Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
Calypso's Wrath > F Deck > Third Class Corridor


Posted by: Border Walker Oct 5 2007, 11:36 PM
The third class corridor is possibly one of the worst kept of all the ship, with even some rat droppings lining the halls here and there. If your one of the unlucky ones to be down here, well, sucks to be you. Although... I guess you aren't... since most of the rooms appear to be locked and blocked off by yellow tape...

Posted by: Arlan Oct 6 2007, 06:07 PM
Yuki had to resist the urge to retch as she saw the state of this corridor, and did her best not to look at anything as she headed towards the swimming pool.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 6 2007, 06:12 PM
Even Kasiei couldn't help but Wince a little at the state of the corridor, confused as to why it would be so unkempt...

Yuki and Kasiei have left the Third Class Corridor for the Pool

Posted by: dray Oct 6 2007, 07:16 PM
Jolene wiped her hands on her pants, scowling as she exited her room. She'd just finished packing -- and then cleaning, as she'd realized that her bed's storage-space had been made into a nest for rats. Filthy, disgusting.

She sighed as she locked her door and pocketed the key, eying the tape that had taken precedence in the hall. She'd been briefed before given the ticket and boarding the ship... but the briefing had been minimal. Jolene headed for the stairs, resolute upon finding the captain. He'd been the one who'd asked for an investigator, so an investigator he would get.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 6 2007, 07:58 PM
Jolene didn't need to even get near the steps, for almost as soon as she was about to go looking for the captain, he came down in his clean and white Captains uniform, with all the Epaulets and medals shining on. He came to the bottom and made a small bow to Jolene before holding out his arm, "You must be the investigator we hired. the Name is Captain Edward John Smith," he said, smiling through his slightly thick white beard...

Posted by: dray Oct 6 2007, 08:03 PM
Jolene took his hand and gave it a firm shaking. "Jolene Harris, officer with the third division, sir." She refrained from making any comments about the state of his housing, for all that she'd like to get a good word in. This was business, after all. "Please, if you have a meeting room nearby that we go to, I'd like more details on the incidents that were described."

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 6 2007, 08:12 PM
The Captain kept a very high class stance, but also kept a rather friendly face as well, as he spoke to Jolene, "I'm am Sorry Ms. Harris, but there is no official meeting room nearby, unless your willing to trek all the way back up the my office on the top most deck, and then back down...[/i]

Survivors:
Jolene: 100/100
Captain Smith: 100/100

Posted by: dray Oct 6 2007, 08:25 PM
Jolene raised her hands, an 'it's up to you' gesture. "I simply didn't want to discuss such a touchy matter in public. By the sounds of it, your passengers and crew are feeling nervous enough already."

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 6 2007, 08:31 PM
The Captain nodded in agreement, "Yes, it's all a rather dd series of coincidences here, but hopefully just that. We can talk in the Nearby Galley if you wish, it's blocked off to the public as of right now, and is the place inder investigation by some of the Ship security..."

Surivors:
Jolene: 100/100
Captain Smith: 100/100

Posted by: dray Oct 7 2007, 03:02 AM
Jolene nodded. "It's a crime scene, then? Lead the way, Captain."

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 03:06 AM
Captain Smith did so, leading Jolene towards the Galley...

Jolene and Captain Smith have left the third Class Corridor for the Third Class Dining Saloon

Survivors:
Jolene: 100/100
Captain Smith: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Oct 7 2007, 07:48 PM
Yuki headed back towards the stairs, once again wrinkling her nose in disgust at the state of the corridor.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 08:21 PM
Yuki has left the Third Class Corridor for the E-Deck stairs

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100

Posted by: dray Oct 7 2007, 10:09 PM
Jo et all enter from the Third Class Dining Saloon

And on they went...

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 10:16 PM
Jolene and Co have left the The Third Class Corridor for the F-Deck stairs

Survivors:
Jolene: 73/100 (Burnt)
Captain Smith: 100/100
Abula: 87/100
Frank: 38/100 (Bleeding)

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 15 2007, 11:49 AM
"You make a valid point. Course, this is just a starting point....and something of a stab in the dark"

He continues down the corridor on his way to Orlop

"Oh, and i get the feeling we're gonna have to deal with the other brother, grab something to defend yourself with if you can, and try and smack him with one of those poison darts"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 15 2007, 07:52 PM
"If we have to go Against Sergio, We're gonna practically need armor plating." Liam added...

Michael and Co have left the Third Class Corridor for the F-Deck Stairs

Survivors:
Michael: 82/100
Calvin: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Jose: 80/100

Posted by: space butler Dec 2 2007, 05:28 PM
"why are you even here? theres no way you're going near that child." William snarled at Jenifer.

"any idea how we'd get it out of him?" he asked Rose as the group carried on towards the orlop deck.

Posted by: Arlan Dec 2 2007, 05:29 PM
Dominic sighed wearily and continued to hurry along.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 5 2007, 11:11 PM
"An Exorcism?" Rose said in a sarcastic manner.

'Then we need a priest!" Jennifer said, not catching on to the joke...

The Heroes in Training have left the Third Class Corridor for the F-Deck stairs

Posted by: space butler Apr 8 2008, 11:35 PM
William headed for the room Rob had been taken to.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 8 2008, 11:46 PM
William found that the water was actually beginning to move him along, meaning that the hall hadn't been completely flooded yet...

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Jen: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Apr 8 2008, 11:47 PM
William surfaced and tried to get into the room Rob was in.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 9 2008, 09:59 PM
William found he wasn't far from the area, as he could hear two others diving into the water, as well as what sounded like the voice of Jared...

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Jen: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Apr 9 2008, 10:00 PM
William ignored the two divers and attempted to get into the room Rob was in.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 11 2008, 11:08 PM
The Room appeared to not wish to open, most likely due to the difference in pressure. With the water slowly beginning to rise though, that wouldn't be much of a problem...

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Jen: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Apr 11 2008, 11:40 PM
William

William continued trying to get into the room.

Emma

Emma swam down the hallway, rather surprised to see her parents here. she saw William failing to get the door open and attempted to figure out another way into the room.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 11 2008, 11:46 PM
The water soon continued to rise, soon reaching the line of the door. Jen was the first to spot Emma...

"Emma! Your alright!"

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Posted by: space butler Apr 11 2008, 11:48 PM
Emma

"yeah, I'm fine. something grabbed Rob, apparently he's in there." Emma replied, watching William struggle with the door.

William

"anyone got any bright ideas?" William growled, continuing to try and force the door open.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 11 2008, 11:55 PM
"Well, I'm guessing if we hold our breathes we can begin to live and then try slamming in all at once," Jen suggested, as the water was beginning to rise high above...

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Posted by: space butler Apr 12 2008, 12:03 AM
William

"Emma, get out of here. take Jarred or whatever his name is and find us another way off the ship. your mother and I will get Rob." William said to Emma.


"right, where were we." he said after she'd gone, and took a deep breath before trying whatever it was Jen had suggested, as the previous post had made no sense to the voice in his head.

Emma

"o..ok." Emma replied.

"I guess we could try and sort out that lifeboat?" she said to Jarred as she swam back towards the stairs.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 12 2008, 12:06 AM
"I kinda meant her slamming in too, but I guess this'll work!" Jen said, taking a deep breath and slamming into the door with William, causing it to flood open and, as Emma was swimming away, drag her and Jared into the room as well from the force of the gushing water...

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Posted by: space butler Apr 12 2008, 12:11 AM
William

"Rob!" William called as he glanced around the room for any sign of the boy.

Emma

Emma gave a shriek as she was dragged into the room.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 12 2008, 12:15 AM
William found quite the sight, a large, hulking mass of perhaps the UGLIEST female body he had ever seen, as large, if not larger, than the wall of the room, and gasping or breaths. She had a large thing on her head as well that illuminated the darkened room...

"Gasp... Rob...? You mean... The Boy...?"

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 160/160

Posted by: space butler Apr 12 2008, 12:19 AM
William

"too bloody right I do. where the hell is he?" William demanded, aiming his shotgun at the...creature.

Emma

Emma aimed her gun at the creature as well, but from a few feet behind William.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 12 2008, 12:29 AM
"Gasp... The Boy... IS NOT YOURS!" The Queen yelled, flailing about.

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 160/160

Posted by: space butler Apr 12 2008, 12:33 AM
William

"give me back my son or I start shooting." William snarled

Emma

"let my brother go!" Emma added.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 12 2008, 12:46 AM
"HE IS NOT YOURS ANYMORE!" The Queen yelled, "HE IS NOW MY PRINCE!"

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 160/160

Posted by: space butler Apr 12 2008, 12:49 AM
William

William fired at the creature's face.

"he is my son, you will release him!" he yelled furiously.

Emma

"why the hell would Rob want to stay with you?" Emma said, holding her fire for now.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 12 2008, 12:58 AM
[5/6]

The shot hit but did very little, as the the barrage of bullets from Jen... (Queen -1)

"YOU CANNOT HAVE HIM! JUST LOOK AT HIM! HE IS MY PRINCE!" the Queen said, her Esca pointing upwards overhead...

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 159/160

Posted by: space butler Apr 12 2008, 01:02 AM
William

William quickly glanced upwards, before returning his gaze tot he creature, not wanting to take his eyes off of her for long.

"he's ten years old. he's not a fucking prince. release him." he snarled.

Emma

Emma looked up for any sign of Rob.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 12 2008, 01:10 AM
Glancing upwards, both found a scene practically out of Stephen King's It, with a good amount of people wrapped up in a strange white, sticky stuff, Rob being in the center and hanging slightly lower. It appeared as though the floors above had been cut out just for this...

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 160/160

Posted by: space butler Apr 12 2008, 01:14 AM
William

"you will let them all go, starting with my son." William growled furiously, pumping another round into the creature.

Emma

"Rob! are you ok?" Emma yelled, trying to work out if there was any way to get up to him.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 12 2008, 04:03 PM
[4/6]

The shot did little, as Jen began to shake widly at the sight of her son in the 'cocoon'. Emma could find no way to get to him though, as the Queen Angloir advanced upon them, her Esca dangling before William's face.

"NNNNO! HE IS MY PRINCE!"

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 160/160

Posted by: space butler Apr 12 2008, 04:09 PM
William

William grabbed for the Esca and attempted to remove it with his axe.

Emma

"Rob, just hold on, we'll get you out of there." Emma called up, not knowing if Rob could hear or answer.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 12 2008, 11:17 PM
As William grabbed the Esca, The Queen was Noticeably panicked. When the Axe was taken to the Esca, blood gushed from the wound (Queen Angloir -32), and the Queen Screeched.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!"

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 128/160

Posted by: space butler Apr 12 2008, 11:20 PM
William

"this." William replied, hacking at the esca again.

"let them all go now if you don't want me to keep doing this." he growled.

Emma

Emma....well, did nothing.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 12 2008, 11:28 PM
More blood poured from the wound as the Esca was now finally removed (Queen Angloir -35).

The Queen, however, Screeched in howling pain, as the room began to shake from the sheer volume of the scream. In fact, more screams seemed to arise from within the ship from the other Angloirs, a Hive mind instinct arising. The room began to shake as the waxy white substance overhead began to seep down onto all of them, melting away the floors and walls like acid. All the walls melted away, and the family was sent into a spiraling darkness, until a small light shined in the distance, and the face of the queen could be seen...


"You will not live..."

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 160/160

Posted by: space butler Apr 12 2008, 11:36 PM
William

"let the others go. they've done nothing to you." William said, switching back to his shotgun and advancing on the face.

Emma

Emma went pale and clung onto Jen, looking around for any sign of Rob.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 12 2008, 11:41 PM
Emma found that Jen and Jared were both gone, as were the figures overhead, complete blackness surrounding most of the area except the Light of the Queen ahead...

"But They have done much to Calypso. She will take them all and make them into her slaves..."

The Queen said, as the light died out and the sound of her moving through something could be heard... Water...?

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Emma: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 160/160

Posted by: space butler Apr 12 2008, 11:44 PM
William

"Emma, take these and keep your eyes open." William said, handing Emma a pair of revolvers, before slipping on his ring.

Emma

Emma nodded and took the guns, looking around frantically for the queen.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 12 2008, 11:54 PM
William has lost Revolver (+2 Power) Light Firearm [6/6] [2]

Emma has gained Revolver (+2 Power) Light Firearm [6/6] [2]

Slipping on the Ring, William was anow able to see within a small circle of vision, but there was still wide darkness. He could also see he was on sand, with various small rocks nearby, the sand appearing like sand one would find underwater.

Emma, in the mean time, found no sign of her, but did find herself kicking a small item...


Survivors:
William: 50/100
Emma: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 160/160

Posted by: space butler Apr 12 2008, 11:57 PM
William

"we'll get through this Emma, we'll be fine." William said, looking and listening for any sign of the queen.

Emma

Emma stashed the revolvers in her jacket, and picked up whatever she'd kicked, squinting at it to try and figure out what it could be.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 13 2008, 12:03 AM
The Item appeared to be an electric Lantern, as William found no trace of her, but could hear her swimming in the water...

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Emma: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 160/160

Posted by: space butler Apr 13 2008, 12:05 AM
William

William continued to look for her.

Emma

Emma attempted to turn on the lantern.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 13 2008, 12:28 AM
The lantern turned on and illuminated a large area, almost blinding her at first. That's when William noticed the Queen Angloir behind Emma and opening her large-enough-to-swallow-William-whole-mouth...

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Emma: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 160/160

Posted by: space butler Apr 13 2008, 01:05 AM
William

William dragged Emma away from the queen, and fired his shotgun into the queen's mouth.

Emma

Emma shrieked a little as William grabbed her, but soon calmed down and fired her hi-power at the queen.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 18 2008, 08:44 PM
Both shots hit (Queen Angloir -13), disorieting the queen and causing her to swim upwards...

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Emma: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 147/160

Posted by: space butler Apr 19 2008, 12:57 PM
William

"hold your fire until she gets close." William said to Emma, taking the opportunity to reload.

Emma

Emma nodded and held her fire, but kept her gun aimed at the queen.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 19 2008, 11:00 PM
Things were silent, until there was the sound of movement above coming in quick...

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Emma: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 147/160

Posted by: space butler Apr 19 2008, 11:07 PM
William

"scatter!" William called to Emma, running a short distance away from her and aiming at the sorce of the sound, and firing at the queen's Esca when she came into view.

Emma

Emma ran the opposite direction to William, hoping not to get killed horribly.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 19 2008, 11:15 PM
Both managed to miss the Queen as she dove into the sand, her esca wiggiling about, but still keeping still enough for William to fire at it (Queen -26), and cause a strain of blood to appear...

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Emma: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 121/160

Posted by: space butler Apr 19 2008, 11:20 PM
William

"shoot it!" William yelled, pumping another shell into the queen's esca.

Emma

Emma joined her father in shooting at the queen's esca.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 19 2008, 11:26 PM
Both shots struck and caused the Queen massive damage before she managed to free herself (Queen -43)

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Emma: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 78/160

Posted by: space butler Apr 19 2008, 11:29 PM
William

"keep it up!" William yelled, firing at the esca again.

Emma

Emma fired again.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 19 2008, 11:33 PM
Both shots missed, as the Queen swam lighting fast at William...

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Emma: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 78/160

Posted by: Marmalade Boy Apr 19 2008, 11:34 PM
Angela entered warily, clearly scared by the pulsing mass...

Posted by: space butler Apr 19 2008, 11:37 PM
William

William attempted to get out of the way as fast as he could.

Emma

Emma shot the queen in the back, not really expecting it to do much.

Posted by: Arlan Apr 19 2008, 11:43 PM
"Eww, what the hell is that thing?" Yuki said, wrinkling her nose in disgust.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 19 2008, 11:47 PM
William & Emma

William was able to get out of the way by ducking, but the Queen still nicked his back with a tooth (William -10), as the shot did little (Queen -2)

Survivors:
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 76/160

Yuki & Angela

Yuki found tow others near the mass, one a young pink haired girl poking it, as the Mass seemed to jiggle a little and moan...

"Shoot, this is the only way to the Garage!"

Survivors:
Angela: 100/100
Jennifer: 100/100
Yuki: 74/100
Maria: 89/100
Jason: 79/100 (Unconscious)
Joshua: 86/100

Posted by: Arlan Apr 19 2008, 11:51 PM
"Great, we're going to die here all because of some fat naked man blocking the exit!" Yuki complained.

Posted by: space butler Apr 19 2008, 11:51 PM
William

William grunted in pain and tried to get away from the queen a bit, only firing if he had a cleat shot at the esca

Emma

Emma held her fire.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 19 2008, 11:52 PM
The Queen had swam upwards again...

Survivors:
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 76/160

Posted by: space butler Apr 19 2008, 11:54 PM
William

William again put some distance between himself and Emma, holding his fire.

Emma

Emma stared upwards.

Posted by: Marmalade Boy Apr 20 2008, 10:29 AM
Angela stuck her tongue out in disgust at the mass, and shuddered, about to ask her mother of what to do, before deciding to act on her own first. Drawing her ghost sword, Angela gave it a firm poke...

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 22 2008, 02:59 PM
Angela & Yuki

The mass groaned at being poked, shuddering a little...

"Lemme check something," Joshua said, placing Jason down and getting out a few tools, testing the air near the mass, "Like the rest, gives off ghost energy..."

Survivors:
Angela: 100/100
Jennifer: 100/100
Yuki: 74/100
Maria: 89/100
Jason: 79/100 (Unconscious)
Joshua: 86/100

William and Emma

The Queen came down again, but stopped before swimming into the ground and attempted to swim at Emma...

Survivors:
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 76/160

Posted by: space butler Apr 22 2008, 03:57 PM
Emma

Emma took a shot at the queen's esca and tried to get out of the way.

William

"don't you dare touch her." William snarled, moving to get a shot at the queen's esca and firing when he could.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 22 2008, 03:58 PM
Emma was able to fire a shot at her Esca and duck out of the way, as William hit the side of the Queen...

Survivors:
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 60/160

Posted by: space butler Apr 22 2008, 04:07 PM
Emma

Emma attempted to put some distance between herself and the queen, before firing at the esca again.

William

William attempted to get a shot off at the esca, only firing if he was likely to hit it.

Posted by: Arlan Apr 22 2008, 04:09 PM
"So it's a naked ghostly fat man, can't you get rid of it? This is your job" Yuki complained, getting annoyed at getting stuck so close to her escape.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 22 2008, 04:20 PM
William & Emma

The Queen rounded about for Emma, but combined shots from her and William hated her and cause her to swim up (Queen -26)

Survivors:
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 34/160

Posted by: space butler Apr 22 2008, 04:25 PM
William

"nice shooting." William said to Emma, looking up for any sign of the queen.

Emma

"Thanks." Emma replied, also looking up.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 22 2008, 04:27 PM
There was no sign right away..

Survivors:
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 34/160

Posted by: space butler Apr 22 2008, 04:33 PM
William kept looking for the queen, while Emma took the chance to have a look around their surroundings for anything useful.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 22 2008, 05:26 PM
Around Emma was nothing but sand and rock, as William saw no trace of her...

Survivors:
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 34/160

Posted by: space butler Apr 22 2008, 05:33 PM
William continued to look for the queen, while Emma idly kicked at a nearby stone.

"are we trapped here dad?" she asked, looking upwards.

"we'll get out of here somehow, don't worry." William replied.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 22 2008, 05:40 PM
As Emma kicked the stone, the stone shook a bit, as did the sand around it...

Survivors:
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 34/160

Posted by: space butler Apr 22 2008, 05:42 PM
"what the hell?" Emma muttered, and swept away some of the sand with her shoe, while William continued to look for the queen.

Posted by: Marmalade Boy Apr 22 2008, 06:03 PM
Angela shuddered from the blob's reaction, and looked to the new arrivals with apparent surprise, and kept her distance, not really sure if they were real or ghosts, or something worse...

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 09:05 PM
Emma & William

Swiping away the sand revealed a similar looking coloration as the stone, the stone moving about again...

Survivors:
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 34/160

Yuki & Emma

The bob seemed to jiggle a little at Yuki's comment, as Josh looked to Yuki, "The best I can think? Attack it with everything you got," He said, as Maria seemed all to willing to, pumping the shotgun and readying to fire.

Survivors:
Angela: 100/100
Jennifer: 100/100
Yuki: 74/100
Maria: 89/100
Jason: 79/100 (Unconscious)
Joshua: 86/100

Posted by: space butler May 4 2008, 09:09 PM
William

"Emma, what are you doing?" William asked as he continued to look for the queen.

Emma

"trying to work out where the hell we are." Emma replied, picking up the stone and examining it.

Posted by: Arlan May 4 2008, 09:10 PM
"Eww, fine" Yuki replied, wrinkling her nose in disgust.

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 09:16 PM
Emma found she couldn't lift the stone, as it was attached to the ground, and it opened to show an eyeball...

Survivors:
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 34/160

Posted by: space butler May 4 2008, 09:18 PM
Emma shrieked and stamped on the eyeball, while William just looked slightly confused.

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 09:20 PM
The eyeball shut back quickly, as the ground moved and shrieked like the Queen...

Survivors:
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 34/160

Posted by: space butler May 4 2008, 09:29 PM
"we're standing on the queen!" Emma yelled, and fired at the eye, as William glanced around for anything resembling the esca.

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 09:35 PM
William saw a patch of sand that seemed to be lighter than the rest, as shooting at the Eye did quite a bit, causing it to shake even more, like a severe Earthquake... (Queen - 10)

Survivors:
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100

Boss:
Queen Angloir: 24/160

Posted by: space butler May 4 2008, 09:37 PM
Emma fired at the eye again, as William fired at the lighter coloured patch.

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 09:47 PM
Both shots seemed to do quite alot, the ground shaking so much that it actually broke apart, falling into blackness that sucked both Emma and William into it, falling what seemed like Eons before they finally hit ground, Rob, Jared, and Jen attempting to wake both up...

(Queen Angloir Dead?)


Survivors:
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Posted by: space butler May 4 2008, 10:06 PM
William

William practically jumped to his feet and glanced around.

"what just happened?" he asked.

Emma

Emma slowly sat up and hugged Rob, Jared, and Jen.

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 10:17 PM
"I don't know, you just simply disappeared and then reappeared a few minutes later," Jen said...

Survivors:
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Posted by: space butler May 4 2008, 10:22 PM
William

"we killed...or at least I think we killed that creature. I think its time we got our arses off this ship." William replied.

Emma

"Rob, this is your car, right?" Emma asked, handing him the r/c car.

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 10:25 PM
Rob smiled brightly, hugging Emma, "Thanks big sis!" he said after letting go, Jen nodding to William.

"Full agreeance."

Posted by: space butler May 4 2008, 10:29 PM
William

"how did you get rob down from up there?" William asked, reloading his shotgun and heading for the door.

Emma

"no problem Rob, I don't know how but that car saved our lives." Emma said with a smile.

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 10:31 PM
"He just, fell, the while cocoon thing slipping from the ceiling." Jen said, ushering Rob and Jen up and out...

Survivors:
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Posted by: space butler May 4 2008, 10:39 PM
William

"huh, must have been linked to the creature somehow." William said as he headed for the door with Jen.

Emma

"what did she do to you?" Emma asked Rob as they headed for the door.

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 10:42 PM
"She just called me her son alot..."

Rob said, as the group swam out of the room and into the hall, where they could see the area that was filled with less water...

Survivors:
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Posted by: space butler May 4 2008, 10:44 PM
the group headed for the garage.

"that's it?" Emma asked Rob. "I thought she'd hurt you or something."

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 10:47 PM
"She didn't hurt me... but she did do something strange..."

Survivors:
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Posted by: space butler May 4 2008, 10:53 PM
"what did she do?" Emma asked as the group walked.

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 10:55 PM
"She touched me..." Rob said, looking down, as William could see a group ahead...

Survivors:
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Posted by: space butler May 4 2008, 11:00 PM
"where?" Emma asked with a frown, as William tried to get a decent look at the group ahead.

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 11:05 PM
The group was varied, but one of them he recognized, being Angela, as Rob said, "Um... the bad place..."

Posted by: space butler May 4 2008, 11:09 PM
Emma

"you're kidding." Emma replied. "she touched your balls? that's just wrong." she added, hugging him.

"she's dead now, so you're safe."

William

"Angela? good to see you're alright. where's rose?" William asked.

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 11:17 PM
As William came near, the entire group felt a large shake on the ship and heard a loud bang from very near, practically blowing all their eardrums out...

Survivors:
Angela: 100/100
Jennifer: 100/100
Yuki: 74/100
Maria: 89/100
Jason: 79/100 (Unconscious)
Joshua: 86/100
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Posted by: space butler May 4 2008, 11:19 PM
William

"what the bloody hell was that?" William yelled, raising his shotgun.

"everyone, head for the garage. we've got to evacuate as fast as we can."

Emma

Emma gave a slight scream and tried to shield Rob from the explosion.

Posted by: Marmalade Boy May 4 2008, 11:22 PM
Angela stood and waited for the others to react, afterall, they seemed to have the guns and a lot more knowledge in clearing the blob out of the way...

Posted by: Arlan May 4 2008, 11:24 PM
"Hey, you two should get over here, who knows what that thing will do!" Yuki called to the pair.

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 11:27 PM
Everyone else stood shakily as the shaking ended, the blob groaning in pain apparently (The Blob -50)

Survivors:
Angela: 100/100
Jennifer: 100/100
Yuki: 74/100
Maria: 89/100
Jason: 79/100 (Unconscious)
Joshua: 86/100
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Bosses:
The Blob: 150/200

Posted by: space butler May 4 2008, 11:30 PM
William approached the blob, slipped on his ring and fired at whatever looked like the best place, while Emma kept hold of Rob.

Posted by: Arlan May 4 2008, 11:30 PM
Yuki clung to a wall while she waited for the shaking to end, calling out once again. "Come on, don't just stand there, get over here!"

Posted by: Marmalade Boy May 4 2008, 11:38 PM
Angela hurried over to Yuki, hoping her mother would follow,

"Who are you?"

Asked Angela as she reached Yuki...

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 11:40 PM
"This is Yuki, this is Josh and Jason, and I'm Maria," Maria said, joining William in firing at the blob, as both shots combined caused it to groan...(The Blob -21)

Survivors:
Angela: 100/100
Jennifer: 100/100
Yuki: 74/100
Maria: 89/100
Jason: 79/100 (Unconscious)
Joshua: 86/100
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Posted by: Marmalade Boy May 4 2008, 11:42 PM
Angela looked at the newcomers and tried to ignore the blob and it's groaning, saying,

"Hi there! I'm Angela and this is my mom Jennifer!"

In a friendly manner to the new group...

Posted by: Arlan May 4 2008, 11:42 PM
"Hi" Yuki replied with a smile, ignoring William because he was a total dick!

"Don't worry, we'll be out of here soon enough"

Posted by: space butler May 4 2008, 11:45 PM
William

"give us a hand with this would you?" William asked his group.

Emma

Emma nodded and let go of Rob for long enough to fire at the blob, before taking hold of him again.

Posted by: Border Walker May 4 2008, 11:50 PM
Jen smiled an nodded to Yuki, as Maria joined in again with firing, causing more damage (The blob - 25)

Survivors:
Angela: 100/100
Jennifer: 100/100
Yuki: 74/100
Maria: 89/100
Jason: 79/100 (Unconscious)
Joshua: 86/100
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Boss
The Blob: 104/200

Posted by: Marmalade Boy May 4 2008, 11:51 PM
Angela covered her ears from the shooting,

"Are you trying to escape as well?" Angela asked Yuki's group...

Posted by: Arlan May 4 2008, 11:53 PM
Yuki nodded and called back over the sound of the gunfire to Angela. "Yes, the sooner we get out this floating hellhole the better!"

Posted by: space butler May 4 2008, 11:54 PM
William and Emma both fired again.

"Jen? Jarred? the rest of you? the quicker we blow a hole in this thing, the quicker we get off this damned ship." William said to the group.

Posted by: Border Walker May 5 2008, 12:07 AM
Maria joined in, as did Jared and Jen now, ripping greatly into the Blob...

Survivors:
Angela: 100/100
Jennifer: 100/100
Yuki: 74/100
Maria: 89/100
Jason: 79/100 (Unconscious)
Joshua: 86/100
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Boss
The Blob: 81/200

Posted by: space butler May 5 2008, 12:14 AM
William and Emma fired again

Posted by: Marmalade Boy May 5 2008, 09:34 AM
Angela nodded,

"Have any ideas of where you're heading?"

Posted by: Arlan May 5 2008, 11:02 AM
"To the garage, it's just past here" Yuki called back. "Apparently there's boats in there we can use to get away"

Posted by: Border Walker May 5 2008, 08:36 PM
Once again, all but Maria, Jen, and Jared ignored William it seemed, but even without them, they began tearing into the Blob...

Survivors:
Angela: 100/100
Jennifer: 100/100
Yuki: 74/100
Maria: 89/100
Jason: 79/100 (Unconscious)
Joshua: 86/100
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Boss
The Blob: 66/200

Posted by: space butler May 5 2008, 08:43 PM
William

"if you people actually want to get off of this damned ship, a little help would be appreciated." William called to the ones who were ignoring him in his best officer's voice, before firing at the blob again.

Emma

Emma kept one arm around Rob and fired with her free hand.

Posted by: Marmalade Boy May 5 2008, 10:13 PM
Angela wanted to help William, but she was quite worried about being caught up in mass combat, so simply kept talking to Yuki,

"Boats? Oh, okay... You know how to operate one?"

Posted by: Arlan May 5 2008, 10:17 PM
Yuki would've helped, but she deeply disliked William, besides, she was rather more used to others fighting her battles for her when she had a choice.

"No, but someone here must"

Posted by: Border Walker May 5 2008, 11:00 PM
Chances are William did, but whether he'd let them on one...

"I think it's weakening," Maria said, pumping more shells.

Survivors:
Angela: 100/100
Jennifer: 100/100
Yuki: 74/100
Maria: 89/100
Jason: 79/100 (Unconscious)
Joshua: 86/100
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Boss
The Blob: 40/200

Posted by: space butler May 5 2008, 11:08 PM
William

"it bloody well better be." William replied, trying to keep all thoughts of feeding Yuki to the nearest fishman out of his head as he fired again.

Emma

Emma continued to fire, while keeping hold of Rob.

Posted by: Marmalade Boy May 6 2008, 07:16 AM
"I hope so, this place creeps me out" Angela said, shivering a little, "I hope Rose makes it..."

Posted by: Arlan May 6 2008, 11:47 AM
Yuki, not knowing who this Rose was, looked over at the blob blocking the corridor. "Oh look, it's almost gone"

Posted by: Border Walker May 26 2008, 09:23 PM
"Almost done..." Maria said, as more shells were pumped and a visable hole was blasted through the blockade.

"Just in time too, looks like the Briney deep found us!" [i]Joshua barked, pointing to the rising water and large amounts of sea-life coming after them...

Survivors:
Angela: 100/100
Jennifer: 100/100
Yuki: 74/100
Maria: 89/100
Jason: 79/100 (Unconscious)
Joshua: 86/100
William: 40/100
Emma: 90/100
Jen: 100/100
Jared: 90/100

Boss
The Blob: 10/200

Enemies:
In the Hundreds...

Posted by: space butler May 26 2008, 09:36 PM
William

"keep firing!" William yelled, before turning and emptying his shotgun into the oncoming horde.

Emma

Emma emptied her pistol into the blockade.

Posted by: Marmalade Boy May 30 2008, 11:01 AM
"Oh that's good" Angela replied to Yuki, looking over at the rapidly shrinking blob, seeing the sealife and not being exactly sure how to react...

Posted by: Arlan May 30 2008, 09:28 PM
Yuki was about to reply when she was spurred into action by the oncoming horde, emptying the clip of the pistol into the blob with a panicked "eep"

Posted by: Border Walker May 31 2008, 06:04 PM
The combined efforts caused the blob to recede into the walls, revealing an acid eaten hallway with barely anything of a path left over water into the Garage. Joshua was the first to step up to it,

"I'll test it, if it doesn't fall,follow single file!" He yelled as he carefully maneuvered like a tightrope walker with Jason on his back, heading for the Garage. The good news is it didn't buckle as he made it...

Posted by: space butler May 31 2008, 06:39 PM
William.

"go! now!" William called to his family, as he switched to a pistol and emptied it into the horde, before following everyone else through to the garage.

Emma

Emma grabbed Rob and hurried through to the garage.

Posted by: Marmalade Boy Jun 1 2008, 01:48 PM
Angela carefully made her way across, making sure she didn't fall or stray too far from her mother...

Posted by: Arlan Jun 1 2008, 03:47 PM
Yuki gave the tiny path to the garage a frightened look, but one look back at the far more terrifying horde behind her quickly spurred her forwards and hopefully across safely to the garage.

Posted by: Border Walker Jun 1 2008, 10:34 PM
Everyone but William has left the THird Class Corridor for the Garage

Posted by: space butler Jun 2 2008, 12:58 AM
William hurried through to the garage.

Posted by: Border Walker Jun 2 2008, 07:39 PM
William has left the Third Class Corridor for the Garage

Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)