Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
Calypso's Wrath > F Deck > F Deck Stairs


Posted by: Border Walker Oct 5 2007, 11:04 PM
The stairs on this deck are actually rather rusty, being less tended to as the rest of the ship. It may just be that this is the poorest part of the ship, but it still may cause concern...

Posted by: Arlan Oct 6 2007, 05:48 PM
"That's disgusting!" Yuki exclaimed as she saw the rusty walls of the stairway, and quickened her pace as she headed for the exit off towards the hallway.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 6 2007, 06:03 PM
Yuki has left the F Deck Stairs to Third Class Corridor

Survivors:
Yuki: 100/100
Kasiei: 100/100

Posted by: dray Oct 7 2007, 10:59 PM
Jolene & Co enter from The Third Class Corridor

As they reached the stairwell, the woman grunted and signalled for them to stop. "Just a minute," she pleaded, eying the stairs with grim expectations. She could hardly bend her legs, especially her burnt knee. The thought of climbing one or more flights of stairs was daunting.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 11:06 PM
The Captain did so, letting Jolene down so she could sit on the first step of the stairs. Abula let Frank down as well, leaning him against the wall. "Captain, the Hospital is only two decks up. We could easily get them down here, and I'm sure Ms. Harris could keep Frank safe."

The Captain turned to Abula, then Jolene, pondering his options. "Ms. Harris, is this ok with you?" he asked...

Survivors:
Jolene: 73/100 (Burnt)
Captain Smith: 100/100
Abula: 87/100
Frank: 38/100 (Bleeding)

Posted by: dray Oct 7 2007, 11:28 PM
She deferred the sitting option to lean against the wall -- if she sat down again, there was no way that she was going to get up. She was going a little numb. "I'd rather one of you stayed down here with us," she gritted out, "please." Even now the last word was said only grudgingly. She didn't ask for much in life; she usually took without comment.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 11:38 PM
Abula and The Captain looked to each other, then nodded, "Abula will stay with you, I'll get the Doctors," He said, heading up the stairs and to the upper decks...

Survivors
Jolene: 73/100 (Burnt)
Abula: 87/100
Frank: 38/100 (Bleeding)

Posted by: dray Oct 7 2007, 11:43 PM
Jolene leaned back, trying to get comfortable as the Captain departed. There was a moment or two of unpleasant quiet (never silence on a boat like this) until she asked, "What happened on your side?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 7 2007, 11:48 PM
Frank was in too much pain to speak with all his bleeding, but Abula looked to Jolene and sighed, "Another of those... things... This one has knives for arms and tried to chop us up. Captain managed to somehow square him off in a sword battle."

Survivors:
Jolene: 73/100 (Burnt)
Abula: 87/100
Frank: 38/100 (Bleeding)

Posted by: dray Oct 7 2007, 11:53 PM
"...Huh." Jolene grunted. "Shoulda listened to my gut when I heard this place was spooked... I was told it was a murderer loose on the decks, not fucking monsters."

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 12:04 AM
"Technically they are Murderers, just not human Murderers," Abula said, shrugging. "Though I can't help but be weary of the Captain a little..." Abula added...

Survivors:
Jolene: 73/100 (Burnt)
Abula: 87/100
Frank: 37/100 (Bleeding)

Posted by: dray Oct 8 2007, 12:22 AM
"What do you mean?" Jolene asked.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 12:24 AM
Abula looked to Jolene, "The Captain is... strange... to say the least... he... he's a little... strange is all..."

Survivors
Jolene: 73/100 (Burnt)
Abula: 87/100
Frank: 37/100 (Bleeding)

Posted by: dray Oct 8 2007, 12:38 AM
"Just a little," Jolene shot back. She'd noticed his odd behavior. "Why does he pretend what was happening isn't real?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 12:47 AM
Abula Shrugged "To keep the passengers happy and to keep them from going Crazy? I think he even hired on some Ghost hunter guy to study the ship and find a way to expel them all..."

Survivors:
Jolene: 73/100 (Burnt)
Abula: 87/100
Frank: 36/100 (Bleeding)

Posted by: dray Oct 8 2007, 12:51 AM
The woman gave a little snort. "So why'd he hire me, then? T'walk around and look pretty?" she snorted again.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 12:54 AM
"Well, I guess you were insurance incase a passenger came across one of the bodies... say how your investigating a murder on the ship and they calm down I guess..."

Survivors:
Jolene: 73/100 (Burnt)
Abula: 87/100
Frank: 36/100 (Bleeding)

Posted by: dray Oct 8 2007, 01:32 AM
"Hmph," Jolene responded, nonplussed. "So is it too late to get the hell off?" it was only half a joke.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 01:34 AM
"Not unless you plan to swipe one of the Lifeboats or motor boats in the garage, at which point some of the Guards may attack you..."

Survivors
Jolene: 73/100 (Burnt)
Abula: 87/100
Frank: 36/100 (Bleeding)

Posted by: dray Oct 8 2007, 01:45 AM
"Good to know." Jolene cocked a pained grin. "So, how much of a bribe's it take to get the guards to mutiny with me and get the hell outta here?" The grin -- she hoped -- told them that she wasn't being serious... not yet, anyways.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 01:54 AM
"Your soul?" Joked Abule as the Captain returned with Three Doctors...

Survivors
Jolene: 73/100 (Burnt)
Abula: 87/100
Frank: 35/100 (Bleeding)
Captain Smith: 100/100
Doctor #1: 100/100
Doctor #2: 100/100
Doctor #3: 100/100

Posted by: dray Oct 8 2007, 03:57 AM
"Can't barter in what I don't got," Jolene replied, glad to see the return of the captain and the medics. Took them damn well long enough, too... but she kept her mouth shut about that. The more bitching she did, the longer it'd take before she got some relief.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 03:59 AM
One of the Doctors quickly went to work on Checking Jolene while the other two took care of Frank, quickly patching him up with some bandages, while the doctor on Jolene put on some Burn salve on all the burn locations.

Which probably stung like hell too...


Survivors:
Jolene: 73/100
Abula: 87/100
Frank: 95/100
Captain Smith: 100/100
Doctor #1: 100/100
Doctor #2: 100/100
Doctor #3: 100/100

Posted by: dray Oct 8 2007, 04:03 AM
"Sonovabitch," she cursed, recoiling from the doctor. "What the hell are you rubbing into me, salt?!" She'd never been the most docile patient... but at least she was trying to put a sock in it.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 04:06 AM
"It will help, now hold still," The female doctor replied as she put some bandages over the burns, while the others soon turned to Abula and helped fix him up with some band-aids over his cuts, including the one over hie left cheek...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Captain Smith: 100/100
Doctor #1: 100/100
Doctor #2: 100/100
Doctor #3: 100/100

Posted by: dray Oct 8 2007, 04:08 AM
Jolene refrained from replying, but she couldn't help the glare. 'Hold still'? What'd she been doing down here for the past fifteen minutes while the doctors took their time getting down here?

Never the less, when all the bandaging was said and done, she threw in a
"thanks, doc." A grudging one, but one none the less.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 04:15 AM
The Captain smiled a bright smile to the three and nodded to see them feeling better, Frank notably still looking pretty bad with the bandages around his chest and stomach. "Good to know you all feel better. I am sorry fro what happened, but as compensation, Frank and Abula, you may have the rest of the day off from work, and Ms. Harris, feel free to b a regular passenger for the rest of the day. If something comes up, one of the security personal shall find you."

He sounded notably perky...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Captain Smith: 100/100
Doctor #1: 100/100
Doctor #2: 100/100
Doctor #3: 100/100

Posted by: dray Oct 8 2007, 04:18 AM
"Uh huh," Jolene didn't sound convinced. "Sir, I'd like to request permission to move up a deck or two. If I'm going to continue... investigating --" What the hell was she going to investigate? Magic mirrors and ouiji boards? " -- I can't be living right in the middle of a crime scene."

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 04:23 AM
"Of course, would you like a Penthouse suite? I can get you it," The Captain asks...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Captain Smith: 100/100
Doctor #1: 100/100
Doctor #2: 100/100
Doctor #3: 100/100

Posted by: dray Oct 8 2007, 04:24 AM
"Please." Jolene hadn't been expecting that, but she would take what she could get, so she didn't hesitate when the best was offered.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 04:29 AM
"Of Course, I'll have some stewards transfer your belonging to the A-Deck." The Captain said as the Doctors began to leave...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Captain Smith: 100/100

Posted by: dray Oct 8 2007, 04:31 AM
Jolene nodded. "Excellent. I'll begin to conduct the rest of the investigation tomorrow." Now she was lying out of her teeth, but she figured that the Captain must be a man who knew what he wanted to hear, so she gave it to him. She kept an eye on Abula and Frank, trying to make eye-contact with them in case they were trying to leave. "Which suite would you have me assigned to, Captain?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 04:36 AM
"I believe room number seven is unoccupied, so you may take that one," the Captain replied, as Abula and Frank seemed to be waiting for Jolene...

Survivors
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100
Captain Smith: 100/100

Posted by: dray Oct 8 2007, 04:37 AM
"Lucky seven. Thank you captain. If that is all..." How did it come to pass that she was dismissing him?

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 04:45 AM
"It is Ms. Harris, unless you have something else to add, I'll be on," Captain Smith said as he headed up the stairs, while Abula and Frank looked to Jolene,

"He is seriously freaky..." Abula added...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: dray Oct 8 2007, 04:48 AM
"He just put me up in top notch. Want to see if Seven has a minibar, gentlemen?" She asked, looking mildly ridiculous with her straight face and bandaged limbs.

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 04:54 AM
"Well, we certainly have nothing else to do," Abula said smiling. Frank just slowly shook his head, still a little out of breath from the whole ordeal...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: dray Oct 8 2007, 04:58 AM
"I'm looking forward to sitting down somewhere that isn't covered in rat shit. Feel free to come up with me if you want," Jolene invited. She cast an eye up the stairs. They still seemed daunting, but that salve had taken a lot of the bite away. "You don't mind having one of each of us hanging off your arms, do you... Abula, was it? I think we can squeeze up here if you don't mind lending Frank and I a hand."

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 05:01 AM
"Of course not," Abula said, offering his shoulder for Jolene, as frank had already seemed to grab ahold of Abula's other shoulder...

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: dray Oct 8 2007, 05:03 AM
"Thank you kindly," Jolene gingerly placed a hand on the man's shoulder, gripping the railing with her other hand as they ascended the stair-case. "I'm new to the boat. Is there an elevator that we can take somewhere around here?"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 8 2007, 05:04 AM
"Yes, but we will need to trek a couple of decks of stairs. Once we reach the D-Deck though, There is an Elevator in the grand staircase."

Jolene, Abula, And Frank have left the F-Deck Staircase for the E-Deck Staircase

Survivors:
Jolene: 93/100
Abula: 97/100
Frank: 95/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 12 2007, 11:49 PM
He laughs, still walking down the stairs

"Glad to hear it lads! Keep up the good work! God knows the first class appreciate yer efforts almost as much as the rest of us!"

He looks up to the others

"Guess that means room five if there are still people about in 4"

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 13 2007, 12:09 AM
"Check it first, Could be one of the others," Liam said...

Michael has left the F-Deck Stairs for the Third Class Corridor

Survivors:
Michael: 82/100
Calvin: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Jose: 80/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 17 2007, 06:22 PM
"Why? Tell me more about sergio"

He asks liam as he walks, his mood darkening with Liam's dire prediction

((Hope this is the right place))

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 18 2007, 02:11 AM
"Michael, did they teach you nothing in school? Sergio was in the running for the head of the Irish Mafia, but died on the ship before he could."

"And he had a fetish for... making people into wax statues..."

"House of Wax anyone?" Calvin commented...

Survivors:
Michael: 82/100
Calvin: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Jose: 80/100

Posted by: Darkwater Oct 18 2007, 05:04 PM
"I didnt pay much attention in school. They never did tell us much that i found usefull"

He grins and keeps walking

"But i did note the statues....i had kinda figured that maybe....We cant let him do that to Julia!"

He picks up the pace, moving with some haste toward the Orlop deck

Posted by: Border Walker Oct 19 2007, 12:54 AM
Michael and Crew have left the F-Deck stairs for the G-Deck Stairs

Survivors:
Michael: 82/100
Calvin: 100/100
Liam: 100/100
Jose: 80/100

Posted by: space butler Dec 1 2007, 12:49 AM
William carried on towards the Orlop deck, keeping quiet but looking angry.

Posted by: Arlan Dec 1 2007, 12:53 AM
"Alright good, now that that's settled...You seem to know an awful lot about all this, so any practical advice on a way to deal with the guy that won't involve us all being smeared across the orlop deck?" Dominic asked, glancing over at Rose.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 2 2007, 02:07 AM
"If we can catch him off guard, we may have a chance. William will have a better chance though, since he can see the entity inside Alan."

Survivors:
William: 84/100
Dominic: 94/100
Jennifer: 100/100
Rose: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Dec 2 2007, 02:14 AM
"is the thing inside him going to be hurt by bullets?" William asked.

"I've got five rounds left, and I don't think it'll be enough." he added as the group carried on down the stairs.

Posted by: Arlan Dec 2 2007, 02:18 AM
"Considering how having his hand cut off didn't seem to bother him, can we really expect to win just by catching him by surprise?"

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 2 2007, 04:51 PM
"We'll need to somehow get the spirit in him out of him to stop it..."

"Why not just pull a friggen Ghostbusters?" Jennifer said sarcastically...

The Heroes have left the F-Deck stairs for the F-Deck hall

Survivors:
William: 84/100
Dominic: 94/100
Jennifer: 100/100
Rose: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Dec 5 2007, 11:25 PM
"actually, that might work. it certainly seemed to this morning." William replied.

Posted by: Arlan Dec 5 2007, 11:40 PM
Dominic continued to unethusiasically jog towards danger as he listened to the coversation.

Posted by: Border Walker Dec 5 2007, 11:46 PM
'Is there really a priest on board though?" Rose asked...

Hiro, Peter, Nikki, and Claire have left the F-Deck stairs for the G-Deck Stairs

Posted by: Arlan Feb 10 2008, 11:13 PM
...and up yet more stairs he went

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 13 2008, 10:13 PM
Dominic has left the F-Deck stairs for the E Deck stairs...

Survivors:
Dominic: 68/100 (Poisoned)

Posted by: space butler Feb 20 2008, 01:49 AM
and again, William continued his thrilling adventure to find the top of the stairs.

Posted by: Marmalade Boy Feb 21 2008, 11:17 PM
Angela followed...

Posted by: Border Walker Feb 21 2008, 11:26 PM
The Group has left the F-Deck stairs for the E-deck stairs

Survivors:
Angela: 100/100
William: 84/100
Jennifer: 100/100
Rose: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Apr 5 2008, 03:27 PM
Emma ran out into the hallway, drawing her gun.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 5 2008, 03:31 PM
Angela was pulled back by Jared, who tuggered her around a corner and put a hand over her mouth...

Survivors:
Emma: 90/100
Jared: 90/100

Posted by: space butler Apr 5 2008, 03:42 PM
Emma slammed her elbow back into Jarred's gut.

"what the fuck are you doing." she snarled.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 5 2008, 03:54 PM
Jared Recoiled a bit but kept his hold,

"Shh," he quickly hushed, as Emma could hear footsteps...

Survivors:
Emma: 90/100
Jared: 90/100

Posted by: space butler Apr 5 2008, 03:56 PM
"get off me." Emma snarled, repeating the move and trying to step away and break the hold.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 5 2008, 04:07 PM
As Emma went to do so though, a yellowish glow came from down the hall, as footsteps quickened.

"For Christsakes, I told you to hush to avoid being heard!"

Survivors:
Emma: 90/100
Jared: 90/100

Posted by: space butler Apr 5 2008, 04:10 PM
Emma stepped out into the hallway and aimed her gun at the source of the footsteps, ignoring Jarred for now.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 5 2008, 04:13 PM
The source was a trio of the creatures from before, one holding his own revolver...

Survivors:
Emma: 90/100
Jared: 90/100

Enemies:
Angloir Knight: 80/80
Angloir #1: 60/60
Angloir #2: 60/60

Posted by: space butler Apr 5 2008, 04:16 PM
Emma aimed for the head of the one with the revolver and fired, before ducking behind the doorframe and hoping it would work as cover.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 5 2008, 04:31 PM
[9//13]

The shot was a little off, but his the shoulder (Angloir Knight -10) as the wall worked as cover...

Survivors:
Emma: 90/100
Jared: 90/100

Enemies:
Angloir Knight: 70/80
Angloir #1: 60/60
Angloir #2: 60/60

Posted by: space butler Apr 5 2008, 04:35 PM
Emma lent out and fired again, aiming for the creature's chest this time.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 5 2008, 04:48 PM
[8/13]

The shot hit (Angloir Knight -9) as the others began moving towards where she was..

Survivors:
Emma: 90/100
Jared: 90/100

Enemies:
Angloir Knight: 61/80
Angloir #1: 60/60
Angloir #2: 60/60

Posted by: space butler Apr 5 2008, 04:50 PM
Emma fired again, and tried to slam the door to lock the creatures out of the stairwell.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 5 2008, 11:50 PM
There wasn't a door, but a large metal grate that she couldn't pull shut herself, as the shot hit one of the closing creatures (Angloir #2 -11)...

Survivors:
Emma: 90/100
Jared: 90/100

Enemies:
Angloir Knight: 61/80
Angloir #1: 60/60
Angloir #2: 49/60

Posted by: space butler Apr 6 2008, 03:07 PM
Emma

Emma stood her ground and fired at the head of the closest creature.

William

William quickly swam for the surface of the water he'd landed in and looked around for Jen.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 6 2008, 07:35 PM
Emma

[6/13]

As Emma fired, the sound of water could be hear rushing towards them in the distance...

Survivors:
Emma: 90/100
Jared: 90/100

Enemies:
Angloir Knight: 61/80
Angloir #1: 60/60
Angloir #2: 49/60


William

Jen soon appeared on the surface herself. taking a deep breath as water continued to flow from the floors above.

"The ship is beginning to sink, You need to leave now!" Conner said from overhead.

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Jen: 100/100
Conner: 100/100

Posted by: space butler Apr 6 2008, 07:37 PM
Emma

Emma ignored the sound and fired again, trying to decide if she had a chance of making a run to the room.

William

"we're not going anywhere without the kids." William replied, and began to swim towards the room he'd seen on the CCTV.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 8 2008, 11:14 PM
William

"Then you best be quick, lest you be the newest Spirits to haunt the Titanic!" Conner called as William moved along,

William has left the F-Deck Stairs for the Third Class Hall

Survivors:
William: 50/100
Jen: 100/100
Conner: 100/100

Emma:

[5/13]

As Emma Fired again, she found that behind the Creatures was a large mass of water quickly coming up towards them...

Survivors:
Emma: 90/100
Jared: 90/100

Enemies:
Angloir Knight: 61/80
Angloir #1: 60/60
Angloir #2: 49/60

Posted by: space butler Apr 8 2008, 11:34 PM
"get up the stairs!" Emma called to Jarred, before turning and running up as fast as she could.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 8 2008, 11:48 PM
Jared did so, as the Water rushed past, dragging the creatures with them and slamming against the wall on it's way up...

Emma has left the F-Deck stairs for the E-Deck Stairs

Survivors:
Emma: 90/100
Jared: 90/100

Enemies:
Angloir Knight: 61/80
Angloir #1: 60/60
Angloir #2: 49/60

Posted by: space butler Apr 9 2008, 10:02 PM
Emma would have replied, but was busy swimming for the moment. she headed for the corridor, hoping she could get to Rob.

Posted by: Dark wingstalker Apr 9 2008, 11:36 PM
Nick kept running up the stairs "This much water probably isnt healthy lads," he muttered back to craig and joniah as he ran.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 11 2008, 11:06 PM
Emma has left the F-Deck stairs for the F-Deck Hall

Survivors:
Emma: 90/100 (Air Capacity: 100%)
Jared: 90/100 (Air Capacity: 100%)


Nick

As Nick Ran up, he was forced to clutch onto a railing, as a gush of water came over the stairs and practically blew him back down, swallowing him underwater...

Survivors:
Nick: 100/100 (Air Capacity: 76%)
Craig: 100/100 (Air Capacity: 74%)
Jonas: 100/100 (Air Capacity 80%)

Posted by: Marmalade Boy Apr 12 2008, 11:49 PM
Angela entered, half-swimming, half walking, not sure of where to head...

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 12 2008, 11:51 PM
Jennifer looked around as well below the water, until Rose appeared before them, pointing down the hall to the right, before fading again...

Survivors:
Yuki: 74/100
Maria: 89/100
Jason: 79/100 (Unconscious)
Joshua: 86/100

Posted by: Marmalade Boy Apr 13 2008, 09:09 AM
Angela seemed overjoyed at Rose' appearance, until she disappeared again. Slightly disappointed, she followed Rose's directions and went down the hall to the right...

Posted by: Dark wingstalker Apr 13 2008, 01:00 PM
Nick shook his head to clear the shock of the water blast, and tried to get his head above water.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 18 2008, 08:42 PM
Nick

The water had now stopped flowing, and Nick coulc just poke it up, very faint light around the ship...

Survivors:
Nick: 100/100
Jonas: 100/100
Craig: 100/100

Angela

Angela soon found the water slowly lowering as she neared the back, and could see ahead of the hallway a large mass blocking it...

Survivors:
Angela: 100/100
Jenifer: 100/100

Posted by: Dark wingstalker Apr 18 2008, 10:52 PM
Nick looked to see if he could get higher in the stairs, so he at least had something sturdy beneath his feet. "Ever upwards, Eh lads?" he said

Posted by: Marmalade Boy Apr 18 2008, 11:18 PM
Angela walked up to the mass and examined it...

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 19 2008, 11:02 PM
Angela

The Mass seemed to pulse with life...

Angela has left the F-Deck Stairs for the Third Class Corridor

Survivors:
Angela: 100/100
Jenifer: 100/100

Boss:
The Barrier: 210/210

Nick

In the Distance, Nick could see the water hadn't fully flooded the hall...

Survivors:
Nick: 100/100
Jonas: 100/100
Craig: 100/100

Posted by: Arlan Apr 19 2008, 11:27 PM
"We're almost there, right?" Yuki asked, hurrying after Maria.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 19 2008, 11:30 PM
"I think so-what the?" Maria said, stepping into low water barely to her ankles and finding a mass of pulsating flesh...

Yuki has left The F-Deck Stairs for the Third Class Corridor

Survivors:
Yuki: 74/100
Maria: 89/100
Jason: 79/100 (Unconscious)
Joshua: 86/100

Posted by: Dark wingstalker Apr 20 2008, 09:01 AM
Nick left the stairs for the partially flooded hall.

Posted by: Border Walker Apr 22 2008, 03:00 PM
Nick has left the F-Deck stairs for the F-Deck Hall

Survivors:
Nick: 100/100
Jonas: 100/100
Craig: 100/100

Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)