors. How did you guys get here?"

He must have looked a state, bandages over his eyes, ripped and bloodied clothes.....

Posted by: Arlan May 4 2008, 11:49 PM
Considering Dominic had recently had his kidney ventilated by an undead pirate, they could have a contest on who looked the worse for wear.

"Just...woke up here" Dominic replied, trying to make out who it was.

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 11:52 PM
Dominic could just figure out that it was Michael, through all the bandages, Michael recognizing both as Natalie and Dominic.

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Dominic: 32/100
Natalie: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater May 4 2008, 11:54 PM
He grins and looks around

"Long as we can get this door open....we can get the hell out of here. Wouldn't mind a bandage for this arm if you have one"

He offers said arm to Natalie, showing the shark bites on it

Posted by: Arlan May 4 2008, 11:57 PM
Dominic nodded, trying to remember how the garage doors were operated.

Posted by: Border Walker May 5 2008, 12:05 AM
Natalie, grabbing some bandages, began to patch up Michael's arm (Michael +30), as Dominic remembered there was a small worker area that had the controls in it that he could see..

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Dominic: 32/100
Natalie: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Arlan May 5 2008, 12:08 AM
Dominic made his slow and unsteady way over to the work area and the controls.

Posted by: Darkwater May 5 2008, 12:12 AM
"Thanks"

He grins at Natalie, then follows after Dominic

"Keys?"

Posted by: Border Walker May 5 2008, 12:19 AM
Dominic came to the door and found it locked...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Dominic: 32/100
Natalie: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Arlan May 5 2008, 12:19 AM
Dominic still had his set of ships keys, so tried them in the lock.

Posted by: Darkwater May 5 2008, 12:24 AM
Mike stands back to watch, half expecting to have to kick the door in. Considering the luck they had

Posted by: Border Walker May 5 2008, 12:26 AM
The keys opened the door, and inside was the body of what used to be the operator, along with various keys for ships behind him...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Dominic: 32/100
Natalie: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater May 5 2008, 12:32 AM
"Get the door open if you can please"

Mike looks around the key rack, looking for a key for a boat that will carry them all

Posted by: Arlan May 5 2008, 12:34 AM
"Yeah, will do" Dominic replied, looking around for the door controls.

Posted by: Border Walker May 5 2008, 12:38 AM
Dominic found a few covinetly labeled buttons, labeled "Door unlock", and a lever labeled "Door open.", as Michael found the key for a motorboat that could hold them all...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Dominic: 32/100
Natalie: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Posted by: Darkwater May 5 2008, 12:42 AM
He takes the key and heads back into the room, finding the boat and pointing it out

"All aboard!"

With a grin he hops onto said boat, getting it ready to go when the door opens

Posted by: Arlan May 5 2008, 12:44 AM
Dominic pressed the door unlock buttons, then pulled the lever to open them, heading back out of the work area towards the boats.

Posted by: Border Walker May 5 2008, 08:34 PM
Natalie handed Dominic a Lifejacket, as Julia tossed one to Michael,

"Last thing we need to add is drowning to the list of how you've miraculously not died," She said, as everyone began slipping on lifejackets, the lights in the garage flashing as the side of the ship began to open...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Dominic: 32/100
Natalie: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Vehicles:
Mini-Yacht Speeder: 85/85

Posted by: Darkwater May 5 2008, 08:39 PM
"I'da sworn I was close earlier"

He grins as he revs the boat and slips on the life jacket, rolling his shoulders

Could this be it? Could I have managed it? Got everyone out alive?

Posted by: Arlan May 5 2008, 08:41 PM
"Thanks" Dominic said, putting on the lifejacket. "Still, this all seems a little odd, if calypso wanted the souls of all the people on this ship, why is she giving us a way out..."

Posted by: Border Walker May 5 2008, 08:43 PM
"Well, you did pretty much Ke-bob Davey Jones. Maybe that has something to do with it."

"Or she's living up to that original promise to keep the crew-members safe." Jose added, before quickly shaking his head, "Wait, DAVEY JONES?!"

At Jose yelling that, the door fulling opened, leaving them to only drive the boat out...

Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Dominic: 32/100
Natalie: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Vehicles:
Mini-Yacht Speeder: 85/85

Posted by: Arlan May 5 2008, 08:49 PM
"Yeah, Davey Jones, made out of coral, talks like a bad pirate movie extra. Got his sword too" Dominic replied, tapping the hilt of the sword at his belt.

Posted by: Darkwater May 5 2008, 08:53 PM
"You got a sword? All I got was a headache for killing the huge shark man"

He shakes his head, doing just that and driving out of the side of the ship. Presuming nothing stops them

"Unless we get blown up. I say we don't question it"

Posted by: Border Walker May 5 2008, 08:55 PM
The Mini-yacht roared out of the Calypso and into the pen waters, which, far in the distance, was clear for view, but had a deep fog ring, no doubt the fog the ship had passed through.

And speaking of the ship, the group could see behind them that the ship looked as if it had been floating in waters since the time of it's sinking, covered in rust and beginning to slowly sink into the depths of the ocean...


Survivors:
Michael: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Calvin: 100/100
Julia: 100/100
Jose: 100/100
Dominic: 32/100
Natalie: 100/100

Pets:
Salem: 80/80

Vehicles:
Mini-Yacht Speeder: 85/85

Posted by: Darkwater May 5 2008, 09:00 PM
"Sweet Jesus....."

He looks over the ship, then quickly crosses himself and turns back to the controls

"I don't even want to think about those we left behind"

Posted by: Arlan May 5 2008, 09:04 PM
Dominic said nothing, looking back at the ship. He almost wished something had stopped them, he didn't feel right about abandoning the passengers and he doubted he ever would.

"...I'm really not cut out for this job"

Posted by: Border Walker May 5 2008, 09:08 PM
As the speeder sped on into the night, nothing seemed to happen. Once the ship had finally left their view, the speeder ran out of gas, drifint aimlessly for hours, and perhaps days on end, until a rogue wave hit the speeder one night, causing everyone to fall out and drift off, unaware of where they would end up, and what even greater horrors awaited...

Michael, Calvin, Julia, Jose, Dominic and Natalie have left the Garage to...

Michael, Calvin, Julia, Jose, Dominic and Natalie Have Escaped!

...Or have they...?

Posted by: space butler Jun 2 2008, 12:59 AM
Emma entered and hurried for the nearest seaworthy boat, keeping hold of Rob and glancing back to check the rest of her family were following.

Posted by: Arlan Jun 2 2008, 11:50 AM
Yuki gave the boats a gormless 'I don't know anything about boats' sort of look, before glancing over at Maria for some sort of direction.

Posted by: Marmalade Boy Jun 2 2008, 03:07 PM
Angela looked around to see what everyone else was doing, and followed them...

Posted by: Border Walker Jun 2 2008, 07:42 PM
Various watercraft were avalible, but Maria seemed to go for for Jetski, as Yuki could hear moans from Joshua's back, a sign of Jason awakening.

For Emma, the nearest seaworthy craft that could hold a good amount of people was a Speeder boat, which lacked keys...

And for Angela, her mother, who had seen Emma go for the Speeder, ran for a nearby guard area to find keys...

Posted by: Arlan Jun 2 2008, 07:47 PM
"Is that really the best boat to take, I mean, what about Jason?" Yuki asked Maria, glancing back at the awakening Jason.

Posted by: Border Walker Jun 2 2008, 07:51 PM
"It's the only thing I know how to drive," Maria said, as Jason spoke.

"Where am I...?"

"Maria, I know how to drive one too, We can follow you on a second. Ok Yuki?"

Posted by: Arlan Jun 2 2008, 07:55 PM
"Yeah, that's okay" Yuki replied, before going over to Jason. "Don't worry, you had a little bump on the head, but you're fine, and we made it to the garage!"

Posted by: space butler Jun 2 2008, 07:55 PM
William

"everyone alright?" William called, spotting angela's mother going for keys and walking over to his family.

Emma

Emma climbed into the boat and checked it for supplies.

Posted by: Border Walker Jun 2 2008, 08:00 PM
Emma/William

There was an emergency Kit within the boat, with a Flare gun and emergency Rations, as Rob and Jen stood watching, Jen hugging her husband.

"Let's get off this Devil Ship," She said.

"I'm for that!" Jared agreed, hoping in the boat and looking at the controls. "Simple enough. Just needs the right key."

Yuki

Joshua let Jason down to catch his breath and grab the keys, as Jason looked to Yuki. "I... I thought I saw Calypso in my Dreams..."

Posted by: Arlan Jun 2 2008, 08:06 PM
"I hope you kicked her in the shin for all this" Yuki replied, giving Jason a somewhat awkward but hopefully reassuring ruffle of his hair.

Posted by: Border Walker Jun 2 2008, 08:13 PM
Jason smiled a little, as Joshua came back with with two Key sets.

Posted by: space butler Jun 2 2008, 08:13 PM
William

William hugged and kissed Jen.

"everyone on the boat, I'll grab the keys." he said to the group, and headed off to wherever they were kept.

Emma

"you guys coming with us?" Emma called to Angela and Yuki.

Posted by: Arlan Jun 2 2008, 08:16 PM
Yuki smiled back at him, looking over at Emma, "No, we'll be fine in these", she replied, taking one of the keys from Joshua and heading back to Maria.

Posted by: Border Walker Jun 2 2008, 08:20 PM
Yuki

Maria took the keys from Yuki and started the Jetski, as Joshua jumped on with Jason onto the other.

William/Emma

William found Angela taking out some keys an holding them up, "These the right ones?" She asked William, as Emma would need to wait for Marm to post before getting a reply...

Posted by: space butler Jun 2 2008, 08:22 PM
William checked if they were the right keys, picking up the correct ones if they weren't.

Posted by: Border Walker Jun 2 2008, 08:22 PM
They were...

Posted by: Arlan Jun 2 2008, 08:25 PM
Yuki climbed onto the back of the jetski behind Maria, holding on tight.

Posted by: Border Walker Jun 2 2008, 08:26 PM
"Josh, follow me and keep close." Maria barked as she sped out of the garage and into the open water, Josh following close behind. From Behind, Yuki could see the Ship was nearing the point where the Original Titanic split...

Posted by: Arlan Jun 2 2008, 08:31 PM
Yuki had no idea how she knew the original titanic had split there, but after such a strange day she wasn't going to question it.

"We made it..." Yuki said exhaustedly, flopping her head down on the back of Maria's shoulder and trying to resist the urge to drift off asleep and fall into the ocean...

Posted by: Border Walker Jun 2 2008, 08:36 PM
As Maria, Yuki, Jason, and Joshua rode off into the Night on the Two Jetskis, Jason seemed fixated on the ship, as if something was on his mind. Back in the US, Yuki's father had sent out a Search party when word of the ship's disappearance happened, but Yuki would not be found, the Jetski drifting off and into the waters of something perhaps worse...

Yuki, Maria, Joshua, and Jason have left the Garage for...

Yuki, Maria, Joshua, And Jason have Escaped!

...Or have they...?

Posted by: space butler Jun 2 2008, 08:44 PM
"those'll do." William said, taking the keys and heading back to the boat. he climbed into it, took the helm and turned to Angela and her mother.

"come on you two, we're not leaving you behind."

Posted by: Marmalade Boy Jun 3 2008, 11:07 AM
Angela was sort of surprised that no-one had been telling her, or waiting for her, this post orgy had happened and leaving her high and dry, waiting for something to happen until William asked her. She nodded, and headed into the boat with them, along with Jennifer she hoped...

Posted by: Border Walker Jun 3 2008, 08:02 PM
Jennifer hoped in as well, as everyone left in the garage squeezed into the speeder, the boat puring to life with the keys inside it...

Posted by: space butler Jun 3 2008, 08:49 PM
Emma untied the boat, before William took it out of the garage.

"hold on, if the sea's rough this could get ugly." he said.

Posted by: Marmalade Boy Jun 3 2008, 09:57 PM
Angela took a seat, hopefully one near her mother and a safe one...

Posted by: Border Walker Jun 3 2008, 11:37 PM
Angela was able to get one by her mother and Jared, as the speeder roared out of the ship and into waters that weren't too rough, but were getting near it. From behind, the ship looked as though it was starting to fully sink, ad the sounds of splashes could be heard in the distance. Trying to turn was useless though, as the Ship soon was lost in the fog, and the Speeder drifted away to it's destination, be it where ever it may be, and whatever horrors it may hold...

William, Emma, Angela, Jen, Jennifer, Rob, and Jared have left the Garage to...

William, Emma, Angela, Jen, Jennifer, Rob, and Jared have ESCAPED!

Or have they...?

Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)